RetromanOMG
RetromanOMG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-15 18:28:29 Reply

Hey guys.

Jeez, my visits to this thread are so few and far between, but you seem to share my interests.

Music, school drama...cocks...All that jazz.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-15 18:29:37 Reply

At 11/15/10 05:59 PM, YouriX wrote:
At 11/15/10 05:08 PM, Sequenced wrote: Fuck Love
Wait, weren't you the one who was dissing my love isseus?

Fuck off you, no one likes a person who boasts about girls.

lel

BBS Signature
Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-15 18:36:53 Reply

At 11/15/10 06:05 PM, Mich wrote: This thread is starting to develop a serious lack in COCKS again.
Chronamut, please rectify this situation.

ummm, someone asked him to do that once and he literally posted a pic of his own cock...

careful what you ask for :(
YouriX
YouriX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-15 18:38:19 Reply

At 11/15/10 06:05 PM, Mich wrote: This thread is starting to develop a serious lack in COCKS again.

Not even the mighty Chron can stop MEEEEE!! MHAHAHAHAH!!!
So more PUSSY for EVERYONE!!!

At 11/15/10 06:05 PM, Mich wrote: Stuff about coding

Funny you would talk about coding since ive been getting into ActionScript3.0
Its a much more fun scripting with it then ACS2.0
Im making a little game right now. But i wont upload it ofcourse once im done mastering ASC3.0 i will start making me some cool beat up games that could rival Dad'n me or Madness Hydraulic.

Darkmaster603
Darkmaster603
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-15 18:38:37 Reply

At 11/15/10 05:08 PM, Sequenced wrote: Fuck you all to those who think this is childish. You don't know where I come from.

Everyone thinks that their case is special. You will get over this hump eventually, and hopefully you use this experience to better yourself as a person.

Comment/follow/click on some ads

Sig courtesy of InvisibleObserver

BBS Signature
Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-15 18:39:31 Reply

and wait, sequenced that was kind of out of line. there's no need to bring any negative vibes in here. all things can be said via pm.

Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-15 18:42:46 Reply

At 11/15/10 05:08 PM, Sequenced wrote:
Fuck you all to those who think this is childish. You don't know where I come from.

"Major Depressive Disorder is the leading cause of disability in the U.S. for ages 15-44.
Major depressive disorder affects approximately 14.8 million American adults, or about 6.7 percent of the U.S. population age 18 and older in a given year."

"Approximately 40 million American adults ages 18 and older, or about 18. percent of people in this age group in a given year, have an anxiety disorder."

And my girlfriend has an anxiety disorder.

You aren't alone.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-15 18:49:00 Reply

Signature

I need one, but I suck at making them. Well, I could make one, but I would feel cooler if somebody did it for me :3

Darkmaster603
Darkmaster603
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-15 18:55:05 Reply

Plasma

Currently donating plasma, but somethings weird. I can taste the saline and I feel lightheaded. Is that bad?

Album

I'll be playing for the third time at a local art gallery this or next friday. I've been DEMANDED to make CD's, and this one will be a lot better than my first attempt. I've got roughly >40 minutes of audio this time around, and a lot of new unreleased stuff. I'm excited.

I'll also be playing at my cities art gallery, the Fort Wayne Museum of Art on dec. 11th.

Fun stuff

BBS Signature
djInTheDark
djInTheDark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-15 21:00:41 Reply

At 11/15/10 06:38 PM, YouriX wrote:
Not even the mighty Chron can stop MEEEEE!! MHAHAHAHAH!!!
So more PUSSY for EVERYONE!!!

I can see it now...

In the future there are going to be factions within the audio forum. Two distinct groups that have what they think are separate goals and ideals, but are actually the same things. One for pussies, and the other for cocks. The arguments will erupt into mass anarchy. Soon there will be flame riots and spam wars like never before. All those who oppose the opposite group will perish in piles upon piles of useless and derogatory text. Then there will be not a single thread left for either side to stand upon.

The end is near my friends. Repent... repent...

The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.
Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature
loansindi
loansindi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-15 21:33:55 Reply

At 11/15/10 05:08 PM, Sequenced wrote: Fuck you all to those who think this is childish. You don't know where I come from.

Likely from the same place more than a few of us have been at some point.

alfraydo
alfraydo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-15 22:08:25 Reply

Love

Love is such a fickle matter. It's better to have loved than not love at all.

At 11/15/10 09:00 PM, djInTheDark wrote: The end is near my friends. Repent... repent...

cocks... cocks...

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

InvisibleObserver
InvisibleObserver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 02:25:35 Reply

At 11/15/10 01:50 PM, Sequenced wrote: I don't give a fuck about my posts anymore.

Have some jokes, guys.

Sweet.

No one understands or at least accept my affections when it comes to it. Even if they do - they are going to dump me and shit on everything that I spent on.

When I'm 18, I'm going to buy cigarettes and smoke myself to ashes, I already can't handle Depression and Anxiety.

Hooray for being single and a douchebag for the rest of my life.

Fuck you all to those who think this is childish. You don't know where I come from.

I'm feeling let down in the joke department.

Or am I.

Attempted to post this before I tacked on this line, apparently my post was 666 characters long, and 86% of my post was quoted. Posting DENIED. Evil is afoot.

BBS Signature
Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 03:21:20 Reply

No one understands or at least accept my affections when it comes to it. Even if they do - they are going to dump me and shit on everything that I spent on.

When I'm 18, I'm going to buy cigarettes and smoke myself to ashes, I already can't handle Depression and Anxiety.

Hooray for being single and a douchebag for the rest of my life.

actually i do understand where you come from ive been single for ten years, ive been actively looking for a girl for 5, all these stupid chicks want is sex, they dont want to commit and i am someone who's looking for a companion.. a girl-friend.. not a goddamn fuckslave.
If i wanted that i would visit a hooker.

You're right though, love doesnt seem to exist anymore in this world.
p.s. being single means also not having sex, it doesnt mean i go out around clubs cause i dont go to clubs. (way to loud and only drunk ppl there)

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 03:39:23 Reply

At 11/16/10 03:21 AM, Calamaistr wrote:
p.s. being single means also not having sex, it doesnt mean i go out around clubs cause i dont go to clubs. (way to loud and only drunk ppl there)

I hate people.

lel

BBS Signature
Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 05:46:00 Reply

At 11/16/10 03:39 AM, Sequenced wrote:
At 11/16/10 03:21 AM, Calamaistr wrote:
I hate people.

I know you dont mean that, we just want to be apreciated, we just want someone to genuinely be interested in us, to be loved.
If in the world of today that gets scarce, and you dont get loved.. yea i know the frustration, it can make you mad..

I too sometimes think maybe i should change into a violent asshole that just uses women, apparently thats what they want.

But in my heart i know i dont want to be like that.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Breed
Breed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 07:51:29 Reply

Love exists, its there, but you have to lower your expectations a WEE BIT.

For instance, my gf, shes the shit! But I had to lower my expectations a little to go for her as apposed to someone closer to my age (shes 3 years younger).

Case and point. So go get yourself a nerd or a fatty and make some love and shut the fuck up about how love doesn't exist.

Breed
Breed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 08:10:27 Reply

On a separate subject, did anyone go to the percussive arts society convention in indiana? I checked out the line-up, and its just a massive nerd rage of awesome free clinics and competitions

Darkmaster603
Darkmaster603
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 08:20:20 Reply

I live in Indiana, and I have no idea what that is.

Love
Never settle.

BBS Signature
MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 08:29:11 Reply

Love

Is the shit. Or the poison.

And it's cool

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 10:03:35 Reply

Stfu rezie - what are you.. 15? This isn't fucking degrassi - noone is happy at 15, and everyones romantic life sucks then - if it makes you feel any better it will probably suck for many years to come before you are finally happy. Why? BBecasue you have to experience all the shit to finally appreciate when something good comes along.

Why is it when I am absent for periods of time this place devolves into relationship whining? First it was Zenon, then Ocon, then Yourix, then Sequenced.

you're all fucking kids - GET OVER IT! Women suck! You'll marry one, and theyll suck the soul and all the joy out of your life while simultaneously refusing you sex for the rest of your life.

muhahahahahaaa..

also pussy will never reign here - I rule the land of cocks with an iron fist - so STEP DOWN KIDDIES!

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 10:07:50 Reply

what bjra says is that you need to become a woman abusing asshole for women to like you.

its why im also single, im not a woman abusing asshole.

im balls.

Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 10:08:27 Reply

At 11/16/10 10:03 AM, Chronamut wrote:
also pussy will never reign here - I rule the land of cocks with an iron fist - so STEP DOWN KIDDIES!

iron fists give painful hand jobs :(

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 10:09:06 Reply

At 11/16/10 10:03 AM, Chronamut wrote: Stfu rezie - what are you.. 15? This isn't fucking degrassi - noone is happy at 15, and everyones romantic life sucks then -

I'm 17. I'm not fucking stupid and I despise people in my generation so I don't give a shit if I'm not invited to a sweet little 16 party.

you're all fucking kids - GET OVER IT! Women suck! You'll marry one, and theyll suck the soul and all the joy out of your life while simultaneously refusing you sex for the rest of your life.

