Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 1,209,113 Views
  • 36,811 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 48
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-11 18:02:44 Reply

At 4/11/13 05:00 PM, LiquidOoze wrote: Spooning

You just.. stop spooning it and lay comfortably as soon as the position starts getting uncomfortable? Honestly though, spooning is only comfortable if you push two beds together and you can leave your arm between the two mattresses, or something like that.

I would not at all recommend sleeping in the position, for the reasons you've experienced.

SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-11 19:46:23 Reply

At 4/11/13 05:00 PM, LiquidOoze wrote: Spooning

It's your arm you complain about? What about your boner? Skip the spooning, and go straight to the forking. Afterwards go to sleep normally on your back. Or back to back (which is called knifing, or so I'm told) No pillow talk, no spooning, no nonsense. Life is too short. Ignore the soup when the main course is already served.


BBS Signature
KatMaestro
KatMaestro
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-11 20:03:39 Reply

At 4/11/13 07:46 PM, SourJovis wrote: Skip the spooning, and go straight to the forking. Afterwards go to sleep normally on your back. Or back to back (which is called knifing, or so I'm told) No pillow talk, no spooning, no nonsense. Life is too short. Ignore the soup when the main course is already served.

But... but that would upset the girl!

SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-11 20:25:54 Reply

At 4/11/13 08:03 PM, Elitistinen wrote: But... but that would upset the girl!

Then you've got the wrong girl.


BBS Signature
Quarl
Quarl
  • Member since: May. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-11 22:14:50 Reply

At 4/11/13 06:02 PM, Mich wrote:
Spooning: I would not at all recommend sleeping in the position, for the reasons you've experienced.

Slip your damn arm under the pillow. It acts as a shield and prevents your arm from falling asleep/ feeling pain. Nuzzle city.

Quarl
Quarl
  • Member since: May. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-11 22:18:55 Reply

Spooning

Sorry, didn't read the OP. Putting your arm under the pillow fucks up your arm? Do some friggen yoga. Fact: girls love yoga. Do it with them and encourage them to wear yoga pants. Fuck it, wear yoga pants with them and slip on a cod piece...

I've given this lots of thought. Now post a pic of yourself so I think about it even deeper.
Yoshiii343
Yoshiii343
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 02:40:27 Reply

At 4/11/13 04:23 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: I'd hate you less if you made good metal instead.

Me? Making good metal? Via computer, and not actual recording?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa
haaaah.
you're a funny one.

Oakwood
Oakwood
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 27
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 06:15:02 Reply

At 4/11/13 06:02 PM, Mich wrote: You just.. stop spooning it and lay comfortably as soon as the position starts getting uncomfortable?

No. I like spooning. It's cozy.

At 4/11/13 07:46 PM, SourJovis wrote: It's your arm you complain about? What about your boner? Skip the spooning, and go straight to the forking.

She didn't mind the boner (she told me she felt it, which is a good thing I guess). Also she was wearing panties and I was wearing a boxer so forking wasn't really possible.\

At 4/11/13 10:18 PM, Quarl wrote: Sorry, didn't read the OP. Putting your arm under the pillow fucks up your arm? Do some friggen yoga. Fact: girls love yoga. Do it with them and encourage them to wear yoga pants. Fuck it, wear yoga pants with them and slip on a cod piece...

Nailed it.

The Audio Forum Lounge


[Hidden Audio Gems]
SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook
PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!
Latest track: Clouds (Oakwood RMX)!

BBS Signature
SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 07:29:11 Reply

At 4/12/13 06:15 AM, LiquidOoze wrote:
At 4/11/13 10:18 PM, Quarl wrote: Sorry, didn't read the OP. Putting your arm under the pillow fucks up your arm? Do some friggen yoga. Fact: girls love yoga. Do it with them and encourage them to wear yoga pants. Fuck it, wear yoga pants with them and slip on a cod piece...
Nailed it.

I took on yoga believing it would make you levitate, shoot fire from your mouth, and enable you to extend your arms by meters. It was rather disappointing though.


BBS Signature
Step
Step
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 08:38:33 Reply

At 4/12/13 07:29 AM, SourJovis wrote: I took on yoga believing it would make you levitate, shoot fire from your mouth, and enable you to extend your arms by meters. It was rather disappointing though.

I was rather disappointed too. I took on yoga believing it would relax me mentally and physically, and I ended up levitating, shooting fire from my mouth and extending my arms by meters.


Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 10:17:47 Reply

At 4/12/13 08:38 AM, Step wrote: I was rather disappointed too. I took on yoga believing it would relax me mentally and physically, and I ended up levitating, shooting fire from my mouth and extending my arms by meters.

Wanna trade?


BBS Signature
JJM121
JJM121
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 10:41:32 Reply

So my final exams just got over today...and with it the 4 years of my engineering course. Time to partay. :D

Can't say how glad I am to put all the projects and assignments and everything else behind me. It was just a total pain. But there are fun moments to remember.

I haven't been able to get a job yet though. But keep trying right? :>

Yoshiii343
Yoshiii343
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 11:11:23 Reply

At 4/12/13 10:41 AM, JJM121 wrote: So my final exams just got over today...and with it the 4 years of my engineering course. Time to partay. :D

Congrats! Don't party too hard and lose your certificate like Hitler did!

I haven't been able to get a job yet though. But keep trying right? :>

You'll get one eventually.

Yoshiii343
Yoshiii343
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 11:51:58 Reply

Sorry for potential double posting (or posting in the wrong thread, even), but does anyone here play SimCity (SimCity 4 preferably)?

If yes, how in the fuck do you make money whilst keeping the upkeep low?
If no, dfihug

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 12:59:46 Reply

ableton live people. my program keeps crashing. no idea why.


lel

BBS Signature
Step
Step
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 13:00:13 Reply

At 4/12/13 12:59 PM, Sequenced wrote: ableton live people. my program keeps crashing. no idea why.

ableton dead.


Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 13:07:37 Reply

At 4/12/13 01:00 PM, Step wrote:
At 4/12/13 12:59 PM, Sequenced wrote: ableton live people. my program keeps crashing. no idea why.
ableton dead.

HA get out


lel

BBS Signature
geniebmusic
geniebmusic
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 13:31:28 Reply

At 4/12/13 10:41 AM, JJM121 wrote: So my final exams just got over today...and with it the 4 years of my engineering course. Time to partay. :D

Can't say how glad I am to put all the projects and assignments and everything else behind me. It was just a total pain. But there are fun moments to remember.

I haven't been able to get a job yet though. But keep trying right? :>

Congratulations! You deserve to party. I heard engineering is tough.
You'll get a job eventually. Just keep looking and try not to worry. (I emphasize the word "try," because I know that is easier said than done sometimes.)

geniebmusic
geniebmusic
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 13:39:08 Reply

At 4/12/13 01:07 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 4/12/13 01:00 PM, Step wrote:
At 4/12/13 12:59 PM, Sequenced wrote: ableton live people. my program keeps crashing. no idea why.
ableton dead.
HA get out

@Sequenced: Which version of Ableton is it?

@Step: can't it be ableton undead?

SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 13:43:24 Reply

At 4/12/13 12:59 PM, Sequenced wrote: ableton live people. my program keeps crashing. no idea why.

It's probably a plugin problem. That's usually the only reason Live ever crashes on me

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 14:21:54 Reply

At 4/12/13 01:43 PM, SineRider wrote:
At 4/12/13 12:59 PM, Sequenced wrote: ableton live people. my program keeps crashing. no idea why.
It's probably a plugin problem. That's usually the only reason Live ever crashes on me

i just found out that i was runnning space from my HD LOL


lel

BBS Signature
JJM121
JJM121
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 16:50:38 Reply

At 4/12/13 11:11 AM, Yoshiii343 wrote:
Congrats! Don't party too hard and lose your certificate like Hitler did!

I didn't get it yet so I'm think I'm safe for now. :P

At 4/12/13 01:31 PM, geniebmusic wrote: Congratulations! You deserve to party. I heard engineering is tough.
You'll get a job eventually. Just keep looking and try not to worry. (I emphasize the word "try," because I know that is easier said than done sometimes.)

It is actually interesting as long as you actually have interest in the thing. :P If not, it's helluva frustrating.

And it's not like all of my other classmates got jobs as well. We were just an unlucky batch this time.

geniebmusic
geniebmusic
  • Member since: Feb. 12, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 17:09:20 Reply

True. If you absolutely love to do something, then it all should be good. :)
I think that's the case with some people fresh out of college. It took my dad awhile to get a job after graduation. He is an engineer too. But guess what? He still found a job. Don't call yourselves unlucky yet...

SuperBastard
SuperBastard
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Animator
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-12 17:40:01 Reply

At 4/12/13 06:15 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: She didn't mind the boner (she told me she felt it, which is a good thing I guess).

Right there. That was your opportunity.

At 4/12/13 10:41 AM, JJM121 wrote: So my final exams just got over today...and with it the 4 years of my engineering course. Time to partay. :D

Can't say how glad I am to put all the projects and assignments and everything else behind me. It was just a total pain. But there are fun moments to remember.

I haven't been able to get a job yet though. But keep trying right? :>

Congrats! I hear engineers are always in demand, I'm sure you'll get a job soon.

At 4/12/13 01:00 PM, Step wrote: ableton dead.

This guy.

Hikari
Hikari
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
AeroMusic
AeroMusic
  • Member since: Oct. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-13 15:54:56 Reply

At 4/13/13 01:44 PM, Tabu112 wrote: http://www.gearslutz.com/board/showwiki.php?title=Video-Vaul t:Video-Vault
So many useful videos

literally just signed up here cause I thought it was great :)

AeroMusic
AeroMusic
  • Member since: Oct. 23, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-13 17:22:51 Reply

Daft Punk RAM omg

Anyone excited for this album? I'm finding it really interesting the way they're advertising and causing publicity for it. There were some videos were some people said how amazing daft punk are for using real instruments (one guy proper slagged off dance music today which was a bit urhhhgm)

Then which I just found out after watching the 'get lucky' song played at coachella 2013 is that this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrrXQyGJ4Y4

apparently it has coordinates as annotations to where daft punk is debuting songs from the album (said a random blog) but it does have coordinates throughout and the first one is said to be coachella and the video was from march.

fb also has showed me about 10 pages posting about daft punk (usually that coachella clip)- oh and the wee waa thing


also, it's daft punk
SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-13 21:40:35 Reply

This is so beautiful, takes me away

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-13 21:53:43 Reply

At 4/13/13 09:40 PM, SineRider wrote: This is so beautiful, takes me away

how the hell do you pronounce that


lel

BBS Signature
SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-04-13 21:57:29 Reply

At 4/13/13 09:53 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 4/13/13 09:40 PM, SineRider wrote: This is so beautiful, takes me away
how the hell do you pronounce that

not sure, I say like 'kwasp'