Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 1,200,813 Views
  • 36,783 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 17:34:12 Reply

At 4/18/11 05:28 PM, FairSquare wrote: Hey, no need to get all violent.
I mean, i see why you hate her music and stuff, but do you really want to... and with a shotgun?
That's a bit too far imo.

Not far enough IMO.


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 17:36:56 Reply

At 4/18/11 05:33 PM, Alfraydo wrote:
At 4/18/11 05:28 PM, FairSquare wrote:
What seat should I take ?
Good question Rebecca :P
SHOTGUN!
Hey, no need to get all violent.
I mean, i see why you hate her music and stuff, but do you really want to... and with a shotgun?
That's a bit too far imo.
violent? I was referring to the shotgun seat of a car aka the passenger seat.

Really?
I don't believe you. You're just a violent person with a fetish for shotguns.
Perv.

At 4/18/11 05:34 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: Not far enough IMO.

And you're even worse.

You people disgust me :(


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 17:39:15 Reply

At 4/18/11 05:36 PM, FairSquare wrote: And you're even worse.

You people disgust me :(

Sorry, people that get famous because they suck irk me.


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 17:47:21 Reply

At 4/18/11 05:39 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 4/18/11 05:36 PM, FairSquare wrote: And you're even worse.

You people disgust me :(
Sorry, people that get famous because they suck irk me.

You mean like.. Jenna Jameson?
She's famous for sucking too.


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Quarl
Quarl
  • Member since: May. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 17:49:59 Reply

Humans on Catnip

I got a few kicks from this page :)

"you'll turn into a cat"
Darkmaster603
Darkmaster603
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 17:50:37 Reply

At 4/18/11 05:47 PM, FairSquare wrote:
At 4/18/11 05:39 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 4/18/11 05:36 PM, FairSquare wrote: And you're even worse.

You people disgust me :(
Sorry, people that get famous because they suck irk me.
You mean like.. Jenna Jameson?
She's famous for sucking too.

HEYOO!

The Audio Forum Lounge


Comment/follow/click on some ads

Sig courtesy of InvisibleObserver

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 17:55:19 Reply

At 4/18/11 05:47 PM, FairSquare wrote: You mean like.. Jenna Jameson?
She's famous for sucking too.

+5 brownie points.


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
alfraydo
alfraydo
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 18:02:42 Reply

At 4/18/11 05:36 PM, FairSquare wrote: You people disgust me :(

por que why? i haz a sad now.

;_;


THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

djInTheDark
djInTheDark
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 19:14:01 Reply

At 4/18/11 05:50 PM, Darkmaster603 wrote: HEYOO!

ur doin it wrong


The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.
Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature
Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 19:15:26 Reply

I am so gonna go buy some organic catnip and try smoking it.

Darkmaster603
Darkmaster603
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 19:37:24 Reply

At 4/18/11 07:14 PM, djInTheDark wrote:
At 4/18/11 05:50 PM, Darkmaster603 wrote: HEYOO!
ur doin it wrong

I like the picture better.

Movie Marathon
I've spent all day since 2 A.M. watching through my movie collection. Pulp Fiction, Casino, Fargo, Goodfellas, Inglorious Basterds, Machete, Planet Terror, Reservoir Dogs, Scarface, and some others on netflix stream...I am so tired.

Asshole Reviewers

I worked really hard on something and this guy has the audacity to give me a 0.

The Audio Forum Lounge


Comment/follow/click on some ads

Sig courtesy of InvisibleObserver

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 19:42:16 Reply

At 4/18/11 07:37 PM, Darkmaster603 wrote: Asshole Reviewers

I worked really hard on something and this guy has the audacity to give me a 0.

My faith in humanity has further been skewered.


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 20:02:16 Reply

At 4/18/11 07:42 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 4/18/11 07:37 PM, Darkmaster603 wrote: Asshole Reviewers

I worked really hard on something and this guy has the audacity to give me a 0.
My faith in humanity has further been skewered.

we should tell him to stop using Audacity

rofl lame ass audio joke :P
alfraydo
alfraydo
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 20:27:36 Reply

At 4/18/11 07:37 PM, Darkmaster603 wrote: I worked really hard on something and this guy has the audacity to give me a 0.

Asshole Reviewers

Asshole, although there is truth in that you can download the "ultimate beat for sale" for FREE on Newgrounds. Nonetheless, it does not warrant bombing it with a 0. Asshole reviewer indeed.


THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 20:47:36 Reply

At 4/18/11 08:27 PM, Alfraydo wrote: Asshole, although there is truth in that you can download the "ultimate beat for sale" for FREE on Newgrounds. Nonetheless, it does not warrant bombing it with a 0. Asshole reviewer indeed.

Lulz, you fell for it too.


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
Darkmaster603
Darkmaster603
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 21:11:00 Reply

It's "The Ultimate Beat (for sale)"

Some may argue that it's a simple beat that anyone can make, but I assure it it is worth at least twice it's price. The samples I've used are high quality samples that are included in FL studio 10. The kick samples have been placed at a rhythm scientifically proven to make all the girls be all like "woah" at a velocity of 78%. The clap and snare used (at the optimal 78%) share the same qualities of the kick, but they help spread the awesomeness of the kicks out throughout the entire loop so it doesn't overwhelm you. The limiter is also on the master track for your protection, I would be irresponsible of me to let something like this go on the market without some sort of restraint.


