Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 1,166,376 Views
  • 37,341 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Azoic
Azoic
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 16:37:15 Reply

They're all crazy

I can only vouch for one but yeh she's pretty fucking crazy.


BBS Signature
Azoic
Azoic
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 16:39:33 Reply

Then again, tasting vag and having her taste Mr Willy makes up for it so, fuck it, EMBRACE THE CRAZINESS.


BBS Signature
InvisibleObserver
InvisibleObserver
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 16:49:36 Reply

One of my managers one time wore this chocolate sex powder on her arm as a perfume (apparently it worked that way), and she had me lick her arm. It tasted excellent.

Bit of a head scratch-er at work.


BBS Signature
Kazmo
Kazmo
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 16:51:03 Reply

At 12/21/10 02:32 PM, Envy wrote: They're all crazy

True that.


Audio-Technica ATH-700Pro Mk2 Headphones User

If you love trance: Kazmo's Beats!

Azoic
Azoic
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 16:53:36 Reply

At 12/21/10 04:49 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote: One of my managers one time wore this chocolate sex powder on her arm as a perfume (apparently it worked that way), and she had me lick her arm. It tasted excellent.

Bit of a head scratch-er at work.

Fuck, that's awesome.I wish I had a Manager like that.

Maybe if you lick the chocolate sex powder off of her chop suey she'll give you a raise?


BBS Signature
Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 17:02:40 Reply

At 12/21/10 04:53 PM, Azoic wrote:
At 12/21/10 04:49 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote: One of my managers
Fuck, that's awesome.I wish I had a Manager like that.

Maybe if you lick the chocolate sex powder off of her chop suey she'll give you a raise?

Too bad all my managers are 250 pound bald dudes.


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

InvisibleObserver
InvisibleObserver
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 17:38:45 Reply

At 12/21/10 05:02 PM, Envy wrote: Too bad all my managers are 250 pound bald dudes.

Ex-underwear models in retail. Ohhhh yea.


BBS Signature
sorohanro
sorohanro
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 17:40:56 Reply

Silly Christmas Video

Recently I got hired as a guitar teacher at Noriu Groti guitar school (because I finished Music Academy at trumpet and worked many years in orchestra as TRUMPET player... well, life...).
Anyway, I proposed to those teachers to make a Christmas video as a "teachers collab" and got this:
Gitaros studija "Noriu groti" - kal%u0117dinis sveikinimas 2010

The most silly part is when I turn knobs to the max to that Marshall combo... a 5 watt amp :)))) LOL
Of course I didn't used that to record.
Here, share the Christmas spirit a bit more normal than my latest track (featured on the front page).

Quarl
Quarl
  • Member since: May. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 18:26:45 Reply

i thought the silliest part was when you sipped that hot coccoa.

so cute.

Do you like BEATBOX?

ShatterTheSky22
ShatterTheSky22
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 18:34:05 Reply

As interesting as cunnilingus is...

Vacation!!

I know not everyone goes to school or has a winter break right now, but for anyone who does--got any fun plans?
I know I'm spending Christmas and New Years around home but after that, all bets are off. :D

[TSR Audio]


[TSR Audio]
Click the Banner To Visit My Music Page!
^__^

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 18:35:27 Reply

[TSR Audio]

what's the deal with that dude

Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 18:37:34 Reply

At 12/21/10 06:35 PM, SBB wrote: [TSR Audio]

what's the deal with that dude

He's TSR Audio...DUH

Perhaps a PHP based automatic forum signature entry thingy....nahh

Droghead
Droghead
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 19:04:51 Reply

Coming up with music is sure impossible when you try way too hard....

So, at these times you forget about it and listen to ace stuff instead!

Agree?

ShatterTheSky22
ShatterTheSky22
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 20:09:22 Reply

At 12/21/10 06:35 PM, SBB wrote: [TSR Audio]

what's the deal with that dude

It stands for The Silent Rapture Audio Project, which is I guess equivalent to the "band name" of my solo project.

And no, it's not automatic; just a form of habit. I sign everything on Newgrounds with it so that no matter where I post, reviews and otherwise, it becomes a little more obvious that I make music for people to check out.
Sorry if it's annoying. I'd add it to the signature, but then I'd forget to write it where the sig doesn't appear.

[TSR Audio]


[TSR Audio]
Click the Banner To Visit My Music Page!
^__^

BBS Signature
Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 47
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 20:18:06 Reply

[TSR Audio]

Please, still, do refrain from adding it to your forum posts, it's what the signature is for. Also, you should't have to sign reviews, as they already have your name above them. All it does is annoy people, not make them aware of anything, since pretty much no-one knows what TSR stands for anyway.

Kaythanks.

Stupor
Stupor
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 20:19:45 Reply

At 12/21/10 08:18 PM, Mich wrote: it's what the signature is for.

This. Don't put a signature above your signature, it's redundant.


Sometimes, it would rain men. "Hallelujah!", we would cry. Thousands were killed.

Gravey
Gravey
  • Member since: Jan. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-21 22:14:06 Reply

At 12/21/10 08:19 PM, Stupor wrote:
Don't put a signature above your signature, it's redundant.

I wholeheartedly agree.

-Gravey-


BBS Signature
sorohanro
sorohanro
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-22 03:25:12 Reply

At 12/21/10 06:26 PM, Quarl wrote: i thought the silliest part was when you sipped that hot coccoa.

so cute.

It was coffee... no sugar :(

ShatterTheSky22
ShatterTheSky22
  • Member since: Jun. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-22 03:57:22 Reply

At 12/21/10 08:18 PM, Mich wrote: [TSR Audio]

Please, still, do refrain from adding it to your forum posts, it's what the signature is for. Also, you should't have to sign reviews, as they already have your name above them. All it does is annoy people, not make them aware of anything, since pretty much no-one knows what TSR stands for anyway.

Kaythanks.

I can understand in the forums how it can be annoying so I'll stop. But I don't agree on reviews; the name they see on them is ShatterTheSky22, which doesn't suggest anything to do with music. And not everyone is kind enough to leave a review in exchange, so throwing the Audio in there has increased my reviews and number of people actually checking to see what I do on this site instead of just reading their review and moving on.


[TSR Audio]
Click the Banner To Visit My Music Page!
^__^

BBS Signature
Psil0
Psil0
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-22 04:58:39 Reply

At 12/21/10 10:16 PM, LaForge wrote: Man, I'm still getting a lot of fuzz from my guitar. It's not new, always been that way. I've tried ungrounding it by using batteries with my amp and PC, doesn't do a thing.

Anyone guitarists here with a word of wisdom? It's getting into my recordings and starting to annoy me.

I'd suggest trying to find some sort of a noise suppression pedal. That usually helps me cut out any unwanted feedback or fuzz.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-22 09:01:10 Reply

At 12/22/10 03:57 AM, ShatterTheSky22 wrote:
At 12/21/10 08:18 PM, Mich wrote: [TSR Audio]

Please, still, do refrain from adding it to your forum posts, it's what the signature is for. Also, you should't have to sign reviews, as they already have your name above them. All it does is annoy people, not make them aware of anything, since pretty much no-one knows what TSR stands for anyway.

Kaythanks.
I can understand in the forums how it can be annoying so I'll stop. But I don't agree on reviews; the name they see on them is ShatterTheSky22, which doesn't suggest anything to do with music. And not everyone is kind enough to leave a review in exchange, so throwing the Audio in there has increased my reviews and number of people actually checking to see what I do on this site instead of just reading their review and moving on.

I tend to agree with this man - I sign every single one of my reviews - why you ask? It's more personal - I feel it's like signing al etter - I also find people seem to be oblivious that your name may be written anywhere else.

