Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 947,949 Views
  • 36,306 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-06 17:29:43 Reply

At 1/6/12 05:27 PM, LiquidOoze wrote: Why would you improve the graphics card of your computer when all you do is create mysic with it?

Who said I only use my PC to create music?

I'm a gamer as well, and my old graphics card was very outdated.


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-06 18:02:34 Reply

At 1/6/12 05:08 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: Murphy's Law Strikes Again

So, I just upgraded the graphics card in my computer.... to have another one of my sticks of RAM die. I'm down to 4G of RAM now, which is barely enough to run Vista, let alone write music.

I hate technology.

I want to make a joke with the punchline 'and RAM it down his ass', but there is nobody to blame for this misfortune :(


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-06 18:19:23 Reply

At 1/6/12 06:02 PM, FairSquare wrote:
At 1/6/12 05:08 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: Murphy's Law Strikes Again

So, I just upgraded the graphics card in my computer.... to have another one of my sticks of RAM die. I'm down to 4G of RAM now, which is barely enough to run Vista, let alone write music.

I hate technology.
I want to make a joke with the punchline 'and RAM it down his ass', but there is nobody to blame for this misfortune :(

Well, I'm blaming Crucial... Both of the crucial brand sticks I had are now dead after only about 2 years of use... So go ahead and use them.

I did just order another 2 2G sticks of RAM from Newegg though, which will put me above where I was before (6G) at 8G, figure if I have to replace them anyways, I may as well upgrade at the same time.


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-06 18:24:48 Reply

At 1/6/12 06:19 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 1/6/12 06:02 PM, FairSquare wrote:
At 1/6/12 05:08 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
another one of my sticks of RAM die.

I want to make a joke with the punchline 'and RAM it down his ass', but there is nobody to blame for this misfortune :(
Well, I'm blaming Crucial... Both of the crucial brand sticks I had are now dead after only about 2 years of use... So go ahead and use them.

Ah, great!
So, ok, here's the joke: You should go to the manager of Crucial, take your RAM with you and RAM it down his ass!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
hahaha.
ha?
:(


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-06 18:34:07 Reply

At 1/6/12 06:24 PM, FairSquare wrote: Ah, great!
So, ok, here's the joke: You should go to the manager of Crucial, take your RAM with you and RAM it down his ass!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
hahaha.
ha?
(

This would be much funnier if you hadn't spoiled it in your previous post.


SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-06 18:43:01 Reply

At 1/6/12 06:34 PM, LiquidOoze wrote:
At 1/6/12 06:24 PM, FairSquare wrote: Ah, great!
So, ok, here's the joke: You should go to the manager of Crucial, take your RAM with you and RAM it down his ass!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
hahaha.
ha?
(
This would be much funnier if you hadn't spoiled it in your previous post.

Being funny in real life comes more natural to me than being funny on the internet.
Making a fool of yourself is just easier in real life and you can tell when someone is really joking or joking about himself making a bad joke.
I guess taking the piss out of myself is something i'm good at ^___^


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
PSvils
PSvils
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-06 19:51:07 Reply

Oh god, just DJed my first set ever. Nearly 3 hours of Glitch Hop :D I was a bit nervous at first, but hell, it gets so fun so quickly :D

I started a bit early, but eventually room filled up, so I guess it was pretty good. I even put in 2 of my tracks and it was pretty okay.

anyways, random blab from the asshole that rarely writes anything.

P.

The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-06 20:02:25 Reply

At 1/6/12 04:17 PM, Chronamut wrote: I hate curves

FUCK YOU CURVES ARE AWESOME!

and high pitches voices

Actually, this can get annoying.

Xyresic
Xyresic
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-06 21:24:56 Reply

At 1/6/12 06:19 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: I may as well upgrade at the same time.

It woud be funny if they were incompatible.


bork bork bork

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-06 21:34:03 Reply

At 1/6/12 09:24 PM, Xyresic wrote:
At 1/6/12 06:19 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: I may as well upgrade at the same time.
It woud be funny if they were incompatible.

As much as I doubt that'll be the case, with my luck... I would not be surprised if I put the new RAM in and my computer just explodes, taking my midi keyboard, 360 and PS3 with it.


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-06 22:22:35 Reply

Hey guys, have i missed much?

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 00:52:35 Reply

At 1/6/12 10:22 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote: Hey guys, have i missed much?

I apparently just found out that BFP is female.


lel

Adam-Beilgard
Adam-Beilgard
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 00:58:11 Reply

At 1/7/12 12:52 AM, Sequenced wrote:
At 1/6/12 10:22 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote: Hey guys, have i missed much?
I apparently just found out that BFP is female.

Right...next you're going to be telling usyou're a girl...


...the four right chords can make me cry
Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 01:32:34 Reply

At 1/7/12 12:52 AM, Sequenced wrote:
At 1/6/12 10:22 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote: Hey guys, have i missed much?
I apparently just found out that BFP is female.

Here we go again!

/popcorn


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 01:43:54 Reply

IT'S NOT MY FAULT! THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET, HOW WOULD I HAVE KNOWN?!?!?!


lel

EchozAurora
EchozAurora
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 02:31:48 Reply

At 1/7/12 01:43 AM, Sequenced wrote: IT'S NOT MY FAULT! THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET, HOW WOULD I HAVE KNOWN?!?!?.!

