Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 882,830 Views
  • 35,795 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 33
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 22nd, 2012 @ 05:27 PM Reply

At 11/22/12 04:55 PM, Buoy wrote: rost do you even pls?

buoy, purple do side exclamations time snakes?


Audio/BBS Mod
News: I want to write more metal... - Music: The Inevitability - Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 22nd, 2012 @ 05:29 PM Reply

At 11/22/12 05:27 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 11/22/12 04:55 PM, Buoy wrote: rost do you even pls?
buoy, purple do side exclamations time snakes?

no

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 22nd, 2012 @ 05:43 PM Reply

At 11/21/12 10:13 PM, jarrydn wrote: less phasing of low freqs?

set attack to 1ms

Reminds me of when I first discovered sidechain compression.

Yoshiii343
Yoshiii343
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 22nd, 2012 @ 05:44 PM Reply

At 11/22/12 05:40 PM, MrSaint wrote: jon pls

wat is even going on

Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 22nd, 2012 @ 05:44 PM Reply

At 11/22/12 05:43 PM, The-iMortal wrote:
At 11/21/12 10:13 PM, jarrydn wrote: less phasing of low freqs?

set attack to 1ms
Reminds me of when I first discovered sidechain compression.

i'm still pissed i can't set attack to 0 unless i reverse it, add compression, then reverse that

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 22nd, 2012 @ 06:16 PM Reply

At 11/22/12 05:29 PM, Buoy wrote:
At 11/22/12 05:27 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 11/22/12 04:55 PM, Buoy wrote: rost do you even pls?
buoy, purple do side exclamations time snakes?
no

Even though I live miles and miles away from you guys I can tell that your breath smells like alcohol.


SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
Braiton
Braiton
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 22nd, 2012 @ 07:22 PM Reply

At 11/22/12 06:16 PM, LiquidOoze wrote:
At 11/22/12 05:29 PM, Buoy wrote:
At 11/22/12 05:27 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote:
At 11/22/12 04:55 PM, Buoy wrote: rost do you even pls?
buoy, purple do side exclamations time snakes?
no
Even though I live miles and miles away from you guys I can tell that your breath smells like alcohol.

Gay. Very gay.

jarrydn
jarrydn
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 10
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 22nd, 2012 @ 10:29 PM Reply

it's sale time in internet land again

Teenage Engineering are doing 15% off for today only.

I just bought an OP-1. I figure if I don't dig it I can sell it on ebay and not lose any money on it.

Also Native Instruments are doing another 50% off sale.

drooling

The Audio Forum Lounge

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 22nd, 2012 @ 10:46 PM Reply

At 11/22/12 10:29 PM, jarrydn wrote: it's sale time in internet land again

Teenage Engineering are doing 15% off for today only.

I just bought an OP-1. I figure if I don't dig it I can sell it on ebay and not lose any money on it.

Also Native Instruments are doing another 50% off sale.

drooling

>buys music equip on black friday

>sells it on ebay for full price 2 weeks later

>profit


lel

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 12:22 AM Reply

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883108 952 does anyone +1 this?

I think it'd be a good new music computer starter.

once my laptop blows up I'll just install a new graphics + better soundcard.


lel

The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 05:13 AM Reply

Damn you, Waves! Why is the My Account link not working? How am I supposed to register my serial for free OneKnob Louder???

RIGGED, I TELL YOU

Breed
Breed
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 06:54 AM Reply

630am-11pm guitar center shift

bring on the crazy ass musicians

Braiton
Braiton
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 09:08 AM Reply

At 11/23/12 06:54 AM, Breed wrote: 630am-11pm guitar center shift

bring on the crazy ass musicians

Wish I could fly over there and spend the few dollars I have.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 09:31 AM Reply

At 11/23/12 09:08 AM, Braiton wrote:
At 11/23/12 06:54 AM, Breed wrote: 630am-11pm guitar center shift

bring on the crazy ass musicians
Wish I could fly over there and spend the few dollars I have.

wish I could watch americans trample each other for low low prices at the mall today :P


Want to chat with fellow newgrounders? Then go here & come visit The High Society Club!
ALSO - My sig isnt there just for show - CLICK IT!

