New Topic Respond to this Topic
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 09:59:03 Reply

yeah leave the beastial fucking of bears to me..

really though.. how fucking dangerous would that be, if I actually fucked real bears..

Step
Step
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 10:07:51 Reply

At 1/6/11 09:12 AM, Chronamut wrote: I don't recall him claimnig to be asexual in the past.

Actually I did.

And surprisingly that only took less than a minute to find.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 10:09:16 Reply

At 1/6/11 03:51 AM, Sequenced wrote: Back from posting break.

ohi there. I'm back from the dead lolololol.

some break that was

pat metheny

discuss

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 10:39:06 Reply

At 1/6/11 10:07 AM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 1/6/11 09:12 AM, Chronamut wrote: I don't recall him claimnig to be asexual in the past.
Actually I did.

perhaps he's a eunich :P

CosmicAlfonzo
CosmicAlfonzo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 10:45:01 Reply

I may have been joking when I made my post, but I seriously used to think I was an a-sexual.

Mainly because all the guys I know, all they talk about is woman, and they can't even have a conversation without staring at the ass of the girl walking by across the street. Compared to those people, I feel like an a-sexual. I'm attracted to minds more than bodies.

That and auto-fellatio.

Step
Step
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 11:08:48 Reply

At 1/6/11 10:45 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote: I may have been joking when I made my post, but I seriously used to think I was an a-sexual.

Mainly because all the guys I know, all they talk about is woman, and they can't even have a conversation without staring at the ass of the girl walking by across the street. Compared to those people, I feel like an a-sexual. I'm attracted to minds more than bodies.

That and auto-fellatio.

What I don't understand is why other people act so differently when around girls. Constantly trying to impress. It's absurd - in my opinion if you want someone to like you, you should act as yourself, not adopt a personality to cover who you are, something which I very regularly see. You can never actually talk to a friend of yours when there's a girl next to him.

Not only that, but another weird thing is that whenever I'm in the school van on the way home and a girl is walking, I see everyone around me turn their head to see how she looks, then what's even more ridiculous is when they 'rate' her...

"Shoot, I didn't manage to see her. How did she look?"

"I'd say 7/10 face, 8/10 body."

"Thanks."

My definition of 'liking' somebody is because s/he is someone who you can trust and has a personality which you like, not whether her face and body achieve good scores from an absurd rating system. Sure, I can't imagine anyone liking someone who looks good to them but has a terrible personality, but I've never really understood the concept of wanting to be with someone because s/he looks good. Still, obviously I can't judge since I don't know what it feels like to have an attraction to someone.

Oh well, I've never really cared about this stuff and I'm glad I don't.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
Mich
Mich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 11:16:36 Reply

"Rating" girls and behaving differently around them

I think this rating of girls is a rather common thing around teenage boys. A couple of years back, when I hung out with a couple of guys, I'd notice they'd do it all the time. They'd put extra effort to walk behind certain girls on the way to the bus stop after school, just to check out her ass and the like; you get the idea.

I guess it's one of these things they do to look cool in front of their peers, thinking they might otherwise be perceived as gay or whatnot.

As for acting different when actually around girls, I suppose that is simply the hope that said girl will like them, for the far-fetched hope of going out with them or something. They want to look good and hide their rating, as that is utterly embarrassing, obviously.

I must admit, I used to get nervous when around girls whose looks I liked, must be an instinctive thing. Nowadays I don't care much any more though, for fairly obvious reasons. :3

sorohanro
sorohanro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 11:17:50 Reply

At 1/6/11 10:09 AM, SBB wrote: pat metheny

discuss

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant musician.Interesting link.

SineRider
SineRider
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 11:27:07 Reply

At 1/6/11 11:17 AM, sorohanro wrote:
At 1/6/11 10:09 AM, SBB wrote: pat metheny

discuss
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant musician.Interesting link.

I love this stuff. So hypnotic

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 11:38:01 Reply

At 1/6/11 11:16 AM, Mich wrote: As for acting different when actually around girls, I suppose that is simply the hope that said girl will like them, for the far-fetched hope of going out with them or something. They want to look good and hide their rating, as that is utterly embarrassing, obviously.

I act different around certain people, not only girls.
For example, when i'm around the 'cool' popular guys during lunch break, i am very quiet and hardly say anything. But when i am around guys who are a bit nerdy or just don't care about their own image i talk my ass off and am a pretty funny guy.
And to be honest, i like to hang out with girls more than i do with men.
Not that i like to talk about shoes and the latest fashion and stuff, but i feel like i am more myself when i'm with girls than when i'm with guys.
Maybe that's one of the consequenses about being raised by your mother.

Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 11:40:45 Reply

*gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay* ---^

hahahahaha

CosmicAlfonzo
CosmicAlfonzo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 11:41:58 Reply

At 1/6/11 11:08 AM, Supersteph54 wrote:
At 1/6/11 10:45 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote: I may have been joking when I made my post, but I seriously used to think I was an a-sexual.

