Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-13 16:26:15 Reply

At 1/13/12 01:01 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote: Moar Cannerduh

Bleh I shovel for a few people in the neighborhood. Its cool when it doesn't snow 3/4s a foot.

lol, 3/4.

lel

BBS Signature
Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-13 16:30:19 Reply

It's a Twofer!

So I tried to set up a coffee date today, and she agreed and seemed kinda excited; after class, the bitch just walks off, fucking hugging another guy.

I'm done. You won't be hearing about any more relationship bullshit from me, because I'm fucking fed up with girls lol.

Breed
Breed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-13 16:44:43 Reply

I'm taking a audio post production class and the teacher wrote the damn textbook on the subject. I am so damn stoked.

The book is called Soundtrack Success if anyone is interested.
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-13 17:40:53 Reply

At 1/13/12 04:30 PM, RampantMusik wrote: It's a Twofer!

So I tried to set up a coffee date today, and she agreed and seemed kinda excited; after class, the bitch just walks off, fucking hugging another guy.

I'm done. You won't be hearing about any more relationship bullshit from me, because I'm fucking fed up with girls lol.

That sucks, man.. but don't abandon all hope! One day you'll find someone who's interested in you too and genuinely cares about you.. and then you just gotta enjoy that while it lasts. Before she cheats on you. Or just turns into a bitch. Or gets hit by a car or something.

Positivism +1

Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Oakwood
Oakwood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-13 18:10:16 Reply

ReverbNation, why you so convoluted?!

[Hidden Audio Gems]
SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook
PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!
Latest track: Clouds (Oakwood RMX)!

BBS Signature
midimachine
midimachine
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-13 18:20:04 Reply

At 1/13/12 04:30 PM, RampantMusik wrote: So I tried to set up a coffee date today, and she agreed and seemed kinda excited; after class, the bitch just walks off, fucking hugging another guy.

Chill man! Was it definitely a "eee i love you bb xoxo" hug or was it perhaps something more platonic and timely?

p.s. i am gay

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-13 18:23:11 Reply

At 1/13/12 09:17 AM, FairSquare wrote:
At 1/12/12 09:18 PM, FairSquare wrote: Wtf.. some girl just hit on me on FB.. and she's kinda hot
I started chatting to her on msn just 5 minutes ago and now she wants me to come to her house :p

And now i discover that she has a boyfriend (via FB) after she was all flirty with me and asked me to come to her house? What the hell is she up to?
DO NOT UNDERSTAND

Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-13 20:02:00 Reply

PFFF

3/4 foot of snow?

Have you ever gone through a Canadian winter in Alberta? :P 3/4 foot of snow is a picnic.

Thegluestickman
Thegluestickman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-13 21:29:17 Reply

At 1/13/12 08:02 PM, BrokenDeck wrote: PFFF

3/4 foot of snow?

Have you ever gone through a Canadian winter in Alberta? :P 3/4 foot of snow is a picnic.

I used to live in Calgary, -30c with mountains of snow. Then later that day, 10c with no clouds in the sky.

To protect the world from devastation.
kidd25 is the best Newgrounder ever.

BBS Signature
Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-13 22:44:57 Reply

At 1/13/12 06:20 PM, midimachine wrote:
At 1/13/12 04:30 PM, RampantMusik wrote: So I tried to set up a coffee date today, and she agreed and seemed kinda excited; after class, the bitch just walks off, fucking hugging another guy.
Chill man! Was it definitely a "eee i love you bb xoxo" hug or was it perhaps something more platonic and timely?

I give up. You can be me for a day, and use your guile to get me a girl to get laid with. Then you run off with her, and through special FX magic, you morph into me, and she realizes she loved me the whole time.

Failing that, I have some rope and a bottle of chloroform in my trunk.

EchozAurora
EchozAurora
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-13 23:04:17 Reply

At 1/13/12 06:23 PM, FairSquare wrote:
At 1/13/12 09:17 AM, FairSquare wrote:
At 1/12/12 09:18 PM, FairSquare wrote: Wtf.. some girl just hit on me on FB.. and she's kinda hot
I started chatting to her on msn just 5 minutes ago and now she wants me to come to her house :p
And now i discover that she has a boyfriend (via FB) after she was all flirty with me and asked me to come to her house? What the hell is she up to?
DO NOT UNDERSTAND

Eh... maybe she just wants to be a whore? Or is getting tired of her current boyfriend and shopping for new options?

