New Topic Respond to this Topic
NikeTheSword
NikeTheSword
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-10 14:07:27 Reply

At 8/10/12 12:07 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: everyone actually has a great ear for music

And then there's me, I don't know jack if it's not VG.

: What? No I won't level up, I like my watergun.

ForeverBound
ForeverBound
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-10 14:16:31 Reply

And then there's me, I don't know jack if it's not VG.

luckley for u a lot of people are making VG ;)

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-10 14:54:09 Reply

Finally some good news.

The Audio Forum Lounge

TheZaaL
TheZaaL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-10 14:55:56 Reply

At 8/10/12 09:16 AM, Criminal-23 wrote:
At 8/10/12 09:04 AM, LiquidOoze wrote:
At 8/10/12 03:42 AM, ForeverBound wrote: http://trancecrafter.newgrounds.com/
Although this guy is insanely good, he barely submits anything.
At least he used to submit a lot of songs.

He is launching himself in professional world. his youtube account is way more active.

Computer has no brain. DEAL WITH IT!
Stupidity is a dangerous and contagious disease. It can happen to you. It can happen to me

Braiton
Braiton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-10 16:06:00 Reply

At 8/10/12 02:54 PM, Buoy wrote: Finally some good news.

He said hopefully.
Hopefully.
Damn it.

Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-10 23:55:41 Reply

So I'm working to put together an album. >.>

I'm remaking one of my first songs and putting it on there. I knew that the song was a very different song ever since I had first made it, but actually sitting down and composing it made me see just how weird it is. I'm sure it's in 4/4, but it's off the normal beat and I'm surprised at how correctly I had played it originally.

You'll all just have to wait to hear what I'm talking about.

Click my sig for my Bandcamp
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
BlazingDragon
BlazingDragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-11 00:57:33 Reply

At 8/9/12 10:58 PM, Criminal-23 wrote: ...
http://blazingdragon.newgrounds.com/
I'm probably missing some others, since I need to boarden my horizons.

Never thought I'd see someone else advertising for me. Thank you, kind friend.

The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-11 01:48:33 Reply

At 8/11/12 01:27 AM, Criminal-23 wrote: Just don't end up like ParagonX9, sitting on the throne like a dead man.

I think ParagonX9 is highly overrated, but still, we shouldn't talk about him/her like this. I mean, it's music for fuck's sake. One of two things could have happened:

1. He/she is now doing music as a professional career, and does not have time for Newgrounds.
2. He/she is now too busy with life doing other things than music, and does not have time for Newgrounds.

Either way, you can't hold anything against ParagonX9. People move on. Does not make them any worse than other people.

NeonProject
NeonProject
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-11 07:25:51 Reply

At 8/10/12 11:55 PM, Rahmemhotep wrote: So I'm working to put together an album. >.>

I'm remaking one of my first songs and putting it on there. I knew that the song was a very different song ever since I had first made it, but actually sitting down and composing it made me see just how weird it is. I'm sure it's in 4/4, but it's off the normal beat and I'm surprised at how correctly I had played it originally.

You'll all just have to wait to hear what I'm talking about.

This sounds promising! :) I enjoy a lot of your work !

At 8/10/12 02:17 AM, Sequenced wrote: wisdom teeth are finally healed.

I can now stuff my face with food again.

I'm currently growing a wisdom tooth but it isn't causing me any pain...
I'M A MUTANT :O

At 8/10/12 04:29 AM, Kirbyfemur wrote:
At 8/10/12 03:42 AM, ForeverBound wrote: am I good enough to be on that list?

http://foreverbound.newgrounds.com/
Hey hey hey, non of that self advertizmnt in her

She don't like many things in 'her' if you know what I mean ;)

Hurrrrr durrrrrr! :B

BlazingDragon
BlazingDragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-11 19:11:39 Reply

Someone on DeviantArt posted an interactive, flash-based My Little Pony poem using an old piece of mine. Bronies swarmed and the thing now has over 36k views.

You Are Not Alone - My Little Pony

Should I be happy for the advertisement or concerned that my music is being known for its association with My Little Pony? Or is My Little Pony the shiz and I just don't know it?

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-11 19:33:11 Reply

At 8/11/12 07:11 PM, BlazingDragon wrote: Someone on DeviantArt posted an interactive, flash-based My Little Pony poem using an old piece of mine. Bronies swarmed and the thing now has over 36k views.

Should I be happy for the advertisement or concerned that my music is being known for its association with My Little Pony? Or is My Little Pony the shiz and I just don't know it?

Bronies make me feel better about myself as an otaku.

You may interpret that as you wish.

Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
Wurfel-Waffles
Wurfel-Waffles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Programmer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-11 19:38:44 Reply

At 8/11/12 07:11 PM, BlazingDragon wrote: Someone on DeviantArt posted an interactive, flash-based My Little Pony poem using an old piece of mine. Bronies swarmed and the thing now has over 36k views.

Comments: 534
Favourites: 1,604 [who?]
Views: 36,038 (47 today)
Downloads: 1,086 (0 today)

DeviantArt also has a revenue system, based on deviation's view. You should tell the dude remember to pay back whatever money he got.

MWHAHA!!! VODKA!
NAC Hall of Fame

BBS Signature
BlazingDragon
BlazingDragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-11 23:27:27 Reply

At 8/11/12 10:57 PM, Criminal-23 wrote: Did he even credit your work and such?

Not directly. But he did link to a youtube video for the music which then link to the piece here on NG. -_-

At 8/11/12 07:33 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: Bronies make me feel better about myself as an otaku.

LOL. So I really enjoy Japanese culture, am nearly obsessed with video game music, enjoy anime, and am thinking of moving to Japan. Joe Hisaishi is my hero and I love all the Studio Ghibli films. Does that make me Otaku? Or do I just happen to really like Japan? I've never even known that term until I just looked it up, so I've certainly never identified myself as one. What exactly is an Otaku by your definition?

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-11 23:46:01 Reply

At 8/11/12 11:27 PM, BlazingDragon wrote: LOL. So I really enjoy Japanese culture, am nearly obsessed with video game music, enjoy anime, and am thinking of moving to Japan. Joe Hisaishi is my hero and I love all the Studio Ghibli films. Does that make me Otaku? Or do I just happen to really like Japan? I've never even known that term until I just looked it up, so I've certainly never identified myself as one. What exactly is an Otaku by your definition?

In the west, people use it as a way to define someone who's a fan of Anime/Manga/Gaming/etc... In Japan, it's a fair bit more negative, as it's more described as a dangerous obsession.

Personally, I just use it to describe myself because I love anime, gaming, and what not... Saying, "I'm an otaku" is a lot more straight forward than, "I like anime, games, and japanese culture". Until you have to explain what Otaku means... I guess.

To add, I also don't think labels should be forced on people, so I'd say it's up to you if you'd really wanna be defined as one or not. Labels shouldn't define you as a person, I only use them when I feel it's easier to describe what I'm into by using them.

... If that makes any sense.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature
Braiton
Braiton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-12 00:14:29 Reply

At 8/11/12 11:46 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: Personally, I just use it to describe myself because I love anime, gaming, and what not... Saying, "I'm an otaku" is a lot more straight forward than, "I like anime, games, and japanese culture". Until you have to explain what Otaku means... I guess.

In other words, you're just lazy.

BlazingDragon
BlazingDragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-12 00:16:15 Reply

At 8/11/12 11:46 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: ... If that makes any sense.

That's actually very articulate and sensible. Though I do love video games, manga, anime, and Japanese culture, I don't think I'd label myself as an Otaku, mostly because that is not a defining part of me. I also like Brazilian Jazz, German pastries, and a million other things from cultures around the world. So if there is some word to describe someone who loves world culture and travel in general...I'd probably use that term.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-12 00:36:01 Reply

no, no, no, NO, noooooooo, no , nooo, NO ,, no. BAD . GE TOUT NOW FUCK YOUUUUUUUU

lel

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-12 02:30:55 Reply

no, no, no, NO, noooooooo, no , nooo, NO ,, no. BAD . GE TOUT NOW FUCK YOUUUUUUUU

SEQUENCED Y U MOD AGAIN. Yayyy. Also, where have you been? Ive missed you :C

HyperTrough
HyperTrough
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-12 03:44:50 Reply

At 8/11/12 07:11 PM, BlazingDragon wrote: Someone on DeviantArt posted an interactive, flash-based My Little Pony poem using an old piece of mine.

That poem was terrible.

I think you should just be happy that you can make amazing music! Dat shit cray! The creator of the flash didn't exactly credit you "directly" so chances are, no one who watched the poem actually found out who made the music. Even if they did, it would just mean you'd receive a shitstorm of new fans who also happen to like My Little Pony...they're just people.

At 8/11/12 07:33 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: Bronies make me feel better about myself as an otaku.

You may interpret that as you wish.

That's funny, otakus make me feel better about watching ponies :D

lol fuk u

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-12 05:43:33 Reply

At 8/12/12 12:36 AM, Sequenced wrote:

What?! What did I do wrong?? D:

[Hidden Audio Gems]
SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook
PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!
Latest track: We Believe (OakMix)!

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-12 09:16:56 Reply

At 8/12/12 02:30 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote:
SEQUENCED Y U MOD AGAIN. Yayyy. Also, where have you been? Ive missed you :C

sup. chillin, beach , videogames, preparing for college. add me on facebook lololol

lel

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-12 09:21:00 Reply

At 8/12/12 05:43 AM, LiquidOoze wrote:
What?! What did I do wrong?? D:,

i dispised that guy for years. hes not really a trance artist either. most of his stuff is undanceble.

lel

aliaspharow
aliaspharow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-12 11:16:08 Reply

hey guys! I don't usualy post on the forum but I've been really looking for someone to do a drum and bass collaboration.
here's the song i started (in fl10)
I don't usually do drum and bass wich is why I'm looking for someone with a bit of experience in the genre.
any takers?

jpbear
jpbear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-12 14:01:40 Reply

At 8/12/12 11:16 AM, aliaspharow wrote: hey guys! I don't usualy post on the forum but I've been really looking for someone to do a drum and bass collaboration.
here's the song i started (in fl10)
I don't usually do drum and bass wich is why I'm looking for someone with a bit of experience in the genre.
any takers?

ill pm ya :3

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-12 16:23:26 Reply

I went clubbin' last night with some friends and afterwards one of them gave my cell number to a random 15-year-old girl I had been talking to for 5 minutes (I had no plans with her at all). Right now I have 4 messages and 2 missed calls from the same number. I am so fucked...

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-12 18:23:32 Reply

At 8/12/12 04:23 PM, LiquidOoze wrote: I went clubbin' last night with some friends and afterwards one of them gave my cell number to a random 15-year-old girl I had been talking to for 5 minutes (I had no plans with her at all). Right now I have 4 messages and 2 missed calls from the same number. I am so fucked...

ask your service provider to block her phone number?

lel

Braiton
Braiton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-12 18:26:04 Reply

At 8/12/12 04:23 PM, LiquidOoze wrote: I went clubbin' last night with some friends and afterwards one of them gave my cell number to a random 15-year-old girl I had been talking to for 5 minutes (I had no plans with her at all). Right now I have 4 messages and 2 missed calls from the same number. I am so fucked...

But...how do you know it's her phone number if you barely talked with her?

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-12 18:32:29 Reply

Answer the phone. If it's her, tell her to stop calling you because you have no interest in her.

Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-12 18:34:20 Reply

At 8/12/12 06:32 PM, FairSquare wrote:
Answer the phone. If it's her, tell her to stop calling you because you have no interest in her.

This. I notice you're also at that fun age where someone 1 year younger than you is considered jail bait as well. Have fun with that.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature
LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-12 18:38:59 Reply

At 8/12/12 06:26 PM, Braiton wrote: But...how do you know it's her phone number if you barely talked with her?

Because it can't be a coincidence that I get so many calls and texts from the same number while the night before my friend has given my cell number to a girl who apparently likes me.

At 8/12/12 06:32 PM, FairSquare wrote: Answer the phone. If it's her, tell her to stop calling you because you have no interest in her.

Problem is that's she's friends with my friends's girlfriend, so eventually she'll become 'part of the group' making shit awkward as hell.

At 8/12/12 06:34 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: I notice you're also at that fun age where someone 1 year younger than you is considered jail bait as well. Have fun with that.

I'm not into that kind of stuff :P

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature