Support NATA 2014

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 842,645 Views
  • 35,590 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Yoshiii343
Yoshiii343
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:53 AM Reply

At 1/2/13 02:36 AM, krssvr wrote: Your gonna miss high school more than you think you will.

Unless you had a totally garbage experience

I've had a so-so experience for the past 4 years or so, but I'd imagine the long break after the finals can net me some "me" time.

no i'm not a narcissist
Nav
Nav
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:55 AM Reply

At 1/2/13 02:36 AM, krssvr wrote: Your gonna miss high school more than you think you will.

College student here. I had an okay high school experience. Don't miss it at all.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:57 AM Reply

It's time to suck up and make a I IV V VI song.

I don't think I ever have...


lel

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 05:28 AM Reply

At 1/2/13 02:57 AM, Sequenced wrote: It's time to suck up and make a I IV V VI song.

I don't think I ever have...

I don't really get you. A few posts ago you were ranting about generic chord progressions...


SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 06:34 AM Reply

At 1/2/13 05:28 AM, LiquidOoze wrote:
At 1/2/13 02:57 AM, Sequenced wrote: It's time to suck up and make a I IV V VI song.

I don't think I ever have...
I don't really get you. A few posts ago you were ranting about generic chord progressions...

If you get me you've gone insane.


lel

Quarl
Quarl
  • Member since: May. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 12:57 PM Reply

At 1/2/13 02:55 AM, Nav wrote:
At 1/2/13 02:36 AM, krssvr wrote: Your gonna miss high school more than you think you will.
College student here. I had an okay high school experience. Don't miss it at all.

College made high school seem like a joke. I'll miss my college years soooooo much more.


Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

bassfiddlejones
bassfiddlejones
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:37 PM Reply

At 1/2/13 12:57 PM, Quarl wrote:
College made high school seem like a joke. I'll miss my college years soooooo much more.

I'm glad to be done with both. :) For now, at least.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 02:45 PM Reply

Confession

Okay, so i was talking about dating this one girl who i spoke to a couple of times.
Well, we haven't set a date for our first date yet and.. i kinda did that on purpose.
Because, i have the opportunity to have a sex-date.. teehee
And it's tomorrow :3


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 09:53 PM Reply

At 1/2/13 02:45 PM, FairSquare wrote: Confession

Okay, so i was talking about dating this one girl who i spoke to a couple of times.
Well, we haven't set a date for our first date yet and.. i kinda did that on purpose.
Because, i have the opportunity to have a sex-date.. teehee
And it's tomorrow :3

Not planning this will get you laid? Sweet.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 2nd, 2013 @ 10:22 PM Reply

At 1/2/13 09:53 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 1/2/13 02:45 PM, FairSquare wrote: Confession

Okay, so i was talking about dating this one girl who i spoke to a couple of times.
Well, we haven't set a date for our first date yet and.. i kinda did that on purpose.
Because, i have the opportunity to have a sex-date.. teehee
And it's tomorrow :3
Not planning this will get you laid? Sweet.

Well, it's with another girl, and i don't want to start dating and then have sex with someone else.
I didn't plan the first date, so i could have the sex-date with a girl that's not from around here and then plan the date with the other girl who i do not only want because of her physical qualities :p


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 12:50 AM Reply

At 1/2/13 10:22 PM, FairSquare wrote: Well, it's with another girl, and i don't want to start dating and then have sex with someone else.
I didn't plan the first date, so i could have the sex-date with a girl that's not from around here and then plan the date with the other girl who i do not only want because of her physical qualities :p

Threesome....On a serious note you shouldn't cheat or make out with other girls because they you'll have to pull some back to the future shit to get her back.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 12:55 AM Reply

At 1/3/13 12:50 AM, sweet21 wrote:
At 1/2/13 10:22 PM, FairSquare wrote: Well, it's with another girl, and i don't want to start dating and then have sex with someone else.
I didn't plan the first date, so i could have the sex-date with a girl that's not from around here and then plan the date with the other girl who i do not only want because of her physical qualities :p
Threesome....On a serious note you shouldn't cheat or make out with other girls because they you'll have to pull some back to the future shit to get her back.

Not going to cheat. I don't have a girlfriend and i'm not seeing anyone. But i am planning on seeing someone after this sex-date.


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Quarl
Quarl
  • Member since: May. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 03:20 AM Reply

At 1/3/13 12:55 AM, FairSquare wrote:
Not going to cheat. I don't have a girlfriend and i'm not seeing anyone. But i am planning on seeing someone after this sex-date.

Meh. You're young. Be a slut while you can.


Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 06:11 AM Reply

At 1/3/13 03:20 AM, Quarl wrote:
At 1/3/13 12:55 AM, FairSquare wrote:
Not going to cheat. I don't have a girlfriend and i'm not seeing anyone. But i am planning on seeing someone after this sex-date.
Meh. You're young. Be a slut while you can.