BBS Signature
MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Member since: Sep. 9, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 23rd, 2012 @ 10:47 AM Reply

At 11/23/12 09:31 AM, Chronamut wrote:
Wish I could fly over there and spend the few dollars I have.
wish I could watch americans trample each other for low low prices at the mall today :P

You're always so clever, it's just so adorable ;)

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 06:21 AM Reply

I took the plunge and bought Windows 8 for one of the household's computers on Black Friday. It was only 90$.

I'll post updates, and pictures if I do anything drastic because of it..,.

xKore
xKore
  • Member since: May. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 07:13 AM Reply

sup guys

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 07:19 AM Reply

At 11/24/12 07:13 AM, xKore wrote: sup guys

Hey you

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 09:34 AM Reply

At 11/22/12 10:29 PM, jarrydn wrote: I just bought an OP-1. I figure if I don't dig it I can sell it on ebay and not lose any money on it.

Yup, jealous. I almost bought a keyboard just like my dad bought when I was 9-10 years old or so. Then I saw I'm already halfway through my entertainment spending budget for the budget year.. which started in October.

Here's hoping I can convince my dad to finally sell (or give for Christmas) his to me. It only goes for like 150 GBP on ebay anyway now. Not exactly a synthesizer, but there is much nostalgia for me in this thing. It's got hundreds of rhythmbox styles, all wtih 4 variations, 2 fillins, 2 intros and 2 endings. Hundreds of instruments as well, and midi in/out, floppy drive for midi files, settings preset banks and so forth. Really an awesome machine. I'm talking about the out of production Technics KN1600.

At 11/24/12 07:13 AM, xKore wrote: sup guys

nm u
How was your tour?

Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 10:48 AM Reply

At 11/24/12 07:13 AM, xKore wrote: sup guys

i take it you're done famousing and are going to just hang out here now

jpbear
jpbear
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 11:12 AM Reply

At 11/24/12 10:48 AM, Buoy wrote:
At 11/24/12 07:13 AM, xKore wrote: sup guys
i take it you're done famousing and are going to just hang out here now

and provide us with samples of your seed

sorohanro
sorohanro
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 03:22 PM Reply

Need help for a title.
How is correctly in English:
1. Memories of ______
2. Memories of a ______
where _____ is a noun.

BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 03:24 PM Reply

At 11/24/12 03:22 PM, sorohanro wrote: Need help for a title.
How is correctly in English:
1. Memories of ______
2. Memories of a ______
where _____ is a noun.

Generally #2, unless the noun is a place or person.

Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 04:11 PM Reply

or plural. just tell us the noun man

FairSquare
FairSquare
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2008
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 04:27 PM Reply

At 11/24/12 04:11 PM, Buoy wrote: or plural. just tell us the noun man

It's un-noun


Example of my singing here

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 04:36 PM Reply

At 11/24/12 10:48 AM, Buoy wrote:
At 11/24/12 07:13 AM, xKore wrote: sup guys
i take it you're done famousing and are going to just hang out here now

we're not cool enough. lol


lel

SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 18
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 04:41 PM Reply

At 11/24/12 07:13 AM, xKore wrote: sup guys

I love how you still have that chiptunes sig

sorohanro
sorohanro
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 04:45 PM Reply

At 11/24/12 04:27 PM, FairSquare wrote: It's un-noun

:D good one :)

At 11/24/12 04:11 PM, Buoy wrote: or plural. just tell us the noun man

Imaginary friend... if that make any sense.

Braiton
Braiton
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Nov. 24th, 2012 @ 05:03 PM Reply

At 11/24/12 04:45 PM, sorohanro wrote:
At 11/24/12 04:27 PM, FairSquare wrote: It's un-noun
D good one :)
At 11/24/12 04:11 PM, Buoy wrote: or plural. just tell us the noun man
Imaginary friend... if that make any sense.

Don't forget about the an