00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twmimic001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,779,718 Views | 34,311 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 20:48:16

At 5/20/09 08:21 PM, sdfmusic wrote: http://sdfmusic.newgrounds.com/news/post /315027
enjoy life

See ya!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 20:49:58

People leaving

I love how when people leave, they act like they didn't know what they were signing up for by submitting audio to the portal. Irks the shit out of me.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 20:51:04

sdfmusic leaving
"Enjoy your stay" - saying that to newbies is always fun. For him it seemd true, his stay wasn't very long.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 21:30:01

Drumset

I'm gonna have a Ludwig drumset coming my way in a few weeks or so :) Didn't have to travel to get it or anything; sure, I have to wait for it but man I'm sure it'll be 100% worth it.

This drumset is pretty much what it'll look like, but I'm gonna get an extra floor tom, double pedals and a few splashes I think. It'll also have a dark green to black fade on the shells. Life's lookin' up :D

The Audio Forum Lounge

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 21:31:45

wat the beep is the point of this topic.

"im a dumb noob" - Angrycat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 21:43:26

At 5/20/09 09:42 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 5/20/09 09:31 PM, karlkoolkid1999 wrote: wat the beep is the point of this topic.
stupid users and their stupid questions

better? :P

no i still dont get it

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 21:44:59

At 5/20/09 09:31 PM, karlkoolkid1999 wrote: wat the beep is the point of this topic.

oh god you are useless. i wish i could wish your asshole to prolapse right now where you sit. Stop posting. you are ten and dont belong here

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 21:46:25

At 5/20/09 09:44 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote:
oh god you are useless. i wish i could wish your asshole to prolapse right now where you sit. Stop posting. you are ten and dont belong here

ur mom doesn't belong here *burn*

but seriouslty ur not helping can some1 just tell me the point

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 21:46:49

At 5/20/09 09:31 PM, karlkoolkid1999 wrote: what the *beep* is the point of this topic?

Really there is no point to this topic. This thread is intended for the random discussion of stuff. You know, chill out and chat and such.

Of course, if you had looked at the first page, you would have known.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 21:48:17

tahnks ninja koopa now ill contribute

so whats up every1? wanna answer my question and ill be hapy : http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/2538 82/115

from karl da koolest kid on da wesside stragt up!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 21:51:38

:karlkoolkid1999

somebody tell me this is a troll

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 21:58:34

At 5/20/09 09:51 PM, vanguard182 wrote:
karlkoolkid1999

It's not a troll. Just a child. Leave the poor child alone and let him have his over-sized ego and excessive masturbation habits.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 21:59:27

At 5/20/09 09:48 PM, karlkoolkid1999 wrote: Thanks NinjaKoopa. Now I'll contribute.

So what's up everyone? Answer my question and I'll be happy.

From karl. The coolest kid on the west side straight up!

God, that was hard to fix. Please improve your grammar mate.

At 5/20/09 09:51 PM, vanguard182 wrote:

karlkoolkid1999

No, just a kid. Leave him be.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 22:54:37

At 5/20/09 08:49 PM, Gorgorothx wrote: People leaving

I love how when people leave, they act like they didn't know what they were signing up for by submitting audio to the portal. Irks the shit out of me.

exclusively writing music for bad MMO advertisements doesn't become the obvious purpose until you've spent a month or two on here and seen nothing change.

thanks for being a tool though

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 22:58:31

At 5/20/09 09:30 PM, ZENON wrote: Drumset

I'm gonna have a Ludwig drumset coming my way in a few weeks or so :) Didn't have to travel to get it or anything; sure, I have to wait for it but man I'm sure it'll be 100% worth it.

This drumset is pretty much what it'll look like, but I'm gonna get an extra floor tom, double pedals and a few splashes I think. It'll also have a dark green to black fade on the shells. Life's lookin' up :D

Congrats. It looks like a sick kit that will keep you busy for quite some time. Once I save up enough money I wanna get the OCDP Newport series kit as a 4 piece...cuz I have absolutely no cash flow as of now. I want summer to come so I can start working!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-20 23:04:08

1- not a troll
2- drums r kool
3- plz reply to my thread. thx. im really puzzled and impatient

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1062 166

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-21 05:38:56

At 5/20/09 11:04 PM, karlkoolkid1999 wrote: I R T3H FORUMZ POSTLOL

1.) Please, I appreciate the fact that you may not be a troll, and just want to take part in the discussion, but we prefer posting in whole sentences rather than abbreviations and l33t5h1t.
2.) Yes, drums are, indeed cool. What's your point?
3.) Being impatient tends to be a sign of immaturity. No offense meant, but in the case that you want people to consider you worthy of a reply of any sort, you should probably learn how to wait a while.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-21 06:17:56

karlkoolkid1999

I love how it's very likely that he took my advice litterally.
His 'test song' was probably just a little clip of random drums :p
By clicking around on the step sequencer.

