midimachine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-06 07:12:28 Reply

Every Day I Draw a Dick

http://everydayidrawadick.com/2011/05/06 /sick-dick/ (NSFW)
3 days in a row now, despite feeling like shit for the last two. I can probably do this!

p.s. i am gay

Breed
Breed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-06 07:40:55 Reply

2 months of fearing for my life and being in protective services and filing 3 different restraint and protection orders later and I get grilled from my music theory teacher because I missed asignments due to not being able to come out of the room I was locked in to protect myself.

Nevermind that I aced all his tests and tutored 3 other students in the class, guess that doesn't matter. Now I have to retake a whole year of school. Thanks crazy fuck for ruining so much shit.

/whine

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-06 10:18:37 Reply

haahha the guy on the bottom right of your pic looks like nick - remember nick BJRA? :p

Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-06 10:37:11 Reply

"Our band name is: 'sitting real cool like on the back of a jeep'"

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

Darkmaster603
Darkmaster603
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-06 11:18:41 Reply

Why are they posing for a picture yet not looking at the camera?

IT CONFUSES AND ANGERS ME

Comment/follow/click on some ads

Sig courtesy of InvisibleObserver

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-06 21:19:13 Reply

Quarl, for the last time..

STOP MAKING VIDEOS! >:(

Quarl is now a banana.

InvisibleObserver
InvisibleObserver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-07 03:01:24 Reply

Any of you guys ever been sitting at your computer, and you're listening to music or something on your normal headphones/speakers, and you go to look why the volume is so low, and you find out it isn't? Not that its so loud you've deafened yourself, and perhaps you havn't even been sitting there for a terribly long time so to have dulled your reception of audio.

I had a 'quiet' sound day today and I'm sort of baffled as to why. I don't have any ear issues, and no technical variables were altered. It made mixing some music really frustrating.

Any similar experiences, or reasoning behind what I'll call a dampened hearing phenomena?

BBS Signature
Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-07 03:15:59 Reply

At 5/7/11 03:01 AM, InvisibleObserver wrote: Any of you guys ever been sitting at your computer, and you're listening to music or something on your normal headphones/speakers, and you go to look why the volume is so low, and you find out it isn't? Not that its so loud you've deafened yourself, and perhaps you havn't even been sitting there for a terribly long time so to have dulled your reception of audio.

I had a 'quiet' sound day today and I'm sort of baffled as to why. I don't have any ear issues, and no technical variables were altered. It made mixing some music really frustrating.

Any similar experiences, or reasoning behind what I'll call a dampened hearing phenomena?

You might have had some weird pressure on your jaw or sinuses. You might be getting sick, other than that i can't think of much else other than just a random ear weirdness, i know i've had lots of those before

Hades
Hades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-07 04:50:09 Reply

At 5/6/11 09:19 PM, Chronamut wrote: Quarl is now a banana.

That was disturbingly amusing.

Klaxons
I generally am not much of a fan of theirs, but today I'm going to another country to see them because the tickets are selling for 1 euro. Me and a couple of friends will take a two hour drive, see a couple of bands perform, listen to the headliners and head back home! Hopefully, we'll find the time to squeeze in some booze between all the excitement. :3

BBS Signature
la-yinn
la-yinn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-07 04:54:09 Reply

At 5/7/11 03:01 AM, InvisibleObserver wrote:

Sometimes I'd put on some dnb in the morning after getting my waking up cup of coffee. I'd hastily throw together a playlist and then when it plays raise an eyebrow due to the fact it seems to be playing at 80% of the speed. Always wondered how that's possible, but I actually feel like tapping the rhythm in the morning is slower sometimes. Also most music sounds a little louder in the morning to me, but that's probably due to the overall sound flying around. Maybe it was a noisy day in general and aaaall the sounds from the world around you were 5 db higher than normal. Just like daytime 'quiet' is actually a lot louder than nighttime 'quiet'. Get what I mean?

