00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Drake-Stevenson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,784,333 Views | 34,324 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-15 16:40:33

I'm sure your music career will cover the school fees.

i dont see how that could happen

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-15 16:43:03

At 8/15/10 04:40 PM, SessileNomad wrote:

Write 4/4 club music.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-15 16:46:52

At 8/15/10 04:43 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote:
At 8/15/10 04:40 PM, SessileNomad wrote:
Write 4/4 club music.

...holy shit

The Audio Forum Lounge

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-17 17:00:23

Stuck in the friendzone?

Shit the girl i like sees me as her little brother! Her little freaking brother!?! WTF!?! She's 23 im 22 that is just one freaking year of diffrince!?!?

How did this happen? Why did it happen? I thaught everything was going well. FUCK!!

Anyone know how to get the hell out of the friendzone?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-17 17:22:48

At 8/17/10 05:00 PM, YouriX wrote: Anyone know how to get the hell out of the friendzone?

Get her alone, have a normal time, say you want to talk about something. Talk about something.

Something refers to friend zone.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-17 17:43:19

@YouriX
Well a lot of things could happen while you are getting close to someone, and ending up like someones brother/sister happens a lot if your a nice guy who doesn't take those chances that could lead to a relationship, trust me I know, it has happened to me plenty, and still happens cause I don't take the chances that I should. My advice would be pretty much to Tao to her like observer said, cause it may or may not be to late to salvage the situation if you take care of it early enough

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-17 18:07:40

Could always be like "I have something on my mind, and I don't know how to say it... so instead I'd like to fax something to you."

And send her a print out of this page so she can better understand your stance.

<3 faxing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-17 18:23:23

Friendzone

She knows that i like her and i told her already. She refused me so i went on with my normal life. But now after a few months we started hanging out more with eachother so i thaught maybe she is interested in me and before i know it im in tha friendzone again :(

I tried the usual stuff not being to avaible, being kinda of a dick to her. You know the usual. but i guess she is reading my moves so now i have to figure out a way. A new strategy maybe? I dont know only time will tell.
In the mean time im trying to get a new girl so i can forget her its the best for me otherwise i might go crazy!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-17 18:50:45

At 8/17/10 06:23 PM, YouriX wrote: She refused me so i went on with my normal life.

Try the abnormal life next time around.

I tried the usual stuff not being to avaible, being kinda of a dick to her. You know the usual. but i guess she is reading my moves so now i have to figure out a way. A new strategy maybe? I dont know only time will tell.

Being a dick to her will make her not want to be a friend... thus she can only end up being attracted to you? Herp?

In the mean time im trying to get a new girl so i can forget her its the best for me otherwise i might go crazy!

There are always boys.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-17 19:34:45

At 8/17/10 06:50 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote: Being a dick to her will make her not want to be a friend... thus she can only end up being attracted to you? Herp?

Yes it works! Ive seen it happen. Guys treating girls like shit and girls just keep falling in love for these jerks.

I know the rules i know that nice guys dont get the girls. But the problem is..... I dont want to be the jerk i just want to be myself evrybody that i ask advice about this tells me the samething.

You should change this and that. WHY!?! Why cant the girl just accept me for who i am?

There are always boys.

Wierd enough im consedering it...

@Chronamut
Yes its easier but not somthing to be proud of :P

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-17 19:50:25

At 8/17/10 07:34 PM, YouriX wrote: I know the rules i know that nice guys dont get the girls.

Girls like guys with confidence.
Nice guys tend to have less of that, while jerks don't give a fuck about anything thus they have confidence.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-17 19:57:09

Word up.. it pays to be a dick... and it dont pay in money ... IT PAYS IN ASSSSSSS

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-17 21:24:56

Birthday

Tomorrow I turn 19, kind of a boring age.

Guitar Teacher

I called my ex guitar teacher and IPFW instructor Laura Lydy today, I have to start sucking her metaphorical cock in order for her to teach me again.

Guitar
Friday I'm driving to Indianapolis to get a new guitar from a luthier shop. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to buy yet, but i have a limit of $2000 for the guitar and an amp I can hook a phantom powered mic to for different venues (such as the art gallery). My family was nice enough to get the money together for me, because this guitar is gonna cost more than my first year of collage.

Comment/follow/click on some ads

Sig courtesy of InvisibleObserver

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-17 21:45:12

Yourix

Be confident! And make yourself busy.

And hell, poking a bunch of random girls helps too. Especially if you do it in a way that builds ya a good reputation. People see me with attractive women all the time, and I rarely pay them much attention. Thus, when I do pay someone attention, it seems special.

Shit, at any random point in time these days I have three or four girls that would get with me in a heartbeat. I used to have your problem too, it's just a manner of how you present yourself to people.

At the moment I'm really trying to get close to someone a lot more difficult (she's already in a relationship, but we get along extremely well... so I'm staying the course haha)... but the nifty side effect of that is ignoring even more women that are attracted to me... so even if things don't work out... it's still a win-win situation. =D

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-17 21:56:12

EchozAurora

Is level 6, so all the laydays misinterpret and think he's packing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-17 21:57:47

Echoez does have a good point. Just get it in your head that any attractive girl you meet you are going to treat like a casual friend. If they like you they end up trying to pursue you. The more women you do this with the pursue-able you are and it almost gets to be a competition within the chick circle of who can get with you.. Being a dick wont get you laid but playing it cool will. And remember .. when meeting with a bunch of girls always be the friendliest to the most homely looking one. It will drive the others nuts and make the homely one feel great about herself. And its kinda true that if you can make a girl laugh you can make her touch your penis.

This isnt a proven method but it will give you a good rep like echoez said so when you want to choose one it will be much easier

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-17 22:00:24

Plus i have a really large penis. That keeps me happy.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-17 22:10:53

Yes. Having a large penis and a good sense of humor also helps. xD

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-18 00:24:57

At 8/17/10 10:10 PM, EchozAurora wrote: Yes. Having a large penis and a good sense of humor also helps. xD

Now if only you too had a good sense of penis and large humour.

The world would be yours.

The Audio Forum Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-18 01:08:28

Zerovoters
Not gonna complain, not even gonna care to any major extent - but wow, they are fast.
Two minutes after submitting, I get bombed.
Well, not much else to say.

Self-whoring, in some way
I'd also appreciate any pianists taking a look at the video I posted at my news section, perhaps drop a comment or something like that. Looks mighty empty there.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-18 02:35:43

At 8/17/10 10:10 PM, EchozAurora wrote: Yes. Having a large penis and a good sense of humor also helps. xD

let's play the penis game. I go first.

PENIS!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-18 02:38:26

At 8/18/10 02:35 AM, Sealander wrote: let's play the penis game. I go first.

PENIS!

PEEEEENISSS!!!!

How did the dj go?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-18 02:40:48

At 8/18/10 01:08 AM, Arbiter wrote: Zerovoters
Self-whoring, in some way

There are threads for these, as well as your news post. Everyone here has to deal with down voting, everyone her has to deal with getting exposure. Its best kept out of the casual thread.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-18 02:43:47

PPPEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS Sssssssssss

lol

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-18 02:49:40

Too much penis.
Collective punishment imminent.

Behave, get outside and get some fresh air and/or this.

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-20 05:46:14

Opening this up in time for the weekend. Don't act out too much, there are many guards anxious to shove their banhammer up somones bumhole patrolling this place, or so I heard anyway... :o

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-20 06:34:49

Yay, the lounge is open again! :)

Please, let it stay open this time.
Each day the lounge is locked, my soul dies a little.
Not that i want to be a nagger, but...
Isn't a lock for only 3 penis posts a bit too much punishment?
Stupid me, now i'll get banned for questioning the mods. Oh noes.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-20 06:42:51

At 8/20/10 06:34 AM, Mussirus wrote: Yay, the lounge is open again! :)

Please, let it stay open this time.
Each day the lounge is locked, my soul dies a little.
Not that i want to be a nagger, but...
Isn't a lock for only 3 penis posts a bit too much punishment?
Stupid me, now i'll get banned for questioning the mods. Oh noes.

Well, for somebody just checking in...

1) This page starts with God inventing incest
2) Only half of the people use titles
3) a mod uses "PENISSSSSSSSSSSS" as post title.... and hits 'Post it!'
4) People follow without hesitation.
5) Rucklo foresees the imminent penis storm and closes the lounge.

Seriously Rucklo, you should be paid for this shit.

On another note, you guys sure know how to make a guy chuckle, hehe. But you have IRC and the likes for penis jokes and crap like that, no? :-)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-20 07:56:50

At 8/20/10 06:42 AM, la-yinn wrote: 2) Only half of the people use title

Are people meant to use titles?
The audio forum lounge is the only place I see people with titles on there posts.

don't be late | Collab101 | Australian Users List | Nayhan's actionScript examples > click

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-08-20 08:22:31

At 8/20/10 06:42 AM, la-yinn wrote: 3) a mod uses "PENISSSSSSSSSSSS" as post title.... and hits 'Post it!'

There are mods, and there are audio mods. And there are mods that transcend modship.

And then there is Echoz.