Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 883,562 Views
  • 35,796 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 04:34 PM Reply

Personally, being asexual is a great thing. Asexuals don't have to worry about sex, it's sexual influences, or relationships. Yes, a relationship can be nice, but it's also the biggest pain in the ass ever. I was undecided for a long time, and I understand the aspects of, well, every sexuality, asexuals the most. Given the opportunity, I would me asexual over any other sexuality. It's a binding and pointless hormonal urge (heterosexuality), and asexuals don't worry about any of this. Yes, they may wonder what it's like, but when you are asexual, you see people do such stupid things for their sexuality, and you wonder why they waste their time just because their hormones influence them to.

Tldr: Asexuality is the dominant and most logical sexuality.


Strychnine and cyanide. A healthy part of this complete breakfast.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 04:40 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 04:34 PM, Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud wrote:

Tldr: Asexuality is the dominant and most logical sexuality.

So much for reproduction.


lel

Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 04:44 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 04:40 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 1/6/11 04:34 PM, Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud wrote:

Tldr: Asexuality is the dominant and most logical sexuality.
So much for reproduction.

So much for overpopulation. (I understand your point though. It's the only downside to asexuality. But I assure you that asexual people would like children, just not the process of making them.)


Strychnine and cyanide. A healthy part of this complete breakfast.

Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 04:46 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 04:44 PM, Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud wrote: So much for overpopulation. (I understand your point though. It's the only downside to asexuality.

and also... no sex.

Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 04:56 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 04:46 PM, SBB wrote:
At 1/6/11 04:44 PM, Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud wrote: So much for overpopulation. (I understand your point though. It's the only downside to asexuality.
and also... no sex.

They tend to not enjoy sex. Actually, is more of a repulsiveness to sex. It's usually quite nasty to them, so that's not a downside for them.


Strychnine and cyanide. A healthy part of this complete breakfast.

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 05:10 PM Reply

Sex is weird and icky.

Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 05:19 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 05:10 PM, jarrydn wrote: Sex is weird and icky.

Chronamut is weird and icky.
Therefore, Chronamut is sex.


Strychnine and cyanide. A healthy part of this complete breakfast.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 05:29 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 05:19 PM, Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud wrote:
At 1/6/11 05:10 PM, jarrydn wrote: Sex is weird and icky.
Chronamut is weird and icky.
Therefore, Chronamut is sex.

Mind fuck.


lel

SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 05:31 PM Reply

The lounge really sucks these days. Moar arguments plz

Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 05:43 PM Reply

Death penalty

Discuss.

Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 05:44 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 05:43 PM, SBB wrote: Death penalty

Discuss.

Is it really a penalty if you enjoy it?


Strychnine and cyanide. A healthy part of this complete breakfast.

Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 05:52 PM Reply

oh so THAT's what asexuals enjoy

freaks

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 05:56 PM Reply

Death penalty

I am opposed.
I strongly believe that every person has some good in them. Due to said person's experiences in life, they may have taken quite some wrong decisions, and therefore landed in criminality. Sometimes there just doesn't seem to be a way out.

That and the justice systems seems to be mainly aimed at punishing people, rather than actually trying to help them find the right path in life. I believe more effort should be put into researching how criminals can be helped to see why the laws are in place, and how it does benefit them to abide them.

In the more extreme cases (murderers etc?), I think we'd have to dive into a more psychological level, find out what drove the person to commit these acts, and find remedies etcetera. Show other ways than murder to get the feeling of power/control it may have created in the murderer.

I cannot really tell what exactly causes people to do such monstrous acts, but I strongly believe that everyone can be helped, with the right techniques. This doesn't mean brainwashing people, it means helping them get to insights that were out of reach before.

Now from another point of view, the relatives of a person that was murdered probably simply want revenge for their loss, which is why they might be opposed to not killing the murdered. In fact, I find death penalty quite a lenient punishment, seeing as the criminal is then immediately set free. (However, one might be of the belief that there's nothing after death-which doesn't take away the fact that no suffering is needed, so it still stands). What I was saying, lifelong locking away is a far better punishment then, if you're looking for revenge.

But yeah, to sum it up: From my point of view, everyone is able to get on the right track, with the right help, so I am fully opposed to the death penalty. From a revenge point of view, I am opposed as well, as it sets the criminal free anyway.

Thanks for the interesting topic, SBB.
SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 05:58 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 05:56 PM, Mich wrote: Death penalty

I am opposed.
I strongly believe that every person has some good in them. Due to said person's experiences in life, they may have taken quite some wrong decisions, and therefore landed in criminality. Sometimes there just doesn't seem to be a way out.

That and the justice systems seems to be mainly aimed at punishing people, rather than actually trying to help them find the right path in life. I believe more effort should be put into researching how criminals can be helped to see why the laws are in place, and how it does benefit them to abide them.

In the more extreme cases (murderers etc?), I think we'd have to dive into a more psychological level, find out what drove the person to commit these acts, and find remedies etcetera. Show other ways than murder to get the feeling of power/control it may have created in the murderer.

I cannot really tell what exactly causes people to do such monstrous acts, but I strongly believe that everyone can be helped, with the right techniques. This doesn't mean brainwashing people, it means helping them get to insights that were out of reach before.

Now from another point of view, the relatives of a person that was murdered probably simply want revenge for their loss, which is why they might be opposed to not killing the murdered. In fact, I find death penalty quite a lenient punishment, seeing as the criminal is then immediately set free. (However, one might be of the belief that there's nothing after death-which doesn't take away the fact that no suffering is needed, so it still stands). What I was saying, lifelong locking away is a far better punishment then, if you're looking for revenge.

But yeah, to sum it up: From my point of view, everyone is able to get on the right track, with the right help, so I am fully opposed to the death penalty. From a revenge point of view, I am opposed as well, as it sets the criminal free anyway.

Thanks for the interesting topic, SBB.

While I see your arguments I think you forgot a key point. The Death Penalty failed as a deterrent.

Some criminologist claim they have statistically proven that when an execution is publicized, more murders occur in the day and weeks that follow. A good example is in the Linberg kidnapping. A number of states adopted the death penalty for crime like this, but figures showed kidnapping increased. Publicity may encourage crime instead of preventing it (McClellan, G., 1961).

Death is one penalty which makes error irreversible and the chance of error is inescapable when based on human judgment . On the contrary, sometimes defendants insist on execution. They feel it is an act of kindness to them. The argument here is - Is life imprisonment a crueler fate?" Is there evidence supporting the usefulness of the death penalty securing the life of the citizens (McClellan, G. 1961)?

Does the death penalty give increased protection against being murdered? This argument for continuation of the death penalty is most likely a deterrent, but it has failed as a deterrent. There is no clear evidence because empirical studies done in the 50's by Professor Thorsten Sellin, (sociologist) did not give support to deterrence (McClellan, G., 1961).

yeah I just went there
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 06:23 PM Reply

Moon Pies

They're so delicious. They have that eggy cream center with the two graham-like cakes on top, all dipped in a layer of chocolate. I remember when I was younger. one of my father's friend's brought a big box of about 100 to my house, and that summer, we had no sweet stuff, so I ended up feasting on moon pies all the time. I learned their beauty that summer. No matter how much milk you try to drink, it will still feel dry...

Anyone else like moon pies? (not cream pies...)


Strychnine and cyanide. A healthy part of this complete breakfast.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 06:25 PM Reply

death penalty is boring.

Death Pornography

now that's MUCH more interesting.


Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 06:27 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 06:23 PM, Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud wrote:
Anyone else like moon pies? (not cream pies...)

oh god.. if only you knew what moon pie 's other meanings were.. think butt cheeks..


Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 06:32 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 06:25 PM, Chronamut wrote: death penalty is boring.