Latest tracks:
Sub Marines
Chemosound

midimachine
midimachine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-07 08:50:55 Reply

dick drawing woo

http://everydayidrawadick.com/2011/05/07 /cock-butler/

you better write me that song in 361 days bjra!

if any of you like what i'm doing here then be a mad bro and show people and help me out by adding it to places like stumbleupon and showing your friends that you're not personally ashamed of loving dicks by posting it on facebook. /shameless self promotion.

p.s. i am gay

Step
Step
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-07 09:34:16 Reply

At 5/7/11 04:54 AM, la-yinn wrote: Sometimes I'd put on some dnb in the morning after getting my waking up cup of coffee. I'd hastily throw together a playlist and then when it plays raise an eyebrow due to the fact it seems to be playing at 80% of the speed. Always wondered how that's possible, but I actually feel like tapping the rhythm in the morning is slower sometimes. Also most music sounds a little louder in the morning to me, but that's probably due to the overall sound flying around. Maybe it was a noisy day in general and aaaall the sounds from the world around you were 5 db higher than normal. Just like daytime 'quiet' is actually a lot louder than nighttime 'quiet'. Get what I mean?

Something similar happened to me before. A few months ago I took part in a basketball match and naturally when I was done, I was tired and sweaty.

I went to listen to some music on my mobile, and when I was hearing, I noticed that the songs sounded MUCH slower than I was used to them, and every song seemed too slow and boring. Even when I played some 170 BPM DnB I was still thinking it was far too slow. I even went and checked to see if there was some weird setting which slowed down the tempo of all the songs on my mobile, which proved unsuccessful.

After a lot of time wondering why I was hearing everything at such a slow tempo, I decided that it was my brain playing tricks on me because I was used to the fast pace of a basketball match and began thinking everything else I heard was too slow...

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
Decibel
Decibel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-07 10:42:57 Reply

At 5/7/11 09:34 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: After a lot of time wondering why I was hearing everything at such a slow tempo, I decided that it was my brain playing tricks on me because I was used to the fast pace of a basketball match and began thinking everything else I heard was too slow...

Wow, it's been a long time since you posted something NOT about MATSEC :P
It's probably just the adrenaline rush, since you are going faster than a particular tempo, you await something equal to that tempo.

Shirts n' Stuff

My birthday's coming up soon and I'm really looking forward to buy some stuff, T-Shirts, a pair of Wayfarer sunglasses, you know the drill.

Could someone recommend me some cool T-shirts/Wayfarers and possibly some websites where to buy 'em at?

SteakJohnson
SteakJohnson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-07 12:31:28 Reply

After a lot of time wondering why I was hearing everything at such a slow tempo, I decided that it was my brain playing tricks on me because I was used to the fast pace of a basketball match and began thinking everything else I heard was too slow...

There must be some sort of scientific explanation for this effect, or a study of some kind. It makes me wonder if time progresses slightly slower for those who are processing alot of information quickly in a short span of time. (probably not) But if fast music feels slower then shouldnt everything feel slightly slower?

BBS Signature
Breed
Breed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-07 12:50:49 Reply

At 5/7/11 12:31 PM, SteakJohnson wrote:

Same thing happens to me if I listen to DnB a lot then decide to listen to house or somethin. The house music seeems super slow

Oh also the vibration of my BX5As somehow turns up the volume knob on the back of my left speaker so I have to readjust the levels with a dB meter every few weeks. Super lame, but at least its not just my brain tricking me

jpbear
jpbear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-07 14:16:52 Reply

Ever play guitar hero on hyper speed for a long time then go to regular speed?

Feels like expert songs move at 1 inch an hour.

Pereption of speed is relative as a mofo.

WildeKeizer
WildeKeizer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-07 15:23:55 Reply

I finished my SATs today. I feel like I did the English comprehension section a lot better than the maths, because it is difficult for me to apply maths from just word problems. I exceed with equations and theories, but the comprehension problems is too much.

