00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YubaOfficial just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,784,697 Views | 34,324 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 17:22:51

Oh and also she was freaking out! So i was like trying to calm her down by saying stuff like:
"just chill out! There is probly a good reason for this."
But to be honest i was kinda freaked about it.
It almost seemed like the lights came from above. But from what?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 17:23:40

sounds like a wrangler fish. good thing you didn't fall for his trap.

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 17:25:32

At 12/17/10 05:20 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote: The only honest answer you can really give is that you just saw a UFO.

You have no clue what it was..

But that doesn't stop it from being cool.

Sorry but i always thaught that UFO where things that only white people would see. To sum it up i dont really believe in UFO's....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 17:27:29

At 12/17/10 05:23 PM, Quarl wrote: sounds like a wrangler fish. good thing you didn't fall for his trap.

Either that or that supersonic shrimp. He can create heat hotter than the sun by snapping his jaws shut. Sounds like you just barely escaped death by supersonic heatwave

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 17:27:57

At 12/17/10 05:23 PM, Quarl wrote: sounds like a wrangler fish. good thing you didn't fall for his trap.

I guess this makes sence....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 17:29:08

shit. thank god youriz is OK C;

quarl BandCamp

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 17:38:26

At 12/17/10 05:29 PM, Quarl wrote: shit. thank god youriz is OK C;

LOL thanks, but seriously ive been doing some google search and some people have seen the same thing. Same scenario a misty night sky Inner circling lights. But NO one can come up with a good awnser.
All coming with the same lame awnser UFO's.

C'mon there has to be a good logical reason :(

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 17:49:14

Yourix, just go away.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 17:57:44

At 12/17/10 05:43 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote: Actually, come to think of it, the only part of UFO that I'd even question is whether it was an object or something. Could have just been light reflecting off of your acid burn out eyeballs.

First no need to get offencive.
Second i wasnt the only one who saw it. (Plus i dont even do drugs)

When you hear the word UFO the first thing that comes to mind is Aliens and such. So take a chill pill. I wasnt insulting you or anything so i dont see why you have to act like this.

At 12/17/10 05:49 PM, Sequenced wrote: Yourix, just go away.

No.....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 18:03:01

At 12/17/10 06:01 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote: You didn't insult me in the slightest, I thought it was hilarious. Though, I understand how you might think so given my language.

I don't get why you bother to reason with him.

lel

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 18:13:52

Christmas

What's everyone up to? Huh?

Don't say WoWing.

Audio-Technica ATH-700Pro Mk2 Headphones User

If you love trance: Kazmo's Beats!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 18:15:24

At 12/17/10 06:01 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote: You didn't insult me in the slightest, I thought it was hilarious. Though, I understand how you might think so given my language.

Oh okay. Yeah its hard to read if someone is joking around. Without looking at the body language and facial expressions.

People usually assume that a UFO is an alien because they are superstitious morons who are unwilling to admit when they don't know, and probably never will know. It's wishful thinking... I mean, you know, if you like probes shoved up your ass.

Well people just try to look for meaning in life i guess, or are just bored with there lifes. Still the universe is pretty big(or unlimited) so its not that crazy of a idea. But even so them visiting us would take years even if they could travel in the speed of light.

Anyways i guess i will always wonder what i saw....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 18:18:00

At 12/17/10 06:06 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote: Because I'm an ambassador of peace, looking to promote understanding and compassion to all. Elevating the world to a higher level of consciousness is my mission.

Gaze into my magical beans, for they will show you the future.

I like your thinking. And therefore follow your example ;)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 18:30:47

sequence sucks at trollnig

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 18:52:41

At 12/17/10 06:13 PM, Kazmo wrote: Christmas

What's everyone up to? Huh?

Don't say WoWing.

I plan to write an amazing new song to kick off the new year once I've opened my presents.
And then if anyone bought me crappy gifts, I'll start selling them for more drug money.

[TSR Audio]

[TSR Audio]

Click the Banner To Visit My Music Page! ^__^

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 19:15:50

At 12/17/10 06:59 PM, Chronamut wrote: sequence sucks cuz hes gay.

also maybe it was a helicopter yourix or one of the interesting devices the military uses.

This makes sence! My aunt said the same to. The military has some very high tech gear. That we as normal civilians would never know of or simply couldnt afford.

Still the supersonic shrimp is also not that crazy of explination ;)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-17 20:35:33

Convenient Coincidence

He died because he found out you were listening to him.

Just lurking...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-18 00:02:30

At 12/17/10 11:21 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
At 12/17/10 08:35 PM, Vultyrex wrote: Convenient Coincidence

He died because he found out you were listening to him.
It must mean that I am psychic, and deserve worship.

Worship me, for I am the second coming of Christ, and the avatar of Allah the most merciful and wise.

Okay thar.

*worships*

Okay, you can stare at goats now. :3

Audio-Technica ATH-700Pro Mk2 Headphones User

If you love trance: Kazmo's Beats!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-18 00:20:50

Crazy Dads of Women

So I was on the phone with my gf, and her dad came into her room yellin, and she just put the phone down and had it out with her old man while I was listening. Interesting indeed, he threatened her, and spent about 25 minutes repeating himself saying things like "your just a brat, you cant do anything, your pathetic," etc...i knew he was a dick, but i wasnt quite sure how childish of a dick he was. So now I am really excited to have an argument with this guy, i would TEAR THAT SHIT UP. I know exactly his arguing style, and exactly how to troll his ass.

soooo, how do I start an argument with my girlfriends father? Whats a good way to set this up?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-18 00:37:37

Easy. Have wild sex in the car whilst parked in his driveway.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-18 00:41:41

At 12/18/10 12:37 AM, EchozAurora wrote: Easy. Have wild sex in the car whilst parked in his driveway.

Yeah, but make sure he doesn't have a baseball bat or something with him before hand.

The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.

Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-18 00:46:14

At 12/18/10 12:20 AM, LogicalDefiance wrote: Crazy Dads of Women

So I was on the phone with my gf, and her dad came into her room yellin, and she just put the phone down and had it out with her old man while I was listening. Interesting indeed, he threatened her, and spent about 25 minutes repeating himself saying things like "your just a brat, you cant do anything, your pathetic," etc...i knew he was a dick, but i wasnt quite sure how childish of a dick he was. So now I am really excited to have an argument with this guy, i would TEAR THAT SHIT UP. I know exactly his arguing style, and exactly how to troll his ass.

soooo, how do I start an argument with my girlfriends father? Whats a good way to set this up?

Well, in my experiences, you can never go wrong with the three core topics, being of course, religion money and politics. If he's a hardcore Fo' Jesus fundamentalist Christian kind of guy, throw down something about how you feel sympathetic about Scientology/Mormons/Jehovas or one of the other less common faiths out there. Money would be pretty easy to blend in with politics if you want to go that route. Start talking about the economic situation, i.e. Obama's a filthy liberal or that he's a god for getting us out of the economic mess. Whatever will grate him more.

You should put a microphone in your shirt and record the conversation (argument) with him. Sure would be interesting. But whatever you do, make sure he's not drunk and has guns within reach. If he does and you still go through with the argument, at least wear some body armor.

Godspeed my good man :P

Don't mind me, I'm just some lingerer with a dry sense of humor and a big stick.

Check out my about.me profile - it's a work in progress

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-18 03:16:57

At 12/18/10 12:20 AM, LogicalDefiance wrote: soooo, how do I start an argument with my girlfriends father? Whats a good way to set this up?

There's a number of things you can do. For instance, calling the house at weird times, purposely blurt out that sex is awesome in front of him, or simply insult what he likes.

Oh yeah, comicalfonse... that was meant to be funny.

Just lurking...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-18 10:28:13

At 12/18/10 07:57 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote: Shit that didn't happen

I think you're just mad because this never happened

UFOs aren't real btw

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-18 10:37:31

At 12/18/10 10:28 AM, Prodigal wrote:
UFOs aren't real btw

Yes they are. Flying objects are UFOs to a person as long as said person cannot identify them.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-18 11:37:15

At 12/18/10 10:45 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote: I've never been to any unusually festive orgies, but I have reason to believe that they exist.

LOL

Still what the preacher did was just stupid. I would have just went on a biblical debate with him. By using the bible you can prove to them that hell does not ecsist.
Im not making this up. God is love and would never make a place to torture people for eternity.
PROOF
He cant go around it since its in the BIBLE!!!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-18 11:39:15

im not touching this conversation

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-18 11:52:11

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-18 13:15:05

At 12/18/10 01:05 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 12/18/10 10:45 AM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote: I've never been to any unusually festive orgies, but I have reason to believe that they exist.
they do.

trust me.

ive been part of them.

he sucked SIX in a row

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-12-18 14:21:08

At 12/18/10 11:39 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote: im not touching this conversation

not even with a 12 foot pole?