Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 882,322 Views
  • 35,795 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
iCurrie
iCurrie
  • Member since: May. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 02:04 AM Reply

At 5/11/09 01:59 AM, Erkie wrote: Everyone's song reaches the top spot of their genre if and when they vote five on it.

Its been out for a week now. So its not just one of those 'Within the first ten minutes' thing. And in all honesty, I did vote five on it first when I uploaded it. I left it at that though. And on some of our lesser quality pieces, I gave it a 4 or 3. Depending on what I honestly thought of the piece.

I don't have the patience to constantly vote on my work to be honest :3

Erkie
Erkie
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 02:15 AM Reply

At 5/11/09 02:04 AM, iCurrie wrote: Its been out for a week now.

What you meant to say was you earned the #1 spot, which is an achievement by the fact that a limited amount of listeners vote, and if they did, they hit five.

but technically the spot can be had by anyone who hits five as soon as they submit.


Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
gregaaron89
gregaaron89
  • Member since: May. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 02:28 AM Reply

Secret Admirer

I... kinda like a guy who's in 4 of my classes (what luck right? Of course he's straight though...) but it's easy to hide. Sucks though. I can't ever let him find out. It's a relief school's ending.

At 5/10/09 03:24 PM, ninjakoopa-33 wrote:
I would find that more disturbing rather than flattering. I guess it's ok to have an admirer, but I find it highly disturbing if it's one of the same sex. What do you guys think of this?

This is how I think most guys would react. Anyway it's not like people can help it though, who they're attracted to. I don't know how people would react to something like that, makes me afraid to show any indication of interest towards anyone if I'm not 100% sure of their sexuality.

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 08:24 AM Reply

Zenan's Birthday

Zenan, I didn't make a large party for my birthday. I invited my friends, we had lunch and later we were walking around the streets, joking and just enjoying. Just get your friends and hang around somewhere, it's much better than some big party with cake.

Cake is tasty though :)

Secret Admirer

Like ninjakoopa said, it's quite disturbing. I say I would be disgusted if someone with the same sex was admiring me. It's just wrong, seriously.

I don't like gay people. They act weak like they're women or something >:c
FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 09:44 AM Reply

At 5/11/09 08:24 AM, MrSaint wrote:
Secret Admirer

Like ninjakoopa said, it's quite disturbing. I say I would be disgusted if someone with the same sex was admiring me. It's just wrong, seriously.

I don't like gay people. They act weak like they're women or something >:c

Lol, that's not how i would react. And you're quite discriminating here, to both women AND gay people.
Anyway, i would just say that i'm not into guys. Simple as that ^^


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Hades
Hades
  • Member since: May. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 09:49 AM Reply

Secret Admirer
I actually think I'd be flattered if someone of the same sex was attracted to me, just as I would if someone of the opposite sex is, if not more. I mean, I'm straight, but in the end it doesn't matter what sex the person that likes you is if you're e.g. already in a relationship, because you're not going to have a thing with them either way, right?

I believe that we all might have a slight aversion if it's someone of the same sex, but if you think about ti from a perspective where you respect gay people as equals, there really isn't any difference.


BBS Signature
Phoog
Phoog
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 09:52 AM Reply

Secret Admirer

At 5/10/09 03:23 PM, Chronamut wrote: and lol.. secret admirer - still you can't blame the guy - how are gay guys SUPPOSED to break the ice?

Being upfront always works.
"Hey, so, sup? I'm a bender. Fancy doing something some time?"

Guaranteed it'd be less awkward than you trying to not notice him while he tries to get noticed, or whatever game you two are playing ;)

Quarl
Quarl
  • Member since: May. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 10:47 AM Reply

Secret Admirer

Wow. You gay guys think you have it tough? I'm sexually attracted to plants. Do you have any idea how hard my life has been? The discrimination I've faced? The strange looks I've received? The poison ivy I've contracted? Didn't fucking think so.

/end topic.


Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

blackattackbitch
blackattackbitch
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 11:33 AM Reply

At 5/11/09 10:47 AM, Quarl wrote: Secret Admirer

Wow. You gay guys think you have it tough? I'm sexually attracted to plants. Do you have any idea how hard my life has been? The discrimination I've faced? The strange looks I've received? The poison ivy I've contracted? Didn't fucking think so.

/end topic.

Hahaha, poison ivy is to Quarl what Aids is to the rest of us.

Hey, what's the cutest plant you've been with?

Quarl
Quarl
  • Member since: May. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 12:20 PM Reply

Sexy Plants

At 5/11/09 11:33 AM, blackattackbitch wrote:
Hey, what's the cutest plant you've been with?

Well, I don't like to play favorites but this one time I was chillin with this totally sweet grape vine. Those bitches sure know how to make a man happy.


Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

Erkie
Erkie
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 02:17 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 10:47 AM, Quarl wrote: Wow. You gay guys think you have it tough? I'm sexually attracted to plants.

I KNEW IT.

Don't they have pills for that?


Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
Quarl
Quarl
  • Member since: May. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 03:05 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 02:17 PM, Erkie wrote:
At 5/11/09 10:47 AM, Quarl wrote: Wow. You gay guys think you have it tough? I'm sexually attracted to plants.
I KNEW IT.

Don't they have pills for that?

I don't live in california :/


Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 03:28 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 02:17 PM, Erkie wrote:
At 5/11/09 10:47 AM, Quarl wrote: Wow. You gay guys think you have it tough? I'm sexually attracted to plants.
I KNEW IT.

Don't they have pills for that?

Like they also have pills for that 'disease' called homosexuality?

Erkie
Erkie
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 03:29 PM Reply

No, I don't think those exist.


Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
Rucklo
Rucklo
  • Member since: Oct. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 40
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 04:00 PM Reply

pills and homos

At 5/11/09 03:28 PM, MICHhimself wrote: Like they also have pills for that 'disease' called homosexuality?

you're thinking of AIDS, that was invented by the US governemt to wipe the gay pepole out. LOLTRUESTORY


Join the Newgrounds Battlefield 3 Platoon (for PC)! DON'T ASK WHAT YOUR GAME CAN DO FOR YOU, ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR, UH, NEWGROUNDS! ON BATTLEFIELD 3. eh...

Offgore
Offgore
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 04:12 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 04:00 PM, Rucklo wrote:
you're thinking of AIDS, that was invented by the US governemt to wipe the gay pepole out. LOLTRUESTORY

fail.

pills for something to fix you if it's not than being sick, then that's gay (or stupid). just like those depression pills, OMG EVERYBODY CAN BE HAPPY NOW!!!

Erkie
Erkie
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 04:23 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 04:12 PM, Sungazer wrote: pills for something to fix you if it's not than being sick,

Sentence structure you're mixing if it isn't then words you mix improperly I don't understand?


Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
Quarl
Quarl
  • Member since: May. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 04:27 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 04:23 PM, Erkie wrote:
At 5/11/09 04:12 PM, Sungazer wrote: pills for something to fix you if it's not than being sick,
Sentence structure you're mixing if it isn't then words you mix improperly I don't understand?

I perfectly understand sentence the. Dick please Erkie being stop. Need make people fun of why?


Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

Offgore
Offgore
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 04:31 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 04:27 PM, Quarl wrote:
I perfectly understand sentence the. Dick please Erkie being stop. Need make people fun of why?

me speake english good! stop please fun of making me. >:\

Phoog
Phoog
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 04:45 PM Reply

Boobs

I like 'em!
I stopped taking my pills. yay

Quarl
Quarl
  • Member since: May. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 04:55 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 04:31 PM, Sungazer wrote:
At 5/11/09 04:27 PM, Quarl wrote:
I perfectly understand sentence the. Dick please Erkie being stop. Need make people fun of why?
me speake english good! stop please fun of making me. >:\

Really, you can't follow us up by proving us right. The only way you could have saved yourself was with a grammatically correct and intelligent rebuttal. I'm sorry, but it's off to the general forum with you :/


Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

iCurrie
iCurrie
  • Member since: May. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 05:13 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 04:00 PM, Rucklo wrote: you're thinking of AIDS, that was invented by the US governemt to wipe the gay pepole out. LOLTRUESTORY

Homosexuality was considered a disease, and was on the National Disease listings up until around 1990.

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 05:18 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 04:00 PM, Rucklo wrote: pills and homos

At 5/11/09 03:28 PM, MICHhimself wrote: Like they also have pills for that 'disease' called homosexuality?
you're thinking of AIDS, that was invented by the US governemt to wipe the gay pepole out. LOLTRUESTORY

As far as I know, they where calling it a gay disease, until they found out not only gay people had it.
But I wouldn't be surprised if it was invented by the government really.

Also, I was reffering to homosexuality as a disease like 'some' people tend to think. Not reffering to diseases 'only to be found with gays'.

Ugh, oh well.

Offgore
Offgore
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 06:04 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 04:55 PM, Quarl wrote:
At 5/11/09 04:31 PM, Sungazer wrote:
At 5/11/09 04:27 PM, Quarl wrote:
I perfectly understand sentence the. Dick please Erkie being stop. Need make people fun of why?
me speake english good! stop please fun of making me. >:\
Really, you can't follow us up by proving us right. The only way you could have saved yourself was with a grammatically correct and intelligent rebuttal. I'm sorry, but it's off to the general forum with you :/

I was joking :P and I am NOT going to the general forum. you can say like "yah, I agree", for every single post and not get banned. it's pointless.

Erkie
Erkie
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 06:05 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 04:27 PM, Quarl wrote: Dick please Erkie being stop. Need make people fun of why?

REGARDLESS OF WORD CHOICE, PENIS GROWS TWO SEGMENTS

8=========D


Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
ninjakoopa-33
ninjakoopa-33
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 06:06 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 06:04 PM, Sungazer wrote: I was joking :P and I am NOT going to the general forum. you can say like "yah, I agree", for every single post and not get banned. it's pointless.

yah, I agree

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 06:26 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 06:06 PM, ninjakoopa-33 wrote:
At 5/11/09 06:04 PM, Sungazer wrote: I was joking :P and I am NOT going to the general forum. you can say like "yah, I agree", for every single post and not get banned. it's pointless.
yah, I agree

Wouldn't it be hilarious if he gets banned now?

Oh, the irony!

Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Erkie
Erkie
  • Member since: Jul. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 06:27 PM Reply

He's just doing a slipstreamer impression


Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|
94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature
Offgore
Offgore
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 06:31 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 06:27 PM, Erkie wrote: He's just doing a slipstreamer impression

Everytime i read your posts, they sound dull to me. i have no idea why.

you always sound so serious >:\

lol

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge May. 11th, 2009 @ 06:35 PM Reply

At 5/11/09 06:32 PM, ninjakoopa-33 wrote:
At 5/11/09 06:26 PM, MH16 wrote:
At 5/11/09 06:06 PM, ninjakoopa-33 wrote: yah, I agree
Wouldn't it be hilarious if he gets banned now?
No, it wouldn't. For you it would be! D:

Haha, don't feel so attacked man, i was only joking ^^


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature