Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 1,230,846 Views
  • 36,847 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-03 05:16:37 Reply

At 7/3/12 04:27 AM, LiquidOoze wrote:
You permanently have a badly drawn swastika on your body now?
How are you gonna explain that when you and your (future) girlfriend are getting it on?

"Joke's on Hitler, babe."

jpbear
jpbear
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-03 08:25:35 Reply

saw deadmau5 in rome yesterday.

pret koo.

SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-03 12:38:03 Reply

Hey guys here is a sweet ass 2 hour Drexciya/Detroit Techno/Electro mix. Can't get enough of this stuff

Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-03 15:56:40 Reply

Fuck all these fucking storm fuckers and all the fucking power outtage fuckers fucking fuck

B16
B16
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-03 15:59:55 Reply

At 7/3/12 03:56 PM, Breed wrote: Fuck all these fucking storm fuckers and all the fucking power outtage fuckers fucking fuck

Get a power conditioner and a battery UPS.

Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-03 17:03:11 Reply

At 7/3/12 03:59 PM, BrokenDeck wrote:
At 7/3/12 03:56 PM, Breed wrote: Fuck all these fucking storm fuckers and all the fucking power outtage fuckers fucking fuck
Get a power conditioner and a battery UPS.

And that would help me work on the projects im now two days behind on how? Those things only run like a few minutes.

B16
B16
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-03 17:47:21 Reply

At 7/3/12 05:03 PM, Breed wrote:
And that would help me work on the projects im now two days behind on how? Those things only run like a few minutes.

I use mine to provide me enough power to save my project and do a shut down before the power supply runs out.

True it's not a lot of power, but at least I don't lose as much progress than I did before I bought a backup. I'd sometimes forget to press ctrl-s for a couple of hours at a time :'(

Power outages that last for several hours however (that happens at my residence occasionally as well), I haven't found a economical solution yet. A gas powered generator would probably drive my neighbors nuts!

Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-03 19:42:34 Reply

At 7/3/12 05:47 PM, BrokenDeck wrote: stuff

Yeah thats what their good for. I save pretty often so I don't have trouble much with that. We were out of power for 2 and a half days though so when i said I am behind 2 days, I meant because I had two full days of work to do that I couldnt >.<

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-05 08:00:45 Reply

I feel pretty cool

The Audio Forum Lounge


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-05 08:21:08 Reply

At 7/5/12 08:00 AM, FairSquare wrote: I feel pretty cool

Did a gig?

Oakwood
Oakwood
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-05 09:08:40 Reply

At 7/5/12 08:00 AM, FairSquare wrote: I feel pretty cool

Didn't know you were a drummer. Welcome to the club :)


[Hidden Audio Gems]
SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook
PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!
Latest track: Monsters In My Bed!

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-05 09:13:25 Reply

At 7/5/12 09:08 AM, LiquidOoze wrote:
At 7/5/12 08:00 AM, FairSquare wrote: I feel pretty cool
Didn't know you were a drummer. Welcome to the club :)

the club of pretend musicians? :P

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-05 09:49:17 Reply

At 7/5/12 08:21 AM, The-iMortal wrote:
At 7/5/12 08:00 AM, FairSquare wrote: I feel pretty cool
Did a gig?

Yep. And it was pretty awesome ^_^

At 7/5/12 09:08 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: Didn't know you were a drummer. Welcome to the club :)

Haha, thanks :)


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-05 17:39:03 Reply

I've absolutely fallen in love with the idea of getting a jellyfish tank and going asleep to their soothing pulsations. Gonna pick up some glassies straight out of the sea where I live and make them my goddamn pets.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-05 17:50:41 Reply

At 7/5/12 05:39 PM, Buoy wrote: I've absolutely fallen in love with the idea of getting a jellyfish tank and going asleep to their soothing pulsations. Gonna pick up some glassies straight out of the sea where I live and make them my goddamn pets.

wat


lel

BBS Signature
Deflektor
Deflektor
  • Member since: May. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-05 20:15:54 Reply

Hey guys !

This may not be the right place for this but meh.
Actually, i got a little problem with PMs.
I received a pm from some guy, and when i try to reply, nothing happens. The "send" button just goes gray, and that's it.
Did this happen to someone here ?


BBS Signature
Schmeekly
Schmeekly
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Musician
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-05 22:43:27 Reply

At 7/5/12 10:32 PM, Schmeekly wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/493320

Wrong thread.


