00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,782,971 Views | 34,324 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-09 16:28:35

At 8/9/11 04:02 PM, SBB wrote: I'll have one with the exact same smell as my own rotting corpse, just in opposite phase

So it's gonna smell good! Great idea, might do that as well.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-09 17:27:31

At 8/9/11 05:01 PM, B0UNC3 wrote: So......posted a new track on soundcloud....

I heard it. Laughed my ass off.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-09 18:20:49

At 8/9/11 11:57 AM, Calamaistr wrote: well im birthday today, i am now 28 :[
9 august.
born in 83

Happy Birthday man !!! :)
28 is a nice age... I still remember it... :)))))
Time pass quite fast, isn't it ?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-09 18:47:45

Thanks sorohanro.

to the guy who said he wants to be cremated, i want to be put on ice tbh, not that i want my body to live again but i want to be able to see it when i walk this earth again sometime, hopefully as a horse or something, i know most people say they wnat to return as a bird but i dont, have you ever seen a bird fly straight into a window?

I dont want that.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-09 19:25:10

reincarnation is silly.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-09 19:30:20

Reincarnation
Well, reincarnation as a bird and shitting on the heads of politicians... worth all !

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-09 20:59:06

At 8/9/11 07:22 PM, LaForge wrote: I'm kinda on the fence about reincarnation. I'd like to believe it's possible, but once the electrical signals cease in your brain, your personality and "soul" disappears.

Or not.

I think so too, afterall we arent our brain, but we are energy, and before we were alive we were dead, so this can happen again.

you being concious is imo the part that truly is you, all its attachements of a persona are logically given by social and enviromental impressions.

sorry for being so deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep btw.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-09 21:35:44

At 8/9/11 07:30 PM, sorohanro wrote: Reincarnation
Well, reincarnation as a bird and shitting on the heads of politicians... worth all !

But if youre a horse and youre a good horse the president may want to ride on you on its ranch, and thats when you become srs and run around jumping back and forth (like a rodea bull) and shit everywhere.

and eat some grass.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-09 22:22:25

Happy birthday Cala ;D

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 02:48:21

My existence post mortem

I'd like to be put in a vacuum sealed casket and launched to orbit the sun for eternity.. until it explodes.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 02:52:18

At 8/10/11 02:48 AM, InvisibleObserver wrote: My existence post mortem

I'd like to be put in a vacuum sealed casket and launched to orbit the sun for eternity.. until it explodes.

Before I die i want my Memories and personality to be stored in a power hungry computer so that i can finally fulfill my dreams of world domination outside the limits of my limited body power.

Bit too much?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 02:52:44

At 8/10/11 02:48 AM, InvisibleObserver wrote: My existence post mortem

yes yes yes.

BEATS

holy crap at the airport every other fucking duechbag has a pair of fucking beats on. holy crap good marketing. holy crap people are stupid.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 02:55:06

Hey guys.. Just a suggestion. Any of you heard of turntable.fm? It would be cool to chill there in a Newgrounds room and all listen to the same tunes. :D

Audio | Alter | It sounds like a fire hydrant went off in an old folks home with screaming babies field recorded, glitched, and spontaneously played back.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 02:57:38

BEATS

holy crap at the airport every other fucking duechbag has a pair of fucking beats on. holy crap good marketing. holy crap people are stupid.

What's so bad about them, I just looked them up and they just look like futuristic headphones?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 03:04:50

At 8/10/11 02:57 AM, DJHeat wrote:
BEATS

What's so bad about them, I just looked them up and they just look like futuristic headphones?

The frequency response is disgusting. I mean not even for a casual listening experience with a little moar bass. They are disgusting, the highs hurt your brain. they literally stab your brain with over limited bull crap. Beats destroy your brain.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 03:34:20

At 8/10/11 03:04 AM, jpbear wrote:
The frequency response is disgusting. I mean not even for a casual listening experience with a little moar bass. They are disgusting, the highs hurt your brain. they literally stab your brain with over limited bull crap. Beats destroy your brain.

I have noticed that individuals who are overly adamant about other people's stupidity, would do well to direct their focus internally.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 04:13:33

At 8/10/11 03:34 AM, jarrydn wrote:
I have noticed that individuals who are overly adamant about other people's stupidity, would do well to direct their focus internally.

Im talking about "the masses", not people. The masses aren't people they are mobs. Mobs do not think, they obey.

Of the eight people around me sitting, 4 out of 8 had beats on, old and young alike. That is srs bnz!

if you haven't noticed ive never written a 100% serious post in my life. Dont take anything i write seriously.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 05:05:35

At 8/10/11 02:55 AM, JonH2O wrote: Hey guys.. Just a suggestion. Any of you heard of turntable.fm? It would be cool to chill there in a Newgrounds room and all listen to the same tunes. :D

I've heard of it, but never took the time to check it out...

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 05:56:50

At 8/10/11 04:13 AM, jpbear wrote:
At 8/10/11 03:34 AM, jarrydn wrote:
Im talking about "the masses", not people. The masses aren't people they are mobs. Mobs do not think, they obey.

Of the eight people around me sitting, 4 out of 8 had beats on, old and young alike. That is srs bnz!

I seriously despise the word beats, with a cold-hard hatred.

Hey, You make BEATS right? Do You have Dr.Dre BEATS?

lololol jpbear.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 06:14:52

Yo, Cala, I am a bit late, but Happy Birthday, man! Wish you the best!

Cremation, reincarnation bullshit

I really want to believe in reincarnation. But some ass scientists proved that our personality, our feelings depend on some contacts in the brain. And there are recordings of people, whose contacts were destroyed (artificially) or by a disease (it's pretty rare, they filmed a guy in Haiti, who was really like a zombie). The emotions die off, and you do the basic stuff like eat, pee, shit and perhaps do the bidding of others.
!!!I read this up in a scientific article, so please don't knock on me, but rather on the scientists!!!

About cremation. I was thinking of leaving the world like this, but then my relatives/friends won't be able to gather at my grave and remember me. That is if somebody will want to remember me :P

Beats

When I read the title, I thought it would be about some guy trying to show his beats to jpbear lol

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 07:25:16

At 8/10/11 02:52 AM, jpbear wrote: BEATS

Same thing at the gym I go to except everyone's using PortaPros which are actually not overpriced at all so not a lot like what you're talking about at all :(

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 08:59:26

At 8/10/11 02:55 AM, JonH2O wrote: Hey guys.. Just a suggestion. Any of you heard of turntable.fm? It would be cool to chill there in a Newgrounds room and all listen to the same tunes. :D

Ohai

Shame that it only works in the US though. Thanks RIAA. :(

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 09:02:23

At 8/10/11 08:59 AM, Mich wrote:
Ohai

Shame that it only works in the US though. Thanks RIAA. :(

Yes, that was the reason why I didn't check it out. I forgot :(

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 09:26:43

At 8/10/11 09:19 AM, Chronamut wrote:
also I don't care how you retort to this.

...yeah you do

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 09:28:35

Chronamut, I'd be all over that post right now had I not known that the last thing the NG BBS needs is more religious arguments.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 09:51:20

At 8/10/11 09:19 AM, Chronamut wrote: Stuff about Life

What you all don;'t know could fill a book..

As for dying? I'm not gonan die. In fact, I'm not gonna even age.

Instead, I'm gonna ascend.

Christ consciousness here I come.

Wow, didn't realise you were a fortune-cookie.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 12:20:50

At 8/10/11 05:56 AM, Decibel wrote:
I seriously despise the word beats, with a cold-hard hatred.

Hey, You make BEATS right? Do You have Dr.Dre BEATS?

lololol jpbear.

The worst part is a lot of people support the word. Its a lame publicity stunt amateurs use (on facebook) to make their music more appealable to their friends who dont know what the turn producer means.

"omg i dont like skrillex but i like the beat in that one song".

CULTURE SHOCK

But yea SBB, In europe the beats fad hasnt hit off too hard (in italy literally none). On anther note, the culture shock is still powerful everytime I go back and forth from italy. I love each culture for some things, i despise each culture for others.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 12:21:52

At 8/10/11 09:43 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 8/10/11 09:26 AM, jarrydn wrote:
At 8/10/11 09:19 AM, Chronamut wrote:
also I don't care how you retort to this.
...yeah you do
nope.

You just did.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 13:16:44

At 8/10/11 01:13 PM, Chronamut wrote:
chron is pronounced like "prawn" then a like "ah" then mut like "mutt"

So you're like a prawn-ish dog? o.O

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-08-10 13:48:47

At 8/10/11 01:06 PM, LaForge wrote: For some reason when I was young I pronounced (in my head) "Chronamut" as "Chromanaut." Like you were a chrome astronaut or something.

And no I don't have dyslexia.

I used to (and sometimes still do) say 'Chromanut' instead of 'Chronamut'. I dunno how that happened.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature