djInTheDark
djInTheDark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 10:00:03 Reply

For those of you that are tired of the piss you see everywhere around the AF

Ah, much better. I was starting to lose my vision from the constant yellow. More manageable now.

The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing. Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 10:39:15 Reply

At 11/2/10 10:00 AM, djInTheDark wrote: For those of you that are tired of the piss you see everywhere around the AF

Ah, much better. I was starting to lose my vision from the constant yellow. More manageable now.

agreed - that was much better - it was gettign a bit ridiculous - I believe the different moderator .. castes.. should ahve different colours - otherwise peoplethink that EVERY user with a golden aura is a bbs mod..

YouriX
YouriX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 10:40:34 Reply

At 11/2/10 10:00 AM, djInTheDark wrote: For those of you that are tired of the piss you see everywhere around the AF

I dont know i kinda like it this way :)

My first Payment
I got my first payment today from newgrounds for the use of one of my songs. Man did it come on time! I just needed a little extra money to pay my rent! Man i could kiss Tom right now!

I spend way to much money this month usually im very carefull when it comes to money. But i had to buy me a new bed, got tired of sleeping on the floor wiched costed 50euro's then i had to help my mom so she could pay HERE rent wich costed me 100 euro's. But i also got a new job wich helps alot too! So i guess i can sleep better now i guess ;)

Mich
Mich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 10:42:36 Reply

At 11/2/10 10:39 AM, Chronamut wrote: otherwise people think that EVERY user with a golden aura is a bbs mod..

Hence the script. :p
As Rucklo stated somewhere before, when he wasn't posting in all-caps lolspeak, golden auras on the BBS are only good for forum moderators, as there they bear significance.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 10:43:43 Reply

At 11/2/10 10:42 AM, Mich wrote:
As Rucklo stated somewhere before, when he wasn't posting in all-caps lolspeak, golden auras on the BBS are only good for forum moderators, as there they bear significance.

agreed.

Krank
Krank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 11:12:54 Reply

At 11/2/10 09:27 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 11/1/10 06:46 PM, Bjra wrote: PS

nothing wrong with homosexuality,
YOU.. sir.. are a FUCKING hypocrite. Why do I say this? I can think of several years worth of gay hatred on your part towards me.

I never hated gays, ever. Period. Let me make that very clear.

The only thing I questioned and still do question is the absurd notion that one is born gay. I argued this back when I was 13 years old with you. But what has changed drastically is my black and white thinking, assuming that since one is not born gay it is wholly a conscious decision

In my mind, hating a gay/effeminate man for being sexually/emotionally interested in men/the masculine is just as absurd as hating a woman for being interested in men/the masculine.

In the womb, fetuses are exactly the same until around 7 or 8 weeks when the genitalia form and they start pumping out a disproportionate amount of their prospective sex hormones, based on the gender of the fetus. testosterone for guys, estrogen for women. Both hormones are present though in both genders, and are vital. It is the proportions that are different.

Left to it's own devices, this wash of hormones, up until one is an adult, will shape the human into its gender role, with both the physical characteristics and the mental and psychological characteristics. This is assuming a raw whole foods diet, consisting of whole vegetables, fruits, grains, legumes, nuts, and raw meat from fish and killed animals, we would have eaten living on the plains of Africa, along with the copious amounts of exercise we would have received all throughout our developmental years.

Men develop strong jawlines, defined brow lines, deep, deep voices, eyes recessed back into the face, masculine psychological development, including aggressive masculine behavior patterns, and a strong sexual/emotional attraction to feminine physical features and behavior patterns.

For women, They develop feminine bodily features, the round, soft face, soft facial features, breasts, fatty butts, feminine psychological features, including feminine behavioral patterns, and a strong sexual/emotional attraction to masculine/dominant as well as masculine facial and bodily features, such as voice and brow line.

Let's make something very clear, the ONLY difference between these two hypothetical humans as they reach adulthood their sex hormones. period. If you take two fetus twins at 8 weeks, one male and one female, and remove their genitals at this point, they WILL not develop into either gender, and will be right smack dab in the middle, exactly like one another.

now, for the modern man, from the time he is a fetus, he is awash in BPA and synthetic estrogen. especially if the mother normally eats canned foods, drinks cans of soda on a daily basis, or eats anything that was made from a plant doused in pesticides. Once he is born, he is fed a processed diet of garbage foods which damage his own ability to create testosterone. This processed diet makes him chunky, and saps him of vital energy to exercise. As we know, physical exercise is a trigger for our body to create testosterone to repair our muscles.

So he is awash in estrogen from the time he is a fetus, until the time he is an adult, fully past puberty. But his testosterone levels were lowered, and he was awash in synthetic estrogen his entire life.

He did not fully develop into his gender role. His face is rounder, he has adrogenous lips, adrogenous eyes, softer facial features. His voice is much higher pitched than it would have been, or not. He isn't as tall or as burly as he would have been. He has a weird combination of masculine and feminine psychological development. A similar thing happens to women, many women in our modern society are becoming adrogenous as their diet restricts their ability to produce natural amounts of estrogen. girls with boyish faces, deeper voice, who are more aggressive and dominant towards masculine approaches.

this is where the mind fuck occurs:

Which gender are they attracted to? men? woman? other physically adrogenous people? What gender is the right gender to be attracted to? Does society, and upbringing influence how one develops sexually and what they end up being attracted to? Does this lead to confusion? Is it wrong for men to be attracted to women, or women to be attracted to men? Was their attraction to that gender predisposed by their hormonal development up until adulthood? IS it wrong for women to like other women or men to like other men? Was this not predisposed by the chemicals they were awash in? Can a completely natural man like or love another completely natural man, or a natural women a woman? Do we ever see this in nature?

For that last question, the answer, looking at human tribal cultures, the answer is it is very rare but it happens. Women tend to have a widespread attraction to the masculine, although they have a bit more predisposition to bisexuality. Men on the other hand tend to feel very little/no attraction for other men whatsoever, instead feeling threatened by them. This is referring to completely natural humans.

Nonetheless, there are too many questions raised by this line of thinking, but I am wholly convinced that this line of thinking, the estrogenization of men, is the greatest factor in the massive raise in homosexuality, and bisexuality in men. The social programming surrounding homosexuality and effeminate behavior in men is merely riding the predispositions of men in our generation who are more likely to have those behavior patterns in the first place. But let's not forget, upbringing, and social influences do have a large influence on behavior. I believe that the chemical feminization of men facilitates their increased probability of picking up on these feminine behavior patterns/desires.

These links go directly to pages and a video showing the widespread pollution of estrogen in our society:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thre ad502824/pg1

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thre ad346460/pg1

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thre ad518548/pg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3_cYZKks vI

There you go Chronamut, no hate for gays here, just logic. Hating a gay is just absurd as hating a woman for liking men. And even if two completely natural men, for whatever reason get it on, I have no such hate. That might even be very hot, from my force-estrogenized mind. But good luck finding one. EVERYONE has been exposed to the same chemicals their entire lives, unless they were raised in the bush on food they found, and hunted, and in an environment unaffected by mankinds synthetic estrogens(including pesticides). This is the argument I meant to give you years ago :P

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 11:54:39 Reply

hate to break it to you bjra - but evidence of widespread homosexuality goes back at least 5,000 years - hey - the greeks even had a god of gay love - eros- who later became cupid when the romans took over. Thus your argument of estrogenization throughout our entire lives - kind of irrelevant. Heck alexander the great even had an entire ARMY of gay men - thus it's not somethnig that "rarely happens"

also for thsoe polls that say how many percents of gay peopel there are in a society - I say they're bullshit- hell I've never been polled before - nor can a lot of gays I know - so where the hell do they get their numbers from? I'd say half the world is gay. Or bi - or somewhere along the line - half those people are either in denial, or haven't discovered it yet - or are married in heterosexual relationships and unhappy.

also you claim that estronization makes men's voice higher, makes thm fatter, gives them rounder faces, and thus they are attracted to the same sex? I possess none of these things, so why am I gay? I was also exhibiting homosexual behaviour when I was 4 years old - before I had any external influences.. I just did it - without even knowing why.

Thus I call bullshit on your entire reasoning - as well as any other reasonnig a heterosexual pins on us - no offense bjra - but if you're not gay - you can't understand us.

Mich
Mich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 12:12:19 Reply

Homosexuality and the lounge

I find it funny that usually, when people are arguing about something in the lounge and it's getting a bit heated, we fall back on our good ol' cocks and gayness to cool the mood.

And now the subject of the argument is homosexuality. How peculiar.

Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 12:12:24 Reply

Related lol

Here you go

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote: the brilliant songs who create a production for music Wat

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 12:15:35 Reply

At 11/2/10 12:12 PM, Envy wrote: Related lol

Here you go

I am going to click this link and if it's a stupid song about something gay-related, i will hunt down and kill you with a chopstick.

Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 12:40:08 Reply

At 11/2/10 12:15 PM, Mussirus wrote:

Here you go
I am going to click this link and if it's a stupid song about something gay-related, i will hunt down and kill you with a chopstick.

No lol

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote: the brilliant songs who create a production for music Wat

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 12:45:58 Reply

At 11/2/10 12:40 PM, Envy wrote:
At 11/2/10 12:15 PM, Mussirus wrote:

Here you go
No lol

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 12:52:16 Reply

Here you go

thank you - I am actualyl going to go around asking people that now - becasue I find it hilarious that every single person that said it was a choice changed their mind after his next question came out. It's easy to look at us like we're different until that same argument is used against you.

Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 12:58:08 Reply

I like how quickly it changed their minds too. They were just immediately changed cause it's\a no bullshit question that you can't beat around the bush with.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 13:15:44 Reply

At 11/2/10 12:58 PM, Envy wrote: I like how quickly it changed their minds too. They were just immediately changed cause it's\a no bullshit question that you can't beat around the bush with.

lol the general portal is gonig nuts over the gay poll discussion. Why is it so hard to believe that more than a TINY fraction of the worlds population, isn't straight?

