Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 1,200,434 Views
  • 36,783 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 10:22:15 Reply

At 1/10/11 10:03 AM, SBB wrote: If you and Mich deposit every day, the difference in level will become smaller until eventually you'll never be more than one level apart.

ok I see what you're saying - howeverfrom that point on the distance will increase so that we may only be one level apart - but he may need 2 months to level up and I may need 2 months.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 10:24:08 Reply

*3 months lol..

Echo
Echo
  • Member since: Sep. 14, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 10:25:25 Reply

At 1/10/11 10:22 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 1/10/11 10:03 AM, SBB wrote: If you and Mich deposit every day, the difference in level will become smaller until eventually you'll never be more than one level apart.
ok I see what you're saying - howeverfrom that point on the distance will increase so that we may only be one level apart - but he may need 2 months to level up and I may need 2 months.

Mind Fcuk o.O

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 47
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 10:29:22 Reply

At 1/10/11 10:01 AM, Chronamut wrote: yes?

as you go up in levels the amount you need for each level gets higher and higher - so eventually you get farther and farther away from the person than you were previously. It takes longer.

I'm talking about the gap in levels between two users.
If two users a 'fixed' amount of experience apart, and they both keep depositing 10XP a day, their Level gap will become smaller as the experience gap between levels increases as you reach higher levels.

I used to be more than 5 levels away from you, no I'm only like 2 levels away, eventually only one.

Capiche?
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 10:30:36 Reply

he'll always level up 195 days after you... which is about one level of difference in the 50-60 levels, compare that to the 14 level difference it would be in the first levels

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 47
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 10:30:49 Reply

And there I totally missed that bunch of posts. Somehow I thought I had reached the bottom of the page, or I may have loaded the page long before I clicked Reply. Lol.

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Member since: May. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 25
Musician
Hades
Hades
  • Member since: May. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 11:17:36 Reply

At 1/10/11 10:31 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote: someone show chron how to use this

Is that one of them "electronic abacus"-thingies I keep hearing so much about? Where are it's electronical orb part gizmos? How would you even subtract something on that thing?

Stupid technological advancement, we don't like you, go away.

BBS Signature
SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Member since: May. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 11:29:36 Reply

At 1/10/11 11:17 AM, Hades wrote:

Is that one of them "electronic abacus"-thingies I keep hearing so much about? Where are it's electronical orb part gizmos? How would you even subtract something on that thing?

ummm dude are you feeling ok?
that picture i posted was clearly a photo of a cyanide pill covered in cake icing sitting on the tongue of a komodo dragon driving a Volkswagen beatle through the holland tunnel filled with rotting apples during a snow storm on the 11th of november.........CLEARLY!

You should see a doctor

Hades
Hades
  • Member since: May. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 11:33:30 Reply

At 1/10/11 11:29 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote: ummm dude are you feeling ok?
that picture i posted was clearly a photo of a cyanide pill covered in cake icing sitting on the tongue of a komodo dragon driving a Volkswagen beatle through the holland tunnel filled with rotting apples during a snow storm on the 11th of november.........CLEARLY!

You should see a doctor

Sheeeeet, I don't see ANY of those things you listed on the pic above... Well, except for the komodo dragon, obviously. I might be going blind. Or senile. Or mainstream. Or repetitive. Or something.

Damn. Better get ready for the appointment in the clinic then. *sigh*

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 11:35:32 Reply

At 1/10/11 11:29 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote:
At 1/10/11 11:17 AM, Hades wrote:

Is that one of them "electronic abacus"-thingies I keep hearing so much about? Where are it's electronical orb part gizmos? How would you even subtract something on that thing?
ummm dude are you feeling ok?
that picture i posted was clearly a photo of a cyanide pill covered in cake icing sitting on the tongue of a komodo dragon driving a Volkswagen beatle through the holland tunnel filled with rotting apples during a snow storm on the 11th of november.........CLEARLY!

You should see a doctor

YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR GOOSWACKERS AND HORNIMISHIZZLES AND WHOJAMAFLOPITS!