Either way... poke and retreat is probably your best option.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod.
Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 00:06:01 Reply

Sunday is going to be my third outing with a special someone... she kinda likes someone and quickly said that we should hang this weekend. so I called her, she was like yeah let's do some music theory work, or just have fun with a couple friends.

She never blatantly told me no, and she gets flattered / embarrassed when I compliment her on something.

.....boobies.

lel

BBS Signature
Qelaion
Qelaion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 00:09:39 Reply

At 1/14/12 12:06 AM, Sequenced wrote: Sunday is going to be my third outing with a special someone...

o:

just have fun with a couple friends.

Heh...

BC | SC | FB
USF4: Ibuki | GGXRD: May | XBL/PSN/Steam: Qelaion
WHAT HAVE I DONE.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 00:10:26 Reply

At 1/14/12 12:09 AM, ProdigalAudio wrote: .

Heh...

She's undecided right now basically.

lel

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 01:29:54 Reply

At 1/14/12 12:06 AM, Sequenced wrote: She never blatantly told me no, and she gets flattered / embarrassed when I compliment her on something.

Godspeed.

... And I was debating leaving it at that... But I feel I should be nice and explain the reasoning behind my support.

Girls are compliment whores, unless they're already conceited as all hell, the slightest compliment generally has the reaction you described.

What I'm trying to say is... Her being flattered/embarrassed is not a good way to judge if she's "into you" or not... In fact, it's one of the worst ways.
In my experience, the best way to tell is her physical mannerisms. If she seems overly eager to touch (And no, I don't mean that in a sexual manner), even if it's only the most insignificant gesture, if she does it a lot, that is a good sign that she may like you ("may" because some girls are just touchy feely all the time).
Other signs include, but are not limited to, playing with her hair, constant eye contact, she hits you (Assuming you didn't do anything to be a jackass, somewhat falls into physical contact), etc.. etc...

Other, less reliable signs include her fixing her bra/shirt often, sometimes this means she's trying to draw your attention to her, other times she may actually just be fixing her bra/shirt. She does something that would get some kind of reaction out of you, judging your character.

And probably others I've forgotten.
Point is, watching how she acts both mentally and physically can reveal a ton of hints on whether or not she's interested... It's just that it's easier to tell with the physical mannerisms (In my opinion anyways).

Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
Qelaion
Qelaion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 01:44:28 Reply

At 1/14/12 01:29 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: Her being flattered/embarrassed is not a good way to judge if she's "into you" or not... In fact, it's one of the worst ways.

This pretty much sums everything up :P

BC | SC | FB
USF4: Ibuki | GGXRD: May | XBL/PSN/Steam: Qelaion
WHAT HAVE I DONE.

BBS Signature
EchozAurora
EchozAurora
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 03:04:43 Reply

At 1/14/12 01:29 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: Other, less reliable signs include her fixing her bra/shirt often, sometimes this means she's trying to draw your attention to her, other times she may actually just be fixing her bra/shirt. She does something that would get some kind of reaction out of you, judging your character.

From experience... I wouldn't recommend relying on the fixing the bra/shirt bit much at all lol. I find myself fixing my bra a fuckton when going out... simply because the damn thing is doing weird stuff... moving up my chest, the straps randomly deciding to fall down my arms.. etc.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod.
Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature
Breed
Breed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Echo
Echo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 03:14:41 Reply

At 1/14/12 03:04 AM, EchozAurora wrote: From experience... I wouldn't recommend relying on the fixing the bra/shirt bit much at all lol. I find myself fixing my bra a fuckton when going out... simply because the damn thing is doing weird stuff... moving up my chest, the straps randomly deciding to fall down my arms.. etc.

Sometimes i forgot you've changed sex now and when i do , all the above sounds really really wierd >.>

InvisibleObserver
InvisibleObserver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 03:16:10 Reply

At 1/14/12 03:06 AM, LogicalDefiance wrote: Fuck bitches. Get money

I shovel snow for people and get money. Bit of snow adds up.

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 03:19:07 Reply

At 1/14/12 03:04 AM, EchozAurora wrote: From experience... I wouldn't recommend relying on the fixing the bra/shirt bit much at all lol. I find myself fixing my bra a fuckton when going out... simply because the damn thing is doing weird stuff... moving up my chest, the straps randomly deciding to fall down my arms.. etc.

That's why I said it's "less reliable"... I know girls that have admitted to using this as a way of drawing attention to themselves, which is why I mentioned it. But just as often it could be a practical reason for fixing instead of an eye catching one.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 05:33:21 Reply

Free Stuff For You

So, here's the deal... Steam had their usual big sales event over the holidays, and part if it was giving out a ton of free games/coupons at random when you completed certain objectives in games you owned.
I have a few of these games/coupons, and I rather already have the game or simply don't want it... And since they expire in a month or so, I figure I should at least give them away. So first person to send me a PM with their game/collection/coupon of choice gets that choice, make sure to include your Steam ID so I can add you to friends to make sending the stuff easier.

I'm choosing to give this stuff off here as opposed to the VG forum or my newspost because I luv you guys and feel like spreading some late holiday joy among the Audio regs.

Here's the list, take your pick:
Droplitz (Full Game)
Day of Defeat: Source (Full Game)
50% off any Valve game (Coupon)
50% off Bunch of Heroes (Coupon)
50% off Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale (Coupon)
And the big M-Fuggah (Sort of):
Half-Life 2: Episode One Pack, which includes the following, keep in mind everything listed below is part of an overall package, I can't gift anything below individually, you rather take it all or take none (But it's all free, so you really shouldn't care):
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source

That's all that's up for grabs... If I had won the grand prize, I'd have a hell of a lot more to give away (The grand prize was every single game on Steam... Yes, you read that right)... But I didn't, oh well.
PM with what you want, first come first served... Not asking for anything in return.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 05:40:52 Reply

At 1/14/12 05:33 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: Free Stuff For You

Also, one quick note while I attempt the ever terrifying "Triple Post"...

As I'm posting this in the Audio lounge, I'm giving audio regs priority, if I've never heard of you, you won't get what you're asking for before an audio reg that I have heard of.

If stuff goes unclaimed, then I'll start handing it out at random, audio reg or not.

Audio/BBS Mod

BBS Signature
Oakwood
Oakwood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 08:12:36 Reply

Disregard females. Acquire currency.

[Hidden Audio Gems]
SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook
PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!
Latest track: Clouds (Oakwood RMX)!

BBS Signature
Decibel
Decibel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 08:57:57 Reply

At 1/14/12 08:12 AM, LiquidOoze wrote:
Disregard females. Acquire currency.

I think he meant, Violate Women, Profit.

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 10:24:20 Reply

- Meet Beautiful Girl
- ?
- ?
- Profit
- Violate Girl
- Lawsuit

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 12:30:07 Reply

At 1/14/12 01:29 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 1/14/12 12:06 AM, Sequenced wrote: She never blatantly told me no, and she gets flattered / embarrassed when I compliment her on something.
Godspeed.

And probably others I've forgotten.
Point is, watching how she acts both mentally and physically can reveal a ton of hints on whether or not she's interested... It's just that it's easier to tell with the physical mannerisms (In my opinion anyways).

I get a lot of glances from her, and sometimes the deep stare. She fidgets a bit around me, smiles
and waves every time she sees me in school.

I really like this girl, so I'll keep doing what I'm doing. She invited me out to hang, so that's a good sign I guess?

lel

BBS Signature
Thegluestickman
Thegluestickman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 13:35:43 Reply

We're having a get together with my step-family, my step-dad's sister asked me what I wanted to be. I said I wanted to be a computer programmer, she said "like 90% of people your age".

fuck you too

To protect the world from devastation.
kidd25 is the best Newgrounder ever.

BBS Signature
Blackhole12
Blackhole12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 13:49:54 Reply

I just successfully wrote a program that searches a folder for FL studio project files and lists any that have a BPM within a certain range.

Decibel
Decibel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-01-14 13:52:46 Reply

At 1/14/12 01:49 PM, Blackhole12 wrote: I just successfully wrote a program that searches a folder for FL studio project files and lists any that have a BPM within a certain range.

Niiiiiceee, I imagine you used C#, Right?