Death Photography

now that's MUCH more interesting.

I think it's odd for people to take pictures of dead things. I wonder where they get their inspiration to do it from. You see a dead person somewhere, and you decide to take the picture. Wonders...


Strychnine and cyanide. A healthy part of this complete breakfast.

Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 06:34 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 06:27 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 1/6/11 06:23 PM, Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud wrote:
Anyone else like moon pies? (not cream pies...)
oh god.. if only you knew what moon pie 's other meanings were.. think butt cheeks..

Tell me which one, because there are so many:

1. Possibly the most disgusting sex-act ever known to both man and machine.
The act of going to a party of drunkeness, getting someone to pass out from drunkeness (amongst other things), pulling down ones (meaning yours) pants, taking a massive poo on their chest, ejaculating gooey substance on the poo, and lastly, taking another massive poo on the gooey substance of which is atop the mountainous poo-mountain below it.
As soon as this act of nastyness is complete, one (meaning you) would be best to completely dissapear from the party.

2. When having anal sex with someone, the person on the pitching side does'nt pull out while the one on the catching side gets a moonpie. You know when you cum in a chick thats called a creampie? Well Moon = Butt.

3. While doing a girl doggy style, pull out and blow your load in her crack then smash her butt cheeks together.

Thanks urban dictionary.


Strychnine and cyanide. A healthy part of this complete breakfast.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 06:36 PM Reply

2nd one pretty much.


Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 06:38 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 06:36 PM, Chronamut wrote: 2nd one pretty much.

I figured that. I thought a cream pie included that. Well, now I know what to call that!


Strychnine and cyanide. A healthy part of this complete breakfast.

djInTheDark
djInTheDark
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 06:50 PM Reply

Death Penalty

Takes to long. Just finish them off already and stop wasting other peoples money.


The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.
Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 06:53 PM Reply

Beethoven

I'm addicted to Beethoven's songs now. Fuck you symbol. Never really gave time to listen to his fucking amazing songs.


lel

Stupor
Stupor
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 06:53 PM Reply

Life Penalty

Penalty for continuing to live. Thoughts?


Sometimes, it would rain men. "Hallelujah!", we would cry. Thousands were killed.

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Member since: May. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 07:03 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 06:53 PM, Sequenced wrote: Beethoven

I'm addicted to Beethoven's songs now. Fuck you symbol. Never really gave time to listen to his fucking amazing songs.

your a music producer and never listened to the classics? you should be thanking me not fucking me

SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 07:06 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 07:03 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote:
At 1/6/11 06:53 PM, Sequenced wrote: Beethoven

I'm addicted to Beethoven's songs now. Fuck you symbol. Never really gave time to listen to his fucking amazing songs.
your a music producer and never listened to the classics? you should be thanking me not fucking me

I really like this one

InvisibleObserver
InvisibleObserver
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 07:10 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 07:06 PM, SineRider wrote: I really like this one

This is my favourite. So thick and guttural.


BBS Signature
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 07:15 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 06:38 PM, Mystery-Moon-Pie-Aud wrote:
At 1/6/11 06:36 PM, Chronamut wrote: 2nd one pretty much.
I figured that. I thought a cream pie included that. Well, now I know what to call that!

So my name is a double innuendo. If you were drunk and got raped, and woke up with your asshole leaking that pie filling, then it'd be...

A mystery moon pie! (Dunno about the aud, that just for audio)


Strychnine and cyanide. A healthy part of this complete breakfast.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 6th, 2011 @ 07:20 PM Reply

At 1/6/11 07:03 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote:
At 1/6/11 06:53 PM, Sequenced wrote: Beethoven

I'm addicted to Beethoven's songs now. Fuck you symbol. Never really gave time to listen to his fucking amazing songs.
your a music producer and never listened to the classics? you should be thanking me not fucking me

I have when I was younger, just not recently.


lel

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician