00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Template88 supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Kamusaki sketch book

4,162 Views | 64 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-02-17 16:44:40

another one, i have a very strange sense of humor so im sorry if you don't think it's funny but i can't stop laughing at the dumb expression i gave him. i've taken a liking to shading too.

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-02-17 16:47:50

as you can see i like misspelling words and i love bad grammar i think it's hilarious, this one has plenty. it's a failed wonder ball ad. i wonder if anyone remembers these, they were like chocolate balls with prizes inside, and i really don't know what it's gender is...

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-02-17 18:45:25

The snail is pretty funny :)

World Famous Kasper Lundsfryd Illustrations

nilfisk

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-02-17 20:31:19

I draw messily a lot as well. You should view it as less of a problem and more of a style, although sometimes it can get out of hand. Anyway, I would suggest applying anatomy to the faces more. I know it's supposed to be anime, but it would be a lot better if you kept the anime eyes, mouth, nose, hair, and whatever else, but moved them a bit to conform with proper anatomy. If you want a good book for this, look up Andrew Loomis.

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-02-17 22:28:58

i like how your idea of misspelling words is to just add Hs everywhere

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-02-18 20:55:19

At 2/17/09 08:31 PM, Z-ak wrote: I draw messily a lot as well. You should view it as less of a problem and more of a style, although sometimes it can get out of hand. Anyway, I would suggest applying anatomy to the faces more. I know it's supposed to be anime, but it would be a lot better if you kept the anime eyes, mouth, nose, hair, and whatever else, but moved them a bit to conform with proper anatomy. If you want a good book for this, look up Andrew Loomis.

thanks! i've actually been trying to do that since we've been learning about face proportions in art, i'm still working on those pictures though. and thanks for the book suggestion i've been trying to look for a good one.

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-02-19 06:51:21

thanks! and also i already drew all these a while ago i'm not drawing and submitting like crazy, it usually takes me longer to draw something. basically these are all predrawn so i guess you could say i'm only submitting like crazy. but i'll slow down anyways, the next one will outclass all of these i promise. i'll submit one more sketch and that's it, from now on i'll only submit something if i really think it's good enough. and one more thing, i really need a name for this guy down here, for some reason i can't come up with one. Thanks for the comments and advice everybody! They were all considered! in the next post i'll try my hardest so it doesn't look messy.

Wow! Your pictures get much better as they go along. i particuarly like this one =) I agree with others that your drawing style is too messy, but work on that, its not something to be ashamed of. =)

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-02-21 20:02:31

Wow! Your pictures get much better as they go along. i particuarly like this one =) I agree with others that your drawing style is too messy, but work on that, its not something to be ashamed of. =)

Thanks! i still need a name for that guy though...

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-02-24 20:44:46

thanks for all the comments people, here's another one, i call it SOUP. i gotta say this is my best one so far i tried hard on this one.

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-02-24 22:40:14

i drew this one quite a while ago for this stupid quiz i made

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-02-25 17:50:39

another drawing of my main character guy

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-02-27 18:11:12

pikachu

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-02-27 18:14:55

my friend told me to draw a dog so i drew this...

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-02-28 10:12:00

self explanatory

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-03-04 16:42:15

here's another

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-03-04 16:44:27

satan's cat

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-03-04 16:53:25

here's another. come on people, post, don't leave me hangin

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-03-06 16:20:27

At 3/4/09 11:18 PM, Cabbster wrote:
At 2/25/09 05:50 PM, kamusaki wrote: another drawing of my main character guy
a really unique aura/background...i love it. I'm always looking to find something good like that just to outline characters for effect and you really seem to have nailed it. I love it. Anywho the wrist band is pretty impractical, though you probably aren't shooting for anything realistic anyways so take heed or not :P

thanks! im glad you like it, i added the giant wristband to give him some pizzazz you know. if he didn't have it he would look kinda boring but i can see where you're coming from. the comic itself is pretty unrealisticso eh you know...

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-03-06 17:03:17

dave ramsey cartoon, i know i misspelled it, i did it on purpose as you can see

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-03-06 17:04:50

i call this one Xenophobia

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-03-23 19:01:19

i just bought an anatomy book on amazon and i can't wait to start practicing, the guy on the laft who's smiling is the main antagonist, just wanted to make that clear

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-03-23 19:03:05

oops on the drawing above this i meant left not laft, here's a funny one. as you can see i like putting the grim reaper in some of my funny ones for no reason.

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-04-06 21:23:54

instead of having wings and a scarf separately i decided to fuse the 2. so now his wings turn into the scarf when he's not flying and back into wings when he is, the picture below is how it looks when the scarf is in the middle of turning into wings.

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-04-06 21:27:24

don't be afraid to post, just sayin. this next one is pretty gross so... im just warning you
if you can't read it it says: "Are you shitting in the woods Johnny? You know I don't like it when you do that.... DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!? I'm the shit police, and you remember that while your wiping your ass."

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-04-06 21:30:37

this next one is a comic about me and my friends, it started as a math models group poster that got ridiculously out of hand (ill scan the poster later) and afterwards i just decided to make it a comic book.

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-04-06 21:32:35

if you noticed i am drawing with my left hand in the first page of the comic above so this is my way of correcting it.

Kamusaki sketch book

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-04-08 03:06:07

You definitely deserve more comments in here!

Very interesting stuff you have. I must say I admire your creativity! You really seem to have mastered that whole "flowing ripped capey stuff" And it really adds some dynamics to your work. Some of the pics do look like they are a bit cluttered, but it's your vision so do what you like. I'm glad you are getting that anatomy book, I see some great potential here, so with out a doubt keep at it, I can tell you enjoy drawing quite a bit by the way you are pumping out all of these so fast, great work!

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-04-10 14:33:08

At 3/4/09 04:42 PM, kamusaki wrote: here's another

either somebody needs a hug or they are trying to hard to be like Alex Pardee

nice doodles in any event

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-04-20 19:51:49

At 4/10/09 02:33 PM, GoddaM wrote:
At 3/4/09 04:42 PM, kamusaki wrote: here's another
either somebody needs a hug or they are trying to hard to be like Alex Pardee

nice doodles in any event

woah, i just looked up that alex pardee guy and his artwork is pretty frickin awesome, i hate it when my art looks like someone else's though

BBS Signature

Response to Kamusaki sketch book 2009-04-20 19:58:34

At 4/8/09 03:06 AM, AwesomeSaurus wrote: You definitely deserve more comments in here!

Very interesting stuff you have. I must say I admire your creativity! You really seem to have mastered that whole "flowing ripped capey stuff" And it really adds some dynamics to your work. Some of the pics do look like they are a bit cluttered, but it's your vision so do what you like. I'm glad you are getting that anatomy book, I see some great potential here, so with out a doubt keep at it, I can tell you enjoy drawing quite a bit by the way you are pumping out all of these so fast, great work!

im glad you're glad, and thanks a lot! unfortunately though it's been almost a month and that anatomy book hasn't come in and the seller is from the same state so yeah... well thanks again, im glad you like my work! I'll post some more pictures later, the drawings im working on right now will take my awhile so...

BBS Signature