This might be of some service to you! :3

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-13 06:42:00 Reply

At 5/13/09 04:06 AM, Rucklo wrote: jarrydn leaving aus?

Not for a while yet, my lady is currently working on her thesis. However, if she gets involved in an exchange program, who knows? ;D

And I'd certainly be up for a svenskan romp! I have some family there, would be pretty trippy to meet them haha!

At 5/13/09 05:19 AM, Zenan wrote: Rucklo & Jarrdyn

This might be of some service to you! :3

Yewwwwww! Cheers :D

Kaizerwolf
Kaizerwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-13 08:07:24 Reply

Wouldnt i like to move to the UK. But, im underage and stuck with my parents. :P

How about you join the NGPD? Just what is the Newgrounds Police Dept.? Click the link and find out for yourself!

BBS Signature
WritersBlock
WritersBlock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Writer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-13 10:06:51 Reply

Computer Music Sampler Special

On my way to work I stopped at the post office to do a couple of things, and I saw a Computer Music magazine on the shelf. Needless to say, I bought it, and now I am happy. =D

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE
Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature
nal1200
nal1200
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-13 10:20:10 Reply

At 5/13/09 10:06 AM, WritersBlock wrote: Computer Music Sampler Special

On my way to work I stopped at the post office to do a couple of things, and I saw a Computer Music magazine on the shelf. Needless to say, I bought it, and now I am happy. =D

Nerdy Magazine Day

How naughty. Did it have anything worth quoting?

Also, cake will be rewarded to the first person that can tell me what movie i'm making a pun-reference to in my bold topic-liner.

EchozAurora
EchozAurora
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-13 11:01:02 Reply

ACEN.

Just got back from it a couple days ago (Anime Central in Chicago)

Anywho.... one of the craziest things happened whilst I was there..

Friday, as I was wandering around the general expo area where all the booths and such were set up.. I decided to wander over to the car show area by the DJ booth. As I was wandering through the area though... of all things... guess what this DJ decides to spin..

My Feel Good Inc. remix!

I was just like.. no fucking way... I've never met or talked to this person before... and yet.. they've not only stumbled across something I did.. but decided to play it at a convention attended by thousands and thousands of people!

At which point, I sprinted up to the DJ booth and yelled... "I produced thaaaat!", and went on to chat with the DJ, who evidently likes to go to newgrounds to look for music and such, which I thought was rather awesome.

Just figured I'd share that. =3

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod.
Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature
Phoog
Phoog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-13 11:15:12 Reply

Rucklol

The one time I put an L on the end of his name and everyone declares they're going to do it too. When really all I'm doing is copying what you all did in the first place :/
You silly beans :D

NYC Bike people

I saw that video of the messengers too. Looked awesome. I'd LOVE that job, man.
Also, been browsing YouTube looking at these "mashing" videos. It's 'cause my cousin sent me a like to one or something so I get them recommended to me all the time now. linkyay

WritersBlock
WritersBlock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Writer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-13 11:37:21 Reply

At 5/13/09 11:01 AM, EchozAurora wrote: ACEN.

Just got back from it a couple days ago (Anime Central in Chicago)

Anywho.... one of the craziest things happened whilst I was there..

Friday, as I was wandering around the general expo area where all the booths and such were set up.. I decided to wander over to the car show area by the DJ booth. As I was wandering through the area though... of all things... guess what this DJ decides to spin..

My Feel Good Inc. remix!

I was just like.. no fucking way... I've never met or talked to this person before... and yet.. they've not only stumbled across something I did.. but decided to play it at a convention attended by thousands and thousands of people!

At which point, I sprinted up to the DJ booth and yelled... "I produced thaaaat!", and went on to chat with the DJ, who evidently likes to go to newgrounds to look for music and such, which I thought was rather awesome.

