Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 10:24:08 Reply

At 8/30/12 10:20 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 8/30/12 10:13 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote:
At 8/30/12 10:10 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: I do contents quite often, but the one im doing now will probably be my last. Then chron will be the only one who runs contests.
Oh, besides the lovely folks over at NG ADM with Step and Echo.
them too hehe.. so see it's all still good - and others can always volunteer, I think rucklo stated to just run it by a mod first..

I feel like starting some new type of contest next year. Whoever wants to help can pm me. Im starting to appreciate ng more <3

lel

BBS Signature
B16
B16
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 10:26:32 Reply

At 8/30/12 10:24 AM, Sequenced wrote:
I feel like starting some new type of contest next year. Whoever wants to help can pm me. Im starting to appreciate ng more <3

Why not just run a MAC? Would love to see what you come up with.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 10:33:30 Reply

At 8/30/12 10:26 AM, BrokenDeck wrote:
At 8/30/12 10:24 AM, Sequenced wrote:
Why not just run a MAC? Would love to see what you come up with.

I guess I could. I can take it over for a few months lol.

lel

BBS Signature
zelazon
zelazon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 10:41:06 Reply

At 8/30/12 10:33 AM, Sequenced wrote: I guess I could. I can take it over for a few months lol.

Btw, I sent you a pm but never received a response from you about it. If you're still interested in being in the team collab, please respond.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 11:46:50 Reply

I just realised. Without you guys, I would never be where I am today. In fact, I might not even be alive at all. I just want to take a moment and thank all of you for sticking up with my whiny rant teenage angsts posts a couple years back. Even if I don't act like it, I appreciate all the help for music or for advice.

I don't have bipolar depression any more, I don't have any reason to complain about anything as of right now. Things are looking up. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjAUe7JZjgI
"Let the Sunshine in"

<3 ya'll.

lel

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 13:18:23 Reply

At 8/30/12 11:46 AM, Sequenced wrote: I just realised. Without you guys, I would never be where I am today. In fact, I might not even be alive at all. I just want to take a moment and thank all of you for sticking up with my whiny rant teenage angsts posts a couple years back. Even if I don't act like it, I appreciate all the help for music or for advice.

I don't have bipolar depression any more, I don't have any reason to complain about anything as of right now. Things are looking up. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjAUe7JZjgI
"Let the Sunshine in"

<3 ya'll.

everything that happens in our life we will upon ourselves to some degree - glad you saw that coming.

also apologies to gobblemeister.. I could have sworn your submission did not qualify for the NAC, but.. wade's saying you didn't change it so it IS possible I was wrong, however the responses in retaliation to that from the others in that thread were still completely mired in baseless hatred and I sincerely hope you people get the personal help you need like sequenced did.

I'll let you submit to future nacs as long as you respect their rules - as I said rapefunk might not always be appropriate for the contest.

Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 14:17:49 Reply

At 8/30/12 01:18 PM, Chronamut wrote: I sincerely hope you people get the personal help you need like sequenced did.

So pretty much you're mad that you were caught so you go and insult people further? That's quite hilarious. Maybe you are the one that needs help :P You were caught in a lie get over it and grow up.

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 14:22:47 Reply

Another glorious victory for rapefunk

WadeFulp
WadeFulp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Animator
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 14:24:13 Reply

At 8/30/12 01:18 PM, Chronamut wrote: also apologies to gobblemeister.. I could have sworn your submission did not qualify for the NAC, but.. wade's saying you didn't change it so it IS possible I was wrong, however the responses in retaliation to that from the others in that thread were still completely mired in baseless hatred and I sincerely hope you people get the personal help you need like sequenced did.

You kicked someone out of a contest with no proof he did something to disqualify himself and you are surprised people are mad at you?

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER
Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK
Google+ Profile

BBS Signature
SineRider
SineRider
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 14:29:50 Reply

At 8/30/12 02:22 PM, Buoy wrote: Another glorious victory for rapefunk

Rapefunk will always prevail. Always.

I personally can't wait til it's included on the list of genres here on NG
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 14:32:12 Reply

At 8/30/12 02:24 PM, WadeFulp

You kicked someone out of a contest with no proof he did something to disqualify himself and you are surprised people are mad at you?

Chronamut VS the MAN

lel

BBS Signature
Breed
Breed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 14:57:57 Reply

So in a few months I'll be building a 20k or so home studio from the ground up. Would anyone actually care to see a step by step thing like Rig did?

SuperBastard
SuperBastard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 15:37:56 Reply

At 8/30/12 02:57 PM, Breed wrote: So in a few months I'll be building a 20k or so home studio from the ground up. Would anyone actually care to see a step by step thing like Rig did?

Could be cool. Share if you want, I'd probably take a look.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 15:45:15 Reply

At 8/30/12 02:57 PM, Breed wrote: So in a few months I'll be building a 20k or so home studio from the ground up. Would anyone actually care to see a step by step thing like Rig did?

go for it. It'll give me ideas on what to do after college

lel

BBS Signature
Oakwood
Oakwood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 15:46:11 Reply

Yeah you should totally do that. I followed Rig's process as well and I really liked it.

[Hidden Audio Gems]
SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook
PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!
Latest track: Monsters In My Bed!

BBS Signature
BB-7
BB-7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 17:19:19 Reply

My birthday is coming up this Saturday.

Could someone make me a thread when it comes?

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 17:21:35 Reply

At 8/30/12 02:24 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 8/30/12 01:18 PM, Chronamut wrote: also apologies to gobblemeister.. I could have sworn your submission did not qualify for the NAC, but.. wade's saying you didn't change it so it IS possible I was wrong, however the responses in retaliation to that from the others in that thread were still completely mired in baseless hatred and I sincerely hope you people get the personal help you need like sequenced did.

like I said before I thought there was proof but with a month passing I can no longer be certain... I am not surprised people are mad.. however personally insulting me through my sexuality like some did.. yeah no.

Next time if people break the rules, download of song and printscreen for proof will be taken.. like I said before, I learn something new through each of these contests.

And no I didn't LIE Zachary I clearly was under the impression he broke rules.. I don't just disqualify people because I don't LIKE them.

Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 17:23:57 Reply

At 8/30/12 05:21 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 8/30/12 02:24 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
like I said before I thought there was proof but with a month passing I can no longer be certain... I am not surprised people are mad.. however personally insulting me through my sexuality like some did.. yeah no.

You call yourself a fag in your signature... how did anyone offend your sexuality?

Also, you did lie. You said that the song sounded different...then you said maybe he didn't give credit to where he got the voice acting.

Lies upon lies upon lies.

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 17:27:52 Reply

jesus christ please shut up

Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 17:27:57 Reply

At 8/30/12 05:21 PM, Chronamut wrote: I don't just disqualify people because I don't LIKE them.

Also,

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1313729#bbspost24136276_
post_text

lol

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 17:46:45 Reply

At 8/30/12 05:27 PM, Zachary wrote:
At 8/30/12 05:21 PM, Chronamut wrote: I don't just disqualify people because I don't LIKE them.
Also,

post_text

lol

yes "shut your cum catcher you trick ass bitch"

look you wanan know what happened? Let us go down that road...

I listened to gobblemeister's song, I did not see anyone credited at the time, and when I listened to it, I heard a robotic intro that I could barely hear, which has been a consistant pattern in almost all the songs that he has submitted, but usually at the end, and after that it didn't sound to me like there was any vocals used at all, so in the end I concluded, with no samples and nothing in the description to pinpoint that he had used any specific samples, that like other contests he was simply submitting the same rapefunk over with no regards to the rules, which upset me and which is why I said that he clearly had no respect for the rules, as his submissions have been disqualified over the past nacs for simply not conforming to the rules.

I COULD even say it doesn't for this contest by not being a rave genre but tbh I am not really sure WHAT rapefunk qualifies at so that would be a moot argument. The point is I had justification and past experience to base my accusation off of. Iwasn't aware that the synth used throughout the entire song was a tiny clip of hania's haru song, nor was I aware that sandwich.mp3 was used to sample the beginning. So please don't point fingers and say that I lied, because I honestly believed that I was in the right, right up until today in fact.

And I will reiterate, no I do not disqualify people based on not liking them.. I disqualify them based on breaking rules, and usually consistantly breaking or ignoring rules.. like submitting rapefunk to a celtic contest - really? You submit rapefunk to every single contest regardless of genre specification. If a mod finds someone consistantly doing something against stated rules eventually that person gets banned.. this was no different.

So I'm sorry. Now let's all move on please.

Daydream-Anatomy
Daydream-Anatomy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 17:49:22 Reply

Hey if anyone has spare time I spent all day trying to polish a song as good as I could for my next album. I'd really like to hear that it's better and I didn't waste my day. I'd really appreciate some feedback:3 :
Old version:
http://soundcloud.com/daydreamanatomy/cloudkicker-demo
New version
http://soundcloud.com/daydreamanatomy/cloud-kicker4

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 17:55:53 Reply

At 8/30/12 05:46 PM, Chronamut wrote: Now let's all move on please.

Yes... time to move on. No more drama in the lounge.

Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
Zachary
Zachary
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 18:00:08 Reply

At 8/30/12 05:46 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 8/30/12 05:27 PM, Zachary wrote:
Also,

post_text

lol
yes "shut your cum catcher you trick ass bitch"

That has nothing to do with your sexuality.

If a mod finds someone consistantly doing something against stated rules eventually that person gets banned.. this was no different.

Except your not a mod. Anyway, lets let bygones be bygones and enjoy some delicious rapefunk :)

• Czech White Girls
    Czech White Girls by Gobblemeister

U dam near bout to make a n***a put a ringonit!

Score
    3.94 / 5.00
    Type
    Loop
    Genre
    Funk
    Popularity

Sorry for all the audio regulars that had to see all this.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 18:02:12 Reply

sounds good lol.

So where exactly did this whole rapefunk thing come from exactly? Is it liek spikrodds dumbstep?

BB-7
BB-7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 18:24:46 Reply

Nobody cares about drama.

Or birthdays.

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 19:05:11 Reply

So anyway

BROADWAY

Ive been in New York the last few days. First time here. So far ive had an incredible experience and now im going to Broadway! Has anyone here been before? I sincerely want to move here. I work for Apple and there is Apple ALL OVER New York City, so this place is easily home to me haha.

B16
B16
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 19:09:07 Reply

Yes, Apple and Walmart.

Soon they will be our overlords.

The Audio Forum Lounge

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 19:18:01 Reply

less drama more cocks

lel

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-08-30 19:27:44 Reply

Recorded demo's with my band

Yep.
I recorded some demo's with my band in a studio. It was pretty awesome!
I'm really curious how they will turn out..

BBS Signature