Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 933,446 Views
  • 36,164 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Braiton
Braiton
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-08 23:58:20 Reply

At 3/8/13 10:23 PM, Yoshiii343 wrote:
At 3/7/13 03:36 PM, InYourDreams wrote: Hello good people of the audio forum!
What's going on around here?... It's a really nice day today, right?

I've never posted here before, but I've to learn for my finals... I'll do whatever it takes to do anything but study :D
Hye. :3
Only one day late, but whatever.
Also, same predicament here. Finals in 9 months yo

I remember my finals from last year. Studied one or two hours the night before each exam (in the bathroom). Barely made it but hey, I made it. Studying in the bathroom while taking a good shit is much more effective than your conventional study mediums by the way.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-09 05:15:35 Reply

i just got my hands on a decoder....

hmmmm ^______^


lel

la-yinn
la-yinn
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-09 08:21:43 Reply

At 3/9/13 05:15 AM, Sequenced wrote: i just got my hands on a decoder....

hmmmm ^______^

decode me that sandwich Mich coded


Latest tracks:
Sub Marines
Chemosound

YouriX
YouriX
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-09 20:10:55 Reply

Phew! Has been a long time since i was here! Did i miss anything? I kinda missed you guys! xD

Braiton
Braiton
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-09 20:29:21 Reply

At 3/9/13 08:10 PM, YouriX wrote: Has been a long time since i was here! Did i miss anything?

Cocks. Basically.

ZipZipper
ZipZipper
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-09 22:42:01 Reply

The best days are when you sit down, fart, and think "wow there's ten flabgillion musicians out there!" I'm like byeee


BBS Signature
KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-09 22:59:08 Reply

At 3/9/13 10:42 PM, ZipZipper wrote: The best days are when you sit down, fart, and think "wow there's ten flabgillion musicians out there!" I'm like byeee

I know that feel man, being so tiny.

YouriX
YouriX
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-10 09:14:50 Reply

At 3/9/13 08:29 PM, Braiton wrote:
At 3/9/13 08:10 PM, YouriX wrote: Has been a long time since i was here! Did i miss anything?
Cocks. Basically.

Wouldnt want it any other way! :D

xIIInon
xIIInon
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-10 12:33:11 Reply

Hey guys! I just thought there are so many Linux users here... I mean, I installed Ubuntu on my laptop a couple of years ago or maybe more and I've always liked it this way. I even installed GIMP on my Windows OS but music - don't you feel restrained somehow? Or you simply dual-boot for different tasks?

la-yinn
la-yinn
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-10 13:42:24 Reply

At 3/9/13 10:59 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 3/9/13 10:42 PM, ZipZipper wrote: The best days are when you sit down, fart, and think "wow there's ten flabgillion musicians out there!" I'm like byeee
I know that feel man, being so tiny.

Then maybe get over the impression you have the world in your backyard.

There's maybe only ten thousand producers in your country, make that a thousand in your province, 250 in your city and like 10 in that one venue where you dance off all the self righteous beliefs that seemed to matter 10 minutes ago, while having fun with whoever happens to be around.

Ya, it's a nice dream to take in your spot on the world stage but srsly just focus on the having fun part. What use does feeling tiny have when you're trying to express your creativity?


Latest tracks:
Sub Marines
Chemosound

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-10 17:15:02 Reply

So, I skimmed the last page, and all I got out of it was something about "Tiny cocks".


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
ZipZipper
ZipZipper
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-10 17:17:08 Reply

At 3/10/13 01:42 PM, la-yinn wrote: What use does feeling tiny have when you're trying to express your creativity?

What use does creativity have if no one else can appreciate it because you're so tiny? I'm gonna dieeee heahuehauehaehauhuheaauh!!!!


BBS Signature
KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-10 18:22:45 Reply

At 3/10/13 01:42 PM, la-yinn wrote:
At 3/9/13 10:59 PM, Elitistinen wrote:
At 3/9/13 10:42 PM, ZipZipper wrote: The best days are when you sit down, fart, and think "wow there's ten flabgillion musicians out there!" I'm like byeee
I know that feel man, being so tiny.
Then maybe get over the impression you have the world in your backyard.

Tsk... Dude, you don't have humor. No fun.

Ya, it's a nice dream to take in your spot on the world stage but srsly just focus on the having fun part. What use does feeling tiny have when you're trying to express your creativity?

It's called, being modest. Feel of being tiny is a way to have self control and self improvement.

Stop being a frog from the well, la-yinn, because you just got stepped over by a cow (love the story).

Quarl
Quarl
  • Member since: May. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-10 19:37:10 Reply

At 3/9/13 08:10 PM, YouriX wrote: Phew! Has been a long time since i was here! Did i miss anything? I kinda missed you guys! xD

You never miss anything on this site except a few new faces. Meanwhile, the older ones get wrinklier.


Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-10 19:38:33 Reply

At 3/10/13 07:37 PM, Quarl wrote:
At 3/9/13 08:10 PM, YouriX wrote: Phew! Has been a long time since i was here! Did i miss anything? I kinda missed you guys! xD
You never miss anything on this site except a few new faces. Meanwhile, the older ones get wrinklier.

I'm not wrinkly!


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-10 20:01:32 Reply

Where do you guys go for your piano sheets/music tabs? It always seems like nobody has what I want. Im looking for Terras theme from FF6 but I keep finding versions where the creator decided to fuck with the introduction or missed some notes. Im looking for a legit version, terras theme. Someone has to have the tab, but the bastards just dont feel like sharing.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
New-Milkman
New-Milkman
  • Member since: Feb. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-10 21:53:40 Reply

At 3/10/13 12:33 PM, xIIInon wrote: Hey guys! I just thought there are so many Linux users here... I mean, I installed Ubuntu on my laptop a couple of years ago or maybe more and I've always liked it this way. I even installed GIMP on my Windows OS but music - don't you feel restrained somehow? Or you simply dual-boot for different tasks?

Yeah, I've been running Ubuntu for about a year now, and Kubuntu for a while before that. But I still dual-boot with Windows because I'm so used to running FL Studio for music, and for running various other programs that will only run on Windows. And I haven't really found anything that I liked for DAWs for Linux anyway.

Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-11 03:32:42 Reply

OK so I visited the general forum and I mean how in the world do people still visit the forum and how do they get here it's just incredible man like woah

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-11 06:12:25 Reply

At 3/11/13 03:32 AM, Buoy wrote: OK so I visited the general forum and I mean how in the world do people still visit the forum and how do they get here it's just incredible man like woah

I sometimes make that mistake too. It's a weird place. Then I go over to the programming forum and it's just another guy who didn't see the note about actionscript questions going in the flash forum, and another guy who doesn't get that php runs on the server and javascript on the client.

Also, </scotland_holiday>. Back to work!

ZipZipper
ZipZipper
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-11 12:18:12 Reply

!!!! I think my computer is too old version to play Epic Battle Fantasy 4 !!!!
SO MUCH CRYING help I'm gonna dieeeeee


BBS Signature
Braiton
Braiton
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-11 12:26:04 Reply

At 3/11/13 12:18 PM, ZipZipper wrote: !!!! I think my computer is too old version to play Epic Battle Fantasy 4 !!!!
SO MUCH CRYING help I'm gonna dieeeeee

Your computer can't run a flash game? wat.

ZipZipper
ZipZipper
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-11 12:31:23 Reply

At 3/11/13 12:26 PM, Braiton wrote: Your computer can't run a flash game? wat.

Well, I'm still trying to figure it out...every browser I've used here on this site just ends up with the game being a white screen. Tried to play it on Kongregate, and it told me to update my flash player, and I did. But I went back and it said the same thinggg sooo...yep. I'm thinking since my Mac is 10.5 then I can't do crap? I dunno. Anyways...byeeee!!!! *jumps*


BBS Signature
BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 39
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-11 23:10:59 Reply

Soo..
COCK

The Audio Forum Lounge

Braiton
Braiton
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-12 01:35:50 Reply

At 3/11/13 11:10 PM, BrokenDeck wrote: Soo..
COCK

My cock is fine. Thanks. How's yours?

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-12 02:44:34 Reply

Random Note of the Day

I have come to the conclusion that website coding is a talent I do not possess.


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-12 02:52:54 Reply

At 3/12/13 02:44 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: Random Note of the Day

I have come to the conclusion that website coding is a talent I do not possess.

Theres always dreamweaver....or god forbid....wix

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-12 02:57:30 Reply

At 3/12/13 02:52 AM, Breed wrote:
At 3/12/13 02:44 AM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: Random Note of the Day

I have come to the conclusion that website coding is a talent I do not possess.
Theres always dreamweaver....or god forbid....wix

I've been debating downloading something of the sort if for no other reason but to test out changes before I put them on my live site... suppose it'd help me learn what I can and can't do as well... But first, I need to find a better FTP Client... Filezilla is refusing to let me download my site so I can work on it offline... Disconnect after disconnect after disconnect after disconnect.


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 39
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-12 04:32:34 Reply

lol that reminds me I should pop in once in a while and say hi. :P

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-12 09:31:31 Reply

At 3/12/13 04:32 AM, BrokenDeck wrote: lol that reminds me I should pop in once in a while and say hi. :P

LONG TIME NO SEE, BRO

STILL DRINKING THAT SCOTCH WHISKEY, EH?

no all capzzzz
SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-03-12 10:32:24 Reply

Hey cool, Reason 7 was just announced