00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Drawing Monsters

41,808 Views | 384 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-25 12:33:10

At 1/24/09 04:17 PM, breakfast-muffin wrote:
At 1/24/09 04:07 PM, stickbob123 wrote: be afraid......very afraid.
i play bingo with him.

What!?

Home made movies since 1933.

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-25 12:37:53

Just drew this one just then for this thread specifically.

I call it the Skurge.

Drawing Monsters

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-25 12:39:56

And i done this one a while ago...

I made this in Photoshop and the first one in Flash.

Drawing Monsters

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-25 14:40:09

Wow i dont think i could ever draw this stuff lol nice!

I'M DRUNK!...........But what els is new :3

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-25 15:32:01

Starting to look pretty good. Maybe I'll draw something up when I get the chance.

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-25 20:06:37

Ballpoint pen on printer paper, edited in Photoshop. I wish I had a ruler :P

Yes, I know there's only one leg.

Drawing Monsters

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-26 00:49:44

Here's a description for my submission as asked.

Laughing Snake- A fierce creature who enjoys tormenting it's prey with a high pitched laugh or cackle. Most often described to resemble the sound of an old woman or witch. The snakes prefer to live near area's with small children as children are it's main food source. The snakes use the laugh to frighten children and drive them into a corner before striking, rending flesh from bone with it's razor sharp teeth.

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-26 01:38:45

I think i will post a Monster real soon! I am currently making it!

:)GUNERA1:)

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-26 02:32:56

Heres mine

Drawing Monsters

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-26 11:17:01

Wow now we are gaining more monsters from different minds. I really enjoy browsing through all the different styles.

Here's another:
Countess Gonads
The Countess Gonads were once three sisters who killed their husbands to seal a pact with the devil Asmodeus. As it turns out it wasn't the king of lust they've summoned but a lesser demon who proved to be very incompetent. The Sisters where angry they killed the demon and ate him. When they woke up they found themselves literally attached to each other. They are always guarded by the very curious looking steam bull Amadabu which the Countess Gonads Fashioned herself and feeds with her own sexual energy.

Drawing Monsters

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-26 13:52:20

This is my monster. I call him The Shadow, check him out in all his darkness.

Drawing Monsters

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-26 13:59:28

Uncoloured version

Drawing Monsters

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-26 16:54:24

SATAN LOL

Drawing Monsters

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-26 19:13:25

I copied denzel and drew a huge cock on it lol it isnt near as good

Drawing Monsters

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-26 19:49:28

i made this one today , in three minutes. His name is Nethrallapx, a failed B.O.W.

Drawing Monsters

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-26 20:28:50

At 1/26/09 07:49 PM, richler wrote: i made this one today , in three minutes. His name is Nethrallapx, a failed B.O.W.

Cool all you guys' monsters become cooler on each new submission.

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-26 21:02:35

At 1/26/09 08:28 PM, denzel-crocker wrote:
At 1/26/09 07:49 PM, richler wrote: i made this one today , in three minutes. His name is Nethrallapx, a failed B.O.W.

i drew something else, i call it , " The reunion of the Doomed "

Drawing Monsters

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-26 21:06:28

At 1/26/09 09:02 PM, richler wrote:

This is cool, by the way, i also liked Xatax can you describe her please. Thanks....

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-26 21:21:18

At 1/26/09 09:06 PM, denzel-crocker wrote:
At 1/26/09 09:02 PM, richler wrote:
This is cool, by the way, i also liked Xatax can you describe her please. Thanks....

Let me begin, She is a hybrid Half angel, half Demon she lives on the purgatory with the rest of the pariah who arent accepted from from the demon side or the angel's, she was a human but she cant remember anything...

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-26 22:47:47

To add a little to my post, that would be the Red Satyress. I don't really have a story but satyrs are related to seduction lol.

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-26 22:55:24

it was an alien when he crashed on the earth years ago now its a killing maching made by the bio terrorists his name is Tgaruchop

Drawing Monsters

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-27 01:09:59

Sorry for the image quality. I had to use my webcam. Hope you like the description.

Flesh Puppet: Created by sorcerers, these minions are proximity attackers. When one is placed by the sorcerer, it will wait in that area, possibly concealed as a statue, until it's targeted victim arrives. The Flesh Puppet is an expert of pain. It uses it's spiked claws to tear apart the victim until there is nothing left but confettied skin. Once the target is eliminated, the soul used to animate the puppet leaves and the puppet desentigrates.

Drawing Monsters

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-27 06:38:30

This isn't how i wanted it to turn out at all...

This is the Chloro Ghost. It's the unkind soul of those that have with unpleasant and malicious thoughts still remaining. The souls take over a plant and sprout human-like heads that can be poisonous or dangerous if big enough. They can spread to plants that are small like a flower, as seen in the figure, or something as large as a tree.

I certainly hope we have to describe them, otherwise I feel like a dumbass.
It isn't my best work at all... but oh well I have a migraine.

Drawing Monsters

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." - Charles Bukowski.

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-27 08:09:25

this another one, from the darkest part of hell comes lord seppoht, he was granted with the ability of mind control, he has two powerful minions a necromancer and a bull demon, a really strange creature

Drawing Monsters

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-27 08:16:33

and one more.
the sea ogre.

they're harmless, but usually mistaken for a drowning person in the ocean. Very ugly so it scares people when they actually see them, but they usually are very deep in the water.

I was just doodling and this came up so i decided to post it. Yeah ....

Drawing Monsters

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead." - Charles Bukowski.

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-27 08:22:55

Wow now we are getting really interesting stuff, Robots, Demons, A female satyr even, we have the whole army and chloroghost? Cool....

Hmmm, you think we can get this published?

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-27 08:26:24

At 1/27/09 08:22 AM, denzel-crocker wrote: Wow now we are getting really interesting stuff, Robots, Demons, A female satyr even, we have the whole army and chloroghost? Cool....

Hmmm, you think we can get this published?

yeahh!!!

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-27 10:22:04

I was kinda hopin someone would like atleast one of my ...things... lol. =)

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-27 10:51:01

A flash collection of our works would be great, perhaps in the style of the NG SketchBook Tour?

Except its all done through the net lol.

Erm, descriptions about my monsters on page 4....

The Skurge: A towering demon deriving from one of Hell's corners.
It scowls through the darkness whilst scraping its massive "Tooth" on its shoulder against the walls of the underworld, it sometimes creeps up to the earth to watch the humans live their lives and eventually picks itself a victim to snatch and drag back to its dark corner, its larger eye can see a person's greatest fears and it uses this power to destroy its prey in the most anguisable way imaginable.

The Flesh Beast: Another towering monstrosity, this beast appears to be of alien origin, it has one very weak arm which it rarely ever uses unless it absoloutely deems it neccesary, which it barely ever is, its other arm, or were it should be is just a mound of hanging flesh which rots constantly from the moment the Flesh Beast is born to when it dies, the picture depicts a Flesh Beats eye being destroyed by gunshot, this of course would not deter the beast from its prey, only enrage it to a more violent kill.

I'll do some more since you guys like them.

Oh and hows my descriptions? Im sort of getting into screen writing and other writing affairs.

BBS Signature

Response to Drawing Monsters 2009-01-27 13:08:05

Here's another monster I drew in some spare time. This is the shaded version and I';; upload the unshaded version later if it shows up to dark.

Drawing Monsters

-THESNOOPSGUY

BBS Signature