00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Akire13 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,784,594 Views | 34,324 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 14:35:35

Drawing

Salvia Divinorum, to be exact for that picture.

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 14:40:59

Drawing

Screw it. I'd rather write instead. But not really.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 14:45:56

Drawing

At 1/26/09 02:40 PM, Nav wrote: Screw it. I'd rather write instead. But not really.

Now, that most certainly isn't a winner's attitude, is it? ;D

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 14:46:24

At 1/26/09 02:35 PM, ZENON wrote: Drawing

Drawing

Never tried it. I hear good things though. Somewhat expensive from what I hear.. but legal. So I guess that's a plus. =P

I've got some really great ideas for paintings from other things... but jeez.. canvas and paint are really expensive.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 16:49:36

Drawing

At 1/26/09 02:46 PM, EchozAurora wrote:
At 1/26/09 02:35 PM, ZENON wrote:

Never tried it. I hear good things though. Somewhat expensive from what I hear.. but legal. So I guess that's a plus. =P

I hear it's cheap as dirt and that most people fucking hate it.

I on the other hand quite enjoyed myself.

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 17:09:19

Salvia

At 1/26/09 04:49 PM, Quarl wrote: I hear it's cheap as dirt and that most people fucking hate it.

I on the other hand quite enjoyed myself.

Erowid's archivestell of a mixed response...

Read some of the experiences, some are really odd...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 17:14:49

Salvia
I'm not really sure I'd go into experimenting with stuff like that. Me, I'm more of a get-piss-drunk person. Don't really feel the need for those happy little things.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 17:20:31

Salvia
I'm more of a stay-clean and sober person. I don't need drugs, alcohol or cigarettes to feel good. I feed on music.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 17:29:40

Salvia

At 1/26/09 05:20 PM, MICHhimself wrote: I'm more of a stay-clean and sober person. I don't need drugs, alcohol or cigarettes to feel good. I feed on music.

It's not exactly a feel-good drug. More of a potent hallucinogen...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 17:44:11

Salvia

Never again...

At 1/26/09 05:20 PM, MICHhimself wrote: I'm more of a stay-clean and sober person. I don't need drugs, alcohol or cigarettes to feel good. I feed on music.

Ha, you're just a kid.

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio

Latest Track: Phoenix

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 17:53:13

Salvia

meh, im too poor to try drugs of any kind. I'd go broke if I became addicted, it's not worth it for me at least

Lemonsourkid made me somefin

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 17:56:10

At 1/26/09 05:44 PM, TMM43 wrote: Salvia

Never again...

Ha, you're just a kid.

Well yeah being mature means being on drugs to look cool. Come on.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 18:02:12

At 1/26/09 05:56 PM, MICHhimself wrote: Well yeah being mature means being on drugs to look cool. Come on.

No one said that.
Everyone already knows if you do black-tar heroin you're the coolest kid in school.

No, I was saying that you're just a kid...you're bound to come across the stuff sooner or later.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 18:05:30

At 1/26/09 06:02 PM, TMM43 wrote: No, I was saying that you're just a kid...you're bound to come across the stuff sooner or later.

Oh, c'mon, dude, he's like two and a half years younger than you are. You're not exactly the generic senior citizen, yourself. ;D

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 18:07:22

Hells yes I am!
Little do you know I'm a 35 year old woman trapped in a 20 year old man's body.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 18:13:25

At 1/26/09 06:07 PM, TMM43 wrote: Hells yes I am!
Little do you know I'm a 35 year old woman trapped in a 20 year old man's body.

Yes, because everyone knows that 35 is the age at which the systems start shutting down. You know, losing your memory, your hair, your teeth... XD

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 18:16:07

I smoke ciggs, I drink, I do what every College child does.
I must be cool!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 18:23:23

Cigs 'n shit
Just serious now. You claim I'll come across that stuff. I might, I had the chance multiple times before. I just know what I want and I know I don't want cigarettes, any drugs or alcohol. That's just me, and I know what I want. I'm not just another kid trying to look cool by doing drugs/cigs/alcohol. I'm just myself and wish to keep off of that shit. I don't care if you like that all, I just know that I don't and never will. And that won't change, since I'm not 'average person who acts like the statistics say'.

So if you will excuse me. I'm not angry or anything, I just want it to be clear that I'm not touching that shit. ever. No matter what you think.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 18:24:11

Drugs

I don't need drugs to have a good time :D But a little alcohol never hurts. The thing people don't get is you don't HAVE to get piss drunk. I've never gotten drunk (well I've hardly drank at all) but I feel a small amount to just give you a buzz is perfect.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 18:27:06

Calmth yourselfith downith.
Jokes don't seem to translate well on the interwebs.

Dude...just because I smoke or drink doesn't mean I do it for others.
There are a bunch of reasons behind it.

GOOD DAY SIR!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 18:27:24

At 1/26/09 05:20 PM, MICHhimself wrote:
Well yeah being mature means being on drugs to look cool. Come on.
Fucked up the quote tree. I 'pologize first off for that.

Salvia

note: salvia is not scheduled, and therefore legal in the US.

Who said we were talking about drugs makin ya look cool and such?

Plenty of people avoid everything altogether. That's their choice to make. Sure.. the "straight-edge" thing seems rather lame to lots of people.. but as long as you're not "hate-edge" then really.. I have no problem with you.