That and auto-fellatio.
What I don't understand is why other people act so differently when around girls. Constantly trying to impress. It's absurd - in my opinion if you want someone to like you, you should act as yourself, not adopt a personality to cover who you are, something which I very regularly see. You can never actually talk to a friend of yours when there's a girl next to him.

Not only that, but another weird thing is that whenever I'm in the school van on the way home and a girl is walking, I see everyone around me turn their head to see how she looks, then what's even more ridiculous is when they 'rate' her...

"Shoot, I didn't manage to see her. How did she look?"

"I'd say 7/10 face, 8/10 body."

"Thanks."

My definition of 'liking' somebody is because s/he is someone who you can trust and has a personality which you like, not whether her face and body achieve good scores from an absurd rating system. Sure, I can't imagine anyone liking someone who looks good to them but has a terrible personality, but I've never really understood the concept of wanting to be with someone because s/he looks good. Still, obviously I can't judge since I don't know what it feels like to have an attraction to someone.

Oh well, I've never really cared about this stuff and I'm glad I don't.

Your better off. People who oggle other people, and have minds that are consumed by that stuff tend to look really stupid from my point of view.

Sex is awesome, but it still doesn't consume my thought process. It isn't my primary motivation in life. 95% of the time, when one of the guys asks me if I saw that tight/thick/sexy/etc ass that walked by, I can't say that I did.

This is exactly why women hate me though, they find that sex is not an effective way to control me.

Speaking of women, every woman I've ever had a relationship with was either crazy, insanely stupid, a control freak, hopeless emotional bag of instability, or a combination of two or more of these attributes. I really only hold the control freak thing against them though. Love to me is freedom. That and blow jobs, lots of them.

One day I'll find a squishy bag of meat with an innie outie contracting sphinctery type of a hole that can tolerate me for being a godless immature crazy motherfucker with a stupid sense of humor.

If not, I've been mentally prepared for the single life for quite some time. I play electric guitar on stage like a beast, to the point where women actually buy ME beers(I never buy girls beer, I'm a cheap ass), and the first thing I do if I get a date nowadays is try to talk them out dating me by informing them of what a penniless, drunken, godless communist bastard I am.

The girl I'm seeing now passed the first date test.. She must be nuts, because I had drank a bottle of vodka before hand, and she still decided to stick with me after that.

But hey, I'm sick of dating girls who freak out and give me shit over saluting a fucking American flag because "saluting the flag if you weren't or aren't in the armed forces is disrespectful."

>.>

The Audio Forum Lounge

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 11:51:50 Reply

At 1/6/11 11:40 AM, Chronamut wrote: *gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay* ---^

hahahahaha

Sometimes i feel like i'm gay. Not because i am attracted to men, but because i always end up befriending girls instead of dating them while they obviously like me. Or at least, i think they do.
And when i do find a girl who i'd actually want more with than just being friends, she's already taken or not interested :/

BBS Signature
CosmicAlfonzo
CosmicAlfonzo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 12:06:48 Reply

You aren't gay, you just came to the revelation that women are attractive until they open their mouths and start talking.

Then there is only one thing you can do to silence them, and that is to shove something in there.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 12:10:54 Reply

At 1/6/11 12:06 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote: You aren't gay, you just came to the revelation that women are attractive until they open their mouths and start talking.

Then there is only one thing you can do to silence them, and that is to shove something in there.

I know i'm not gay.
And on the contrary, i love to talk to women.

BBS Signature
CosmicAlfonzo
CosmicAlfonzo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 12:19:43 Reply

Go for it man. The worst that will happen is you two might end up never talking again when you inevitably break up.

Or actually, you could get her pregnant with octuplets and she could be very anti-abortion. That might be the worst that could happen.

Have you considered joining the priesthood, or something bad ass like Shaolin Monkery?

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 12:21:50 Reply

At 1/6/11 12:19 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
Have you considered joining the priesthood, or something bad ass like Shaolin Monkery?

alterboy buffet.

InvisibleObserver
InvisibleObserver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 13:00:13 Reply

At 1/5/11 10:33 PM, jpbear wrote: Anyways is it just me or has the tops(weekly but more all time), been just about ALL vg and "dance" bullshit for the past month at least. I mean more than the usual. As in i havent seen one decent song in the top 30 in the past month(i dont check it too often though).

I haven't posted a new song in a while. |:) But seriously, its a system, it won't accommodate for everyone including the more choosy audio artists.

At 1/5/11 11:28 PM, Chronamut wrote: fuck humanity- what do I care. regardless they'd all be inbred eventually anyways.

I feel that way as is sometimes. I'm looking at you Sessile.

At 1/5/11 07:45 PM, Supersteph54 wrote: I'm asexual which means I'm not interested in any of the sexes

I know some other people basically said what I'm going to, but you're too young and you haven't been placed in a situation to really unfold the abstract that is sexuality. I share a lot of the same sentiments as you've placed, mind and body, two different things, but that doesn't mean sexuality isn't present just because you don't chase after a voluptuous badonkadonk.

BBS Signature
Echo
Echo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 13:08:02 Reply

At 1/6/11 01:00 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote:
I know some other people basically said what I'm going to, but you're too young and you haven't been placed in a situation to really unfold the abstract that is sexuality. I share a lot of the same sentiments as you've placed, mind and body, two different things, but that doesn't mean sexuality isn't present just because you don't chase after a voluptuous badonkadonk.

