Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 949,278 Views
  • 36,312 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Braiton
Braiton
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-24 18:13:59 Reply

At 12/24/12 05:16 PM, Buoy wrote:
At 12/24/12 05:15 PM, Braiton wrote: Merry christmas guys, I love you all.
why are you wearing the sad face

Because I was lying and lying makes me sad.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-24 18:25:47 Reply

4,000


lel

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-24 19:40:44 Reply

At 12/24/12 06:25 PM, Sequenced wrote: 4,000

You at least could've wished us all a merry Christmas so the post would be at least a little useful.

Merry Christmas errbody!


SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
Step
Step
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2007
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-24 19:55:39 Reply

Merry Christmas, fellow audio creators.


Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature
Lich
Lich
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 01
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-24 20:08:38 Reply

It's Christmas and I'm still awake playing around with Omnisphere.

I think it's time I turned off my PC and got some sleep.


| Music | News | Favorites | - Audio Destruction, Evolving One Track At A Time!

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-24 20:09:15 Reply

At 12/24/12 07:40 PM, LiquidOoze wrote:
At 12/24/12 06:25 PM, Sequenced wrote: 4,000
You at least could've wished us all a merry Christmas so the post would be at least a little useful.

Merry Christmas errbody!

I never understood why people wish you a merry Christmas. It's just a holiday... I don't think I ever said those two words yet.


lel

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-24 20:34:42 Reply

At 12/24/12 08:08 PM, LichLordMusic wrote: It's Christmas and I'm still awake playing around with Omnisphere.

I think it's time I turned off my PC and got some sleep.

I know the feeling, when I got Omnisphere, I spent hours and hours and hours just browsing through the preset patches/samples... I haven't even started working on making my own yet, or fully exploring all the goodies...

There's just... so... so... soooo... much. I love it to death. I totally had a nerdgasm with Step a few days back when we were sharing our favorite patches with each other.


Audio/BBS Mod
News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-24 22:08:11 Reply

At 12/24/12 08:09 PM, Sequenced wrote: I never understood why people wish you a merry Christmas.

Because wishing them a shitty Christmas and telling them to suck a potato is just rude.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-24 22:20:25 Reply

At 12/24/12 10:08 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 12/24/12 08:09 PM, Sequenced wrote: I never understood why people wish you a merry Christmas.
Because wishing them a shitty Christmas and telling them to suck a potato is just rude.

but it makes things so much more fun!


lel

FunkmasterCatking
FunkmasterCatking
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-24 23:19:41 Reply

At 12/24/12 10:20 PM, Sequenced wrote:
At 12/24/12 10:08 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 12/24/12 08:09 PM, Sequenced wrote: I never understood why people wish you a merry Christmas.
Because wishing them a shitty Christmas and telling them to suck a potato is just rude.
but it makes things so much more fun!

I love suckin' me a good potato.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-24 23:36:25 Reply

why am I never happy :'(


lel

SuperBastard
SuperBastard
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 14
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-24 23:52:07 Reply

At 12/24/12 11:36 PM, Sequenced wrote: why am I never happy :'(

Maybe you're not content with your contributions to humanity. Maybe you aren't sure whether your existence has reason. Maybe you don't eat enough ice cream.

Yoshiii343
Yoshiii343
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-24 23:57:23 Reply

At 12/24/12 11:52 PM, SuperBastard wrote: Maybe you don't eat enough ice cream.

Or chocolate.

Braiton
Braiton
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-25 00:09:29 Reply

At 12/24/12 11:36 PM, Sequenced wrote: why am I never happy :'(

Because you are always sad. And that's a job for pandas. And you're not a panda (or are you?)

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-25 01:16:39 Reply

At 12/24/12 11:52 PM, SuperBastard wrote:
At 12/24/12 11:36 PM, Sequenced wrote: why am I never happy :'(
Maybe you're not content with your contributions to humanity. Maybe you aren't sure whether your existence has reason. Maybe you don't eat enough ice cream.

you're right I need more ice cream and get fat. although I can't even gain weight no matter how much i eat trololo


lel

krssvr
krssvr
  • Member since: Dec. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-25 04:01:50 Reply

Merry Christmas! SEQUENCED <3<3<3<3<3 âTM¥âTM¥âTM¥âTM¥âTM¥âTM¥âTM¥âTM¥âTM¥


"I want to care but I just... don't" -Me
Need somewhere to host audio instantly?

BBS Signature
Chrausner
Chrausner
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-25 07:33:17 Reply

At 12/24/12 11:36 PM, Sequenced wrote: why am I never happy :'(

Because you lack the chemical fluid in your brain that makes you feel good/enjoy life (forgot the name of the chemical, though). Go hang out with friends IRL - it'll refill that chemical thing since strange chemicals are exchanged when people socialize with eachother IRL, thus minimizing or even abolishing depression. Exercising outside also works by setting your mind 'free'. Depression is for peope with no friends. :D

At 12/24/12 11:57 PM, Yoshiii343 wrote:
At 12/24/12 11:52 PM, SuperBastard wrote: Maybe you don't eat enough ice cream.
Or chocolate.