For those not familiar with this terminology... Straight-edge: refers to people that decide not to do anything... leading a pure existence without use of alcohol, tobacco, etc. Hate-edge: Straight-edge people that take the additional step of hating/attempting to force people to not do such things.

People spend far too much time trying to control or bend the will of others. Countries have even gone to the extremes of creating large enforcement agencies to do so. Here in America, we have the DEA and the ATF.. Most everywhere has something or another, with various penalties towards various substance use, production, and/or sale.

Some things are understandably very.. very.. bad. Many chemicals are extremely addictive.. physically as well as mentally. Cigarettes are a prime example of this. If you don't have the will power to control useage.. well.. you are bound to spend hundreds of dollars a year.. in some cases, a month.. just to satisfy the addiction.

I smoke cigarettes on occasion.. but I prefer cigars and pipes. I'm not addicted to any of the three. Just enjoy the stuff from time to time. Just to throw that in there.

Anywho.. the stuff is legal almost everywhere, with certain restrictions on age and useage. (Very lenient the law is here, despite massive amounts of research showing the various health risks due to it.)

However, many other things with the same addictive potential are scheduled, and carry heavy legal reprimands if you are caught even using the stuff.. Some others aren't even remotely addictive, others more don't even carry the health risks, and are scheduled as well..

Now.. I'm not saying governments should be legalizing everything and putting it up for sale. However.. decriminalizing things would make a lot of sense. Many people carry longer prison sentences because they were caught selling drugs than people that were caught for raping several children.

It's ridiculous. Srsly.

So yeah. Kids. Don't do drugs. M'kay?

/rant

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 18:35:36

love you echos.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 18:41:45

Salvia

Any one ever try driving on salvia? From what I hear, it's a pretty good time.

Nav on Erowid
I have no idea why that made me lol but it did. I remember back in the day when I thought I was the only person who knew about it. Then I went to college and met all these fabulous people!

Drugs

lol! We're all banned! Let's have a ban dance in celebration of our collective stupidity!

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 18:42:46

Drugs/Smoking/Alcohol

I see this stuff as a social activity. Like I would never drink alone, that's fucking lame. And as much as I hate smoking, it's amazing how much it brings people together. Smokers have this weird bond, I don't understand it. People make lifetime friends from people they smoke with. At my school there are so many smokers and they all hang out together and are in these tight cliques. Any smokers here care to explain this to me? It's a bit creepy lol. (YOU'RE CONSPIRING SOMETHING, I KNOW IT!)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 18:54:09

I will never take drugs or smoke ciggaretts. I hate alcholol, and will probably never drink it, but mebeh on special occasions ;D

I dont need to abuse my organs to have fun XD

My Music | Me | F-777 | Kr1z | Audio Portal | For teh lulz ^^

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 19:00:57

At 1/26/09 06:54 PM, Nintechno wrote: I will never take drugs or smoke ciggaretts. I hate alcholol, and will probably never drink it, but mebeh on special occasions ;D

I dont need to abuse my organs to have fun XD

This ^

I figure I'll get my fair share of alcohol throughout college, but I'm stayin clear of drugs and cigs. Oh, I do enjoy a cigar here and there though.

Teh Drugs

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 19:02:46

Drugs/Alchohol

Funny to see this topic come up. Considering this Saturday I puked every because of both of them :(

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 19:03:27

At 1/26/09 06:23 PM, MICHhimself wrote: Cigs 'n shit
Just serious now. You claim I'll come across that stuff. I might, I had the chance multiple times before. I just know what I want and I know I don't want cigarettes, any drugs or alcohol. That's just me, and I know what I want. I'm not just another kid trying to look cool by doing drugs/cigs/alcohol. I'm just myself and wish to keep off of that shit. I don't care if you like that all, I just know that I don't and never will. And that won't change, since I'm not 'average person who acts like the statistics say'.

So if you will excuse me. I'm not angry or anything, I just want it to be clear that I'm not touching that shit. ever. No matter what you think.

I'm actually the exact same way. I've been to a lot of parties, where people were drinking, smoking, doing all kinds of drugs, but I'd just rather not. Mainly because my mom was a big time alcoholic, and I saw what how it ruined her life, and messed up mine. I also know that there is a history of alcoholism in my family on that side, so odds are, if I start, I'll become one too.

So I'm pretty much straight-edge for life :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 19:07:21

Happy happy fun stuff

At 1/26/09 06:35 PM, TMM43 wrote: love you echos.

ily toos <3

At 1/26/09 06:41 PM, Quarl wrote: Nav on Erowid
I have no idea why that made me lol but it did. I remember back in the day when I thought I was the only person who knew about it. Then I went to college and met all these fabulous people!

Such a wonderful place. I recommend reading Albert Hofmann's book, which is hosted online there.

Drugs

lol! We're all banned! Let's have a ban dance in celebration of our collective stupidity!

And now... we dance. -<^_^>-

Next time... we all remember to just refer to all of this as Happy happy fun stuff

Assuming this is all ban-worthy. I figured discussion was ok. Not like any of us are telling people how to manufacture or trying to sell the stuff. =P

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-26 19:17:54

Fun Fact

I wish they had that thing that said "Most users ever on the Audio Forums: 5"
ha that would be interesting.

BBS Signature