Mich
Mich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 03:46 PM Reply

Working in albums
Yeah like you guys might have guessed, under the name 'Interwave' I'll be making my first album, hopefully. I have a list of titles and I'll just be making songs, and see which title fits best. By working in albums I have more of a driving force to keep writing music, and it makes it a lot more fun :)
When I'm finished with all the original mixes, I'll probably all mix them together to get a nice mix-cd, without pauses between the songs :p

Gay lounge
Yay thanks Chron, finally the lounge is gay again =D
You should be around more often though, to insert some more gayness from time to time, otherwise this place gets cluttered up with hetero, serious shite.
Also, 10.

blackattackbitch
blackattackbitch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 03:51 PM Reply

Gay Lounge

At 1/25/09 03:46 PM, MICHhimself wrote: finally the lounge is gay again =D

I think you mean "finally the lounge is gay again 8==D"

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 04:00 PM Reply

Gay lounge

Yay thanks Chron, finally the lounge is gay again =D
You should be around more often though, to insert some more gayness from time to time, otherwise this place gets cluttered up with hetero, serious shite.
Also, 10.

oh don't worry - nothing short of me being banned will prevent me from letting that happen >:P

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
EchozAurora
EchozAurora
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 04:00 PM Reply

At 1/25/09 03:22 PM, Hades0013 wrote: Decided to deposit XP?
When did this happen, Echoz? In it for the stats, the voting power or the cool pics? ;D

Yeahhh.. I'm kinda sorta gradually working toward something somewhat cooler looking.. and better voting power is always nice too.

I'm not really a stat-whore. I just get bored of having the same thing after a while.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod.
Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 04:01 PM Reply

I am working towards the bow and arrow - I think it shall look smashing with my pink aura! ;)

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!

BBS Signature
Hades
Hades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 04:06 PM Reply

Preferred Level Icons

At 1/25/09 04:01 PM, Chronamut wrote: I am working towards the bow and arrow - I think it shall look smashing with my pink aura! ;)

Haha, I can most certainly remember you saying this at least two times before. ;D I think I won't stop depositing for a nice level icon, I'm going as high as I'll feel like doing it.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 04:08 PM Reply

you know what - you're right - In the end I just want the giant golden hand over the earth - I mean, IT HAS NO AURA! It's like being above a mod! You get a cool swirly aura instead :P

BBS Signature
Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 04:44 PM Reply

Reboot

Holy shit, I talk to my friends about that show all the time. That show was so damn epic. Honestly chron, your post had me reading up on it all morning. I need that on dvd...

Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

blackattackbitch
blackattackbitch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 04:51 PM Reply

Really godly hand-over-earth swirly aura icon-like thingie

That would be nice to have, but I would probably have to sacrifice any kind of social interaction to be able to do something like that. (besides, I want to someday smoke the best weed out there, I need good friends for that (:^p)

But that's coming from a level-3-er, so I guess it don't matter what ah says.

Rawmin
Rawmin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 05:08 PM Reply

Reboot

So I was talking to my friends about old tv shows earlier, and this show we all remember called reboot came up. We ended up reminiscing about the show, and various episodes.

I get home and pop into the lounge to see whats new, and yup. A post about reboot.

Coincidence?

BBS Signature
la-yinn
la-yinn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 05:14 PM Reply

I don't think the 5 votes a day will really affect your social life to that extent, good sir. :p

Just vote 5x a day, and see where it leads.

Latest tracks:
Sub Marines
Chemosound

Hades
Hades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 05:15 PM Reply

Reboot

At 1/25/09 05:08 PM, Rawmin wrote: Coincidence?

I smell... a CONSPIRACY. *cue dramatic drums*

BBS Signature
Rawmin
Rawmin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 05:18 PM Reply

Reboot

At 1/25/09 05:15 PM, Hades0013 wrote: I smell... a CONSPIRACY. *cue dramatic drums*

More like a Chron-spiracy if you ask me....

I'm sorry......

