Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 1,230,277 Views
  • 36,847 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 11:53:02 Reply

At 12/2/10 11:29 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote: people treat me differently in some areas because i look jewish. I find it hysterical

wait you're NOT jewish...?

oi vey..

and yeah I guess we never will be fully accepted.. oh well.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 12:08:58 Reply

At 12/2/10 10:40 AM, YouriX wrote: Gays and blacks will never be fully accepted by this world ruled by fat white people.

You're generalizing now.
Fat white people =/= racists.
Also, racism doesn't exist because the people who rule the world are fat and white. It exists, because people are idiots. Not just white people.


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 12:20:10 Reply

At 12/2/10 04:50 AM, Calamaistr wrote: @ laforge, i read it all, was a nice story :)

This isn't twitter you twat.


lel

BBS Signature
SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Member since: May. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 12:22:29 Reply

i love when white people are victims of prejudice and racism and the media calls it reverse racism. Fuckin tools.

But yes Youri i do agree that sometimes the color of your skin does dictate the way people treat you depending on where you are and how you carry yourself. Some black people are just stupid because when someone treats them like street scum they think its because of the color of thier skin, when in most cases it because of the way they dress and the way they talk. if some hooded out black person that doesnt speak correctly confronts me about something i usually treat them with less manners. I do the same for any white person that dresses and talks like white trash. I dont believe im above anyone but sometimes the ingnorance is just so much in your face that you cant help giving them an attitude.

Like im 100% italian. i live in staten island new york. Many of the italians here REALLY piss me off because they give italians a bad name. Like they are bone headed retards only concerned with their looks and gossip. Meanwhile italian americans that are normal and not ghettofabulous are no different from anyone else with a brain. we just have different values and culture.

But back to your point yourix. Yes sometimes people are dicks to you because of your skin color but the truth is that the better person would not let it bother them because the better person would never discriminate on skin color alone.

I discriminate on 2 factors mostly. Speech and attire. Not so much attire but speech definitly. Speak like an idiot and ill treat you like an idiot. Dress like a ghetto fabulous asshole and ill perceive you as an asshole. Unless you dress like that and speak like you are an oxford graduate. Then ill just see that person as an eccentric.

why am i typing so much

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 12:28:18 Reply

At 12/2/10 12:22 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote:

why am i typing so much

because God told you to.


lel

BBS Signature
SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Member since: May. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 25
Musician
YouriX
YouriX
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 12:47:57 Reply

At 12/2/10 12:22 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: Stuff

I have to agree with you. I hate it when people come to me and start talking slang or acting all gangsta. I study freaking hard and try to speak proper Dutch. I dont even wear street like clothings. And alot of times i wear suites.

Still even though i am known in my town for being a nice guy. Still people judge those with diffrint skin color. I once got in a discussion with someone about that. She stated that all antillen (People from Curacao, Aruba etc). Are lazy and hang out on the streets all day long. As a Anti i said that not all of them are like that I AM A ANTI!!! She responded by saying that i was an exception. What?!?

I have to admit i have become somewhat bitter. But can you blame me? I confront such things daily!!
Or other subtle things like. When they see someone on the street thats black they say: " hey there goes a black guy." If that person was white they would have simply said: "There goes a guy"
Why cant you just simply say the same to a black person? Why put emphasis on the fact that he's black?
The list goes on.....

I learned to live with it, but i cant help but react to my surroundings.

CosmicAlfonzo
CosmicAlfonzo
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 13:01:35 Reply

I find slang and alternate ways of speaking to be humorous. Look at it from an anthropologist perspective.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 13:14:27 Reply

At 12/2/10 12:32 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: God has been dodging me for months now. Fucker still owes me 50 bucks

there there *takes into bosem and comforts*

also yeah its the same for gay people - "the gay guy" really pisses me off - liek peopel feel the need to point out you're gay - like that matters- and the typical heterosexual man's response "hey im not homophobic or anythnig but you know.. im not gay.. so stay away from my ass.. i dotn go that way"

fuck off.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 13:16:39 Reply

At 12/2/10 01:14 PM, Chronamut wrote:

fuck off.