Krank
Krank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 13:17:29 Reply

At 11/2/10 12:58 PM, Envy wrote: I like how quickly it changed their minds too. They were just immediately changed cause it's\a no bullshit question that you can't beat around the bush with.

the people who are asked when they chose to be straight, although they mistakenly say "when I was born", they all realize that they didn't chose their sexuality. When they hit puberty, their hormonal levels gave rise to the feelings of attraction to the opposite sex. This video is FANTASTIC and only goes to prove my novel of a point. When men are awash in female sex hormones and their testosterone is low, when they hit puberty, they feel attraction towards men and the masculine. it is very simple. they never chose to be gay, the chemicals they were exposed to did the choosing for them by giving rise to their desires. They weren't born with a predisposition to be gay either any more than females are born with a large predisposition to be attracted to men.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 13:35:24 Reply

At 11/2/10 01:17 PM, Bjra wrote:
the people who are asked when they chose to be straight, although they mistakenly say "when I was born", they all realize that they didn't chose their sexuality. When they hit puberty, their hormonal levels gave rise to the feelings of attraction to the opposite sex. This video is FANTASTIC and only goes to prove my novel of a point. When men are awash in female sex hormones and their testosterone is low, when they hit puberty, they feel attraction towards men and the masculine. it is very simple. they never chose to be gay, the chemicals they were exposed to did the choosing for them by giving rise to their desires. They weren't born with a predisposition to be gay either any more than females are born with a large predisposition to be attracted to men.

actually that proves OUR point more than yours - or perhaps it proves both of ours. Because if that is the case then our bodies have already chosen FOR us what sex we will be attracted to when we hit puberty - and thus we are at the mercy of it. Once puberty hits, if you have been awash in female horemones there isn't gonig to be a way for you to attract yourself to females, now is there.

Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 13:38:59 Reply

Let's argue religion next, because that's another topic that no one will ever agree on.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 14:05:35 Reply

At 11/2/10 01:38 PM, Envy wrote: Let's argue religion next, because that's another topic that no one will ever agree on.

fine.

god loves gays.

OOOOH DOUBLE WHAMMY :P

Mich
Mich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 14:30:15 Reply

PC is better than Mac, and Mac is for homosexuals, but it's because of god that they're homosexual.

OVERKILL
Also Disclaimer: the above statements are not representing my personal opinion, they're just there for comedic value, if you're offended that's your problem. etc etc.
SineRider
SineRider
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 14:33:35 Reply

At 11/2/10 02:30 PM, Mich wrote:
Also Disclaimer: the above statements are not representing my personal opinion, they're just there for comedic value, if you're offended that's your problem. etc etc.

It was good until I read this

Buoy
Buoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 14:35:40 Reply

Pussy

Krank
Krank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 14:39:40 Reply

Estrogen Boy

YouriX
YouriX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 14:44:42 Reply

Homosexuality in religion

Thats pretty much a very sensitive topic. That i would rather avoide...

Mich
Mich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 14:46:13 Reply

At 11/2/10 02:33 PM, SineRider wrote:
It was good until I read this

Okay. Fixed version:

Disclaimer: the above statements may or may not represent my personal opinion. If you're offended, that's your problem.

Now suck my dick.

Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 14:53:43 Reply

At 11/2/10 02:44 PM, YouriX wrote: Homosexuality in religion

Thats pretty much a very sensitive topic. That i would rather avoide...

why? no one else seems to be avoiding it.

Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 14:59:35 Reply

JESUS CHRIST!
What is going on with you guys lately? There have been a bunch of bitching and moaning conversations about who is right about homosexuality. The answer to it all is: Fuck sexuality, all it does is bring a bunch of pussies, assholes and dicks into a perfectly good thread and leave behind a mess that will traumatize the young viewers until nothing is left but a shit-stained, cum covered floor. People need to think before they start a controversial conversation so that we can avoid diving into completely moronic behavior.

Now lets talk about something that really matters! Like who should be martyred for the sake of music's survival? Someone who is super famous and making it big, or a nobody?

Mich
Mich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 15:10:46 Reply

At 11/2/10 02:59 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote: JESUS CHRIST!
What is going on with you guys lately? There have been a bunch of bitching and moaning conversations about who is right about homosexuality.

So you bring up religion instead?

Procrastination

It's becoming a problem of mine again. Instead of coding, I'm lurking and posting on the NGBBS again. le sigh.

Krank
Krank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 15:17:25 Reply

At 11/2/10 03:10 PM, Mich wrote: Procrastination

It's becoming a problem of mine again. Instead of coding, I'm lurking and posting on the NGBBS again. le sigh.

same here.

I wanted to reorganize my office space to seperate my music making computer from my production computer, and i ended up posting and lurking on the lounge today.

you know what, thats it. browsers going closed. I'm gonna get off my bum and do this RIGHT NOW

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-02 15:22:29 Reply

nonsense kirbyfemur - everyone knows that highly controversial topics spawn the most discussion - and that's what we want isn't it- discussion? Keeping a cool head in a highly heated debate is the challenge - and this IS the lounge - so it's completely acceptable :P