Hopefully I can get into an engineering college even though I sucked at the math section.

jpbear
jpbear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-07 19:11:09 Reply

At 5/7/11 03:23 PM, wildekeizer wrote: I finished my SATs today. I feel like I did the English comprehension section a lot better than the maths, because it is difficult for me to apply maths from just word problems. I exceed with equations and theories, but the comprehension problems is too much.

Hopefully I can get into an engineering college even though I sucked at the math section.

Same here. Not going to a good school, but I just wanna get a 1850+ to beat my brother.

Stupor
Stupor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-07 23:17:14 Reply

At 5/7/11 10:42 AM, Decibel wrote: Could someone recommend me some cool T-shirts/Wayfarers and possibly some websites where to buy 'em at?

Design By Humans, my favorite clothes site ever

Sometimes, it would rain men. "Hallelujah!", we would cry. Thousands were killed.

Breed
Breed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-08 02:40:08 Reply

cm twenty one t\eday.

tothin but drinken all dey

Blackhole12
Blackhole12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-08 17:00:06 Reply

I'll be doing a metroid fusion speedrun on livestream in exactly one hour if anyone is bored.

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-08 17:28:54 Reply

Mothers Day

So, today is Mothers day... and I completely forgot.. But as luck would have it... I spent 12 hours last night working on a cover of a song my mom really seemed to enjoy... So in a way, I saved myself without even knowing it... So since I don't have time to go out and buy a gift, I'm plopping a couple of my newer songs (One she's heard, one she hasn't... cause I just did it) onto a CD and using that as a gift.

Last year I wrote her a song specifically for mothers day... vocals and all... She cried like a baby for like an hour after hearing it, and gave me a hug that nearly broke my back... While this probably won't have the same effect as a custom written song just for today... It should be better than nothing, right?

Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
WildeKeizer
WildeKeizer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-08 17:50:32 Reply

Hip-Hop

I just found some well good hip-hip.

Mothers Day

I forgot about it, oh well. I personally don't celebrate Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Valentines Day, etc. They are just random days to make someone feel special when you can do that any day.

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-08 17:53:18 Reply

At 5/8/11 05:50 PM, WildeKeizer wrote: Hip-Hop

I just found some well good hip-hip.

Mothers Day

I forgot about it, oh well. I personally don't celebrate Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Valentines Day, etc. They are just random days to make someone feel special when you can do that any day.

The only real thing I have against mothers day is that it is another materialistic "holiday". Just like valentines day... Except valentines day comes with the added benefit of making anyone who's not in a relationship feel like shit.

Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
ZStriefel
ZStriefel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-08 18:15:21 Reply

At 5/8/11 05:53 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 5/8/11 05:50 PM, WildeKeizer wrote: Hip-Hop

valentines day comes with the added benefit of making anyone who's not in a relationship feel like shit.

If you're luck you can find a group on yahoo chat to drink some koolaid with. Suicide brought to you by hallmark.

Stupor
Stupor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-08 20:22:14 Reply

Mother's Day

My mom had a rant today about how much she hated the shallowness of most modern holidays. Including Mother's Day. This was during our dinner out at a nice restaurant. Which I was paying for.

Awkward, or awesome?

Sometimes, it would rain men. "Hallelujah!", we would cry. Thousands were killed.

midimachine
midimachine
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-08 20:45:07 Reply

At 5/8/11 08:22 PM, Stupor wrote: Awkward, or awesome?

A little of column A, a little of column B.

p.s. i am gay

Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-08 21:28:32 Reply

At 5/8/11 05:00 PM, Blackhole12 wrote: I'll be doing a metroid fusion speedrun on livestream in exactly one hour if anyone is bored.

damn, missed it. 100% completion?

Do you like BEATBOX?

Blackhole12
Blackhole12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Game Developer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-08 21:38:06 Reply

1:23 34% completion. You can watch the recording here.

alfraydo
alfraydo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-05-08 23:03:13 Reply

Hip-Hop

At 5/8/11 05:50 PM, WildeKeizer wrote: I just found some well good hip-hip.

unrecognized talent there. We need more proper hip-hop with actual meaning behind them. very much Spiritual Minded

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!