I would if I could but I can't


lel

Chrausner
Chrausner
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 06:53 AM Reply

At 1/3/13 06:11 AM, Sequenced wrote:
I would if I could but I can't

You could if you tried but you don't try.


| Level 23 | Captain | Deity Whistle | DnB Producer
MLP: FiM Crew - Elite Guard Barracks - AF Lounge
Be my friend and you'll receive a cookie. ^____^

BBS Signature
The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 07:38 AM Reply

At 1/3/13 03:20 AM, Quarl wrote: Meh. You're young. Be a slut while you can.

Fuck that shit.

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 09:40 AM Reply

At 1/3/13 07:38 AM, The-iMortal wrote:
At 1/3/13 03:20 AM, Quarl wrote: Meh. You're young. Be a slut while you can.
Fuck that shit.

That'd only be the case if you go for anal.

HUEHUEHUE
Braiton
Braiton
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 12:30 PM Reply

At 1/3/13 09:40 AM, Mich wrote:
At 1/3/13 07:38 AM, The-iMortal wrote:
At 1/3/13 03:20 AM, Quarl wrote: Meh. You're young. Be a slut while you can.
Fuck that shit.
That'd only be the case if you go for anal.

HUEHUEHUE

I see what you did tharrr.

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 01:32 PM Reply

At 1/3/13 03:20 AM, Quarl wrote:
At 1/3/13 12:55 AM, FairSquare wrote:
Not going to cheat. I don't have a girlfriend and i'm not seeing anyone. But i am planning on seeing someone after this sex-date.
Meh. You're young. Be a slut while you can.

Welp, today was quite an... experience.


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 37
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 05:54 PM Reply

At 1/3/13 12:30 PM, Braiton wrote:
At 1/3/13 09:40 AM, Mich wrote:
At 1/3/13 07:38 AM, The-iMortal wrote:
At 1/3/13 03:20 AM, Quarl wrote: Meh. You're young. Be a slut while you can.
Fuck that shit.
That'd only be the case if you go for anal.

HUEHUEHUE
I see what you did tharrr.

hehehehehehehehe...... gross

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 06:09 PM Reply

I've learned to play the first 12 seconds. Whee.

first 30 seconds of the max payne theme.
Im learning piano! Wheeeeeeee.

I need to learn how to count rather than reciting C, D, E, F# etc.
You know, up a second, down a third. That kind of counting.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 06:33 PM Reply

At 1/3/13 06:53 AM, Chrausner wrote:
At 1/3/13 06:11 AM, Sequenced wrote:
I would if I could but I can't
You could if you tried but you don't try.

I have tried but whenever I have tried I fuck up


lel

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 07:17 PM Reply

At 1/3/13 01:32 PM, FairSquare wrote:
At 1/3/13 03:20 AM, Quarl wrote:
At 1/3/13 12:55 AM, FairSquare wrote:
Not going to cheat. I don't have a girlfriend and i'm not seeing anyone. But i am planning on seeing someone after this sex-date.
Meh. You're young. Be a slut while you can.
Welp, today was quite an... experience.

You little rascal you.


SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 08:51 PM Reply

At 1/3/13 07:17 PM, LiquidOoze wrote: You little rascal you.

You know it.


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 09:44 PM Reply

making music in I IV V is so fucking easy... this took me 2 hours trolololo

Just proves how effortless it is to make those type of songs.


lel

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 4th, 2013 @ 02:20 AM Reply

well it's done.. the newgrounds NAC hall of fame - you have all been immortalized :P

  • Newgrounds Audio Contest HOF
    Newgrounds Audio Contest HOF by Chronamut

    Well after 2 years of consistant contests the nacs draw to a close. It was fun but without any compensation it just got too e...

    Score
    5.000000000 / 5.00
    Type
    Other
    Popularity
    6 Views
    Rated
    Everyone


Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!
I'm such an audio FAG!

BBS Signature
Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 4th, 2013 @ 05:12 AM Reply

At 1/4/13 02:20 AM, Chronamut wrote: well it's done.. the newgrounds NAC hall of fame - you have all been immortalized :P
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/chronamut/newgrounds-audi o-contest-hof

I've got to hand it to you, that's a lot of work, and commend you for keeping it up so well for 2 years. The composite image of all the sigs is definitely very busy looking, but it serves as a good overview of the winners. It might be a good idea to also have one comprehensive news post with links to all of NACs and all the winners. (But then again I'm just a fan of lists)

NG needs a "not bad" emoticon.

The Audio Forum Lounge

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 4th, 2013 @ 12:05 PM Reply

I miss having free time :(

Step
Step
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 4th, 2013 @ 12:37 PM Reply

At 1/4/13 12:05 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: I miss having free time :(

You and I both.

Hell, I'd make a club in the Clubs and Crews forum for people who don't have any free time, but I don't have any free time to make it.


Review Request Club | PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS I BEG YOU | Formerly Supersteph54
I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for any Audio Portal-related help.

BBS Signature
Braiton
Braiton
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Jan. 4th, 2013 @ 01:10 PM Reply

At 1/4/13 12:05 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: I miss having free time :(

It's funny because I'll be swimming in free time for the next two months.