New Topic Respond to this Topic
jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 09:43:48 Reply

At 11/28/09 06:52 AM, la-yinn wrote: Hell, all I ever do in the lounge is running around naked, lighting my own farts. Then again, that's pretty much what everybody does around here. P;

I light my dick queefs.

ZStriefel
ZStriefel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 10:20:14 Reply

meat cake

I just threw up in my mouth.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 10:25:34 Reply

At 11/28/09 10:20 AM, ZStriefel wrote: meat cake

I just threw up in my mouth.

Oh, sorry for that. That wasn't supposed to happen.
Although it's kind of funny :p

Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Rawmin
Rawmin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 10:42:59 Reply

Awesome iTunes internet radio stations

How did I only just discover them??

BBS Signature
SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 12:12:04 Reply

At 11/28/09 10:42 AM, Rawmin wrote: Awesome iTunes internet radio stations

How did I only just discover them??

stop using your computer for sessions of furious masturbation and you will find more interesting things like that

Offgore
Offgore
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 13:11:29 Reply

At 11/28/09 05:06 AM, Calamaistr wrote: how old are you all again? :/

hello average fat ass 13 year old with a 3 minute attention span nerd.

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 14:52:59 Reply

At 11/28/09 01:11 PM, Sealander wrote:
hello average fat ass 13 year old with a 3 minute attention span nerd.

well that explains, cause im a athletically build bearded 26 year old who doesnt play mmorpgs.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 14:55:13 Reply

At 11/28/09 06:39 AM, MH16 wrote:
Will you keep visiting this place and say that we're immature (or something like that) once in a while? Because if that's the only thing you're gonna say, you might as well leave if you ask me.

I thought there was a point to this thread, its not in a 'random subforum' its in the audio section so i thought that sensible people would be chatting here, but all i see is little children spamming oneliners about nothing at all, its you guys who should get the hell out of here imo.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 15:02:49 Reply

At 11/28/09 02:55 PM, Calamaistr wrote:
Will you keep visiting this place and say that we're immature (or something like that) once in a while? Because if that's the only thing you're gonna say, you might as well leave if you ask me.
I thought there was a point to this thread, its not in a 'random subforum' its in the audio section so i thought that sensible people would be chatting here, but all i see is little children spamming oneliners about nothing at all, its you guys who should get the hell out of here imo.

This place is for musicians to chill out. And that's what we do. If you're chilling you don't have to discuss important matters, but you joke around.

BBS Signature
Mich
Mich
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 47
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 15:03:19 Reply

At 11/28/09 02:55 PM, Calamaistr wrote:

Here's a thought: if you want serious conversation in here, then bring up a subject to talk about. Currently there doesn't seem to be any topic going, and people tend to post to.. post and have fun. It's a bit of rule #10 as long as it stays under control.

So if you don't have any subject to talk about, don't complain either I guess. Also, how athletic you are doesn't quite matter on an internet forum.

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 15:41:42 Reply

At 11/28/09 03:02 PM, MH16 wrote:
This place is for musicians to chill out. And that's what we do. If you're chilling you don't have to discuss important matters, but you joke around.

so explain to me what purpose lies behind people posting crap like 'I light my dick queefs.' and 100 more of such every page.

Is it supposed to be funny? It didnt force a smile out of me, i think its just childish and annoying.
If you want to be 'chilling' then talk about things that can be interesting in a way to others, otherwise you are just filling up space aka spamming.

Chilling doesnt equal posting completely unrelated nonsense because you're bored, thats whats that shithole 4chan is for.

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 15:46:49 Reply

At 11/28/09 03:03 PM, Mich wrote:
So if you don't have any subject to talk about, don't complain either I guess. Also, how athletic you are doesn't quite matter on an internet forum.

So how does that guy stating hes a fat 13 year old is anymore relevant?
How are 'dickqueefs' more relevant?

I feel like im constantly falling into traps of discussions with small children here, you cant win an arguement with a child, the moment you're right by experience the child starts to scream and flap its arms.

new topic:

[b] the h1n1 flu shot [/b]

Its not a vaccin, its an experimental cocktail of crap that isnt supposed to exsist in the body or isnt supposed to be injected into the body for elaborate reasons. Governments have behind curtain deals with big pharma, shareholds and deals to evade accountability. One government admitted this and refused the vaccin alltogether.

discuss.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 15:46:55 Reply

At 11/28/09 03:41 PM, Calamaistr wrote:
At 11/28/09 03:02 PM, MH16 wrote:
so explain to me what purpose lies behind people posting crap like 'I light my dick queefs.' and 100 more of such every page.

Is it supposed to be funny? It didnt force a smile out of me, i think its just childish and annoying.
If you want to be 'chilling' then talk about things that can be interesting in a way to others, otherwise : you are just filling up space aka spamming.
Chilling doesnt equal posting completely unrelated nonsense because you're bored, thats whats that shithole 4chan is for.

I didn't think the post 'I light my dick queefs' was that funny, but it may be to others.
But honestly, your post in hilarious. Now I imagine you as an old grumpy man sitting in his house, complaining about how bad the world is. Thanks :')

BBS Signature
Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 15:51:18 Reply

At 11/28/09 03:46 PM, MH16 wrote:
I didn't think the post 'I light my dick queefs' was that funny, but it may be to others.
But honestly, your post in hilarious. Now I imagine you as an old grumpy man sitting in his house, complaining about how bad the world is. Thanks :')

Well, everyone eventually stumbles upon that truth someday. See you there in 10 years.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 16:00:21 Reply

At 11/28/09 03:51 PM, Calamaistr wrote:
At 11/28/09 03:46 PM, MH16 wrote:
Well, everyone eventually stumbles upon that truth someday. See you there in 10 years.

Hmm, i don't hope i will be like you are now in 10 years. But if i ever find Newgrounds way too immature for me then i'll be wise enough to leave. Why do you come here anyway, if you only find the posts disturbing and spammy?

BBS Signature
Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 16:03:32 Reply

At 11/28/09 04:00 PM, MH16 wrote:
Hmm, i don't hope i will be like you are now in 10 years. But if i ever find Newgrounds way too immature for me then i'll be wise enough to leave. Why do you come here anyway, if you only find the posts disturbing and spammy?

To discuss music creation?

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 16:17:18 Reply

C'mon calamastr. im 28 and i still partake in the sillyness. its nice to visit the lounge and not be super serious about things. i consider the regs on here good internet friends. If i met any of them in real life im pretty sure the silliness would continue. i would be so grateful for that. i usually keep my silliness in the lounge and my serious stuff in the other audio related threads.

if you really want to talk about something besides chrons ass rape fetish or boobs or something to that silly nature... please bring something serious or informative up... i like talking about other things besides toilet or sex humor but lets face it... most of the conversations in here tend to go that way... it shouldn't discourage you from coming here and speaking about what you would like to speak about.

good luck on that

feel the love
Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 16:20:38 Reply

At 11/28/09 04:17 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote:
good luck on that

feel the love

I already did, the topic was the h1n1 flu shot

so scroll a bit up, discuss.

YouriX
YouriX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 16:21:03 Reply

At 11/28/09 04:03 PM, Calamaistr wrote:

But the lounge was ment for chilling out.

Anywho about the vaccin i dont trust it. And i wont take it. Why should i? I have the best vaccin in the world! And that is my body resistance. My body could just like we say in dutch. "Uitzieken"

I heard that as long as you take good care of your body you could recover from almost every ill even cancer. Maybe a bit over the top, but it did happen!

Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 16:31:16 Reply

At 11/28/09 04:21 PM, YouriX wrote:
At 11/28/09 04:03 PM, Calamaistr wrote:
But the lounge was ment for chilling out.

Anywho about the vaccin i dont trust it. And i wont take it. Why should i? I have the best vaccin in the world! And that is my body resistance. My body could just like we say in dutch. "Uitzieken"

I heard that as long as you take good care of your body you could recover from almost every ill even cancer. Maybe a bit over the top, but it did happen!

Not really over the top mate, the best medicine against any disease is taking care of your body and your body will take care of you.

Vitamins, nutricients, a healthy active lifestyle, a healthy mind (little to no stress).

Sadly thats exactly what is being cut down in the present day of age, and all for financial profit, something that isnt even real to begin with.

YouriX
YouriX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 17:18:32 Reply

At 11/28/09 04:31 PM, Calamaistr wrote: Vitamins, nutricients, a healthy active lifestyle, a healthy mind (little to no stress).

Sadly thats exactly what is being cut down in the present day of age, and all for financial profit, something that isnt even real to begin with.

Yeah, i really dont understand why people are even making such a big deal as far for the Netherlands from all those milions of people who live here. Only 28 has died that is less then 1%.

I mean sombody must be making a prophet from this.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 17:28:59 Reply

At 11/28/09 05:18 PM, YouriX wrote:
At 11/28/09 04:31 PM, Calamaistr wrote: Vitamins, nutricients, a healthy active lifestyle, a healthy mind (little to no stress).

Yeah, i really dont understand why people are even making such a big deal as far for the Netherlands from all those milions of people who live here. Only 28 has died that is less then 1%.

I mean sombody must be making a prophet from this.

Yeah, and the percentage of people killed by ''normal'' flu is probably even higher. I won't take that vaccin.

BBS Signature
SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 17:36:08 Reply

H1N1 flu shot

http://zombiecheerleader.ytmnd.com/

buts seriously i wont get it. best thing to do is take care of yourself. and take st. john wort. it has hypericin in it that has shown in lab tests to boost levels of RNA or something like that "dont quote me i read the article months ago and forgot the actual substance your body makes to destroy viruses"

So when your RNA levels or whatever levels are up your body fights off viruses better. They have been experimenting with it in HIV and HPV patients and have found a little bit of success. Of course it noting that can be called a cure but it does slow the virus production down.

SUPPLEMENTS AND WORKING OUT

Personally i take vegan supplements that are derived from actual plants. Synthetic vitamins dont absorb as well and these come in powder form in capsules so your body can absorb them easier and its a better quality of vitamin.

I also just recently joined a gym. I am basically going to focus on intense cardio and multiple weights reps. i need to get a bigger upper body since my lower body is so much stronger than my upper. (i ride my bike alot and used to be a bike messenger)

What i really need to work on though is core workouts just because its the most important set of muscles in your body. If your abbs and back muscles are in good shape it affects SO many different things from flexibility, spine health and even digestion.

I also plan on getting very flexible. so ill be doing alot of stretching of my legs and upper body. So as i build muscle it will be flexible, smooth and evenly distributed, not to mention the muscle will have better blood flow.

As of right now i weigh 145 lbs and im 5'7" with 12% body fat--(im a small dude with a small frame)

My goal is to be 160lbs with 4% body fat... my metabolism is kinda high so i dont think it will take long to get rid of the excess body fat but it has always been a problem for me to gain upper body muscle since when i was younger i never built it up. Its funny how the muscle you build when you are younger determines how easy you can get it back when you are older.. so wish me luck guys....

Heres a picture of me without a shirt on that i just took. Im sure chron will get a kick out of it and have something to fap to as well

FAPPING MATERIAL FOR CHRON

sorry im not bearish enough for ya chron lolololol :p

The Audio Forum Lounge

TMM43
TMM43
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 18:31:03 Reply

This page got a tad heated...

Let's cool off a bit, shall we? No need for hostility out of anyone.

HAHA Symbol you look like you're wearing parachute pants. The white version of MC Hammer.

Love you

..............The Guide to Newgrounds Audio
Latest Track: Infinity
Need Help? Real Life|Audio

BBS Signature
Calamaistr
Calamaistr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 18:36:10 Reply

At 11/28/09 05:36 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote:
SUPPLEMENTS AND WORKING OUT

Personally i take vegan supplements that are derived from actual plants. Synthetic vitamins dont absorb as well and these come in powder form in capsules so your body can absorb them easier and its a better quality of vitamin.

Man im glad to see that you people arent the sheeple you see all over in my country, most just almost take a rocket to the docters office to get that shot because theyve been told so much frightening storys on the tele. (of with none was true)

I personally take Vit. C and sometimes Ginseng when i feel like i need it.
I also eat goji berries ( its tibetan) every day a pluck out the bag and drink soley biological smoothies and carrot/crop/fruit juice (all in one) and mineral water, oh and ofcourse lots of garlic when im cooking ^^.

I lift weights every evening, 100 frontal dumbells, 30 inverted. And then 2x 30 stretches and 2x 10 wide stretches. All while my dinner is on the stove.

When the weather gets better again ill also proceed with spending 90% of the day outside again (lately it has been raining constantly, so no thanks)
Normally with good weather im out in the woods or riding a bicicle around the farmlands.

Being healthy shouldnt be a luxioury, being healthy should be a basic.
But alas, money is made on addictions and the ill, and imagine the many people of the world living longer, cant have that.. were already destroying the enviroment, oh wait.

Stupor
Stupor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 19:04:03 Reply

This Thread

Holy herpes, why is there so much fighting on this page!?
And on a related note, why is one user dominating 50% of the posts on this page?

Don't you love it when two questions suddenly answer each other?

Something On-Topic

Yeah, I worked out once.

Sometimes, it would rain men. "Hallelujah!", we would cry. Thousands were killed.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 20:13:43 Reply

FAPPING MATERIAL FOR CHRON
it's ok SymbolCymbal, I still think you're super sexy - bears isnt ALL that I think of - I like stocky guys too - and you look kinda stocky :)

and Calamaistr easy boy, I can't help it if every conversation eventually turns to gay sex or something about me ;)

also what does the calamaistr look like? We are both the same age :P

as for the H1N1 i'm the only person in my family that hasn't gotten it - I'd rather develop immunities the ol' fashioned way instread of risk being paralyzed or something from the vaccine like that one person,..

also.. mich made this awesome php thingie for the ng irc room!

Mich's kewl thingie!
take his link and paste it in your sig - with a message telling people to come to the audio irc room! We used to have almost every single person on here with it in their sig - it would really boost popularity - and calamaistr - you come too - and put it in your sig - I command you to! :P

welcome to the ng lounge - MY ng lounge ;)
jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 20:54:21 Reply

Doctors are fucked because they throw pills at you to mask your problems, instead of actually getting to the root of the cause. Lifestyle change is always the way to go. I'm now only eating explicitly good foods, and every time I have a hankering for fast food, I take the cash, pocket it, and go hungry.

Also, once summer is over, I'll probably be abstaining from chemical stimulation, if you know what I mean ;)

I'll probably still light my dick queefs though.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 21:29:10 Reply

also if you have any back problems that can attribute to at least half your health problems - get your back in good shape stat and your body will more or less take care of itself :)

SymbolCymbal
SymbolCymbal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-11-28 21:44:06 Reply

At 11/28/09 09:29 PM, Chronamut wrote: also if you have any back problems that can attribute to at least half your health problems - get your back in good shape stat and your body will more or less take care of itself :)

AGREED

a yoga teacher once told me, " You are only as young as your spine is flexible"