Gay.


lel

BBS Signature
SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Member since: May. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 13:17:35 Reply

At 12/2/10 12:47 PM, YouriX wrote:
I have to admit i have become somewhat bitter. But can you blame me? I confront such things daily!!
Or other subtle things like. When they see someone on the street thats black they say: " hey there goes a black guy." If that person was white they would have simply said: "There goes a guy"
Why cant you just simply say the same to a black person? Why put emphasis on the fact that he's black?
The list goes on.....

I learned to live with it, but i cant help but react to my surroundings.

Im guessing there aren't many black people where you live. You are the equivalent of an eskimo in nigeria. I completely understand the way you feel. Just dont let it dictate who you are. You are smarter than that.
I used to work with this really really really ghetto retard a few years back and he said he wants to move to africa because the police here judge him by the color of his skin. Meanwhile the kid has an arrest record for selling drugs and hangs out with drug dealers and former convicts. His stupid feeble brain cant figure out that the reason why police fuck with him is because of who he hangs out with and because of his past. He should move back to africa. Then he will get a real taste of what prejudice and poverty really are. (In certain areas)

Vultyrex
Vultyrex
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 15:03:07 Reply

Contest

Did I hear someone say Fuck off?


Just lurking...

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 15:16:00 Reply

At 12/2/10 03:03 PM, Vultyrex wrote: Contest

Did I hear someone say Fuck off?

I'm a virgin so I'll prolly lose.


lel

BBS Signature
YouriX
YouriX
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 16:02:56 Reply

At 12/2/10 01:17 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: Im guessing there aren't many black people where you live.

You have no idea. You guys atleast get to have little green elfes. Here on the other hand in Holland :(

Yes this is there Santa Clause bu they call it Sinterklaas

The Audio Forum Lounge

Darkmaster603
Darkmaster603
  • Member since: Dec. 30, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 16:16:41 Reply

At 12/2/10 10:40 AM, YouriX wrote:
At 12/2/10 09:34 AM, Chronamut wrote: I guess there may be discrimination in small pockets but yes it's pretty much equal.The gay thing still isn't fully accepted in some places - they won't fire you over it - but they may become over critical of you so that they can find some other flaw to base firing you off of..
See? You understand.
Gays and blacks will never be fully accepted by this world ruled by fat white people. Racisme it will never die, it will only multiply.

I'm a fat white guy, I am unemployed and received no financial aid. That's a pretty racist thing to say we run the world. The rich people run the world, not a single race.


Comment/follow/click on some ads

Sig courtesy of InvisibleObserver

BBS Signature
Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 16:17:25 Reply

At 12/2/10 04:02 PM, YouriX wrote:
At 12/2/10 01:17 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: Im guessing there aren't many black people where you live.
You have no idea. You guys atleast get to have little green elfes. Here on the other hand in Holland :(
Yes this is there Santa Clause bu they call it Sinterklaas

NO YOU DOORBELL.... thats sinterklaas but america calls them santaclaus cause they cant pronounce sinterklaas properly.

And its a very cultural festivity in wich you sing songs for sinterklaas and if you dont sing songs then BLACK GUYS will come and take you to spain, seeing as spain is a cool country for vacation i never sing songs.

free vacation?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?


Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Member since: May. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 16:17:53 Reply

At 12/2/10 04:02 PM, YouriX wrote:
At 12/2/10 01:17 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: Im guessing there aren't many black people where you live.
You have no idea. You guys atleast get to have little green elfes. Here on the other hand in Holland :(
Yes this is there Santa Clause bu they call it Sinterklaas

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT! BLACKFACE..

They do a terrible blackface

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 16:24:20 Reply

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Audio Forum Lounge


Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

loansindi
loansindi
  • Member since: Mar. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 17:01:16 Reply

god damn calamaistr you suck so much

Stupor
Stupor
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 17:04:52 Reply

At 12/2/10 05:01 PM, loansindi wrote: god damn calamaistr you suck so much

Bahahaha. QFT

Santa Claus and his worldly associates

How many different versions of "Santa Claus" are there? It's interesting to see what he looks like in different cultures - how he's dressed, what his Christmas routine is, etc.

I have heard from reliable sources that Canadian Santa has flying rein-moose


Sometimes, it would rain men. "Hallelujah!", we would cry. Thousands were killed.