GET OFF MY LAWN!!

AND TAKE YOUR TECHNICAL MUMBO JUMBO WITH YOU!

nwarg arg.. kidsh thesh daysh.. now where are those pills..
Hades
Hades
  • Member since: May. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 11:39:36 Reply

At 1/10/11 11:35 AM, Chronamut wrote: YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR GOOSWACKERS AND HORNIMISHIZZLES AND WHOJAMAFLOPITS!

GET OFF MY LAWN!!

AND TAKE YOUR TECHNICAL MUMBO JUMBO WITH YOU!

nwarg arg.. kidsh thesh daysh.. now where are those pills..

Hey, mister - can we at least have our ball back?
Mister, you have our ball. We kinda want to play with it.
Mister, can we have it back?
Sir?

So typical, having ball problems with Chron.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 11:53:22 Reply

At 1/10/11 11:39 AM, Hades wrote:
Hey, mister - can we at least have our ball back?
Mister, you have our ball. We kinda want to play with it.
Mister, can we have it back?
Sir?

So typical, having ball problems with Chron.

I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR BALL BACK - AFTER I'VE GREASED IT UP AND RUBBED IT ALL OVER MY BODY!

LOL TAKING IT ONE STEP TOO FAR.
TMM43
TMM43
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 12:12:30 Reply

At 1/10/11 11:53 AM, Chronamut wrote:
LOL TAKING IT ONE STEP TOO FAR.

How is that taking it too far? I rather enjoyed that comment.

I'm thinking about getting a new computer soon...anyone have any suggestions as to where I should go get one?

Im looking for one with a lot of RAM, at least 4 GB. HDD doesn't matter, and I'm looking to finance...sooo any ideas?


..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio
Latest Track: Infinity
Need Help? Real Life|Audio

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 12:24:34 Reply

At 1/10/11 12:13 PM, LaForge wrote:
At 1/10/11 11:53 AM, Chronamut wrote: I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR BALL BACK - AFTER I'VE GREASED IT UP AND RUBBED IT ALL OVER MY BODY!
Now I want it even more.

alright here you go.

next time I'm releasing the bees.

Echo
Echo
  • Member since: Sep. 14, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 12:48:35 Reply

At 1/10/11 12:24 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 1/10/11 12:13 PM, LaForge wrote:
At 1/10/11 11:53 AM, Chronamut wrote: I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR BALL BACK - AFTER I'VE GREASED IT UP AND RUBBED IT ALL OVER MY BODY!
Now I want it even more.
alright here you go.

next time I'm releasing the bees.

I prefer carnivorous man eating bunnies myself.

The Audio Forum Lounge

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 47
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 13:06:30 Reply

At 1/10/11 12:12 PM, TMM43 wrote: I'm thinking about getting a new computer soon...anyone have any suggestions as to where I should go get one?

You should get one of these bad boys. I hear they're pretty gnarly and you can carry them everywhere.

Here's hoping those technological advancement haters don't jump on this and stuff, if even an electronic abacus is too much...

The Audio Forum Lounge

Hades
Hades
  • Member since: May. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 13:08:36 Reply

At 1/10/11 01:06 PM, Mich wrote: Here's hoping those technological advancement haters don't jump on this and stuff, if even an electronic abacus is too much...

Pfft. Back in the old days, we didn't even have those fancy screen things, and we liked it just the way it was.

Porn was kinda dull, tho.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 13:40:40 Reply

At 1/10/11 01:08 PM, Hades wrote:
At 1/10/11 01:06 PM, Mich wrote: Here's hoping those technological advancement haters don't jump on this and stuff, if even an electronic abacus is too much...
Pfft. Back in the old days, we didn't even have those fancy screen things, and we liked it just the way it was.

Porn was kinda dull, tho.

nonsense- we just drew our own. Got reaaal inventive too.

also that thing looks like something from the 80s lol..

and monty python took all of our carnivorous man-eating bunnies for the holy grail.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 14:00:57 Reply

people who don't understand homosexuality

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST STOP MAKING THREADS?!?

gaaha I know it's easy enough to just say don't post in them.. but I find myself literally unable to tolerate their cancerous notions catching on with impresionable young people if I have the chance to nip it in the bud..

