FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 09:12 AM Reply

Things are looking bad

My stepfather is in the hospital again and things are looking bad. Very bad.

Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Krank
Krank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 09:34 AM Reply

At 12/6/10 09:12 AM, FairSquare wrote: Things are looking bad

Cancer? heart disease? get him a copy of the documentary processed people quick, it could save his life:

http://www.processedpeople.com/

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 09:37 AM Reply

At 12/6/10 09:34 AM, Bjra wrote:

Cancer? heart disease? get him a copy of the documentary processed people quick, it could save his life:

His intestines are constipated.

BBS Signature
Krank
Krank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 09:44 AM Reply

At 12/6/10 09:37 AM, FairSquare wrote:

that can be reversed very quickly. I'm serious though, don't let him die, know that there are solutions, but the mainstream medical establishment will most likely kill him. Conventional care doesn't solve the underlying issues of diet that cause these disease.

Ideally you need to get your father on a vegan, unprocessed whole foods diet, and his intestines will heal themselves within a month, or even a week or two.

Watch processed people, get your dad a copy of it, burned to a dvd or on a laptop or something, and get him to watch it. if he changes his diet, it will end his suffering, and he will get healthy again. My dad reversed his coronary blockage in about a month when I got him on the diet:

http://xtshare.com/toshare.php?Id=23052

Same concept with processed foods getting backs up in your intestine. The processed greasy shit is sticking to the walls of his intestine, and if he went whole foods, his body would very quickly clean out that gunk.

Krank
Krank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 09:46 AM Reply

Fun video of a testimonial about heart disease:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLNA12RKF dE

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 09:58 AM Reply

At 12/6/10 09:44 AM, Bjra wrote:
At 12/6/10 09:37 AM, FairSquare wrote:

that can be reversed very quickly. I'm serious though, don't let him die, know that there are solutions, but the mainstream medical establishment will most likely kill him. Conventional care doesn't solve the underlying issues of diet that cause these disease.

Ideally you need to get your father on a vegan, unprocessed whole foods diet, and his intestines will heal themselves within a month, or even a week or two.

He is in the hospital right now and his situation is critical. His medical situation is very complicated, this isn't just an ordinary constipation.
Either they will find a way to get his intestines working again in a couple of hours, or i don't know what the consequences will be.

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 10:02 AM Reply

At 12/6/10 09:58 AM, FairSquare wrote: He is in the hospital right now and his situation is critical. His medical situation is very complicated, this isn't just an ordinary constipation.
Either they will find a way to get his intestines working again in a couple of hours, or i don't know what the consequences will be.

Also, he can't eat anything anymore. He pukes everything out again. They have given him some kind of medicine to help his intestines, but he pukes that out too.

BBS Signature
SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 10:22 AM Reply

Sounds like crohns disease. they prob have him on steroids to knock down the inflammation in his intestines. if his situation is really really really bad they might have to remove portions of his intestine. If your father has never had anything like this happen before its possible its not crohns disease. But then again im not a doctor. But most intestinal problems are not critical unless it is cancer. I wouldnt worry too much man. your dad is probably in a ton of pain but it will get better if its just inflammation. he might have to go on medication for a bit and he will definitely have to change his diet.

sumguy720
sumguy720
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 10:25 AM Reply

Oh man, hope your dad gets better. My mom just got out of the hospital for a brain hemorrhage. Scared the shit out of me, I was getting ready for the worst before they had a complete diagnosis.

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 10:35 AM Reply

At 12/6/10 10:22 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote: If his situation is really really really bad they might have to remove portions of his intestine.

They already have. About half a year ago, because of cancer. And it can kill him, at least, that's what the doctors say. He has been on medication for a long, long time.

At 12/6/10 10:25 AM, sumguy720 wrote: Oh man, hope your dad gets better. My mom just got out of the hospital for a brain hemorrhage. Scared the shit out of me, I was getting ready for the worst before they had a complete diagnosis.

Thanks. And yeah, shit is scary. Hope she is alright now.
Also, i don't want to sound like an ass, but he's not my dad. He's my step dad. I don't have a dad anymore.

BBS Signature
CosmicAlfonzo
CosmicAlfonzo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 10:51 AM Reply

You know, I find it incredibly wankerish when someone tries to give medical advice when they really don't know what they are talking about.

While you might have the best intentions when giving said advice, you could be sending someone to the grave without knowing it.

Western medicine may be far from perfect, but if someone tells me to be cured all I need to do is hold a healing crystal next to my left elbow while chanting some stupid mantra, I'd punch them in the nose.

CosmicAlfonzo
CosmicAlfonzo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 10:56 AM Reply

I'd also be willing to wager that no one here is a doctor, and even if they were, there isn't nearly enough information to make some kind of diagnosis.

My condolences, I hope your step-dad gets back on his feet soon.

Krank
Krank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 01:02 PM Reply

At 12/6/10 10:51 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote: You know, I find it incredibly wankerish when someone tries to give medical advice when they really don't know what they are talking about.
While you might have the best intentions when giving said advice, you could be sending someone to the grave without knowing it.

Hundreds of thousands of people are being sent to the grave every year with cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc etc etc. 30% of the population of america is obese

Western medicine may be far from perfect, but if someone tells me to be cured all I need to do is hold a healing crystal next to my left elbow while chanting some stupid mantra, I'd punch them in the nose.

Eating a diet based on organic green vegetables, starches, whole grains, and fruits is not holding a healing crystal next to your elbow. It is also not something pharmaceutical companies or the medical establishment can profit off of.

Now I'm not saying he or anyone SHOULD eat this diet, the doctors and medical establishments should explain it to him. These multinational corporations would go out of business in mere months. big pharma and big medical want you sick so they can profit off of you. Also, the food lobby has a vested interest in selling you GMO veggies, processed sugars, refined grains, congealed dairy slop, and processed hormonal meats.

The internet, and namely message boards like this is the only place this information can be spread, and if people actually see the information, the dietary changes happen automatically, not because someone told them to change. The corporate owned mass media stations restrict this information because they are funded by advertising monies from these huge corporations.

Don't eat healthy, don't worry we have a pill for you! Talk to your doctor about intestinoft if you are experiencing symptoms of inflamed intestines, diarrhea, and cancer. (side effects may include vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, inflamed colon, or death, please contact your doctor immediately if you experience any of these side effects, and we have MORE pill to fix those ones!)

Nonetheless, despite the risk of being called a wanker, I posted the two videos I did above, as if his dad had any sort of chronic bowel syndrome, a whole foods diet will fix it in a few weeks or months, if not significantly reduce the symptoms. Nonetheless many people are not willing to make these drastic changes, and on top of that people like you nominalize people like me as conspiracy nut jobs.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 01:15 PM Reply

If you eat healthy you stay more healthy. This is common knowledge, i assume.
However, do you really think that doctors who have studied the human body for years, knowing exactly how it works would think: ''Hey, this guy is really sick. Let's give him some pills he has to pay for instead of telling him that his unhealthy habits should be changed in order for him to heal!''

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 01:23 PM Reply

Whole foods diet

I'm slowly changing into a Whole foods diet. At the moment, I gave up soft drinks, now I just need to give up Ice tea and chocolate.

When I move out, or if not earlier, I'm only going to buy food from only the whole foods store. Before that though, I'm going to go on a Lemonade diet for 10 days just to clear everything out. By the time that happens, perhaps I may be livin' with Bjra in New York to go to college ;P.

lel

Krank
Krank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 01:27 PM Reply

At 12/6/10 01:15 PM, FairSquare wrote: If you eat healthy you stay more healthy. This is common knowledge, i assume.
However, do you really think that doctors who have studied the human body for years, knowing exactly how it works would think: ''Hey, this guy is really sick. Let's give him some pills he has to pay for instead of telling him that his unhealthy habits should be changed in order for him to heal!''

yep, sadly enough, that is exactly how it works. What they don't tell you is you can reverse 90% of chronic diseases by going on a very radical vegan starch based whole foods diet. and the healing only takes a few weeks to months, and is permanent.