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 05:26 PM Reply

I'm surprised all of you had heard of it - I didnt think anyone outside of CANADA watched it - becasue whenever I ask americans about it - they all just seem to give me blank stares..

and yes I was horribly addicted to that show.. ahh bob..

grown up enzo and turbo were my faves..

and guess what - apparently they are working on more reboot movies - yay!

BBS Signature
Rawmin
Rawmin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 05:40 PM Reply

Reboot

It ran on YTV did it not, Chron? I used to watch that channel all the time.

BBS Signature
sdfmusic
sdfmusic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 05:42 PM Reply

itt we talk to ourselves in non-bolded text
wat

Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 05:43 PM Reply

At 1/25/09 05:26 PM, Chronamut wrote: I'm surprised all of you had heard of it - I didnt think anyone outside of CANADA watched it - becasue whenever I ask americans about it - they all just seem to give me blank stares..

GAH. An american that doesn't know of reboot obviously didn't watch television growing up or was too young for it. It was on kids wb and cartoon network... and even further back it was on abc. That show was too epic...

You would have a thing for matrix chron. Personally, I really liked Hexadecimal. She was too funny. Sure she could destroy all of mainframe without even trying. But that's boring. She'd much rather sit in her chair all day and do nothing. Anyone who wants to do some homework, heres a reboot wiki

Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 05:54 PM Reply

Reboot
I would watch that show whenever I could. Hexadecimal freaked me out.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
blackattackbitch
blackattackbitch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 06:17 PM Reply

But for how many years exactly? How many YEARS!! WRHORIOARIORIO!!!!!!

Reboot

Okay, so most of you have probably seen the show (I wish I had found it sooner, I only saw if a few times) but how many of you have played the game? I know I did!

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 07:41 PM Reply

REBOOTY CALLS

At 1/25/09 05:43 PM, Quarl wrote:
At 1/25/09 05:26 PM, Chronamut wrote: I'm surprised all of you had heard of it - I didnt think anyone outside of CANADA watched it - becasue whenever I ask americans about it - they all just seem to give me blank stares..

GAH. An american that doesn't know of reboot obviously didn't watch television growing up or was too young for it. It was on kids wb and cartoon network... and even further back it was on abc. That show was too epic...

ahh ok..

You would have a thing for matrix chron.

duh - hes like.. the computer generated version of steve hahaha..

Personally, I really liked Hexadecimal. She was too funny. Sure she could destroy all of mainframe without even trying. But that's boring. She'd much rather sit in her chair all day and do nothing. Anyone who wants to do some homework, heres a reboot wiki

man I friggin LOVED Hex! She was my most favourite character next to the crimson binome of the crazy fox guy.. With her difference faces for different moods - and in the end she saves everyone..

I always felt sorry for the nulls though.. I mean the user is cruel to make it so that if he wins he obliterates that part of their world and turns all the losers into nulls..

BBS Signature
YouriX
YouriX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 08:48 PM Reply

REBOOT

Well after seeing the wiki some old memories start coming back of reboot, But i still dont remeber that show very well. I guess i was to young to remember...

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 10:15 PM Reply

ATLANTIC CITY

Yeah so i went there and i drank alot and i gambled a little.. i will never understand the thrill people get from gambling. i lost like 30 bucks.. even when i was up in money at no point did i enjoy it.
i felt like i paid 30 bucks to be bored. but the rest of the vacation was awesome.. but i think id rather go with a different group next time. The neuroticness and impulsiveness of the people i went with was mind numbing.
i prefer more mellow people.

i came home and my dog had a soup can over her head.. chihuahua.. yeah it was funny .. she could have died but she was ok.. thats the last time. i leave the dogs alone for more than 16 hours. EITHER THAT OR ILL JUST REMEBER TO TAKE OUT THE RECYCLING BEFORE I LEAVEgahh caps.

