Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-12 16:41:00 Reply

You guys are boring. Post nudes.

Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

Buoy
Buoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-12 16:49:57 Reply

says the person who is literally a jellyfish

SuperBastard
SuperBastard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Animator
Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-12 16:55:36 Reply

At 11/12/12 04:49 PM, Buoy wrote: says the person who is literally a jellyfish

Float with me for a second here.

Being a lump of stinging pulsing jelly... I don't get a lot of action. I just kind of go where ever the flow takes me. You'd think I'd see some mermaid titties once in a while but no, mermaids don't want to have anything to do with me. They just giggle and swim away from me.

fml

Giants are too tall. We'll have to stand on top of each others shoulders to survive.

SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-12 16:57:03 Reply

At 11/12/12 03:40 PM, Buoy wrote: music
some music is good
literally good, man (3:42)

I wonder how that sounds to foreigners though?

Everyone is a foreigner :) But I'm not Norwegian if that's what you mean, and I don't understand what's said. I like the music anyway. IâEUTMve heard of the Kaizers Orchestra before, but I havenâEUTMt got any of their albums. Thank you for reminding me about them.

BBS Signature
BrokenDeck
BrokenDeck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-12 20:37:00 Reply

At 11/12/12 04:55 PM, Quarl wrote:
At 11/12/12 04:49 PM, Buoy wrote: says the person who is literally a jellyfish
Float with me for a second here...

IKR, being a broken piece of wood, both halves of me float also

Braiton
Braiton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-12 20:45:04 Reply

At 11/12/12 04:41 PM, Quarl wrote: You guys are boring. Post nudes.

Are cocks good enough for you?
Here's a representation of mine.

The Audio Forum Lounge

The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-12 21:09:04 Reply

At 11/12/12 08:45 PM, Braiton wrote:
Are cocks good enough for you?
Here's a representation of mine.

I knew that picture would show up!

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-12 21:45:35 Reply

I DONT KNOW U

lel

la-yinn
la-yinn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-12 23:07:49 Reply

At 11/12/12 09:45 PM, Sequenced wrote:
I DONT KNOW U

oh that makes it so much hotter baby

Latest tracks:
Sub Marines
Chemosound

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-13 02:05:52 Reply

At 11/12/12 11:07 PM, la-yinn wrote:
At 11/12/12 09:45 PM, Sequenced wrote:
I DONT KNOW U
oh that makes it so much hotter baby

we were like long lost bffs when we met though.

and then we act like it never happened.

lel

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-13 08:09:30 Reply

It seems that I didn't miss anything. :P

[Hidden Audio Gems]
SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook
PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!
Latest track: Oak - Funkerbot!

BBS Signature
la-yinn
la-yinn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-13 13:26:06 Reply

At 11/13/12 08:09 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: It seems that I didn't miss anything. :P

You did, but if you're quick you can still catch a glimpse of the dildofort we all built...

It is glorious. Morning glorious.

Latest tracks:
Sub Marines
Chemosound

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-13 14:01:06 Reply

At 11/13/12 01:26 PM, la-yinn wrote:
At 11/13/12 08:09 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: It seems that I didn't miss anything. :P
You did, but if you're quick you can still catch a glimpse of the dildofort we all built...

It is glorious. Morning glorious.

quarl wanted dicks.

lel

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-13 16:06:19 Reply

My PC is fucked up

So about a week ago I successfully got rid of the ukash virus, but now some other problems have returned, problems that kinda make my connection to the internet worthless.
First of all, Google Chrome isn't working and I've heard that has something to do with Google Chrome itself so I can't help it. Also sice a few days Internet Explorer has been giving me a runtime error everytime I go to a website that is not Google and no matter how many times I reset it to its default settings it keeps crashing. I've also tried this Microsoft FixIt thing but that didn't help either.
This basically means that I'm depending on Mozilla Firefox at the moment. Right now it's the only browser that lives up to its name (it let's me browse the interwebs) but it's got a shitload of problems as well. First of all, no matter how many times I set Google as my homepage, everytime I open Mozilla it links me to this 'certified-toolbar' thing, which is basically the same as Google but I just find it obnoxious that I can't simply change my homepage. Furthermore, when I used Mozilla for the first time in years again I obviously had to upgrade some of its add-ons, but for some reason my Adobe Shockwave for Director add-on refuses to overwrite its older file with its newer file so I keep getting a message that my version of Shockwave is 'vulnerable'. Last but not least, I DID manage to upgrade Flash Player to its latest version but it still won't work, which in a nutshell means that I can't use Youtube, SoundCloud, Bandcamp and Newgrounds (except for spamming the AFL with stuff like this).
Also I can no longer open files with Windows Media Player and I also can't change any of my computer's security settings like Windows Firewall (which is turned off atm).