Have you looks at hospital food recently, it's a fucking conspiracy I tell you.

is that cheese lathered beef on that plate below? Are they even trying to get these cancerous, heart disease ridden folks better? Didn't the greasy processed foods get them sick in the first place? not according to mainstream medicine, apparently it's genes or some shit. go ahead, keep eating that slop, and don't listen to the nutjob whole foodist, and take your pills, and oh yeah, the only solution to your woes is to surgically remove a third of your intestines. really? give me a break.

Doctors have good intentions, but the books they studied in college, and the pharmaceutical companies they work for keep them in the dark from the truth of things

The Audio Forum Lounge

CosmicAlfonzo
CosmicAlfonzo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 01:27 PM Reply

You didn't just say to go on a whole foods diet, you suggested he become a vegan, which is a little bit more extreme.

My point, if you could get past the hyperbole, is that it is dangerous for someone to suggest that someone use some other alternative method of treatment in place of whatever the doctor is prescribing when they have little actual knowledge of treating illness, or the illness itself.

I'm not saying I completely disagree with your points, It's pretty obvious that the pharmaceutical industry is about making the big bucks. Why it is even legal for these prescription pills to advertise on television baffles the hell out of me... But, I wouldn't be giving medical advice.

People ask me all the time how I've lost weight, or blah blah blah. I tell them about my activity level and my diet, but I also tell them that there were a lot of other variables out of my own control that effected things.

Either way, I'm skeptical towards diet solutions, because it seems like every year some new fad diet(or old fad diet masquerading as something new) comes out, and people think it is bomb diggity. There is no doubt that what you eat effects the way your body works, but this is something for the individual to figure out for the most part. You have to shuffle through all the bullshit.

My diet of cheap liquor and cigarettes has done me fine, thank you very much.

CosmicAlfonzo
CosmicAlfonzo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 01:33 PM Reply

At 12/6/10 01:15 PM, FairSquare wrote: If you eat healthy you stay more healthy. This is common knowledge, i assume.

Usually they do tell you to fix your diet. The only doctors that just give you a pill and pat you on the back are the shitty doctors who overbook.

Basically the ones I've been cursed with in the past. XP

I only trust doctors as long as I don't have a choice, but even then, if they diagnose me based on my words alone, I demand that they do a more thorough analysis.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 04:33 PM Reply

lol @ giving advice and thinking you're better than the hospital.

just let the hospital do their job.

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
Laqur
Laqur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 04:42 PM Reply

At 12/6/10 01:27 PM, Bjra wrote:
Have you looks at hospital food recently, it's a fucking conspiracy I tell you.

hospitals arn't restaurants dude. your supposed to be in and out of there asap. if it wasn't for the OR i'd be dead twice already in my short ass life. fact: hospital food sucks but it's not their job to feed you.

DUMB STEP :D :D

YouriX
YouriX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 04:52 PM Reply

FairSquare

Wow i hope everything goes well anyways. Hope the best for you :)

Breed
Breed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 05:13 PM Reply

Im not a doctor, but I live with a retired doctor...we literally have 10k+ books on anatomy/human bio ranging all the way back to the 1820s.

Did you know that Gray's Anatomy isn't just a stupid tv show? I didnt until I saw the 30 different editions of it we have haha.

That said I know nothing about Anatomy or medical stuff

Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 05:20 PM Reply

Dumb Arguments

I see points in both your arguments Bjra and Cosmicdoodfanzo.

As far as the diet thing goes, it may help but telling people what to eat is never a good idea, unless you're a dietitian and they came seeking your advice, no one wants to be told you can't eat anything meaty.

As far as people not knowing what they're talking about. While it may be true, it's still nice to have people give you their advice, as alot of times it's given from experience of what people are told by their own doctors.

But in any case I'm gonna eat whatever shit I want until it kills me because it makes me happy. I get mad at people who ask 'is this 100% vegan never touched a mammal or a raindrop that was produced by humans and their pollution blah blah' like seriously, a steak every once and a while wont kill you. Don't act like eating it will, like everything, it's fine in moderation.

Poison is also fine in moderation, SEVERE moderation... but still moderation. and anything can kill you.

Nom nom nom

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

CosmicAlfonzo
CosmicAlfonzo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 05:22 PM Reply

I've got a copy of Gray's Anatomy. That book is a work of art.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 06:29 PM Reply

At 12/6/10 04:52 PM, YouriX wrote: FairSquare

Wow i hope everything goes well anyways. Hope the best for you :)

Thanks.
There will be a medical examination tomorrow, to see what the hell is wrong exactly and if there's anything they can do about it.
He still can't eat anything without vomiting. Also, they've put some sort of tube in him to remove all the stuff that is collecting in there.

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 06:38 PM Reply

speaking of constipation, is anybody going to make an audio awards thread this year?

Mich
Mich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 06:39 PM Reply

At 12/6/10 06:38 PM, SBB wrote: speaking of constipation, is anybody going to make an audio awards thread this year?

Don't we circlejerk enough already? :3

Buoy
Buoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 06:40 PM Reply

but it's THE annual circlejerk tradition

Krank
Krank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 06:54 PM Reply

At 12/6/10 05:20 PM, Envy wrote: But in any case I'm gonna eat whatever shit I want until it kills me because it makes me happy. I get mad at people who ask 'is this 100% vegan never touched a mammal or a raindrop that was produced by humans and their pollution blah blah' like seriously, a steak every once and a while wont kill you. Don't act like eating it will, like everything, it's fine in moderation.

Meat really isn't that bad for you. We are talking unprocessed meat from grass fed cows. I eat a little meat here and there at whole foods, because its from healthy, minimally processed animals. I'm not a vegan. I'm actually a vegan + meat. But I am certainly completely minimally processed.

Refined sugars are the worst, followed by enriched grains, followed by homogenized, pasteurized dairy, followed by a distant hormonalized, gmo fed animal meat.

And another joke, most meat you buy isn't entirely meat, look at the ingredients. A lot of meat is actually part corn/soy, and the corn and soy is genetically modified.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T67DvoH2H 3E

As a matter of fact, steaks are one of the healthiest meats you can eat. Eat on brothuh! There are so many worse things to cut out in your diet before meat it confounds me you would dismiss dietary change by nominalizing veganism based on meat alone. Soda, sugars, white enriched grains, white bread, donuts, pastries, ice cream, french fries, grease, slop, lard, big macs.

Nonetheless, I recommended the vegan diet to fair square because that will most quickly heal his fathers illness's.

If nothing else, he should atleast watch "raw for 30 days". Even if you don't watch it man, it's fine, but I wouldn't trust the medical establishment to protect the well being of your father or to cure his illness. the best mainstream medicine can do is suppress it, not reverse it.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/simply-ra w-reversing-diabetes-in-30-days/

If you don't watch it, that's fine. Despite the video is for diabetes, most chronic illness are healed in the same way by the diet within. Your father could heal himself with the above diet. don't take my word for it though. You could always trust the doctors. Didn't they try to fix him years ago and now he's back at the hospital with the same/similar problem? Oh yeah they removed part of his intestines. That sure worked. For a few years that is

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Dec. 6th, 2010 @ 08:42 PM Reply

At 12/6/10 06:40 PM, SBB wrote: but it's THE annual circlejerk tradition

^^^____ what he said.

it was always the tradition that darkside-555 did it - it may be up to you this year SBB.

Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature