00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Questuon~~

1,225 Views | 4 Replies

Audio Questuon~~ 2009-01-29 13:41:36

Yeah, I'm new to newgrounds, and I tried submitting an audio track. It said it had to be Approved by a Moderator, and that it would be quick. How quick though, cause I've been waiting for 14 hours and haven't got any information on whats happening. I know this sounds really stupid and Newbish, but I really want some answers :P. Thanks.

Response to Audio Questuon~~ 2009-01-29 13:47:23

At 1/29/09 01:41 PM, Blakren wrote: 14 hours.

This, heh, I loled at.

Okay, I know that the form is misleading, but because there's so many new submissions each day, we don't have enough mods to get everything done within a 2-day period anymore.

The mods are working hard as there's a lot of crap to wade through, so be patient. It may take up to two weeks, if I remember correctly. Just check back periodically. Feel free to get involved in the forum while you wait, but make sure you read the rules first!

I must also mention, that if your song was made of Garageband or Ejay loops (or basically standard loops you find in some programs that are not original), you will not have your submission approved. If your song is pointless (ie - 3 seconds of some high pitched noise), you will not be approved. Or, if you have submitted anyone else's song as your own or even just in an attempt to share the experience, you will not be approved.

If everything is your own, though, you have nothing to worry about :D.

Welcome to the Audio Portal, and hopefully the mods will get to your song soon!

~SinJim

Response to Audio Questuon~~ 2009-01-29 13:51:22

Dude, thanks a lot! Its good to have all the info eh? Yeah, I'll give u a sneak peek. Its only about 1:15 long, and is quite catchy, (according to my friends :P) Thanks again man.

Response to Audio Questuon~~ 2009-01-29 14:03:53

That was a good question... AND good answers... I was wondering that myself.
Thx for the info!

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Questuon~~ 2009-01-29 14:36:56

IF anything not clear yet, check here for more info :)
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8565 15