Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 1,283,600 Views
  • 36,927 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 50
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 07:36:21 Reply

At 11/9/10 06:27 AM, YouriX wrote:
At 11/8/10 04:22 PM, Chronamut wrote: But egotistical makes it seem like you think your music is god's gift to the world - and I certainly don't think that. I think people confuse what the term "egotistical" actually means.
But my music is god's gift to the world. And im not joking this time or anything i really mean that to the bottom of my arrogant bastard heart.

Chronamut's arrogance > your arrogance. Chronamut claims to BE that god you speak of.

Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 08:07:47 Reply

Fooling around on the piano I randomly came across the melody for 2 famous scores today. 1 - Lord of the Rings - Broken augmented triad resolving on the third with 2 passing tones. 2 - Up - Broken Major 7 with 1 passing tone. Maybe these guys weren't so genius after all...maybe I'll steal some jobs from them in the future =)

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 10:27:20 Reply

At 11/9/10 07:36 AM, Mich wrote:
At 11/9/10 06:27 AM, YouriX wrote: But my music is god's gift to the world. And im not joking this time or anything i really mean that to the bottom of my arrogant bastard heart.
Chronamut's arrogance > your arrogance. Chronamut claims to BE that god you speak of.

So YouriX's music is a gift from Chronamut?
This is.. confusing


BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 10:33:47 Reply

At 11/9/10 10:27 AM, FairSquare wrote:
So YouriX's music is a gift from Chronamut?
This is.. confusing

sheesh you'd think I'd be able to provide better gifts to the world.

Ah well.. tributes are fine. Place your offerings at my shrine.

rofl :P
Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 10:41:36 Reply

At 11/9/10 10:33 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 11/9/10 10:27 AM, FairSquare wrote:
So YouriX's music is a gift from Chronamut?
This is.. confusing
sheesh you'd think I'd be able to provide better gifts to the world.

Ah well.. tributes are fine. Place your offerings at my shrine.

rofl :P

Psh, the only thing i can think to leave as tribute is some nasty dubstep upon the alter, maybe then things will start going better for my friends!

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 10:46:10 Reply

At 11/9/10 10:41 AM, Kirbyfemur wrote:
At 11/9/10 10:33 AM, Chronamut wrote:
At 11/9/10 10:27 AM, FairSquare wrote:
So YouriX's music is a gift from Chronamut?
This is.. confusing
sheesh you'd think I'd be able to provide better gifts to the world.

Ah well.. tributes are fine. Place your offerings at my shrine.

rofl :P
Psh, the only thing i can think to leave as tribute is some nasty dubstep upon the alter, maybe then things will start going better for my friends!

that will enger me to such a state that not only will I kill all your friends - I will wipe you ouit of existance itself so that you never existed.

I will then proceed to wipe the creators of dubstep off the face of the earth.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 10:47:10 Reply

At 11/9/10 10:46 AM, Chronamut wrote: that will enger me to such a state that not only will I kill all your friends - I will wipe you ouit of existance itself so that you never existed.

I will then proceed to wipe the creators of dubstep off the face of the earth.

You're enjoying this way too much


BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 10:57:08 Reply

At 11/9/10 10:47 AM, FairSquare wrote:
At 11/9/10 10:46 AM, Chronamut wrote: that will enger me to such a state that not only will I kill all your friends - I will wipe you ouit of existance itself so that you never existed.

I will then proceed to wipe the creators of dubstep off the face of the earth.
You're enjoying this way too much

you started it lol.

And yes roleplaying is fun - this is the internet after all - srs bizniz and all :P

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 12:26:35 Reply

Chron Roleplaying
Chron you are not supposed to godmod (mode) in a Roleplaying situation, come on man younknow better!!!

P
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 12:55:20 Reply

At 11/9/10 12:26 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote: Chron Roleplaying
Chron you are not supposed to godmod (mode) in a Roleplaying situation, come on man younknow better!!!

P

I CAN'T HELP IT - THEY GAVE ME THE CODE!

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 13:13:37 Reply

At 11/9/10 12:55 PM, Chronamut wrote: I CAN'T HELP IT - THEY GAVE ME THE CODE!

OH FU

Kirbyfemur's account has just been deleted, and his anus raped, this message has been brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Chronamut, telling you to praise your god of arrogance and to bring him cookies.
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 13:42:14 Reply

At 11/9/10 01:13 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote:
At 11/9/10 12:55 PM, Chronamut wrote: I CAN'T HELP IT - THEY GAVE ME THE CODE!
OH FU

Kirbyfemur's account has just been deleted, and his anus raped, this message has been brought to you by your friendly neighborhood Chronamut, telling you to praise your god of arrogance and to bring him cookies.

Oh man, 2012 is getting closer and closer.


BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 14:39:57 Reply

At 11/9/10 01:42 PM, FairSquare wrote:
Oh man, 2012 is getting closer and closer.

how ironic that my ancestors predicted the end of the world.

YouriX
YouriX
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 15:37:08 Reply

2012

Is funny how people are so obsessed with the end of the world. Even though the Mayan tribe never said that 2012 was the end of the world but just the end of the Mayan calander.

Also i cant wait for 2012 so that i can laugh and say "I told you so!"

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 16:05:16 Reply

At 11/9/10 03:37 PM, YouriX wrote:
Also i cant wait for 2012 so that i can laugh and say "I told you so!"

And to whom are you going to say that?
Do you know anyone who actually believes that the world will end then?


BBS Signature
YouriX
YouriX
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 16:27:50 Reply

At 11/9/10 04:05 PM, FairSquare wrote: And to whom are you going to say that?
Do you know anyone who actually believes that the world will end then?

Yes there where people at a place i used to work. Who actually believe that 2012 might be the end of the world.

Even though in all honesty i do believe this world will end eventually, with us destroying the earth and all. But i doubt it will happen in 2012.

Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 16:52:38 Reply

I was attacked at school today

It wasn't very fun. I'm not injured because the guy was over confident as hell when he swung at me.

Fucking ex-boyfriends. A couple of my friends grabbed him and I walked away, I think the embarrassment was well worth it though cuz he failed hardcore at hurting me

Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 17:05:40 Reply

At 11/9/10 04:52 PM, LogicalDefiance wrote: I was attacked at school today

It wasn't very fun. I'm not injured because the guy was over confident as hell when he swung at me.

Fucking ex-boyfriends. A couple of my friends grabbed him and I walked away, I think the embarrassment was well worth it though cuz he failed hardcore at hurting me

If you're attacked at school make sure you beat the living fuck out of the other person. Because if you "get in a fight" aka get hit at all, you get suspended anyways, so you may as well have some fun with it.

I have a friend who got sucker punched from behind and then kicked on the ground and he got suspended because he was "engaging in a fight" or some stupid shit like that.


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 17:10:16 Reply

At 11/9/10 05:05 PM, Envy wrote: If you're attacked at school make sure you beat the living fuck out of the other person. Because if you "get in a fight" aka get hit at all, you get suspended anyways, so you may as well have some fun with it.

I have a friend who got sucker punched from behind and then kicked on the ground and he got suspended because he was "engaging in a fight" or some stupid shit like that.

Uhh well it's a bit too late. Plus no way! I'm a peaceful giant =) Also people were there, heard him threatening me, and stepped in really quickly so there wouldnt have been a fight even if I tried.

That aside, lesson for people trying to start a fight:

1 - Dont say your going to first, just do it
2 - Dont put your full body weight into a hook punch, you will get side swiped and thrown on the ground

Now if the fucker had known that maybe he would have had a chance at hurting me

Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 17:15:32 Reply

wait is this high school or college cause college dont give a fuck.

But yeah, you're never supposed to start a fight with a full force punch, thats how you get knocked out quick. I usually start by SHOWING THEM MY GAT


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 17:18:50 Reply

This is college. I honestly didn't expect that kind of drama after high school. Oh well

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 17:40:19 Reply

Fights at School
They're dumb and for the fact that the person that retaliates is always the one who gets caught. So i would just say, if someone tries to fight you scream as loud as possible and back away, someone will take notice.

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 50
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 17:40:29 Reply

School drama

The above drama is exactly why evening school rocks. It's basically school just with grownups. A majority of people there are people in their late twenties/thirties, even fourties, who just want to study an extra thing for either a better job or just out of interest.

Obviously these people don't act like childish little cunts, and thus you can just interact with everyone like adults; while still making jokes frequently of course.

The fun part is that I've got some teacher whom also taught me in day school, as the evening school is part of the same school group. Hell I even get taught in the same classrooms as I did in day school. It's fantastic.

djInTheDark
djInTheDark
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 18:29:22 Reply

2012 Theory

*Outskirts of a Mayan city*

Mayan 1: "Alright, so, how far are we along with the calender?"

Mayan 2: "We're pretty far along, in about a week we will be up to the year (insert year number parallel to 2012 AD)."

Mayan 1: "Great! Keep up the good work!... Hey who's that weird group of people coming towards us?"

Mayan 2: "Hmm, I'm not sure. They look Spanish I think."

Yucatan: "Hello noble inhabitance! My name is Yucatan and these are my men, we come in peace."

The Rest is History...

The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.
Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature
Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 18:43:39 Reply

At 11/9/10 05:40 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote: Fights at School
They're dumb and for the fact that the person that retaliates is always the one who gets caught. So i would just say, if someone tries to fight you scream as loud as possible and back away, someone will take notice.

Or just say "I didn't want to have to do this, then start going AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH as if you're powering up" This way you get the screaming done and you keep your manhood.


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

Kirbyfemur
Kirbyfemur
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 19:09:54 Reply

At 11/9/10 06:43 PM, Envy wrote:
At 11/9/10 05:40 PM, Kirbyfemur wrote: Fights at School
They're dumb and for the fact that the person that retaliates is always the one who gets caught. So i would just say, if someone tries to fight you scream as loud as possible and back away, someone will take notice.
Or just say "I didn't want to have to do this, then start going AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH as if you're powering up" This way you get the screaming done and you keep your manhood.

^ This

And if they know anything about DBZ they'll be pissing their pants and staring with fear, holding their mouths open and making grunting sounds in fear for the next 32 episodes will you power up! :P

Envy
Envy
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 19:21:17 Reply

and you never know. You may actually do it. THEN WHO WILL BE BOSS?


At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Tzunami
Tzunami
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 20:58:39 Reply

You know, there's something that I've been wondering.

Weekly Top

In terms of how the system decides who is on the top for the week's reset, does it set the list by the score on Tuesday, or does it recalculate and then set it.


BBS Signature
Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 50
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-11-09 21:19:37 Reply

At 11/9/10 08:58 PM, Tzunami wrote: Weekly Top

In terms of how the system decides who is on the top for the week's reset, does it set the list by the score on Tuesday, or does it recalculate and then set it.

It sets the list by the scores at Tuesday 11:59:59 PM, I suppose. I'm not sure what you mean by recalculate.