00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ErinJA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Christmas Cheer

23,942 Views | 218 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-25 19:00:20

Yep, This "thing" was probably entoxicated and started talking shit by send a threat letter... If i were you id track this thing "brolly" down and stab it a couple times... and pls.. Lay off of the Caps.

-Gorgoroth-

Christmas Cheer

I'll kick your fucking teeth in...

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-25 22:06:18

LOL!What a faggotish son of a sorry bitch.What has brolly done to that bastard?Masturbate him to a climax with teddy fucking bears?

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-25 22:54:09

HAHA Oh my god this is funny.
I am reading these reviews on the kid I keep talking shit to. What's her name...kristof88 or something like that. Anyways, I'm reading her (I call you girl if you are reading this kristof88, even though I know you are a guy who is 33 (HAHA)) profile and she says on this one movie, and I quote "to fucking short!" on Powerpuff Girls Intro, "to short!". Author responses with this
"It's an intro to attach to capped toons served on the channel to brand it dumb ass! I said that it was an intro and it was short u retarded fuck head "It's an intro so it's short" get it?" (ROFLMAO)
So let's see here, hmmm. I can almost spell every word correctly, while you on the other hand, "little girl", can't even spell "TOO" right! Gohansballpower 1, kristof88 0.
To get off topic a bit, I actually read the letter all the way through (eye sore) and...yeah, she is a fucking nutcase. Just make more Brutality movies so we don't have moronic idiots like Broly's

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-25 23:24:16

don't watch DBZ?

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-26 00:07:11

I count one period and three commas in the whole damn letter, and one of the commas was entirely misused. Now THAT'S what brings Christmas cheer to the holidays times.

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-26 04:39:45

What are you doing? You must be a pretty big pussy to say shit like that. You must think you are pretty big to make threats like that to Wade and Tom. They have probably contributed more to society than you ever will in your life. Pretty soon you are gonna slip up and fuck wit da wrong person, then you are gonna get fucked up. You are probably a fat little bald bitch, sitten behind your computer thinkin nobody can get to you, well think again. You are this close to oversteppin your boundaries, and i can only pray that some body doesent tell the Police about your threats.

Christmas Cheer

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-26 04:50:32

At 12/25/03 10:54 PM, Gohansballpower wrote: can't even spell "TOO" right!

and i suppose YOU've never made any typos?

okay then here's some of YOUR typos.

Good movie, but makes me want to turn into a dutch or scotish person and...

spell "scottish" right assface.

LET THE STUPID CONTROVERY AGAINST FOAMY CONTINUE!!!

it's CONTROVERSY.

i'm sure there's a lot more of your typos to be seen, but i've got other things to do then to read some DBZ freak's reviews.
So fuck off, ya genderless freak.
PS: DBZ sucks.

Christmas Cheer

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-26 07:18:58

At 12/23/03 10:07 PM, Tabris1 wrote: Lmao, Tom if this guy send an @mail like thad again tell me ill send gogeta on his ass LOL

Y3r! BCuZ G0G3Ta Iz Rel!!

Seriously, type correctly. And don't think cartoon characters are real. You are nearly as bad as the guy who sent Tom the email.
Dumbass AOL`er.

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-26 07:55:30

Holy crap, I think my IQ just went down about 13 points...
Ryan

How you doin?

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-26 09:57:18

DB owns a little respect just because this bitch says thad she's brolly's bitch doesn't mean DB sucks a little respect plz, pretty plz, well i would really apriciate it.

Christmas Cheer

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-26 10:13:35

This reminds me of a time a girl over the internet threatened to hex me. She said she was going to summon dark spirits to take my soul or something. What a queer.

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-26 10:18:10

shutup u whore.....and stop talking in capitals

Christmas Cheer

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-26 10:44:21

To kristof88,
I said that I can spell ALMOST of my words correctly. I'm not a fucking spell-check machine over here. I do have it, but I don't use it because most of the time, I'm right. I don't even know what I'm doing talking to stupid kids who I don't even know who they are...oops I'm sorry, you're a 33 year old person still living at home with his mama. Having fun masturbating to women with dicks?
Broly's Girl must be killed, or at least taken off of newgrounds. I hate having to read losers mail like Broly's Girl and kristof88. I am keeping my theories on having no letters in all caps and letting kids come in here when they are 14. I've got reasons for that, but everyone ignores them.

I will take all of your money, food, and underpants when you are sleeping in bed.

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-26 15:35:01

lol! , that man/girl is a retard/dork/loser,he should get a freaking life. I wonder why he even e-mailed tom, cause brutality was Mcfretn.

Have you sent the message? yes. Good. Resistence is futile!

X will Rule!

Christmas Cheer

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-26 16:22:19

Brolly is some charcter from the anime series dragonball z or gt

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-26 17:04:15

At 12/26/03 10:44 AM, Gohansballpower wrote: I'm not a fucking spell-check machine over here.

yeah well DUH neither am i. then don't accuse ME of misspelling my words.

Christmas Cheer

fucking magnets man how do they work

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-26 18:38:25

you know what? I am sorry, alright? I'm sorry that I said that kids under 14 can't come here. I'll move the limit to 12 so we can stop fighting over here. God it's gotten outta hand here. So yeah, that's right, I said i was SORRY. I don't care if you still talk shit about me so go ahead, bullshit me to death if you want to. Just do it when I'm off with my e-mail address KAMEHAME_FLASH@hotmail.com.

P.S. I don't care if you hate DBZ or not, I still like it a little.

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-26 18:59:25

ok wtf is up with this message?BZ i still like but 5 % out of 100% and who would threaten Tom because of a flash movie?

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-26 21:56:07

Heres an ideal. We cut this lil prick into maney pieaces and burn them then piss on them. Then beat the hell outa broly.

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-26 22:47:09

That person has got some serious problems, I don't know if their dad rapes them or does somethingto them but seriosly, thats pretty fucked right there. I'm out, later.

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-27 01:29:32

I pose a kanundrum to ya, a riddel if you will, wahts the diffrance bewtween you, and a mallard with a cold? ones a sick duck, i cant remember how it ends but your mothers a whore. and boy you might be legaly retarded. well the game is a-foot,and i CAN read you montabank im just canadaian, i spent 5 years of my life trying to invent an anal bum cover, failing to do so is my greatest regret.

Christmas Cheer

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-27 01:30:49

I pose a kanundrum to ya, a riddel if you will, wahts the diffrance bewtween you, and a mallard with a cold? ones a sick duck, i cant remember how it ends but your mothers a whore. and boy you might be legaly retarded. well the game is a-foot,and i CAN read you montabank im just canadaian, i spent 5 years of my life trying to invent an anal bum cover, failing to do so is my greatest regret.

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-27 01:31:52

Christmas Cheer

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-27 06:05:04

Maybe if this chick would stop using caps, learn how to spell, then grew up a few years, then she'd be girl material, until then this shit is somthing that makes me wanna smash things like the Hulk

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-27 07:28:39

ladies and gentlemen, i give you: the culmination of 40 million years of evolution.

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-27 13:03:13

Entertaining.

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-27 14:38:15

You know... I heard of Sword Guy. I have seen reviews of him. I don't know who Brolly is, but... what was he going to do? Ow yeah I remembe, he wants to kill somebody! Sheesh, one time is enough. I mean, beter say nothing about kill!

Christmas Cheer

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-27 14:40:51

At 12/24/03 05:45 PM, Matrixguy200 wrote: Don't worry Tom, I'll just track him down and ki blast whoever wrote this crap.

or I can stab that he she with a tire iron.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-27 17:41:45

At 12/23/03 02:05 PM, -78- wrote: ah what better way to get what you want then making threaghts of physical pain with a fictional charecter

Okay first off why are we making fun of a 12 year old, when we all remember being as stupid and as demented as (s)he is back when we were 12 Another thing to consider is that perhaps we spell just as bad (or worse for those of you who's schedule consists of smoking, drinking, whacking off to pics on the internet, etc.)

Response to Christmas Cheer 2003-12-27 19:21:41

Mon, you are not hard, go home and get some help.

Christmas Cheer