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 48
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 17:09:21 Reply

Santa-Claus/Sinterklaas
Sinterklaas traditionally brings toys 'n shit on December 6th. He also brings candy and such.
I'm in evening school, which is basically adult-education (not like porn 'adult', mind you), and on tuesday, Sinterklaas and 2 "blackfaces" came in and gave us candy. The teacher got a plastic tool set.

It was mostly fantastic because it was completely unexepected.

EmperorCharlemagne
EmperorCharlemagne
  • Member since: May. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 17:38:54 Reply

At 12/2/10 05:01 PM, loansindi wrote: god damn calamaistr you suck so much

more like "Gosh darn it calamaistr you rock so much"

The Audio Forum Lounge


If you think you might have secret information listening to me, you're lost.
~Morton Feldman
Click on ROGA'S for a good time.

BBS Signature
InternalExtract
InternalExtract
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 18:03:22 Reply

At 12/2/10 05:38 PM, EmperorCharlemagne wrote:
At 12/2/10 05:01 PM, loansindi wrote: god damn calamaistr you suck so much
more like "Gosh darn it calamaistr you rock so much"

wat

since the picture won't fit because NG has really limited restrictions to image sizes...

http://tinypic.com/r/14e86cp/7

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 18:03:38 Reply

At 12/2/10 05:09 PM, Mich wrote: December 6th.

December 5th! >:-(

Anyway, the people who help Sinterklaas are not black people. They are white people who became black, because they have to go down the chimney to put the presents in people's shoes.
So, they are not actually black and it's not racist. If you still think the Sinterklaas tradition is racist, then you should stop being offended so easily :D


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 18:13:06 Reply

haha YESSSSS

also, lol @ people who think theres different santaclauses.. unaware that santaclause is based off sinterklaas..

Try saying sinterklaas, wait doesnt that sound exactly like.. santa..claus?

WOW

the discovery of intelligent.

The Audio Forum Lounge


Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 48
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 18:26:19 Reply

At 12/2/10 06:13 PM, Calamaistr wrote: Try saying sinterklaas, wait doesnt that sound exactly like.. santa..claus?

WOW

the discovery of intelligent.

You discover that now? haha.

Also, FairSquare, that's just because he does the Netherlands on the 5th, then Belgium on the 6th. ;)

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 18:27:45 Reply

At 12/2/10 06:26 PM, Mich wrote:
At 12/2/10 06:13 PM, Calamaistr wrote: Try saying sinterklaas, wait doesnt that sound exactly like.. santa..claus?

WOW

the discovery of intelligent.
You discover that now? haha.

Also, FairSquare, that's just because he does the Netherlands on the 5th, then Belgium on the 6th. ;)

Yes im dutch and i just discovered it.

The Audio Forum Lounge


Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

djInTheDark
djInTheDark
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 18:32:47 Reply

Happy Holidays on the Global Scale

The holidays make me happy because all of the world can get along during this time. An example being that Japan celebrates Christmas the same way every other country does... An immense marketing opportunity and conveyance of commercialism probability!

It's nice to know we can all coexist so happily.


The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.
Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature
Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 18:39:04 Reply

At 12/2/10 06:32 PM, djInTheDark wrote: Happy Holidays on the Global Scale

The holidays make me happy because all of the world can get along during this time. An example being that Japan celebrates Christmas the same way every other country does... An immense marketing opportunity and conveyance of commercialism probability!

It's nice to know we can all coexist so happily.

You forgot afrika, all they have is flies and ak74s.

Also, the only good thing about america IS christmas.. why?
Well in my country we have also the christmas, its celebrated without any reason but the atmosphere is pretty warming, it has woodchips everywhere and wooden cabins with shops in them and gluwein and firebaskets or whatever its called everywhere.

Last year we even had a huge coca cola truck but that has nothing to do with christmas.

Christmas should be about only one thing.

not being alone.


Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

InternalExtract
InternalExtract
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-02 19:11:48 Reply

At 12/2/10 06:39 PM, Calamaistr wrote: Christmas should be about only one thing.

not being alone.

You set yourself up for this one laddy.

The Audio Forum Lounge