I've been saying that to him for the past 10 years and he never listens. I wonder if i was doing it wrong...

Yes i have known him since we were kids. Whether or not that is a good thing, i yet have to find out.
Probably not a good thing...
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 14:13:50 Reply

At 1/6/11 01:08 PM, Echo wrote:
At 1/6/11 01:00 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote:
I've been saying that to him for the past 10 years and he never listens. I wonder if i was doing it wrong...

Yes i have known him since we were kids. Whether or not that is a good thing, i yet have to find out.
Probably not a good thing...

Where the hell did you pop out from?

Also I keep confusing you eith EchozAurora.. very frustrating..

also yeah.. being asexual probably would suck very much - sure a lot of bad things go with sexuality but a lot of good things go with it too. Personally I love the helpless feelign in the other person during sex - their ability to pretty much lower their guard and let you touch all their most precious of areas :)

InvisibleObserver
InvisibleObserver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 14:19:15 Reply

At 1/6/11 01:08 PM, Echo wrote: I've been saying that to him for the past 10 years and he never listens. I wonder if i was doing it wrong...

And it should be said maturity does not equate to sexuality directly. A lot of people conflict the two and I think that a mistake. While they can effect each other, they are not idiosyncratic.

Sorry Steph for just talking about choo. Lots of love.

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 14:22:10 Reply

At 1/6/11 02:13 PM, Chronamut wrote:
also yeah.. being asexual probably would suck very much

You're approaching a-sexuality from your own opinion as a non a-sexual (a sexual).
I don't think it sucks for a-sexual people to be a-sexual.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 14:56:13 Reply

At 1/6/11 02:22 PM, FairSquare wrote:
At 1/6/11 02:13 PM, Chronamut wrote:
also yeah.. being asexual probably would suck very much
You're approaching a-sexuality from your own opinion as a non a-sexual (a sexual).
I don't think it sucks for a-sexual people to be a-sexual.

well tbh I don't know any other asexuals.. so I am merely assumnig it must suck.

I guess if you have never known it there is nothing you can be missing.. like a person with 4 arms saying to a person with 2 arms "man having only 2 arms must really suck dude.."

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 14:59:04 Reply

At 1/6/11 02:56 PM, Chronamut wrote: well tbh I don't know any other asexuals.. so I am merely assumnig it must suck.

I guess if you have never known it there is nothing you can be missing.. like a person with 4 arms saying to a person with 2 arms "man having only 2 arms must really suck dude.."

Also, the person with 2 arms doesn't even want to have 4 arms.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 15:06:20 Reply

At 1/6/11 11:41 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
But hey, I'm sick of dating girls who freak out and give me shit over saluting a fucking American flag because "saluting the flag if you weren't or aren't in the armed forces is disrespectful."

>.>

At least you have the experience, which I don't, yet.

And I agree with you on finding the right ones. They're already taken or not interested. HOWEVER, I may make a break through with this one chance even though she's taken. We have different tastes in music and other shit, but that's what sparks up our conversations.

lel

BBS Signature
jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 15:08:36 Reply

Fuck having 4 arms

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 15:09:58 Reply

At 1/6/11 03:08 PM, jarrydn wrote: Fuck having 4 arms

OCTOPUS!!!

Step
Step
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 15:16:39 Reply

At 1/6/11 02:56 PM, Chronamut wrote: well tbh I don't know any other asexuals.. so I am merely assumnig it must suck.

Exactly. I'd imagine that I'd hate feeling a sexual attraction to other people. I've read somewhere that average teenage boys, or at least straight teenage boys, spend an abnormal amount of their time awake thinking about girls (I forgot the percentage but as far as I recall it was almost ridiculous). I'd probably hate that, so I'm glad I'm asexual, but like you said, I can't judge.

You're not asexual and you're glad you're not, and I'm asexual and I'm glad I am. Everybody wins.

At 1/6/11 01:00 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote: I know some other people basically said what I'm going to, but you're too young and you haven't been placed in a situation to really unfold the abstract that is sexuality.

You sound like you're speaking from experience here, so I won't argue. After summer I'll be going to a mixed school (since from the two schools I've been in so far, one was mixed but only had four girls in my class, and another is boys only) so maybe my opinion will change sometime, but if I had to be honest with you, currently I seriously doubt that I'll ever change.

BBS Signature
EchozAurora
EchozAurora
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 15:28:26 Reply

One of my friends is asexual I'm pretty sure.

I don't find any fault in it myself. If anything, it's an asset because you don't spend life chasing after relationships.

I know I've wasted more than enough of my life doing that.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod.
Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2011-01-06 15:38:20 Reply

At 1/6/11 03:28 PM, EchozAurora wrote: One of my friends is asexual I'm pretty sure.

I don't find any fault in it myself. If anything, it's an asset because you don't spend life chasing after relationships.

I know I've wasted more than enough of my life doing that.

still I love that feeling of being really into someone both mind body and soul - it's a great feeling :)