From my experience, chocolate makes me depressed rather than happy. In fact, it always causes half a minute of depression to me. I remember eating one of those Ferrero chocolate balls; I felt a short swing of hopelessness after every bite. Therefore, I hate chocolate, and I suggest eating as less chocolate as possible.


| Level 23 | Captain | Deity Whistle | DnB Producer
MLP: FiM Crew - Elite Guard Barracks - AF Lounge
Be my friend and you'll receive a cookie. ^____^

BBS Signature
Quarl
Quarl
  • Member since: May. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-25 07:59:04 Reply

At 12/24/12 10:08 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 12/24/12 08:09 PM, Sequenced wrote: I never understood why people wish you a merry Christmas.
Because wishing them a shitty Christmas and telling them to suck a potato is just rude.

I tell everyone to wish Jesus a happy birthday if they see him.


Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

Yoshiii343
Yoshiii343
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-25 08:06:59 Reply

At 12/25/12 07:33 AM, Chrausner wrote:
At 12/24/12 11:57 PM, Yoshiii343 wrote: Or chocolate.
From my experience, chocolate makes me depressed rather than happy.

I remember one of my friends who had sneezing fits if he ate chocolate.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-25 10:07:01 Reply

At 12/25/12 07:33 AM, Chrausner wrote:
'll refill that chemical thing since strange chemicals are exchanged when people socialize with eachother IRL, thus minimizing or even abolishing depression.

oh don't worry I do. but even after they've left it's back to the way it was before


lel

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-25 15:36:47 Reply

Mmm Christmas dinner...Wait no Christmas dinner? Aw. No family gathering? Aw. Guess i'll just...walk the dog or something.
Hey I know! No wait....I guess im just going to keep practicing piano and browsing the forums.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-25 17:13:20 Reply

At 12/25/12 07:33 AM, Chrausner wrote: Therefore, I hate chocolate, and I suggest eating as less chocolate as possible.

lies.....

Lies.........

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eatmeatleet
eatmeatleet
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-25 17:44:19 Reply

At 12/25/12 07:33 AM, Chrausner wrote:
At 12/24/12 11:36 PM, Sequenced wrote: why am I never happy :'(
Depression is for peope with no friends. :D

haha. Loser. Eat chocolats and get fat. But seriously, you have lots of fake friends here on NG. What's not to like?


BBS Signature
dem0lecule
dem0lecule
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-25 17:47:16 Reply

At 12/25/12 05:44 PM, eatmeatleet wrote:
At 12/25/12 07:33 AM, Chrausner wrote:
At 12/24/12 11:36 PM, Sequenced wrote: why am I never happy :'(
Depression is for peope with no friends. :D
haha. Loser. Eat chocolats and get fat. But seriously, you have lots of fake friends here on NG. What's not to like?

Fake friends? For example you, eatmeatleet?


What comes around goes around...

BBS Signature
eatmeatleet
eatmeatleet
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-25 18:29:59 Reply

fake as in internet friends. I always come of as bitter but I get that attention every time. Gonna go to sleep. Bye. Come to skype sometimes


BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-25 18:37:57 Reply

At 12/25/12 06:29 PM, eatmeatleet wrote: fake as in internet friends. I always come of as bitter but I get that attention every time. Gonna go to sleep. Bye. Come to skype sometimes

most of my internet friends on here I have met already, so I don't call it 'fake'. lol


lel

dem0lecule
dem0lecule
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-25 18:40:49 Reply

At 12/25/12 06:29 PM, eatmeatleet wrote: Come to skype sometimes

Will do...


What comes around goes around...

BBS Signature
Chrausner
Chrausner
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-25 21:43:10 Reply

At 12/25/12 05:13 PM, The-iMortal wrote:
At 12/25/12 07:33 AM, Chrausner wrote: Therefore, I hate chocolate, and I suggest eating as less chocolate as possible.
lies.....

Lies.........

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've stated the purest of truth; it's been experimented dozens of times at different occasions, and the result is always 'short-term depression'. How chocolate makes people happy, I will never know. There's no such thing as 'sensation from chocolate'. Scientists are lying to you. The media is lying to you. You're being lied to.


| Level 23 | Captain | Deity Whistle | DnB Producer
MLP: FiM Crew - Elite Guard Barracks - AF Lounge
Be my friend and you'll receive a cookie. ^____^

BBS Signature
jpbear
jpbear
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-25 21:47:44 Reply

I love how im at an age where i can drink with my family,

makes me love christmas even more ^_^

The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-12-26 01:46:33 Reply

At 12/25/12 09:43 PM, Chrausner wrote: Scientists are lying to you. The media is lying to you. You're being lied to.

Who cares what scientists and the media say; I've experienced the sensation chocolate delivers. It is grouse in purest form.

At 12/25/12 09:47 PM, jpbear wrote: I love how im at an age where i can drink with my family,

makes me love christmas even more ^_^

:D