00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Collab Partner

1,479 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for Collab Partner 2009-01-19 13:21:56

Hello. I am currently looking for a Collab Partner. I am trying to create a song that has a sort of dreamy feeling, and I want to collab with another person for it. There are a couple requirements, which is

1: You must have ReFX Nexus
2: You must be using Fruity Loops Studio 8.0.X
3: You can not use any other instruments other than the fruity defaults, Pro-53, and Nexus.

If you want to collab, I want check out your songs, to see how you can do. I am very leanent and will allow most to collab with me. If you want to check out my other songs, check out my profile.

I have the song already started, so you don't have to worry about starting it.

Response to Looking for Collab Partner 2009-01-19 13:26:53

You really shouldn't make it seem like you have to tryout to collab. That kinda ruins the point of a collab.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to Looking for Collab Partner 2009-01-19 13:35:47

hmm... I see what your saying... the only thing is I'm scared of a super noob (never worked with FL before, just purchased) trying to collab but ending up ruining the song...

so I guess... first person to reply saying they want to collab gets it! lol

Response to Looking for Collab Partner 2009-01-19 13:39:23

You can still have guidelines I'm just saying, sometimes those supernoobs can give good collabs, they may suck with the program but they may have some nice ideas that you can work with.

Response to Looking for Collab Partner 2009-01-19 13:44:29

ahh. OK.

Response to Looking for Collab Partner 2009-01-19 13:47:24

Well, I do fill all the requirements (except I have no idea what pro-53 is). I might want to collab with you, especially if it is a trance song.

Can't we also use z3ta?

Response to Looking for Collab Partner 2009-01-19 14:05:43

If you are interested in the song, here is a preview of the start that I have done.

Response to Looking for Collab Partner 2009-01-19 15:01:00

At 1/19/09 01:35 PM, wii1 wrote: hmm... I see what your saying... the only thing is I'm scared of a super noob (never worked with FL before, just purchased) trying to collab but ending up ruining the song...

so I guess... first person to reply saying they want to collab gets it! lol

How do we know you'renot a soopern00b xD
the song is nice - but a bit strong on the dreamy feel - maybe lower volume kicks?

I know I should be saying this in a review - but at least I'm keeping this thread alive 4 u ^^

My suggestions - drop the tryout thing, let anyone join and listen to their music to see if they fit,
or maybe tell them to give you the FL file and you do the touch-ups

Hope I helped
>>Zero123Music

Response to Looking for Collab Partner 2009-01-19 15:03:59

At 1/19/09 02:05 PM, wii1 wrote: If you are interested in the song, here is a preview of the start that I have done.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 04771

Interesting. So its like a happy dream song, not a trancey lost in my thoughts dream song. I'm getting a bit more interested. Don't have pro-53 but I can get it. Maybe I will collab