Meep... <_<


At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod.
Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature
jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 02:40:42 Reply

At 1/7/12 02:31 AM, EchozAurora wrote:
At 1/7/12 01:43 AM, Sequenced wrote: IT'S NOT MY FAULT! THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET, HOW WOULD I HAVE KNOWN?!?!?.!
Meep... <_<

you're not a girl.

you're a woman.


audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
EchozAurora
EchozAurora
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 02:49:31 Reply

At 1/7/12 02:40 AM, jarrydn wrote:
you're not a girl.

you're a woman.

I'd say you're right on account that I'm 23 and that's a bit old to go by the "girl" title.

Although... I am going through friggin puberty. :P

Seriously... as soon as my chest started to get really sensitive... it's like my boobs are magnetized to running into and hitting things. It succccks.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod.
Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature
jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 02:51:17 Reply

At 1/7/12 02:49 AM, EchozAurora wrote: it's like my boobs are magnetized to running into and hitting things. It succccks.

lol it's like women keep their brains in there or something

not sure what that means

audio / bbs troubles? drop me a PM

BBS Signature
LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 06:17:30 Reply

At 1/7/12 02:49 AM, EchozAurora wrote:
Seriously... as soon as my chest started to get really sensitive... it's like my boobs are magnetized to running into and hitting things. It succccks.

I wonder if every girl in her puberty has this. :P


SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
Decibel
Decibel
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 08:51:47 Reply

At 1/6/12 05:29 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 1/6/12 05:27 PM, LiquidOoze wrote: Why would you improve the graphics card of your computer when all you do is create mysic with it?
Who said I only use my PC to create music?

He also uses his toaster, his curling iron and a carton of milk.

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 08:57:06 Reply

At 1/7/12 08:51 AM, Decibel wrote:
He also uses his toaster, his curling iron and a carton of milk.

Don't forget the galley of chained slaves he uses as a choir.

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 09:26:02 Reply

At 1/7/12 08:57 AM, brokendeck wrote:
At 1/7/12 08:51 AM, Decibel wrote:
He also uses his toaster, his curling iron and a carton of milk.
Don't forget the galley of chained slaves he uses as a choir.

Yeah, each slave represents a certain tone, and they sing it when he smack their asses with a whip.


SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
Xyresic
Xyresic
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 10:35:32 Reply

At 1/7/12 09:26 AM, LiquidOoze wrote:
At 1/7/12 08:57 AM, brokendeck wrote:
At 1/7/12 08:51 AM, Decibel wrote:
He also uses his toaster, his curling iron and a carton of milk.
Don't forget the galley of chained slaves he uses as a choir.
Yeah, each slave represents a certain tone, and they sing it when he smack their asses with a whip.

I don't see why you guys think this is so funny. I have an entire room in my house dedicated to my Slap-Choir.


bork bork bork

jpbear
jpbear
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 11:34:30 Reply

At 1/6/12 08:02 PM, The-iMortal wrote:
and high pitches voices
Actually, this can get annoying.

I'm sexually attracted to cricket chirps.

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 11:39:36 Reply

At 1/7/12 10:35 AM, Xyresic wrote: I don't see why you guys think this is so funny. I have an entire room in my house dedicated to my Slap-Choir.

Oh my....

The Audio Forum Lounge


SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 11:53:11 Reply

there are no real women in the audio portal - and if they are they suck or leave rthe site a week later

I have spoken.. and I have never been wrong on this issue.

diminitive, zomgkerrie, among others

and no I hate women becasue hteyre backstabby, annoying as fuck and just generally horrible vile creatures.

The rest is just points against them :P

I realize there are exceptions to this rule, like my sister, but generally I just can't be bothered when I can just hang out with other fags, talk about anything, cuddle and get laid whenever I want to. Win win win.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 12:08:19 Reply

At 1/7/12 06:17 AM, LiquidOoze wrote:
At 1/7/12 02:49 AM, EchozAurora wrote:
Seriously... as soon as my chest started to get really sensitive... it's like my boobs are magnetized to running into and hitting things. It succccks.
I wonder if every girl in her puberty has this. :P

Wait Echoz, so you're not getting breast plants? The fuck....


lel

EchozAurora
EchozAurora
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 13:00:18 Reply

At 1/7/12 12:08 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 1/7/12 06:17 AM, LiquidOoze wrote:
At 1/7/12 02:49 AM, EchozAurora wrote:
Seriously... as soon as my chest started to get really sensitive... it's like my boobs are magnetized to running into and hitting things. It succccks.
I wonder if every girl in her puberty has this. :P
Wait Echoz, so you're not getting breast plants? The fuck....

Only if after a few years I don't develop to the extent I want to be. I'd much rather have real boobs that are a little on the small side than fake ones. That'll be revealed with time though... I'm going through a female puberty for the next 4-5 years. The estrogen will change my body in ways similar to a genetically born female.


At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod.
Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature
Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-07 15:02:20 Reply

At 1/7/12 01:00 PM, Troll wrote:
Lol teh womenz

Ah you guys have never changed.

Winter break is just about over for me, then i HAVe to go back and do stupid school stuff. Hopefully i'll be able to get my books this time around lol