Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 891,836 Views
  • 35,876 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 17th, 2010 @ 11:09 PM Reply

At 11/17/10 09:41 PM, loansindi wrote:
At 11/17/10 08:48 PM, LogicalDefiance wrote: HERMOINE I SAID, NUDE I SAID
They're not showing her tits in a children's movie, so what's the point?

advertising in the lounge

is a bad idea

They might. It's rated PG-13. There were tits in titanic.

However, I'm pretty sure you're right. Not because they wouldnt, but because she would't. It seems like she's trying to be as far away from being recognized as hermione as she can be cause she wants to move on... I feel like she wouldn't get naked in it...

Anyways, did you hear about her at Brown? She answered a question right in class and someone screamed out "10 POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR!" and apparently she stormed out of class.


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 17th, 2010 @ 11:55 PM Reply

but she told the times she wouldnt mind getting nude, that its all part of the job.

Also LOL at the guy who said 10 points at Brown

Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 12:25 AM Reply

At 11/17/10 11:09 PM, Envy wrote:

Anyways, did you hear about her at Brown? She answered a question right in class and someone screamed out "10 POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR!" and apparently she stormed out of class.

That is 'lulz' to the max.


My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 12:27 AM Reply

At 11/17/10 11:55 PM, LogicalDefiance wrote: but she told the times she wouldnt mind getting nude, that its all part of the job.

Also LOL at the guy who said 10 points at Brown

you know that he had been planning it for like ever since he found out she was in his class. She probably never said anything then when she did he was super pumped.


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 01:58 AM Reply

At 11/18/10 01:52 AM, alookthis wrote: stuff

Hey look guiz, sumone wants to be banneded from newgrounds!! It's so cute!!!

Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 01:59 AM Reply

At 11/18/10 01:52 AM, alookthis wrote: A whole bunch of bullshit bout boots.

Fucking seriously? You like Ugg boots THAT MUCH? Dayum man!


My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 06:02 AM Reply

At 11/18/10 01:52 AM, alookthis wrote: things that were deleted

say what? what did I miss?

Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 06:26 AM Reply

At 11/18/10 06:02 AM, LogicalDefiance wrote:
At 11/18/10 01:52 AM, alookthis wrote: things that were deleted
say what? what did I miss?

Ah, nothing, just some spam.


My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature
Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 08:16 AM Reply

At 11/18/10 06:26 AM, Rahmemhotep wrote:
At 11/18/10 06:02 AM, LogicalDefiance wrote:
At 11/18/10 01:52 AM, alookthis wrote: things that were deleted
say what? what did I miss?
Ah, nothing, just some spam.

Oh, no fun! Hey anyone notice I got us talking about strait stuff for a little bit?

Back to cocks now with this picture of a man with a huge cock!

TMM43
TMM43
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 09:33 AM Reply

SO...

I've been MIA for a while. I didn't think 6 classes would kick my ass as hard as they have been.
Plus having a girlfriend, and going to clubs and shit isn't helping haha

I'm going to try to keep up with Newgrounds more and more as the semester comes to a close.

On another note: Does anyone know how to recover an external harddrive?
For some reason my HDD keeps saying "this equipment malfunctioned" when I plug it in...any ideas?

I kinda need it cuse I've got a ton of music on there...


..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio
Latest Track: Infinity
Need Help? Real Life|Audio

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 10:31 AM Reply

At 11/18/10 08:16 AM, LogicalDefiance wrote:
At 11/18/10 06:26 AM, Rahmemhotep wrote:
At 11/18/10 06:02 AM, LogicalDefiance wrote:
At 11/18/10 01:52 AM, alookthis wrote: things that were deleted
say what? what did I miss?
Ah, nothing, just some spam.
Oh, no fun! Hey anyone notice I got us talking about strait stuff for a little bit?

Back to cocks now with this picture of a man with a huge cock!

much better. :P

now for a man with a GIANT ASS!


Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 10:35 AM Reply

At 11/18/10 10:31 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 11/18/10 08:16 AM, LogicalDefiance wrote:
At 11/18/10 06:26 AM, Rahmemhotep wrote:
At 11/18/10 06:02 AM, LogicalDefiance wrote:
At 11/18/10 01:52 AM, alookthis wrote: things that were deleted
say what? what did I miss?
Ah, nothing, just some spam.
Oh, no fun! Hey anyone notice I got us talking about strait stuff for a little bit?

Back to cocks now with this picture of a man with a huge cock!
much better. :P

now for a man with a GIANT ASS!

If we're posting unoriginal lame jokes that are still somewhat funny, i'd like to contribute with this picture of a huge pussy.


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 01:51 PM Reply

ok I think we exhausted them all haha :p


Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 01:55 PM Reply

..wait.. nope..

GIANT BOOBIES!!


Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 02:31 PM Reply

At 11/18/10 01:55 PM, Chronamut wrote: ..wait.. nope..

GIANT BOOBIES!!

I once knew this girl. She had a nice beaver. Here's a pic.


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 04:08 PM Reply

I knew this really big bear once - he was hot.


Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 04:09 PM Reply

At 11/18/10 04:08 PM, Chronamut wrote: I knew this really big bear once - he was hot.

fap fap fap


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 04:09 PM Reply

lol I so didn't mean to upload that.. meant to link it.. ah well..

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!


Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
YouriX
YouriX
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 05:02 PM Reply

At 11/18/10 04:09 PM, Chronamut wrote: lol I so didn't mean to upload that.. meant to link it.. ah well..

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Im glad i didnt see this in class :P

djInTheDark
djInTheDark
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM Reply

At 11/18/10 02:31 PM, FairSquare wrote: Here's a pic.

Taxidermy fetish much?

...I took it a little too far, didn't I?

The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.
Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 07:20 PM Reply

LOL I CAN PLAY PIANO GUYS :D


lel

loansindi
loansindi
  • Member since: Mar. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 09:09 PM Reply

At 11/18/10 07:20 PM, Sequenced wrote: LOL I CAN PLAY PIANO GUYS :D

is that what you call that?

TMM43
TMM43
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 09:27 PM Reply

Wow...spam attack.

Let's try to keep it to a minimum?

It been like 2 pages of it.


..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio
Latest Track: Infinity
Need Help? Real Life|Audio

BBS Signature
Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 09:45 PM Reply

At 11/18/10 09:27 PM, TMM43 wrote: Wow...spam attack.

Let's try to keep it to a minimum?

It been like 2 pages of

Look at you. Coming back after a couple months acting like you own the place.


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

TMM43
TMM43
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 09:48 PM Reply

At 11/18/10 09:45 PM, Envy wrote:
At 11/18/10 09:27 PM, TMM43 wrote: Wow...spam attack.

Let's try to keep it to a minimum?

It been like 2 pages of
Look at you. Coming back after a couple months acting like you own the place.

AGAIN! I WILL SLAP YOU!

I come back after a couple months and the past 2 pages have been spam... Didn't this thread get locked because of that?


..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio
Latest Track: Infinity
Need Help? Real Life|Audio

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 09:49 PM Reply

ok - I had a pic with my post - I mean I'm glad it's gone - but.. how the hell..? I wasn't aware one could edit another person's post? Was an admin here..?


Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 18th, 2010 @ 10:00 PM Reply

At 11/18/10 09:48 PM, TMM43 wrote:

I come back after a couple months and the past 2 pages have been spam... Didn't this thread get locked because of that?

yeah. SO WAT YOU THINK YOU CAN EARN OUR LOVE BY HELPING US?


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 19th, 2010 @ 05:44 AM Reply

At 11/18/10 09:49 PM, Chronamut wrote: ok - I had a pic with my post - I mean I'm glad it's gone - but.. how the hell..? I wasn't aware one could edit another person's post? Was an admin here..?

Ever heard of forum mods?

They can delete images from posts, you know. :p
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 19th, 2010 @ 07:33 AM Reply

At 11/19/10 05:44 AM, Mich wrote:

Ever heard of forum mods?
They can delete images from posts, you know. :p

You already told to much. Authorities are being contacted.


lel

Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician