00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,782,614 Views | 34,324 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-01 13:35:50

My party was pretty good. Dancing and drinking with random people was epic. I enjoyed it a lot.

Even though I was without my friends this year, I celebrated a good New Year in Chile.

Sealander, show us the videos!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-01 14:41:48

At 1/1/10 01:35 PM, MrSaint wrote:

I got vidoes of some nice sunsets on my ride to Arizona, so that will make up for this. I'll put up like a music video for one of my tracks and put it on youtube. Should be done by sunday.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-01 15:51:34

agreed!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 04:16:29

At 1/1/10 03:51 PM, SessileNomad wrote:
agreed!

I guess it's safe to say, vids or it didn't happen?

"a three hour experiment to breathe life back into Radiogrounds," THE ORGY CAST WITH KAROKARRA AND GREY SHADO EVER SUNDAY 8-10PM NG TIME

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 07:03:06

TUURRRBBOO TUURRRBBOO TUURRRBBOO TUURRRBBOO TURBOOOOOOO!

Fake or not, this shit is fucking OUT THEEERREEEE YOO!!!1

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 07:03:14

At 1/2/10 04:16 AM, Grey-shado wrote:
agreed!

i guess...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 08:09:42

At 1/2/10 07:03 AM, SessileNomad wrote:
At 1/2/10 04:16 AM, Grey-shado wrote:
agreed!
i guess...

It will take me a while cause i got quite a few vids to import and then im gonna add a 320kbit mp3 and then i'm gonna upload the video in HD so it's gonna take quite a long time :P

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 08:33:08

It will take me a while cause i got quite a few vids to import and then im gonna add a 320kbit mp3 and then i'm gonna upload the video in HD so it's gonna take quite a long time :P

ill be waiting...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 08:42:09

TUURRRBBOO TUURRRBBOO TUURRRBBOO TUURRRBBOO TURBOOOOOOO!

At 1/2/10 07:03 AM, Rucklo wrote: Fake or not, this shit is fucking OUT THEEERREEEE YOO!!!1

The worst thing is, if you ignore the language cocktail, the music isn't so bad...

However, the whole "escaped from an insane asylum by jumping through a window" story is fucking epic, if it's at least 1% true.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 11:46:48

birthdays

its my birthday in 2 days :D
yay me!

I suck at grammer ^ can't you tell?

Yoooooouuuutuuubeeeee

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 12:08:19

At 1/2/10 11:46 AM, dj-Jo wrote: birthdays

its my birthday in 2 days :D
yay me!

ill try and remember

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 12:09:21

At 1/2/10 08:33 AM, SessileNomad wrote:
ill be waiting...

I'm starting to export/upload the vids now. gonna take about an hour or so because it is in HD.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 14:36:17

I suppose I should drift back around here; I seem to come and go sporadically... Not that anyone cares, of course.

For the most part, I spent yesterday at a family party, as well as taking advantage of a Steam holiday sale, in which I purchased The Orange Box, the Space Quest collection (great stuff!), Bioshock, and Medieval II for roughly $50. Good deals, man, good deals.

So I spent about 5 hours playing and beating Portal last night for the first time.

I'm pretty behind on things.

If you think you might have secret information listening to me, you're lost.

~Morton Feldman

Click on ROGA'S for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 15:56:13

At 1/2/10 02:36 PM, EmperorCharlemagne wrote: I suppose I should drift back around here; I seem to come and go sporadically... Not that anyone cares, of course.

For the most part, I spent yesterday at a family party, as well as taking advantage of a Steam holiday sale, in which I purchased The Orange Box, the Space Quest collection (great stuff!), Bioshock, and Medieval II for roughly $50. Good deals, man, good deals.

So I spent about 5 hours playing and beating Portal last night for the first time.

I'm pretty behind on things.

ive never played portal, although ive heard its a great game and has good replay value

i dont even own an xbox though so i guess im fucked in that department

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 15:59:22

At 1/2/10 03:56 PM, SessileNomad wrote: i dont even own an xbox though so i guess im fucked in that department

Portal is a PC game. I'm not really a gamer, but I was convinced to try it after playing the flash version here on NG :p

And about this Steam thing, I start to have a feeling I should make an account for that.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 16:03:16

At 1/2/10 03:59 PM, Mich wrote:
At 1/2/10 03:56 PM, SessileNomad wrote: i dont even own an xbox though so i guess im fucked in that department
Portal is a PC game. I'm not really a gamer, but I was convinced to try it after playing the flash version here on NG :p

hmm i might have to look into it though, im kinda busy in the video game department, im playing final fantasy 8 right now, probably play 7 after that, i got back into silkroad, and if i get a stable flow of income ill be getting WoW or final fantasy 14 when that comes out

shit i also gotta beat golden sun 2 before the thrid one comes out so i can beat that one, and i gotta play the kingdom hearts series

ive got 3 books to read, most if i decide to

all of this while still producing audio

so much to do, so little time

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 16:21:22

Tell me about it, Sesslie. I want to read 10 books before my break is out in about 15 days. The clock is ticking!
And I still haven't made a full song since October.

On the plus side, though, these books I'm reading (the Earthsea books, some other fantasy stuff) are providing inspiration for some songs popping into my head.

At 1/2/10 03:59 PM, Mich wrote:

And about this Steam thing, I start to have a feeling I should make an account for that.

Dude, you might as well, since I signed up yesterday JUST for the holiday deal, it's free and takes about 2 minutes.

Then, you don't have to worry about buying bulky software for most PC games ever again, really. It's all online, all electronic, and you don't have to deal with morons at your local Best Buy in trying to find the game you want.
It's pretty convenient in that regard.

And yeah, Portal was pretty fun. I suppose I can be one of those guys on the intrawebz saying THE CAKE IS A LIEEEEE now, but I don't think I will... yet.
I don't know about replay value, but I do love how Valve games have director's commentary, so I'm replaying it for that.

Also playing Bioshock for the first time, and lemme tell you, it's pretty freaky. But I'm sure you all already knew that.

If you think you might have secret information listening to me, you're lost.

~Morton Feldman

Click on ROGA'S for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 16:22:14

SessileNomad has a lot to do

You do realize that no-one's making you play all those video games, right?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 16:25:27

At 1/2/10 04:22 PM, Mich wrote: SessileNomad has a lot to do

You do realize that no-one's making you play all those video games, right?

lol well yeah but i need to, idk how to explain it

i like good stories

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-02 16:30:00

At 1/2/10 04:21 PM, EmperorCharlemagne wrote: Tell me about it, Sesslie. I want to read 10 books before my break is out in about 15 days. The clock is ticking!
And I still haven't made a full song since October.

On the plus side, though, these books I'm reading (the Earthsea books, some other fantasy stuff) are providing inspiration for some songs popping into my head.

about 2 minutes.

srry for double, didnt see this

im ready the "Lost Years of Merlin" series, its pretty simple reading, so it lacks a bit as far as detail goes, but yeah the inspiration is good, and although the stories lack a little bit, you can make up for it if you can imagine shit on your own

And yeah, Portal was pretty fun. I suppose I can be one of those guys on the intrawebz saying THE CAKE IS A LIEEEEE now, but I don't think I will... yet.
I don't know about replay value, but I do love how Valve games have director's commentary, so I'm replaying it for that.

Also playing Bioshock for the first time, and lemme tell you, it's pretty freaky. But I'm sure you all already knew that.

i played bioshock a little bit on my friends xbox, idk i didnt really like it, it was ok but i guess i didnt get far enough for the story to really stick

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-03 13:35:44

At 1/2/10 08:42 AM, Hades wrote: TUURRRBBOO TUURRRBBOO TUURRRBBOO TUURRRBBOO TURBOOOOOOO!
At 1/2/10 07:03 AM, Rucklo wrote: Fake or not, this shit is fucking OUT THEEERREEEE YOO!!!1
The worst thing is, if you ignore the language cocktail, the music isn't so bad...

However, the whole "escaped from an insane asylum by jumping through a window" story is fucking epic, if it's at least 1% true.

ROFL this was epic indeed. Crazy Russian dude. I hope it's true, because this guy is almost a hero.

Though one thing. Shouldn't they be searching for him and putting him back into the Asylum?

Sessile To-Do List

I love Golden Sun 1 and 2. Epic games. I am really looking forward to the 3rd game, the story must be seriously fucked up. Can't wait for it.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-03 13:59:22

Broken laptops are the best kind of laptops. Using your Wii for NG BBS is even better. Also, Mich needs a "send" button on the IRC so I can use that too.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-03 13:59:57

Sessile To-Do List

I love Golden Sun 1 and 2. Epic games. I am really looking forward to the 3rd game, the story must be seriously fucked up. Can't wait for it.

im probably gona play it through when i finish ff8

To-Do Lists

anyone else have epic to do lists like myself xD

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-03 14:50:53

At 1/3/10 01:59 PM, Prodigal wrote: Broken laptops are the best kind of laptops. Using your Wii for NG BBS is even better. Also, Mich needs a "send" button on the IRC so I can use that too.

Hey now, at least you are using Opera Wii right? Definitely the best web browser among the consoles.

beep

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-03 15:23:54

TO-DO LIST

Well... I have to

-Make 3 Flash cartoons for School Project

-Fix the grammar mistakes on my online comic

- Start my own Cartoon Series

- Make new Online Comic serie

- Make a Awsome Drum And Bass track using vocals my first one sucks :(

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-03 16:13:25

xkore's to-do list:

- Kill a man
- Punch a camel

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-03 16:19:48

At 1/3/10 04:13 PM, xKore wrote: xkore's to-do list:

- Kill a man
- Punch a camel

Sealander's to-do list:

- Kill a douche
- Punch xKore's vagina.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-03 17:06:10

At 1/3/10 05:03 PM, PhysX wrote:
At 1/3/10 03:23 PM, YouriX wrote: TO-DO LIST
Well...

TO-DO List:

1. Come up with to-do list...

To-Do List

1.Help Physx come up with a To-Do list...

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-03 17:27:19

TO DO

- Study for these stupid exams
- Get a job >:(
- Work on website project thing
- Make music
- Get MOAR Trance

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-01-03 18:42:15

At 1/3/10 05:27 PM, Mich wrote: TO DO

- Study for these stupid exams
- Get a job >:(
- Work on website project thing
- Make music
- Get MOAR Trance

To-Do lists

i also need to get a job, that would kick major ass, although i hate working with other peoples food and im not a people person, so my options are limited