00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,782,559 Views | 34,324 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-29 11:25:01

Weird Dreams

I was giving Ryan Reynolds a sponge bath, but I was his mom and yet I was still trying to take a peek at his neh-heh.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-29 12:30:53

At 6/29/13 11:10 AM, Echo wrote: I had a dream that involved flying flip flops that attacked people in savage swarms once.

Sounds like a low-budget knock of of Alfred Hitchcock's 'The Birds'. You know, one of those things you'd see at Redbox and just shake your head at.

At 6/29/13 11:25 AM, ZipZipper wrote: I was giving Ryan Reynolds a sponge bath, but I was his mom and yet I was still trying to take a peek at his neh-heh.

I wonder what Freud would interpret that as? :p

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-29 14:55:22

Oh only one weird dream I can remember and I'm willing to reveal, is when I was a wacky racer (minipets in carts-game on DOS/MS-DOS) and I had a race in a track on some iceberg lap. Suddently i melted throught the ice and entered a tunnel. I fell out of my wacky car and appeared in our school cantina. Instead of the usual staff, there were some ugly green monters dressed in kitchen garb distributing green goo. I took it from them, sat on the table and when I had my first bitte I was suddently falling from the sky with Kim Possible and I was trying to glide right to her.
When I reached her I tried to undress her and have my way with her, but when I sliped my hand under her shirt I woke up. xD

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-29 15:25:54

Weird Dreams

I used to have this recurring dream where I am in this giant white box that has a black (Straight black... like an outline more than an actual form) bunkbed in one corner, 2 black orbs that bounce around inside the box, defying gravity, and a single gorilla.

Here's the weird part... if that wasn't weird enough already... everything in this box, including the box itself is both small, yet large, if it's moving it was moving slow, yet incredibly fast... all at the same time... The only things that were constant were myself and the bunkbed.

It's really hard to explain... it's not like things were big and then small... and then big again... they were both, at the same time... same goes for speed, the orbs bouncing around were never slow, nor fast, they were always both.

The gorilla would occasionally beat his chest and vanish entirely, and sometimes he would come back before I woke up, and sometimes he wouldn't.

So... yeah... That's the weirdest dream I've ever had... and it was recurring over the period of about 5 years. I don't have it anymore though... but something like that is hard to forget.

Audio/BBS Mod

News: Bye bye Skype - Music: Tonight Will Be The Night- Art: Kira

\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-29 15:43:14

Since a couple of weeks I'm no longer able to mark things as helpfull, useless or abusive. Does anyone else has this problem? Does anyone know why this is? Is there anything I can do about this? Thanks.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-29 15:45:53

At 6/29/13 03:25 PM, Back-From-Purgatory wrote: Weird Dreams

Perhaps it's a predicament. Turn it into a film/novel and share it with the world.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-29 16:08:06

Weird Dreams

I always have kinda cinematic seeming dreams. Lots of mist, long shots, slow movement. I'm more watching in the dream then experiencing things. One recently involved a sort of endless beach with these giant black marble like spheres spaced out in the sand and huge rocks/isles jutting out in the distance.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-30 01:06:12

At 6/29/13 04:08 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote: Weird Dreams

I always have kinda cinematic seeming dreams. Lots of mist, long shots, slow movement. I'm more watching in the dream then experiencing things. One recently involved a sort of endless beach with these giant black marble like spheres spaced out in the sand and huge rocks/isles jutting out in the distance.

dang, I want your dreams O:

My dreams always seem too realistic.
Like when I was still in school, I would dream of me waking up and going through the whole day, only to end up really waking up in real life at the end. This sucked cause I would have an awesome dream that seemed real then I would forget it didn't happen in real life when I woke up.

Lets just say, things almost got awkward at times lol

I suck at grammer ^ can't you tell?

Yoooooouuuutuuubeeeee

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-30 01:58:03

Weird Dreams

I've always been one for weird dreams. I use to have reoccurring dreams about counting numbers and lines, very thin lines and dots, scrambling dots in single file, everything moving like everything going fast and slow at the same time, tiny, like a clock that's keeping time but time itself is warped, I'd wake up crying with the lights on with my mother or father asking me what my name was, sometimes in a different room. This also happened at the end of reoccurring dreams of a sky so dark it gives no light to the earth, only darkness, piles of rubble the size of buildings up close reflecting back at me through the light of a flash light. These dreams followed me all the way up to middle school. I'd just wake, feeling lost and grieved, half dreaming, half awake. These days I only wake with the feeling of loss and fear, no dreams to lead me there, it only happens at the beginning of my sleep cycle, I usually remedy this by a few minutes of meditation before bed. I still dream, quite vividly actually. Sometimes I remember my dreams better than the previous day I just had.

I dream of survival situations, planes, tornadoes, people with guns, people who don't believe me. Sometimes visiting areas I've mapped out in a previous dream. If I stay asleep too long I begin having lucid dreams where other creatures or people in my dream carry conversations with me and I can see every detail - from the grains in the wood on a window sill to raindrops on my hand. I can feel the air, like the wind or if it's warm or cold. Sometimes over breakfast (when I'm awake) I'll recall a bit of advice from a person in my dream and share it with someone. I of course know that this is advice coming from my own mind, but it's always still quite insightful to me, like my sub-consciousness is simplifying my daily thoughts for me.

That felt really good to share! Thank you for reading this.

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-30 03:01:30

OK GUYS HERS MY AUIDO FOR THE ADVERATIMENT THREAD

htis is my newest and best audio yet that i can think and my most recent muisc

The Audio Forum Lounge

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-30 07:27:44

speaking of weird dreams, i had a dream where i was travelling around London. At some point I said "this place looks a lot like Vietnam."

I've never been to London or Vietnam.

Bandcamp | Ko-Fi | John Wall of Sound's Bandcamp

one of these days i'll have a proper website lmao

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-30 12:07:20

At 6/29/13 08:18 AM, BlazingDragon wrote:
Anyone else had weird dreams lately?

Weirdest one I can remember was the one where I was lying in bed and my dad woke me up randomly asking me where I got the magic mushrooms.

But then I woke up, cause my dad was asking me where I had gotten those magic mushrooms. Shit.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-30 13:28:18

At 6/30/13 07:27 AM, Yoshiii343 wrote: speaking of weird dreams, i had a dream where i was travelling around London. At some point I said "this place looks a lot like Vietnam."

The weirdest dream I've ever had is when I dreamed that I posted a song and a kindergarten-style comment in the audio forum lounge. It was so real, but of course it was just a dream.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-30 13:35:59

At 6/30/13 01:28 PM, Bosa wrote:
At 6/30/13 07:27 AM, Yoshiii343 wrote:

I had a dream where Bosa started trolling everyone hardcorely, but then realized he was not dreaming. And I soon realized the same thing. Deja vu!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-30 14:21:34

Gotta get back on the meds. Reality and dreams are merging. D:

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-30 14:49:33

At 6/30/13 01:35 PM, Wurfel-Waffles wrote:
At 6/30/13 02:21 PM, InvisibleObserver wrote: I had a dream where Bosa started trolling everyone hardcorely, but then realized he was not dreaming. And I soon realized the same thing. Deja vu!

Dudes, me too. I can relate.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-30 15:44:32

i got some free headphones from a bus tour in scotland. been listening to some Trance on them and they are actually pretty fucking good.

:D:D:D

lel

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-30 17:08:01

At 6/30/13 03:44 PM, Sequenced wrote: i got some free headphones from a bus tour in scotland. been listening to some Trance on them and they are actually pretty fucking good.

D:D:D

Are you sure you're not dreaming though?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-06-30 21:10:12

Once I dreamed I was in high school and I had an evil stepmother who was a necromancer, who opened a dimensional portal, to let a planet in that was an alternate version of the earth. On this planet lived people that were already dead on ours, or alternate versions of people that were still alive (e.g. a male variant of a female, a black of a white, a friendly of an unfriendly person). The people from the other planet entered ours, and we had to play a bad ass version of handball against them (inside a cage with steel balls, and you could smash each other aside). At the end of each match I had to fight one on one against one of the people from the alternate dimension.
I had a forbidden love relationship with some girl, and we had to hide from the evil stepmother, because she could oversee the entire city (like in 1984).
There were also angels who were the guardians of the other planet and had to restore the balance. They wore white with red robes, and large hats, that kept their faces obscured in the shades. They had name tags though. And they carried huge swords with chainsaw blades.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-07-01 06:37:28

At 6/30/13 09:10 PM, SourJovis wrote:
There were also angels who were the guardians of the other planet and had to restore the balance. They wore white with red robes, and large hats, that kept their faces obscured in the shades. They had name tags though. And they carried huge swords with chainsaw blades.

wtf did you eat

lel

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-07-01 11:23:33

At 6/30/13 03:44 PM, Sequenced wrote: i got some free headphones from a bus tour in scotland. been listening to some Trance on them and they are actually pretty fucking good.

D:D:D

what a coincidence, i recently left a pair of pretty good headphones on a bus in scotland

p.s. i am gay

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-07-01 14:20:37

At 7/1/13 11:40 AM, Braiton wrote:
At 7/1/13 06:37 AM, Sequenced wrote: wtf did you eat
You don't seem to grasp what DMT is capable of.

Or cheese. I think I had cheese fondue, with lots of wine and shrooms. And a pineapple.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-07-02 00:07:58

At 6/30/13 09:10 PM, SourJovis wrote: Once I dreamed I was in high school and I had an evil stepmother who was a necromancer...

That's a pretty vivid sounding dream. I'm surprised you remembered so many details!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-07-02 00:15:05

At 7/2/13 12:07 AM, BlazingDragon wrote:
At 6/30/13 09:10 PM, SourJovis wrote: Once I dreamed I was in high school and I had an evil stepmother who was a necromancer...
That's a pretty vivid sounding dream. I'm surprised you remembered so many details!

Most of my dreams are not so vivid...with the exception of early morning dreams - those always are always so realistic

Other than that I really can't recall much detail unless the dream made a huge impression or something

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-07-02 01:10:22

At 7/2/13 12:15 AM, alternativesolution wrote: Most of my dreams are not so vivid...with the exception of early morning dreams - those always are always so realistic

Other than that I really can't recall much detail unless the dream made a huge impression or something

It is similar for me, but I once had a remarkably vivid dream that I'll never forget. Some background information first.

Due to complications with a concussion, one of my best friends died my senior year of high school. He had everything going for him, so the whole community was in shock. 4.0 student, quarter back of the football team, member of our audition choir, National Honor Society member, homecoming king, and the most selfless, kind person I'd ever met.

A few days after his death, I had the most intense dream of my life; I stepped into choir class and saw my friend sitting down across the room, but I knew he had died. Everyone was so happy though, as if nothing had happened. I sat next to him, and with an enormous grin, he put an arm around my shoulders and asked in a ridiculous British accent, "Ello Mr. Crookston, 'ow ya doin' today?" This had been the routine for years of high school. I laughed and engaged in cheerful conversation, not daring to bring up his death. I feared that doing so would make this all go away and that he'd be gone again.

Finally, the nagging of the question broke me. "Nate," I began with hesitation. "Aren't you...dead?" I finished, choking back burning tears. His warm smile immediately faded along with the light tone of the room. He frowned and lowered his brow, a concerned look transforming his expression. Everything and everyone else froze. "Trevor..." He began, "You can't let my death keep you from living your life. You've got to move forward." I blinked, and the room came flashing back into movement. The light returned, people conversed jovially, and my friend was gone. I fell to my knees and began weeping uncontrollably. Concerned classmates gathered around, pressing me to tell what was wrong. It hit me; no one but me had seen Nate that whole time. I woke up.

I'll never forget how vivid that 'dream' was. The sights, sounds, and physical sensations are burned into my mind. I can't explain it, but I know it was more than a mere dream. More than a figment of my imagination, Nate was truly there, and I felt an inexplicable sense of calm after waking up. I was no longer upset about his death. I felt peace regarding his passing.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-07-02 04:54:52

At 7/1/13 02:20 PM, SourJovis wrote:

:And a pineapple.

just one??? ur a madman

lel

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-07-02 10:16:09

My dreams are mostly a clash of random people and events going on separately or merging together without my consent.

Yet there are recuring themes going on in them from time to time.

For example. I had like 10 dreams about an xbox console that (in the dreams i believed that I always had it) I could never get it to work, no matter what I tried.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-07-02 10:23:52

At 7/2/13 10:16 AM, Deshiel wrote: For example. I had like 10 dreams about an xbox console that (in the dreams i believed that I always had it) I could never get it to work, no matter what I tried.

are you sure you were dreaming?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-07-02 10:57:47

custom building my own PC, or save up for a really high-end gaming laptop

decisions, decisions

Bandcamp | Ko-Fi | John Wall of Sound's Bandcamp

one of these days i'll have a proper website lmao

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2013-07-02 11:00:53

if you travel a lot, laptop. if not, custom built pc

lel

BBS Signature