My advice for you (real advice): go play out side, or play some games. Go to music school if you want to make music so badly. (maybe) Return here in 3 years minimum.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-21 09:47:31

Noob/troll

At 5/21/09 06:17 AM, MICHhimself wrote: MicHhimself dissing noob

ouch..

Sdfmusic leaving

Oh my dear friend you'll be back. We always come back..
I know this there where plenty of times when i thaught of leaving NG but i come back anyways.
Why? Because its just so much fun here! And i am a addict to the AudioPortal :P

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-21 09:55:37

At 5/21/09 09:47 AM, YouriX wrote: Noob/troll

At 5/21/09 06:17 AM, MICHhimself wrote: MicHhimself dissing noob

I wasn't trying to diss him, really. I'm just offering advice on what would be the best thing to do for now.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-21 11:22:55

At 5/20/09 10:54 PM, sdfmusic wrote:
At 5/20/09 08:49 PM, Gorgorothx wrote: People leaving

exclusively writing music for bad MMO advertisements doesn't become the obvious purpose until you've spent a month or two on here and seen nothing change.

thanks for being a tool though

Hey buddy, I wasn't just referring to you. No need to get your panties in a bunch. Oh and I thought you left? Seeeeee..... alread coming back ;)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-21 11:24:54

At 5/21/09 11:22 AM, Gorgorothx wrote:
Hey buddy, I wasn't just referring to you. No need to get your panties in a bunch. Oh and I thought you left? Seeeeee..... alread coming back ;)

He just wants to see how many people care about him

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-21 12:09:16

At 5/21/09 11:24 AM, MH16 wrote:
At 5/21/09 11:22 AM, Gorgorothx wrote:
He just wants to see how many people care about him

Thats just pathetic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-21 13:24:29

I've decided to severely limit my activity outside the lounge, like those guys at the base camps of mountains who claim to but never climb the mountain.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-21 13:51:45

SALMONELLA POISONING

Yeah so for the past week i have had salmonella poisoning. It doesnt seem to be getting any better.
The bagel store down the block from me gave it to me with an undercooked egg. Undercooked eggs dont give you salmonella poisoning but i bet the egg broke during shipment and became infected. And then they made me some breakfast with it. Undercooked infected breakfast on a whole wheat bagel.

I have been pissing out my ass for A week now. i have missed 4 days of work in a job that i work soley on commission..

to sum up i am in a dark dark dark fucking mood right now.. i have to go buy charcoal pills since i dont have health insurance to go see a doctor for a prescription.. but im afraid to leave the how since every time i try to get up and walk i experience sever abdominal cramping and must run to the bathroom so i can bleed out my ass.. yeah theres blood coming out my ass.

maybe ill get lucky and pass out in the street and wake up in the ER and get the treatment i need but only after they put me 3000 in debt from hospital bills.

So excuse me if i have been very negative and just generally dickish lately.. but seriously .. all of you that have angered me in some way the past week with your stupidity please send me your address.. im in the bathroom right now wrapping a special steamy watery bloody suprise for you.

:i feel like i am dying. i have lost 5 lbs in 4 days

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-21 15:53:31

Work Ethic

Well, I finally got around to finishing the first draft of the Grandia theme for the Audio Portal. I still think I need to fine-tune some parts in the strings, and I DEFINITELY need to find a guitarist to do a line for me, seeing as how the VST that come with FL Studio aren't the right style for this song. Pity that it was 0-bombed in the early stages, it really makes the song look bad =/

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-21 16:01:52

SymbolCymbal's condition

Sue them for the amount of money it costs for healthcare. If you're feeling in a generous mood.

But since they pretty much gave you a moodkiller and you're probably ready to kill somebody, sue them for a looooooooot of money. Don't let their screw-up cost you in any way, be it financially, socially or physically.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-21 16:14:40

Salmonella

the only problem is .. i cant really sue them. it would be impossible to prove it came from them. it would fail miserably in court. the best i can do is call the health department... Plus im really friendly with the guys that work there.. when im able to leave the house im gonna thro so much guilt on them.. maybe ill get some free shit from them.. without salmonella poisoning in it. I doubt ill get anything except for an apology. i just want this feling that my innards are made of jelly to go away .. i really am gonna have to BUST MY ASS when i get back to work to make up the money i lost.. itll probly take a month or two just to get the money back.

any donations

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-21 19:06:37

Dude, best idea ever.
You know how they give scholarships out for kids going to college if they have like... good initiative and good grades and stuff. Maybe you should apply for like... scholarship health care. Instead of judging you on you GPA they give you money based on how pissed off and miserable you are, that way you can get money for pills and rid yourself of the sal.

It'd be so weird to get a random letter from some guy with salmonella asking for money so he can buy drugs.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-05-21 19:27:27

At 5/21/09 07:06 PM, sumguy720 wrote:

It'd be so weird to get a random letter from some guy with salmonella asking for money so he can buy drugs.

im going to tear open your abdomen with a ball point pen and play with your blood. but not before i make a hole in your throat and take a diarrheic shit down it.