00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MoxKatt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,779,864 Views | 34,313 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-07-21 17:52:48

no one appreciates my work anymore

rip

lel

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-07-21 21:05:08

At 7/21/16 03:28 PM, Rahmemhotep wrote:
At 7/21/16 09:38 AM, Oakwood wrote:
Lol, my little brother has the exact same thing ever since he got his birthday money. Which was in April. :3
Oakwood = NGADM Champ 2017

Don't get your hopes up.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-07-24 13:44:08

At 7/23/16 12:49 PM, Lich wrote: Embrace it chaps.

I don’t even know if I’ve ever heard a single IDM song ever!

笑いです

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-07-27 07:33:40

So, uh, my mates and I are planning to book a place for a one-time show in the next few months...I haven't been this passionate since forever.
Any tips on how not to suck from you good folks?

Bandcamp | Ko-Fi | John Wall of Sound's Bandcamp

one of these days i'll have a proper website lmao

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-07-27 22:18:01

Eyyy people, been a while since I posted here, (espeicially while drunk) but I wanted to inform yall hat im still alive and still producing. College has been hell for the last few months so I barely got any new tracks out htere, but I'm working on some SICK SHIT you wouldn't believe sooooo\
keep your eyes peeled for tunes bro's, love you all. also i really hope i can make it to the audio meet inFebruary, I reallly do

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-08-01 04:01:18

At 7/27/16 07:33 AM, Yoshiii343 wrote: So, uh, my mates and I are planning to book a place for a one-time show in the next few months...I haven't been this passionate since forever.
Any tips on how not to suck from you good folks?

i've never played live and probably never will for various reasons, but damn it'd be a thrill. my advice is don't get smashed before you go on stage. also have fun.

Newest track: Savant - Upbeat Melodic Metal - Frontpaged!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-08-14 00:49:30

test, test

this is to see if it actually triple-posts every time I hit 'post'

test, test

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-08-21 06:59:25 (edited 2016-08-21 07:01:03)

http://bedroomproducersblog.com/2016/08/20/wusik-station-v8-free/

I never used this, but since its free ill give a try.
Anyone here familiar with this software?

Salut!

I create 3D art here, and you can listen to my album there! Comments/Feedback appreciated.

Merci!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-08-23 14:42:21

At 8/23/16 10:10 AM, dem0lecule wrote: with all the red locked threads, we could all believe now that ppl don't bother to read the rules. all we need is huge banner saying "READ THE F**KING RULES".

shitheads jumped ship from reading after grade 3

lel

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-08-23 15:45:32 (edited 2016-08-23 15:46:20)

At 8/23/16 10:10 AM, dem0lecule wrote: with all the red locked threads, we could all believe now that ppl don't bother to read the rules. all we need is huge banner saying "READ THE F**KING RULES".

something leads me to believe that people ignore the stickies that say RULES and just dump their whatever wherever. i've seen that on many forums i've visited, a banner is actually not a bad idea. i'll go over to Tom's house after lunch and tell him to get his people on it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-08-24 04:32:27

At 8/23/16 03:45 PM, Ultramartyr wrote: something leads me to believe that people ignore the stickies that say RULES and just dump their whatever wherever. i've seen that on many forums i've visited, a banner is actually not a bad idea. i'll go over to Tom's house after lunch and tell him to get his people on it.

He'll have top men working on it in no time.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-08-25 19:40:43

That feel when logging in randomly after a couple years I guess and then seeing someone mentioned me in here... but oh hey some people I know are still here?

What is this, who makes the fresh tunes now that attract all the sexy fives and jelly zeroes (wait is that still a thing)?

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-08-26 05:29:41

At 8/25/16 07:40 PM, EchozAurora wrote: That feel when logging in randomly after a couple years I guess and then seeing someone mentioned me in here... but oh hey some people I know are still here?

What is this, who makes the fresh tunes now that attract all the sexy fives and jelly zeroes (wait is that still a thing)?

Holy shit ohai!

I guess sexy fives and jelly zeroes still happen, but to a lesser degree as you only get a single vote on submissions now, and there's no more "weekly best" top 5 on the AP.

Plenty of people still making fresh tunes, but not me because I'm terrible at making time for it. You should check out the new Newgrounds Radio though, which also happens to be available in the new Chat.

How's life been treating you?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-08-26 19:24:09

Whats the opposite of nightcore? @realfaction You pretty much helmed my old thread about nightcore so you might know.

When I was younger I used to slow down music in Fruity loops and I usualy liked it because it changes the tone of the music into something darker, larger sometimes more dramatic.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-08-26 20:20:51

At 8/26/16 07:53 PM, RealFaction wrote:

Thanks for the info, tho it made me wonder.

I never saved or even uploaded anything that I slowed down. Does the track become vaporwave if you save it or is it vaporwave from the moment you slow it down?

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-08-27 00:21:39

At 8/25/16 07:40 PM, EchozAurora wrote: That feel when logging in randomly after a couple years I guess and then seeing someone mentioned me in here... but oh hey some people I know are still here?

i remember your face. i was gone for a couple years too (this is LaForge btw) the AP seems to have improved considerably since i left

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-08-27 02:29:30

At 8/27/16 12:32 AM, RealFaction wrote:
At 8/27/16 12:21 AM, Ultramartyr wrote:

i remember your face. i was gone for a couple years too (this is LaForge btw) the AP seems to have improved considerably since i left
Agreed. With the scouting feature, that cleaned up some mess, as well as the contests i think helping the community, but also im not entirely sure what else has been helping the audio community become better. But that's what i've noticed. Not on the forums much.

forums seem about the same, with the "someone voted zero on my song and i have to vent" threads being replaced by "look at what i just made" threads. seems a bit less assholish around here though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-09-01 15:22:36

I eat staccato, shit bravado, "Eat a bag of dicks": my motto,
Never bending, (never trending), didn't start before the ending,
Pushing past my limits, breaking, Don't know what I'm doing... faking...
All the skill that's needed, boasting, Logging on and bullshit posting,
Never known, so not forgotten, beats cooked more than saurbraten
Rhymings not my thing, (go figure),
Dropping fire just like a white-boy.

Screw you... racist.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-09-09 18:24:41

At 9/1/16 03:22 PM, LJCoffee wrote: Screw you... racist.

That was really fun! haha

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-09-10 02:12:53

At 9/1/16 03:22 PM, LJCoffee wrote: Screw you... racist.

why are you the coolest?

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-09-10 09:00:26

Hey everyone,

I'd like to introduce myself here. I am a new user of NG, so I am trying to sort things out abit :)

Who am I?
I am Kestutis K, actualy just turned 19, (if you read this on 10th of september :p). I produce Electro House, Trance, Progressive music. I like to experiment with different genres, that's what's so fun about making your own music. Being free to produce what you like!

I started making music when I was 11. And published my first song in 2012. Getting feedback and all those awesome reactions on my music motivated me to keep doing what I love.

I studied Sounddesign, I learned so much there and I am still in to learn new things ofcourse!

What DAW do I use?
Since I was a little kid I used FL Studio. FL Studio does have a superhot workflow, it's easy to understand. Right now I produce in FL Studio 12. "Conclusion: FL Studio is my baby"

My music
I have only posted 2 tracks on here yet, but more will come! :-)
If curiousity is winning, here is a link to dem tracks: http://kestutisk.newgrounds.com

If you want me to take a listen to your tracks just send me a PM with a link. :-)

I am happy to be a part of the audio community now, I hope we are gonna have a sick time here!

~Kestutis K (Justin Klyvis)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-09-12 15:45:56

you dont know the struggle until you want to download ewql libraries on spotty 50kb/s wifi

The worth of a man can be measured by the length of his reverb, and the girth of his waveform

Thees waveforme iz veri dangerous. Ve must deal vit it. squash

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-09-12 17:00:00

At 9/12/16 03:57 PM, RealFaction wrote:
Spotify is killing the music industry.

It probably is, but do you mind saying why? I'm not entirely sure how it could be annihilating the whole industry, but I see how it could be damaging.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-09-12 17:40:44

At 9/12/16 05:38 PM, RealFaction wrote:
They don't pay the artists the money the company makes from streaming and ads and all that. The artists get nothing, and ultimately Spotify has been killing sales of albums. Many artists have complained about this.

Oh I didn't realise they didn't get any of that :/ Glad I don't use the service, cos that's properly messed up

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-09-21 11:25:35

When you spend 5 hours on a song you've named, "dumb thing."

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-09-21 20:17:45 (edited 2016-09-21 20:19:21)

At 9/21/16 07:27 PM, RebelLouiz wrote: TFW you're more broke than a bum, but so many good libraries released this year you couldn't resist to not getting them.

Its ok, happy unbirthday!
Which libraries made you renounce to your next 1000 meals anyway?^^

Salut!

I create 3D art here, and you can listen to my album there! Comments/Feedback appreciated.

Merci!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-09-21 22:14:25

I demand some epic trailer by tomorrow morning^^

Salut!

Merci!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-09-23 08:46:53

thx for the feature

who ever you are

lel

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-09-24 07:27:37

Yoo what's up folks? Long time no speak.
Unfortunately I've been very inactive on Newgrounds for the past weeks, and I haven't uploaded anything in ages. Luckily I'm still producing my ass off, I just keep failing at finishing anything. In the next coujple of days I'm gonna compile all my WIPs and upload them in one file to get some feedback. :)

Also, I'm still an alcoholic.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2016-09-24 08:01:57

At 9/24/16 07:27 AM, Oakwood wrote:
Also, I'm still an alcoholic.

im vegan

lel

BBS Signature