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-06 00:02:44 Reply

So a little bit ago I had to piss real bad. I went to the bathroom and started to do the deed and it went FUCKING EVERYWHERE! I was very confused, because it's not like I had just had sex or anything like that and I watched my piss go all over while I stood there thinking, "Well, I can't just stop, because I have to go really bad and why the fuck is this happening? Oh, man. I'm just going to have to clean this up when I'm done." Eventually I did stop, but by then the entire toilet, floor and the lower half of my body was covered in piss. Bloody Nora. Still not sure what the problem was, 'cuz I pissed just fine after that.

New Saz!

Got my new baglama size saz. My old one is cogur size (has a shorter neck). I fucking love the sound of this thing. It sounds way better than my old one even though it was much cheaper. Time to learn some songs and write some too.


Click my sig for a free downtempo EP
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
B16
B16
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-06 00:10:49 Reply

At 7/6/12 12:02 AM, Rahmemhotep wrote: pee pee kaa kaa

Are you sure you weren't drunk when this happened?

Oakwood
Oakwood
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-06 03:43:01 Reply

At 7/5/12 08:15 PM, Deflektor wrote: Hey guys !

This may not be the right place for this but meh.
Actually, i got a little problem with PMs.
I received a pm from some guy, and when i try to reply, nothing happens. The "send" button just goes gray, and that's it.
Did this happen to someone here ?

Have you tried different browsers?


[Hidden Audio Gems]
SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook
PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!
Latest track: Monsters In My Bed!

BBS Signature
Step
Step
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-06 05:44:54 Reply

At 7/5/12 08:15 PM, Deflektor wrote: Hey guys !

This may not be the right place for this but meh.
Actually, i got a little problem with PMs.
I received a pm from some guy, and when i try to reply, nothing happens. The "send" button just goes gray, and that's it.
Did this happen to someone here ?

It happens sometimes. Check your Sentbox. It probably still sent.


Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
Deflektor
Deflektor
  • Member since: May. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-06 06:01:44 Reply

At 7/6/12 05:44 AM, Step wrote: It happens sometimes. Check your Sentbox. It probably still sent.

Already checked. The message hasn't been sent.


BBS Signature
Deflektor
Deflektor
  • Member since: May. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-06 06:08:39 Reply

At 7/6/12 03:43 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: Have you tried different browsers?

Tried that as well. Doesn't work either.


BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-06 08:04:30 Reply

At 7/5/12 05:50 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 7/5/12 05:39 PM, Buoy wrote: I've absolutely fallen in love with the idea of getting a jellyfish tank and going asleep to their soothing pulsations. Gonna pick up some glassies straight out of the sea where I live and make them my goddamn pets.
wat

yes

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-06 09:14:30 Reply

At 7/6/12 08:04 AM, Buoy wrote:
At 7/5/12 05:50 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 7/5/12 05:39 PM, Buoy wrote: I've absolutely fallen in love with the idea of getting a jellyfish tank and going asleep to their soothing pulsations. Gonna pick up some glassies straight out of the sea where I live and make them my goddamn pets.
wat
yes

sexy jellyfish yes.

My cousin has a tank with tiny fishes, it looks very neat in the darkness. Very soothing. Very.

InvisibleObserver
InvisibleObserver
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-06 14:46:22 Reply

Jellyfish

That tank desperately needs a LED setup that changes colour overtime. That would make me want it.
Urinating all over the place

I was potty trained pretty well, so I don't have that issue. But what I do like to do when I have to take a particularily dragon sized piss, is to try and step further and further away from the toilet. Sometimes you wind up like 5 feet away and you have to quickly shuffle back closer to avoid drippage. This is more of a private bathroom type deal. Though if someone walked in on you in a public washroom, it would be kinda epic.


BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-06 14:50:42 Reply

At 7/6/12 02:46 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote: Jellyfish

That tank desperately needs a LED setup that changes colour overtime. That would make me want it.

it has that, you can program the LEDs to do all sorts of cool stuff, even strobe lighting the poor creatures is possible

InvisibleObserver
InvisibleObserver
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-06 15:12:46 Reply

At 7/6/12 02:50 PM, Buoy wrote: it has that, you can program the LEDs to do all sorts of cool stuff, even strobe lighting the poor creatures is possible

It seems I've glance failed. D: May as well put an electric current through the music synced to some sort of audio output so they twitch as if dancing.


BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-07-06 15:14:35 Reply

At 7/6/12 03:12 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote:
At 7/6/12 02:50 PM, Buoy wrote: it has that, you can program the LEDs to do all sorts of cool stuff, even strobe lighting the poor creatures is possible
It seems I've glance failed. D: May as well put an electric current through the music synced to some sort of audio output so they twitch as if dancing.

That sounds pretty cruel to do even to an organism without a central nervous system. and dangerous. but yeah that would be awesome.