Stupor
Stupor
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-22 10:32:56 Reply

At 12/22/10 03:57 AM, ShatterTheSky22 wrote: the name they see on them is ShatterTheSky22, which doesn't suggest anything to do with music.

Why don't you get your name changed to TSR-Audio?


Sometimes, it would rain men. "Hallelujah!", we would cry. Thousands were killed.

Laqur
Laqur
  • Member since: Oct. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-22 10:55:30 Reply

At 12/22/10 03:25 AM, sorohanro wrote:
It was coffee... no sugar :(

well thats lame. did they make you drink it or do you like drinking painful coffee? :C

also, what should i do about this guy hitting on me? i'll open this up to the rest of the forum but seeing as how your married i'd prefer your expert opinion on this matter.

The Audio Forum Lounge


DUMB STEP :D :D

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-22 11:24:39 Reply

you brought that on yourself- deal with it :P

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Member since: May. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-22 11:44:56 Reply

At 12/22/10 03:25 AM, sorohanro wrote:
At 12/21/10 06:26 PM, Quarl wrote: i thought the silliest part was when you sipped that hot coccoa.

so cute.
It was coffee... no sugar :(

You call THAT coffee?!!?! It looks like motor oil!!!!

Thats fuckin METAL!

The Audio Forum Lounge

Laqur
Laqur
  • Member since: Oct. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-22 11:54:45 Reply

At 12/22/10 11:24 AM, Chronamut wrote: you brought that on yourself- deal with it :P

meh. it's not the first time it's happened actually. i usually toy with em for a little bit. i was just curious if any one had any new funny ideas.


DUMB STEP :D :D

hamstercake
hamstercake
  • Member since: Sep. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-22 12:21:00 Reply

Hey Guys.

It´s me again, asking for more help.
Don´t wanna be a whiner but since i got so much support and quick help the last time , i figured i´d might aswell turn to you guys again.

See the thing is, 2 days ago i uploaded a song, i then edited that same song by request.
Main tune and lead is the same as the original, the only thing i did was to make it longer and removed some FX and fills.

Today when going thru my track list i try to listen to this song ive edited. It won´t play even tho it worked fine yesterday?! All my other tracks start up and plays to the end.

So my question here is, has this http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 84627 song been removed? But my tracklist haven´t been updated?

Any help would be much appreciated,
Cheers!

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-22 12:42:22 Reply

At 12/22/10 12:21 PM, hamstercake wrote: Today when going thru my track list i try to listen to this song ive edited. It won´t play even tho it worked fine yesterday?! All my other tracks start up and plays to the end.

So my question here is, has this http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 84627 song been removed? But my tracklist haven´t been updated?

Any help would be much appreciated,
Cheers!

It works fine.
I hope you're not just saying this to get us to listen to your song.


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-22 12:44:35 Reply

At 12/22/10 12:21 PM, hamstercake wrote: long story short, my song wont play in the ng player

I've run into that before, I dont know the actual reason it happens, but im pretty sure it has to do with your connection.

Suggestions that might do nothing at all because I hardly know what I'm talking about:

Reset your cache.
Restart your router.
Restart your browser or computer.
All of the above in that order.

hamstercake
hamstercake
  • Member since: Sep. 20, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-22 12:44:55 Reply

At 12/22/10 12:42 PM, FairSquare wrote:
At 12/22/10 12:21 PM, hamstercake wrote: Today when going thru my track list i try to listen to this song ive edited. It won´t play even tho it worked fine yesterday?! All my other tracks start up and plays to the end.

So my question here is, has this http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/3 84627 song been removed? But my tracklist haven´t been updated?

Any help would be much appreciated,
Cheers!
It works fine.
I hope you're not just saying this to get us to listen to your song.

No course not.
I still can´t get it running. Might just be me then?
The odd thing is, that all the other tracks can be played, just not that one.

Anyways, thanx for your help