Be a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

  • 893,600 Views
  • 35,886 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Braiton
Braiton
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 03:52 PM Reply

At 10/14/12 03:14 PM, Computer112 wrote: Chocolate Hut

At 10/14/12 08:19 AM, la-yinn wrote: stuff
So your logic is, the hut below needs complex math to build?

It's a hut built with chocolates, look like a cock, needs complex math, and tasty!

Am I a cool kid now for talking about cock with chocolate?

Not enough cock.

Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 04:07 PM Reply

At 10/14/12 03:52 PM, Braiton wrote:

Not enough cock.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOORE


lel

la-yinn
la-yinn
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 09:15 PM Reply

At 10/14/12 03:14 PM, Computer112 wrote:
Am I a cool kid now for talking about cock with chocolate?

Yeah, it will definitely open some opportunities for you 'round these parts.


Latest tracks:
Sub Marines
Chemosound

dem0lecule
dem0lecule
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 14th, 2012 @ 09:20 PM Reply

At 10/14/12 09:15 PM, la-yinn wrote:
At 10/14/12 03:14 PM, Computer112 wrote:
Am I a cool kid now for talking about cock with chocolate?
Yeah, it will definitely open some opportunities for you 'round these parts.

...

...simply for stating you're too dumb to know the use of science.

At least that hut is useful? Who is feeling hungry?


What comes around goes around...

BBS Signature
The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Member since: Aug. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 01:08 AM Reply

This is crap.

Ever since Gillard (prime minister of Australia) put the fucking carbon tax into action, the whole industry of where I work has been extremely quiet. So quiet in fact, this is my second week in a row off work in the factory! All my leave hours after this week will be spent, and unless things pick up, I'm not gonna get many hours up.

I MISS MY MONEYZZZZZ!!

fuck Gillard
FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 03:46 AM Reply

NG CD 2012

Why, why cant things just run smoothly.

October 15th, my ass. Great. Fucking greeaat.

Im just gonna shoot myself ;\

Ok, time to fix stuff. Again.

MetalRenard
MetalRenard
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 10:13 AM Reply

I got front page on Newgrounds... O.o


Rocker, Composer and World Ambassador for Foxes! I'm on Youtube. Come check me out!
Veteran REAPER user.

jpbear
jpbear
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 10:17 AM Reply

At 10/15/12 01:08 AM, The-iMortal wrote: This is crap.

fuck Gillard

blame your whole country for allowing this to happen lol

Yoshiii343
Yoshiii343
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 10:51 AM Reply

At 10/15/12 10:13 AM, MetalRenard wrote: I got front page on Newgrounds... O.o

Well, congrats.

Braiton
Braiton
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 11:27 AM Reply

At 10/15/12 10:17 AM, jpbear wrote:
At 10/15/12 01:08 AM, The-iMortal wrote: This is crap.

fuck Gillard
blame your whole country for allowing this to happen lol

Start a revolution. Now.

dem0lecule
dem0lecule
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 11:37 AM Reply

At 10/15/12 11:27 AM, Braiton wrote:
At 10/15/12 10:17 AM, jpbear wrote:
At 10/15/12 01:08 AM, The-iMortal wrote: This is crap.

fuck Gillard
blame your whole country for allowing this to happen lol
Start a revolution. Now.

Gillard is probably comparable to G.W. Bush. They should share room with each other.

Was about to make an aussie joke... Do eet in Politics forum, please.

What comes around goes around...

BBS Signature
Nav
Nav
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 12:09 PM Reply

Oh hi guys, what's up?

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 12:47 PM Reply

At 10/15/12 12:09 PM, Nav wrote: Oh hi guys, what's up?

If you don't like maths, get the fuck outta here.


SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
Nav
Nav
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 01:04 PM Reply

At 10/15/12 12:47 PM, LiquidOoze wrote: If you don't like maths, get the fuck outta here.

I'm down with maths. Got a math exam this coming Wednesday, in fact.

Just gotta say, though, high school math did not prepare me for college math. We should teach discrete math in high school =\

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 01:05 PM Reply

At 10/15/12 12:47 PM, LiquidOoze wrote:
At 10/15/12 12:09 PM, Nav wrote: Oh hi guys, what's up?
If you don't like maths, get the fuck outta here.

I think by that he means the numerator is up? That's all I can make of it.

Other than that the ceiling is still up here, and the sky if you take it outside.

In the case you don't mean it literally and are inquiring about what's going on / how we are: I'm doing pretty good, just cleaning up some code I've been working on.

Haven't seen you here for a long while!
Nav
Nav
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 02:51 PM Reply

At 10/15/12 01:05 PM, Mich wrote: In the case you don't mean it literally and are inquiring about what's going on / how we are: I'm doing pretty good, just cleaning up some code I've been working on.

Haven't seen you here for a long while!

Haha yeah, I've been out and about and not really participating 'round these here parts of the internet. I have certainly been busy, though.

What kinda code are you working on? (Programming is fun :D unless it's web programming :(...);

Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 02:56 PM Reply

literally the best thing ever

Step
Step
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 03:00 PM Reply

Sudden mysterious appearance of two old regs

Hi guys.


Review Request Club | PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS I BEG YOU | Formerly Supersteph54
I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for any Audio Portal-related help.

BBS Signature
Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 03:00 PM Reply

At 10/15/12 03:00 PM, Step wrote: Sudden mysterious appearance of two old regs

Hi guys.

lol mich checks in like once a week these days

Mich
Mich
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 04:31 PM Reply

At 10/15/12 02:51 PM, Nav wrote:
At 10/15/12 01:05 PM, Mich wrote: In the case you don't mean it literally and are inquiring about what's going on / how we are: I'm doing pretty good, just cleaning up some code I've been working on.
What kinda code are you working on? (Programming is fun :D unless it's web programming :(...);

It is web programming indeed; I'm a full-time front-end developer nowadays. Not sure how that happened, but there you go.
The web is kind of the biggest platform out there right now with no signs of stopping any time soon, so I think I'm good. :)

At 10/15/12 03:00 PM, Buoy wrote:
At 10/15/12 03:00 PM, Step wrote: Sudden mysterious appearance of two old regs
lol mich checks in like once a week these days

I try. I think I automatically get more active as I work on music. It's the same with developer chatrooms, I tend to only really engage in conversation there (related to actually development as well as general chatter) when I'm actually working on something related.

Nav
Nav
  • Member since: Jan. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 15th, 2012 @ 04:48 PM Reply

At 10/15/12 04:31 PM, Mich wrote: It is web programming indeed; I'm a full-time front-end developer nowadays. Not sure how that happened, but there you go.
The web is kind of the biggest platform out there right now with no signs of stopping any time soon, so I think I'm good. :)

Yeah, I figured as much :) There's no way I could even do front-end development, I just don't have the eye for usability or design. I'm pretty strong on the conceptual/algorithmic part, though. We'll see where my courses take me in the future. At the moment, I'm taking lots of cool computer science and engineering courses (learning C, SML, SystemVerilog, MATLAB), and it looks like the theory part only goes deeper (I get to REALLY start delving into systems programming next semester, as well as some more serious data structure/algorithm design. It gets even harder from there. I'm planning on taking a course senior year (it's the first half of sophomore year now for me) called OS, where the second half of the semester is spent on a single assignment: writing your own OS. It's known to be an incredibly brutal course).

Ah well, I'm glad everything's settled down for you. I remember reading your posts when your life was completely in flux... you were moving to a different country, etc. How has your personal life been? Everything okay? Also what kinds of music have you been checking out lately? After all, this IS the AF :)

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 16th, 2012 @ 08:55 AM Reply

Last week I joined the club of people who took a paintball in the ass from a 2 meter distance.

Today I'm gonna join the club of people who've seen a dead penis. Cut in half. Vertically.

medicine study, y u so disturbing?!

SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 20
Gamer
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 16th, 2012 @ 10:26 AM Reply

At 10/16/12 08:55 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: Last week I joined the club of people who took a paintball in the ass from a 2 meter distance.

Today I'm gonna join the club of people who've seen a dead penis. Cut in half. Vertically.

medicine study, y u so disturbing?!

Wut o.o


lel

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 16th, 2012 @ 11:27 AM Reply

At 10/16/12 10:26 AM, Sequenced wrote:
At 10/16/12 08:55 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: Last week I joined the club of people who took a paintball in the ass from a 2 meter distance.

Today I'm gonna join the club of people who've seen a dead penis. Cut in half. Vertically.

medicine study, y u so disturbing?!
Wut o.o

Don't ask...


SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
Braiton
Braiton
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 16th, 2012 @ 03:57 PM Reply

At 10/16/12 08:55 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: Today I'm gonna join the club of people who've seen a dead penis. Cut in half. Vertically.

medicine study, y u so disturbing?!

I don't think there's a club for that.

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 16th, 2012 @ 04:08 PM Reply

At 10/16/12 03:57 PM, Braiton wrote:
At 10/16/12 08:55 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: Today I'm gonna join the club of people who've seen a dead penis. Cut in half. Vertically.

medicine study, y u so disturbing?!
I don't think there's a club for that.

Then I'm hosting one! I'll probably be the only member but that's okay.


SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 16th, 2012 @ 04:27 PM Reply

At 10/16/12 08:55 AM, LiquidOoze wrote: Last week I joined the club of people who took a paintball in the ass from a 2 meter distance.

Today I'm gonna join the club of people who've seen a dead penis. Cut in half. Vertically.

... Sounds hot.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
vanguard182
vanguard182
  • Member since: Mar. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 16th, 2012 @ 04:30 PM Reply

hello hello, looks like i am just in time for the dead-penis-cut-in-half-vertically club

la-yinn
la-yinn
  • Member since: Nov. 17, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 16th, 2012 @ 04:32 PM Reply

At 10/16/12 04:30 PM, vanguard182 wrote: hello hello, looks like i am just in time for the dead-penis-cut-in-half-vertically club

You're in for quite the treat..


Latest tracks:
Sub Marines
Chemosound

LiquidOoze
LiquidOoze
  • Member since: May. 13, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Musician
Response to The Audio Forum Lounge Oct. 16th, 2012 @ 04:33 PM Reply

At 10/16/12 04:30 PM, vanguard182 wrote: hello hello, looks like i am just in time for the dead-penis-cut-in-half-vertically club

Hey hey, a fellow club member!


SoundCloud || Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Click below to listen to my newest track!

BBS Signature