Comment/follow/click on some ads

Sig courtesy of InvisibleObserver

BBS Signature
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 21:18:15 Reply

At 4/18/11 09:11 PM, Darkmaster603 wrote: ....I would be irresponsible of me to let something like this go on the market without some sort of restraint.

I love you, I want to have your babies.


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
Psil0
Psil0
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 23:02:42 Reply

At 4/18/11 09:18 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 4/18/11 09:11 PM, Darkmaster603 wrote: ....I would be irresponsible of me to let something like this go on the market without some sort of restraint.
I love you, I want to have your babies.

I already had them.

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 23:40:31 Reply

At 4/18/11 09:11 PM, Darkmaster603 wrote: ...the kick samples have been placed at a rhythm scientifically proven to make all the girls be all like "woah" at a velocity of 78%. The clap and snare used (at the optimal 78%)...

source please

djInTheDark
djInTheDark
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 23:40:51 Reply

At 4/18/11 11:02 PM, Psil0 wrote:
At 4/18/11 09:18 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 4/18/11 09:11 PM, Darkmaster603 wrote: ....I would be irresponsible of me to let something like this go on the market without some sort of restraint.
I love you, I want to have your babies.
I already had them.

The more the merrier!


The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.
Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature
Quarl
Quarl
  • Member since: May. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 23:47:04 Reply

At 4/18/11 07:15 PM, LogicalDefiance wrote: I am so gonna go buy some organic catnip and try smoking it.

hey, i never said try it. I just thought it twas mad funny. besides, it's a good break from all the weed we love smoking up in this joint. CAN I GET AN AMEN FROM ALL THE POT SMOKING MOTHAS UP IN THIS HIZOUS!?!?! HALLE LOO!!!!!

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 23:56:51 Reply

At 4/18/11 11:47 PM, Quarl wrote: besides, it's a good break from all the weed we love smoking up in this joint. CAN I GET AN AMEN FROM ALL THE POT SMOKING MOTHAS UP IN THIS HIZOUS!?!?! HALLE LOO!!!!!

Heavy Marijuana Use May Damage Developing Brain In Teens, Young Adults

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 23:59:06 Reply

goddamnit quarl stop dressing in drag already..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RktDkVFhz CI

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 42
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-18 23:59:47 Reply

At 4/18/11 11:56 PM, jarrydn wrote:
Heavy Marijuana Use May Damage Developing Brain In Teens, Young Adults

AMEN

Quarl
Quarl
  • Member since: May. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-19 00:18:47 Reply

^sarcasm is not being picked up on^

At 4/18/11 11:59 PM, brokendeck wrote:
At 4/18/11 11:56 PM, jarrydn wrote:
Heavy Marijuana Use May Damage Developing Brain In Teens, Young Adults
AMEN

lol, you kids and your sources :p

hey jarrydn, i thought you said you smoked? change of heart or was that some other POT MAODFKFOFMF SMOKE AN AMEN!!!!! HALELOO!!!!!

At 4/18/11 11:59 PM, Chronamut wrote: goddamnit quarl stop dressing in drag already..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RktDkVFhz CI

damn, she's pretty. i'd tap that.

InvisibleObserver
InvisibleObserver
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-19 00:20:18 Reply

Banana boxers

They are a base color of blue, with bunches of bananas on them. It rained on me today, the resulting bum-crack lint was green.

I lol'd.


BBS Signature
BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 42
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-19 00:21:31 Reply

At 4/19/11 12:18 AM, Quarl wrote:
lol, you kids and your sources :p

:( I haven't been a kid for almost 20 years. I miss those days when i had no responsibility... :'(

KieranNG
KieranNG
  • Member since: Oct. 31, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-19 00:22:53 Reply

So you know how Deadmau5 fanboy/girls are always having orgasms waiting for a Deadmau5 and Skrillex collaboration?

Look:

The Audio Forum Lounge


Thanks to QuikFox for the sig.

BBS Signature
alfraydo
alfraydo
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-19 00:41:38 Reply

At 4/18/11 11:56 PM, jarrydn wrote: Heavy Marijuana Use May Damage Developing Brain In Teens, Young Adults

the amount of evidence behind that article is inadequate.


THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Darkmaster603
Darkmaster603
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-04-19 00:51:58 Reply

At 4/18/11 11:40 PM, jarrydn wrote:
At 4/18/11 09:11 PM, Darkmaster603 wrote: ...the kick samples have been placed at a rhythm scientifically proven to make all the girls be all like "woah" at a velocity of 78%. The clap and snare used (at the optimal 78%)...
source please

Play that at a club and you'll see for yourself. I take no responsibility for your safety when all the gurls in da club be al lik woah and try to fuse their vaginas to your face.


Comment/follow/click on some ads

Sig courtesy of InvisibleObserver

BBS Signature