Just figured I'd share that. =3

Feel Good

I bet that made you feel good. :3

@nal: I haven't had the opportunity to read it yet, I did, however flick through it and notice a "how to make loops in reaper" tutorial. Rig did it first. :3

BBS Signature
Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-13 12:09:44 Reply

Haha, that's great. I remember hearing once that rig's muffin song got played at playboy mansion. Newgrounds might not get any credit for the music that comes out of it, but the sounds definitely get around.

Mich
Mich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-13 12:45:08 Reply

Rig's music being played on playboy mansion?

At 5/13/09 12:09 PM, Quarl wrote:
Haha, that's great. I remember hearing once that rig's muffin song got played at playboy mansion. Newgrounds might not get any credit for the music that comes out of it, but the sounds definitely get around.

That makes me wonder, aren't the guys from Playboy mansion breaking the license rules then?
Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist under another license.

I'm pretty sure Playboy mansion is considered commercial, as they probably make money of it :p
And since Rig didn't even get credit... Not sure.

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-13 15:24:18 Reply

Rig's Music

If it's true, then they stole it, for that they shall pay a big price! I big price indeed.

I wounder, do they even know that they took it without permission

Computer Music Magazine

Magazines in total are good, sadly I always end up reading those, when I am stuck in the toilet for a long one :)

YouriX
YouriX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-13 15:31:07 Reply

Magazine

I never read those. For some reason i dont know why to be honest. I guess im to busy with other stuff. And i dont sit for a very long time in the toilet. Unless i got some serieus stomach issues :(

Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-13 16:33:39 Reply

Ris's music in Playboy mansion

Well, to my knowledge it was a friend of Rigs who was doing the DJing. Dunno. If rig popped in more often we could have him clear that up for us, but regardless I seem to recall Rig being pretty pleased when he dropped that little tid bit of gossip on the forums a good while back.

WritersBlock
WritersBlock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Writer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-13 21:40:14 Reply

At 5/13/09 04:33 PM, Quarl wrote: Ris's music in Playboy mansion

Well, to my knowledge it was a friend of Rigs who was doing the DJing. Dunno. If rig popped in more often we could have him clear that up for us, but regardless I seem to recall Rig being pretty pleased when he dropped that little tid bit of gossip on the forums a good while back.

Rig's Music in PlayBoy Mansion

Well, to MY knowledge, it was Father-of-Death who passed it on to a friend who was doing the DJing, but yeah, someone from Newgrounds set it up with the DJ.

BBS Signature
Hades
Hades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-14 04:38:01 Reply

Playboy Mansion
I don't remember hearing that Rig DIDN'T actually get any money for the song. If the fact that the song is on NG didn't bother the guys that made 'PM', they simply could have either payed him or promised him a percentage of the cake. Or he was simply friends with someone working there, so he didn't bother asking for money.

BBS Signature
loansindi
loansindi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-14 04:47:03 Reply

Treasure Hunting

So. I've taken up the hobby of treasure hunting. Went out tonight with a buddy. Hunted by the river.

Thirty seconds of scanning the bed near the bank had a hit, dug down a few inches and pulled something out. Was covered in muck, cleaned it up a bit and it was proved to be a little bell.

Brought it home and spent about half an hour cleaning it up. Didn't get all the way, but I've shown it to be fairly shiny.

Included photo with my patented plastic bag light diffuser.

The bell looks to be copper plated with... something.

The Audio Forum Lounge

iCurrie
iCurrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-14 05:06:20 Reply

At 5/14/09 04:47 AM, loansindi wrote: Treasure Hunting

I tried that once. Just looking for anything interesting to keep a hold of. I never had silly hopes of gold and treasure chests though. Although, All i was able to find where bits of random sheet metal, and bottle caps.

My best find was a Beer bottle from around 100 years ago. Back with the original Theme of that brand of beer. I kept it. Turned out looking quite mint.

loansindi
loansindi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-14 05:08:29 Reply

Treasure Hunting

I definitely don't expect to find anything terribly valuable. It's mostly something to do while I walk around. And sometimes you find neat stuff.

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-14 13:03:13 Reply

Treasure hunting

This is quite entertaining, in fact I started getting interested in it when, once I went fishing with my cousin, and near the shore found some shiny metal thing. I thought it was cool. So after I started to quite enjoy roaming around the beach, when I get the opportunity, when I go to the sea. Kicks ass, start hunting guys!

Phoog
Phoog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-14 13:18:30 Reply

Toilet for long time

Dude. How an you read when you do it? I need damn hard concentration.

Once I strained so hard my nose started bleeding. It was less than a week ago, actually :3

Did you all know that caffeine relaxes the inner sphincter muscle? That's probably why I need an epic shit now I've drank this hench Pepsi.

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-14 14:16:03 Reply

Toilet for Long Time

You see, I realized if I read, the process becomes faster. And I don't need to concentrate too much. I can do it fast without the magazine, but when I got time to spend, I can read some stuff.

Erkie
Erkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-14 15:34:42 Reply

If you have to strain more then a little bit then your diet is fucked and you're hurting yourself.

water + oranges everday = happy colon.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
Phoog
Phoog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-14 16:03:11 Reply

I had to strain that one time.
I had being on the crapper though, so I just sort of run it, yank down my clothing, pop it out, wipe it, yank up my clothing, flush, wash, dry, and away I go.
No more than 30 seconds usually.
You obviously well want to know.

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-14 16:09:07 Reply

Toilet Business.

I got a better tactic Erkie. I eat my main course and later tomatoes are like a desert :D , I heard it helps the digestive system, not that I got problems with it. Tomatoes rock, though, if you salt 'em!

Erkie
Erkie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-14 16:18:25 Reply

All this talk of colons, toilets, diets and shits is making me...

bored

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-14 16:23:46 Reply

Toilet Shit

Okay lets finish this discussion. In the end I'd like to say, eat healthy and you'll shit well xD

PC Gaming

Anyone into PC Gaming?

iCurrie
iCurrie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-14 17:14:31 Reply

At 5/14/09 03:34 PM, Erkie wrote: If you have to strain more then a little bit then your diet is fucked and you're hurting yourself.

water + oranges everday = happy colon.

That doesn't work for anyone with Wheat & Flour intolerance :(

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-14 17:29:15 Reply

I got 2 things to say...A sad thing and a good thing. I shall start with the sad one.

My girlfriend is moving

Well, tomorrow she is leaving. I gave her a farewell present, I feel kinda sad on the inside, because the fact that I MIGHT not see her again, scares me. Also, my best mate is moving. The thing is, that all of us live in Cairo, but all of us are RUSSIAN. Parents working on a long term contract here. So as I said, my mate is flying back to Moscow, my girlfriend also is going there...
Next year I might move to Saint-Petersburg (Sorry with making you read these geographical places), also Russia. It's 2 hours on speed-train from Moscow. Things don't look bad, but I am sad, because I might stay longer in Cairo, but I want to see my friends, because most people from our school, moved back to Moscow...

I am a sad man at the moment :(

Now for the good news. Fruity Loops 7 Producers Edition XXL!

So, now I can start working at last. I didn't decide over the genre yet. I write lyrics, so I might make a song, or something. But I am looking forward to Electronic and Trance. But I won't leave Hip-Hop behind too.

EchozAurora
EchozAurora
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-14 17:45:46 Reply

DJing in Playboy Mansion?

SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET THAT GIG!!!

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod.
Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature
MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-14 17:49:36 Reply

Hangover

We had a party a while ago. So, I came home dead tired. I was slow like a Pentium One Processor. Anyway, I decided to eat some Salami, I took it out of the fridge, ate some. Later went to the washing machine, I needed to put the powder so it starts washing. So next morning my parents ask me:
"Son, why is the Washing Powder inside the fridge? And why the hell is the Salami on top of the washing machine?"
I almost died from laughter.