HolyTomato
HolyTomato
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 10:22 PM Reply

At 1/25/09 10:15 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: i came home and my dog had a soup can over her head.. chihuahua.. yeah it was funny .. she could have died but she was ok.. thats the last time. i leave the dogs alone for more than 16 hours. EITHER THAT OR ILL JUST REMEBER TO TAKE OUT THE RECYCLING BEFORE I LEAVEgahh caps.

RECYCLING

its very important to get your shit straight, you dont want captain planet coming and raping your ass..or you know...chronamut...

Lemonsourkid made me somefin

BBS Signature
TMM43
TMM43
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 26th, 2009 @ 12:33 AM Reply

Titles?

Guys don't mind if I don't use them?

Rucklo
I love you.

New Lounge

It's ok...I miss the old one like a fat kid misses cake.
I do feel like it's going to get a little spammy (whoops), but in the end, Rucklo will come to the rescue.

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio
Latest Track: Infinity
Need Help? Real Life|Audio

BBS Signature
Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 26th, 2009 @ 02:19 AM Reply

Drawing

Any of you guys pick up a pencil instead of a keyboard every so often? I used to draw all the time, but lost the urge after discovering computer music. I drew an entry recently for that monster collab Tom mentioned, and it felt good to get back to pen and paper.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 26th, 2009 @ 02:23 AM Reply

At 1/26/09 02:19 AM, Rig wrote:

Drawing

Any of you guys pick up a pencil instead of a keyboard every so often? I used to draw all the time, but lost the urge after discovering computer music. I drew an entry recently for that monster collab Tom mentioned, and it felt good to get back to pen and paper.

Sometimes. I really wish I had some more of my stuff from last year on my hard drive, but I don't do a really good job documenting. This was from an abstraction piece for my drawing class last year. We had to take several pictures of a still life, then chop them up and rearrange them to form anew piece upon which we could basically do whatever we wanted.

The Audio Forum Lounge

gregaaron89
gregaaron89
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 26th, 2009 @ 03:17 AM Reply

Drawing

I'm doing that right now as a matter of fact. I have to draw a pepper for my drawing class tomorrow and my teacher wants it larger than life size, like football size. I'm really not good at blowing things up, I can draw things SMALLER, or the same size, but when I blow them up it's nearly impossible to get the proportions right, all the curves the right angles and lengths. I finally got the sketch down and it took me like half an hour, when it should've taken me 10-15 minutes. Now I have to do contour and cross contour lines to show the forms and it's fucking HARD I don't know how to do this! FYI it's hatching and cross hatching at the edges of shapes to make them look 3 dimensional and I really suck at it. The other two peppers he wanted "topographical lines" which are like horizontal and vertical cross sections of the shape. I'll post it when I'm done and you'll see what I mean. And btw I had to go out and BUY this pepper even though I won't eat it.

I forgot to mention I'm in art school if you didn't guess, majoring in illustration so I get all uptight about stuff like this. I DEMAND PERFECTION :P

And here's my deviantART

btw Quarl that's really cool
Hades
Hades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 26th, 2009 @ 03:44 AM Reply

Drawing
I can't honestly say I've ever even tried to take up any sort of art that would even vaguely resemble drawing. Apart from the usual scribbles during classes, I never really drew anything since the time when I was about three years old. Then again, sometimes I scribble all too much during classes, so I suppose you could say I have quite a large art collection. ;D

BBS Signature
Nintechno
Nintechno
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 26th, 2009 @ 04:24 AM Reply

At 1/25/09 03:46 PM, MICHhimself wrote: Working in albums
Yeah like you guys might have guessed, under the name 'Interwave'

Why that name? What's wrong with your NG one?

ARE WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!!? :'C

My Music | Me | F-777 | Kr1z | Audio Portal | For teh lulz ^^

BBS Signature
Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 26th, 2009 @ 04:24 AM Reply

At 1/26/09 03:17 AM, gregaaron89 wrote: I forgot to mention I'm in art school

Music and art? Nice.

I don't know why, but whenever I sit down and draw, I end up with these weird cyborg monster things.

BBS Signature