Basically I'm just watching my computer die. Luckily FL Studio and all its plugins still work.

[Hidden Audio Gems]
SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook
PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!
Latest track: Oak - Funkerbot!

BBS Signature
The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-13 17:02:52 Reply

At 11/13/12 04:06 PM, LiquidOoze wrote: Basically I'm just watching my computer die. Luckily FL Studio and all its plugins still work.

The best course of action is to buy an external hard drive, back up all plugins and FL Studio files (and whatever else), and to reformat the main hard drive in your computer. Your computer isn't dying, your hard drive is simply infected with viruses. A reformat will solve everything. I've reformatted my computers around 5 times. It sounds scarier than it is.

You may try to get it fixed, but problems will probably just re-occur. Reformatting is the safest way to make sure your computer is virus free.

Oh, and after you do reformat, make sure you get a quality anti-virus program ASAP. I use Norton, and despite what most people say, it keeps my computer virus-free.

Quarl
Quarl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-13 17:18:30 Reply

At 11/13/12 02:01 PM, Sequenced wrote:
quarl wanted dicks.

maoorrrrrr dickz plox.

On a slightly more serious note, I'm loving California! If anyone missed it I randomly decided to drive across country from new york to room with some random chick. She's out of the picture but I'm getting nice and cozy over here. The place I'm staying at has a piano in the main lobby and everyone in the building plays. It's fricking great. I've been getting so much practice and jamming in.

FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-13 18:55:55 Reply

*checks in lounge after two weeks*

*sees chickens*

*leaves*

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-13 18:57:29 Reply

Did somebody say "cock"?

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-13 19:39:48 Reply

At 11/13/12 06:55 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: *checks in lounge after two weeks*

*sees chickens*

*leaves*

YOU CAN'T JUDGE US YOU QUEER

lel

Braiton
Braiton
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-13 20:00:52 Reply

At 11/13/12 06:55 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: *checks in lounge after two weeks*

*sees chickens*

*leaves*

olol chicken he said chicken lolol

SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-13 20:08:37 Reply

At 11/13/12 04:06 PM, LiquidOoze wrote: My PC is fucked up

So about a week ago I successfully got rid of the ukash virus, but now some other problems have returned, problems that kinda make my connection to the internet worthless.
First of all, Google Chrome isn't working and I've heard that has something to do with Google Chrome itself so I can't help it. Also sice a few days Internet Explorer has been giving me a runtime error everytime I go to a website that is not Google and no matter how many times I reset it to its default settings it keeps crashing. I've also tried this Microsoft FixIt thing but that didn't help either.
This basically means that I'm depending on Mozilla Firefox at the moment. Right now it's the only browser that lives up to its name (it let's me browse the interwebs) but it's got a shitload of problems as well. First of all, no matter how many times I set Google as my homepage, everytime I open Mozilla it links me to this 'certified-toolbar' thing, which is basically the same as Google but I just find it obnoxious that I can't simply change my homepage. Furthermore, when I used Mozilla for the first time in years again I obviously had to upgrade some of its add-ons, but for some reason my Adobe Shockwave for Director add-on refuses to overwrite its older file with its newer file so I keep getting a message that my version of Shockwave is 'vulnerable'. Last but not least, I DID manage to upgrade Flash Player to its latest version but it still won't work, which in a nutshell means that I can't use Youtube, SoundCloud, Bandcamp and Newgrounds (except for spamming the AFL with stuff like this).
Also I can no longer open files with Windows Media Player and I also can't change any of my computer's security settings like Windows Firewall (which is turned off atm).

Basically I'm just watching my computer die. Luckily FL Studio and all its plugins still work.

That's rough. Your problems are quite common. Too bad they all happen at once on the same computer. I had the Ukash virus some weeks ago too. Took me halve a day to get rid of it. On my parents computer both Chrome and Explorer are broken, and can't be reinstalled. Firefox is the only browser that still works. Same as with you. They too have a problem with flash. Maybe firefox and flash don't work well together. I heard a lot of problems regarding that combination (and real player). What works for my parents is, after they try to reinstall flash, it suddenly works again. They have to do that each time they restart the computer though. And I say try to reinstall, because the installation stops at 50% and gives an error. Still it gives flash just enough of a boost to work again. Maybe this works for you too. Otherwise you could try Oprah. I have no experience with that browser, but I heard some good things. Otherwise you'll have to buy a new computer. But then you have to spend some cash, and days installing all of your programs, with no guarantee everything will work again. Good luck.

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-13 21:32:56 Reply

So much wall of text

lel

The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-13 22:51:14 Reply

At 11/13/12 08:08 PM, SourJovis wrote: Otherwise you'll have to buy a new computer.

Wut? Just reformat your hard drive. Viruses cannot effect any other components of your computer, except the data on your hard drive. A reformat deletes everything on that hard drive, and once you re-install your OS, you're good to go.

EchozAurora
EchozAurora
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-14 00:38:19 Reply

At 11/13/12 05:18 PM, Quarl wrote: maoorrrrrr dickz plox.

On a slightly more serious note, I'm loving California!

I'm glad to hear things are going well there! Making the decision to move across the country like you did is a major thing to do.

Also... wut... you need to see it again? lololol :P

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod.
Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature
SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-14 08:58:55 Reply

At 11/13/12 10:51 PM, The-iMortal wrote: Wut? Just reformat your hard drive. Viruses cannot effect any other components of your computer, except the data on your hard drive. A reformat deletes everything on that hard drive, and once you re-install your OS, you're good to go.

That's the cheapest solution. Might also be the best. If you think it's still worth it, by al means do. You can extend the life of a computer by keeping software up to date tremendously, reformatting and replacing hardware components that slow your computer down by buying new ones. Doing so is much cheaper, than buying a new one every x number of time.

However you can not do this infinitely. Eventually computers gets too old. Will not be able to handle up to date software. If you have to replace important, expensive or just many hardware at once it's time for a clean start, and buy a new one. Of course you can transfer anything you want (that's still worth it) from your old computer to the new.

Reformatting only gets rid of the viruses, but if a computer is full of viruses, there may be underlying problems. Those must be fixed as well. Out of date computers with an out of date operating system drivers, are more vulnerable to viruses. Reformatting is a lot of work, and there's no guarantee your computer will come out as good as it was before. Some programs may not reinstall (for reasons known or unknown), settings and preferences may be lost.

You'll have to look at how old your computer is, what you'd have to do to get it up to date, how much it is to buy a new one, how much money you have, and then decide for yourself what you think is best.

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-14 09:24:10 Reply

don't tempt me :P

LONG LIVE PICCIES THREAD :p
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-14 09:27:57 Reply

At 11/14/12 09:24 AM, Chronamut wrote:
don't tempt me :P

LONG LIVE PICCIES THREAD :p

3rd place winner in pumpkin carving contest :)

• Demented Mr. Ullman Pumpkin
    Demented Mr. Ullman Pumpkin by Chronamut

mr. ullman is a creepy dapper guy in a flash called poopin beaks, this ws submitted for a contest on newgrounds.com, as the f...

Score
    4.461538462 / 5.00
    Type
    Other
    Popularity
    Rated
    Everyone

SourJovis
SourJovis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-14 09:54:38 Reply

At 11/14/12 09:27 AM, Chronamut wrote: 3rd place winner in pumpkin carving contest :)
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/chronamut/demented-mr-ull man-pumpkin

Congrats! Great work! Looks a lot like the "real" Mr Ullman.

BBS Signature
gavkay21
gavkay21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2012-11-14 10:23:21 Reply

What cool plug-ins should i get. Some cool effects ones