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 14:07:44 Reply

At 1/10/11 02:00 PM, Chronamut wrote: people who don't understand homosexuality

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST STOP MAKING THREADS?!?

Stop going to the GF.


lel

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 14:14:22 Reply

At 1/10/11 02:07 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 1/10/11 02:00 PM, Chronamut wrote: people who don't understand homosexuality

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST STOP MAKING THREADS?!?
Stop going to the GF.

... :(

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 14:46:43 Reply

At 1/10/11 02:00 PM, Chronamut wrote: people who don't understand homosexuality

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST STOP MAKING THREADS?!?

gaaha I know it's easy enough to just say don't post in them.. but I find myself literally unable to tolerate their cancerous notions catching on with impresionable young people if I have the chance to nip it in the bud..

Christians feel the same way when an Atheist makes a thread about God not being real.
Atheists feel the same way when a Christian makes a thread about God being real.
Christians and Atheist feel the same way when an Agnostic claims that we shouldn't judge about whether there is a God or not.
Americans feel the same way when a European claims soccer should be called football and football is handegg.
Europeans feel the same way when an American claims soccer/football is for pussies.

My point is, don't feed the trolls. I know it's hard, i know you don't want people to be ignorant and stupid, but just accept that it is so and then move on.


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
InvisibleObserver
InvisibleObserver
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 14:47:25 Reply

At 1/10/11 02:00 PM, Chronamut wrote: people who don't understand homosexuality

Those people likely wield a great deal of things they don't understand, don't know why you let the personal topics bother you. Pushaw them like you would someone telling people to sound goodize the shit out of things.


BBS Signature
Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 47
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 14:54:20 Reply

Chron and the general forum and threads about homosexuality

(Forum underlined because you tend to refer to it as a portal)

That one thread where you went all IMAD, I'm pretty sure that guy was trolling.

Also, weren't you happier when you didn't go to general?

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 14:58:56 Reply

At 1/10/11 02:54 PM, Mich wrote: Chron and the general forum and threads about homosexuality

(Forum underlined because you tend to refer to it as a portal)

That one thread where you went all IMAD, I'm pretty sure that guy was trolling.

Also, weren't you happier when you didn't go to general?

yeah I was happier when I didn't go to general - but then this place started to get too elitist for my liking - and thus I decided to give it a chance.

Now I go there when I don't want to wait 2 hours for someone to respond in a thread in the audio forum.

and yeah I am pretty sure he was trolling too. Also gayness isn't liek all those other things- with gays ignorance leads to hate - and it's probably because that hate has actually crippled my life growing up that I feel so strongly against stamping it out before it erupts. I had the shit side of people treating you like shit becase you are gay.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 15:00:41 Reply

At 1/10/11 02:58 PM, Chronamut wrote: but then this place started to get too elitist for my liking

HAHAHAHAHAhahaha ha :')


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 15:04:20 Reply

At 1/10/11 03:00 PM, FairSquare wrote:
At 1/10/11 02:58 PM, Chronamut wrote: but then this place started to get too elitist for my liking
HAHAHAHAHAhahaha ha :')

herhaps I should say too snobby - becoming toxic towards new users and whatnot.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 15:12:45 Reply

At 1/10/11 03:04 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 1/10/11 03:00 PM, FairSquare wrote:
At 1/10/11 02:58 PM, Chronamut wrote: but then this place started to get too elitist for my liking
HAHAHAHAHAhahaha ha :')
becoming toxic towards new users and whatnot.

So you went to the General Forums, where they are toxic to everybody. Not only new users.
Makes perfect sense.


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-10 15:14:13 Reply

At 1/10/11 02:46 PM, FairSquare wrote:
Europeans feel the same way when an American claims soccer/football is for pussies.

I'm American, but I call it football lol. Soccer just sounds weird imo.


lel

BBS Signature