Women aint the only problem.

I HAVE DEPRESSION. Did you forget that?

lel

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 10:21:35 Reply

"Depression - a term coined by doctors so that people don't have to deal with real life"

also 17 aint much better - generally all highschool relationships are useless and will fail.

Have fun in college or university though - that's wher most people bag their soulmate - it gets harder to after that if you fail..

sequenced - crazy old kook with a billion cats

everyone gets depressed man - things will get better, they usually do.

also quarl just my ruling fist is iron - I can still give great hand jobs with the other one :P

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 10:24:57 Reply

At 11/16/10 10:12 AM, Bjra wrote:
At 11/16/10 10:07 AM, Calamaistr wrote: what bjra says is that you need to become a woman abusing asshole for women to like you.
Yeah because there are only two types men. Basement dwellers and womanizers. Get real man

its why im also single, im not a woman abusing asshole.
I bet you watch fox news to have developed such black and white thinking

im balls.
and like balls on your chin

Mate, foxnews? I dont watch any news, i avoid all actuality programs.. the only tv i watch is my ps3.
(and comedy central once a week.. or so.. ok i admit every once in a while i MIGHT watch a movie on some random net but thats it)

Second, women want to be fucked hard most of the time, both literal and unliteral.
They want a guy who punches everyone, including them and then 50/50 rapes them.

If youre a romantical 'nice guy' you will not get a girlfriend, its the truth, its why i dont get a girlfriend.
Ive had plenty girls around and all they wanted is sex, so i showed them the door.

Theres no women on this planet who have depth and want a comitted relationship with genuine interest in me (or you). They only want money and sex.

Im hoping a woman can one day prove me wrong, but until now that is not a prejudice or black/white thinking whatever, its the reality i live in.

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 10:31:12 Reply

Bjra is right. Go out there and show them who's the man.

Chronamut

Have you ever got laid with a female? lolol

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 10:35:03 Reply

At 11/16/10 10:21 AM, Chronamut wrote:

also 17 aint much better - generally all highschool relationships are useless and will fail.

I'm not in highschool anymore.

Have fun in college or university though - that's wher most people bag their soulmate - it gets harder to after that if you fail..

Sure

everyone gets depressed man - things will get better, they usually do.

Not everyone gets constant depression.

lel

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:04:57 Reply

At 11/16/10 10:21 AM, Bjra wrote:
haha chronamut, the high school games bullshit of withholding sex and pussy whipping guys may be widespread but there are sane, sexual woman out there with mutual respect for your needs and their needs.

lol prove it :P

we gotta get you in a hot relationship with a gorgeous female friend with benefits to deprogram you from your terrible akward teenage experiences! I think you are a bisexual in denial.

ew. If thats true then i think YOU are a bisexual in denial - and I will enjoy pounding your ass :P

it doesn't matter how hot the woman is - it's the actual female traits themselves that turn me off dude - you can't tell your cock what to get hard for - and woman - with big giant boobs and curvy hips and smooth skin - turn me off- think about it - I like bears - they're big, strapping, masculine, and hairy - everything a woman isn't - you aint got a case to stand on :P

derp

hurp.

also, cocks

mountains of cocks.

Darkmaster603
Darkmaster603
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-16 11:17:39 Reply

At 11/16/10 10:24 AM, Calamaistr wrote: Second, women want to be fucked hard most of the time, both literal and unliteral.
They want a guy who punches everyone, including them and then 50/50 rapes them.

If youre a romantical 'nice guy' you will not get a girlfriend, its the truth, its why i dont get a girlfriend.

Jesus Christ, I'm sick and tired of people thinking that

Females do not want an asshole, nor do they want a nice guy. They want a medium. They want a man, they want confidence, they want someone who doesn't let things get in the way of what they want.

Basically, someone who doesn't afraid of anything.

If you keep that mentality of "bitches and whores" I can definitely say you won't find a happy relationship. Not only does it sounds like the females you go after immature, it sounds like your mentality is also immature.

Sequenced

I've been where you were at. Hell, I was depressed for well over 6 years. You are the only one who can stop the depression. I got over it by going out more, meeting new people, and getting into a regular sleep schedule. It may sound like total bullshit, but the amount of sleep you get affects depression BIG TIME. I used to only get a few hours of sleep a night, but then when I got into a regular sleep schedule I started feeling better. Of course, that's not the only thing about my life I had to change, but it was a factor.

BBS Signature