00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gaffi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,788,082 Views | 34,324 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-21 11:52:30

At 10/21/11 10:47 AM, Decibel wrote: Top 100 DJs

David Guetta is First.

Are you fucking kidding me?

He and Armin switched places because Guetta was much more active when it comes to producing this year, and he released an album. Armin has been touring for most of the time so he didn't get it. I was still voting for Armin though.
Afrojack's rise is very deserved, and so is Avicii's (holy shit 27 spots?!) I kinda agree with this years Top 100. :)

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-21 14:40:19

Nightcore

Oh my god I want to punch little girls and boys.

Dj List

Oh my god I want to punch little girls and boys.

Halloween costume

If I had a sax I would dress as epic sax guy and learn the riff, alongside some George Micheals. However, I don't have a sax... so I'm likely to dress as a mock hipster with over the top punched out 3d movie glasses, bandana's, lumberjack shirt, mustaches and self referencial gear, etc.

The joke being I'm not that far off from what I'll be posing as. :*(

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-21 15:20:41

I bought a hyrulian shield, master sword, and a link outfit.

So I'm going as pikachu

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-21 15:35:49

At 10/21/11 11:52 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: He and Armin switched places because Guetta was much more active when it comes to producing this year, and he released an album. Armin has been touring for most of the time so he didn't get it. I was still voting for Armin though.
Afrojack's rise is very deserved, and so is Avicii's (holy shit 27 spots?!) I kinda agree with this years Top 100. :)

I'm glad that Avicii got so high this year, he's truly my favourite DJ, but Guetta got the 1st place spot just for the advertising - his album was pretty much horrible (can I Haz generi chord progrushn nao?!).

Also, Kaskade should be at no.10

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-21 15:43:39

At 10/21/11 03:35 PM, Decibel wrote:
At 10/21/11 11:52 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: He and Armin switched places because Guetta was much more active when it comes to producing this year, and he released an album. Armin has been touring for most of the time so he didn't get it. I was still voting for Armin though.
I'm glad that Avicii got so high this year, he's truly my favourite DJ, but Guetta got the 1st place spot just for the advertising - his album was pretty much horrible (can I Haz generi chord progrushn nao?!).

Also, Kaskade should be at no.10

DJing and producing are two different aspects of their lives -_-

kaskade is a horrible live DJ, Guetta starts n stops a lot, and just about everyone on the top uses generic chord progressions.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-21 17:45:54

At 10/21/11 02:40 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote:

Halloween costume

The joke being I'm not that far off from what I'll be posing as. :*(

YES! I am definitely going to be epic sax guy. Best idea ever!

lel

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-21 17:57:30

Why would Gadaffi be tried by an American court?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-21 18:16:40

Sigh. We are still in World War II. Get the fuck out, America.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-21 18:19:23

At 10/21/11 06:16 PM, Sequenced wrote: Sigh. We are still in World War II. Get the fuck out, America.

Context is an amazing tool my friend

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-21 18:58:32

At 10/21/11 03:20 PM, Envy wrote: I bought a hyrulian shield, master sword, and a link outfit.

So I'm going as pikachu

I knew it. When I saw that pic on facebook where you're sitting in a green kokiri outfit and that hylian shield above your monitor I was all like "PI-PIKACHU :D :D"

I'm doing Muscles Glasses from epic meal time this year :)

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-21 20:51:22

At 10/21/11 03:20 PM, Envy wrote: I bought a hyrulian shield, master sword, and a link outfit.

So I'm going as pikachu

I was link when I was a kid. Had a home made outfit. I was so cool.

Except for the part where I was pissed off that everyone thought I was an elf... Hylian=/=elf

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 01:00:57

At 10/21/11 05:54 PM, LaForge wrote: Gadaffi's Death

Yeah, I really wish he and Osama would have gone to trial. I think Seal Team Six probably assassinated him, never intending to take him alive (Osama that is).

Osama aimed a weapon at them, their trained to kill, not wound. Seal team 6 did their job flawlessly and the world is a better place because Osama is dead. Double tap, that's all I can say.

As for Gaddafi, who gives a fuck either? That's what happens when you oppress and kill your own people, they fight back. And when they do, you better run and hope they don't find you.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 01:13:49

At 10/22/11 01:00 AM, Psil0 wrote: As for Gaddafi, who gives a fuck either?

You must be kidding? Gaddafi is a monster, he killed so many innocent people.

On top of that, the economy in certain countries is a better place for some reason.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 01:37:00

The sooner 'world leaders' such as Saddam, Osama, Gadaffi are silenced the better. No home country wants a month of some psychologically unstable/deluded individual making a national fool of themselves.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 01:51:46

Did I mention Gadhafi was a hot piece of ass?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 02:59:26

At 10/22/11 01:13 AM, Decibel wrote:
At 10/22/11 01:00 AM, Psil0 wrote: As for Gaddafi, who gives a fuck either?
You must be kidding? Gaddafi is a monster, he killed so many innocent people.

On top of that, the economy in certain countries is a better place for some reason.

Lol, oh I think we hit a major miscommunication. I meant who cares about trying him, there was no reason to. Justice was served more quickly without one.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 04:22:41

At 10/22/11 02:59 AM, Psil0 wrote: Lol, oh I think we hit a major miscommunication. I meant who cares about trying him, there was no reason to. Justice was served more quickly without one.

Ah lol, my mistake, sorry :P

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 06:03:39

At 10/22/11 01:51 AM, Rahmemhotep wrote: Did I mention Gadhafi was a hot piece of ass?

No, but I know that Saddam Hussein HAD a hot piece of ass. In fact, it's made of bronze and will be sold on October 27th for at least 10.000 pounds.

no shit

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 06:25:38

So I saw this new Korn track

Opinions, anybody?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 06:45:40

At 10/22/11 06:25 AM, MrSaint wrote: So I saw this new Korn track

Opinions, anybody?

That track is fucking sweet! Great combination of hard-rock and dubstep!

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 06:50:49

At 10/22/11 06:45 AM, LiquidOoze wrote:
At 10/22/11 06:25 AM, MrSaint wrote: So I saw this new Korn track

Opinions, anybody?
That track is fucking sweet! Great combination of hard-rock and dubstep!

I find the chorus kind of inspirational lol

Korn fans are whining about this track though

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 06:51:44

At 10/22/11 03:44 AM, PSvils wrote: I know emotions and shit get in the way, but fuck, you guys saying it's okay to kill him right off the bat beause he was evil, is the exact same thing the USA says when invading a country: "They're evil, so we'll save the world."

nope

For starters, Gadaffi is one man who is directly responsible for decades of oppression and eventually slaughter of his own people. A country is a collection of millions of individuals and almost every single one of them have zero responsibility for the conflicts that their leaders start.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 07:59:50

At 10/22/11 06:51 AM, SBB wrote:
At 10/22/11 03:44 AM, PSvils wrote: I know emotions and shit get in the way, but fuck, you guys saying it's okay to kill him right off the bat beause he was evil, is the exact same thing the USA says when invading a country: "They're evil, so we'll save the world."
nope

For starters, Gadaffi is one man who is directly responsible for decades of oppression and eventually slaughter of his own people. A country is a collection of millions of individuals and almost every single one of them have zero responsibility for the conflicts that their leaders start.

The citizens of Libya had really good living conditions. Their economy was the type other countries could only dream off.

The prices for food were fucking low. Education and medication were fucking free, free, you hear me? Where else can you find a country where there are similar conditions? Their political system was awesome, except one problem.

He was a dictator and kept his position for long. But he wasn't so bad. Countries really want to portray him as tyrant just to justify their interception into Libya.

One of my friends lived there for a few years when Gaddafi was still in power. And he said that you gotta be a fucking asshole to turn down such conditions and just fuck up a country like that.

Libya has no future now. And their oil is getting pumped. Justice served, eh

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 08:14:03

The citizens of Libya had really good living conditions. Their economy was the type other countries could only dream off.

The prices for food were fucking low. Education and medication were fucking free, free, you hear me? Where else can you find a country where there are similar conditions? Their political system was awesome, except one problem.

If you're going to put it that way, that was the case in Nazi Germany too.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 08:40:07

At 10/22/11 07:59 AM, MrSaint wrote: He was a dictator and kept his position for long. But he wasn't so bad. Countries really want to portray him as tyrant just to justify their interception into Libya.

NATO did sweet FA on the ground, Just sayin'.

p.s. i am gay

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 11:47:35

At 10/22/11 08:14 AM, SBB wrote:

If you're going to put it that way, that was the case in Nazi Germany too.

But Gaddafi and Hitler had different motives. The latter was striving for leadership in the world and was power hungry, while the first one wasn't.

So Hitler created those good conditions and people were thoughtlessly following him. I think Gaddafi didn't give two fucks about being the first one in international politics.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 11:59:50

Calculus

I'm failing it. HOORAY!

lel

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 12:07:25

At 10/22/11 11:59 AM, Sequenced wrote: Calculus

I'm failing it. HOORAY!

English

The Subject.

I'm Doin' pretty gewd.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 12:52:51

At 10/22/11 11:47 AM, MrSaint wrote: But Gaddafi and Hitler had different motives. The latter was striving for leadership in the world and was power hungry, while the first one wasn't.

So Hitler created those good conditions and people were thoughtlessly following him. I think Gaddafi didn't give two fucks about being the first one in international politics.

My point was that though the living standards in Libya may have been good, Gadaffi was responsible for extensive political repression and surveillance, censorship, discrimination, torture, etc. Since he's also proven himself to be a bloodthirsty nutcase this last year, I honestly don't feel bad about him being lynched by an angry mob. Even if an ICC trial would have been nicer.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-10-22 13:14:04

So.... I just did some photography of Fairs and People... anyone interested? No? Well alright then.