Respond to this Topic
Hydracius
Hydracius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to UK Meetup, Griswold, Keychains! Jan. 22nd, 2009 @ 04:25 PM Reply

I know this may sound needy but I was hoping you/ you guys would consider giving people who actually know about this website, something that no one else has on the console games. I mean I have known about newground since I was in high school and when I am playing online, no one really knows that castle crasher or alien hominid are from this website. I was there for the survey on whether or not to make alien hominid a console game. Needless to say I am glad you did but it kind of pisses me off that I am going to have to pay for it twice. Once on gamecube and soon on xbox arcade because I sold my gamecube to get an xbox because I am a broke mother f******* who wanted to play castle crashers. Ahhhhh...........well hope is all I have. Screw it time to fire off some knuckle children at the expence of my keyboard. j/k I just thought that would be funny to say after my little rant. Hahaha.......ahhhh......no.

Some people can't handle the truth, can you?

BBS Signature
blackluster117
blackluster117
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to UK Meetup, Griswold, Keychains! Jan. 25th, 2009 @ 09:26 PM Reply

i wish i could buy something but im suuuuuuper broke. why bank of america accounting department, WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????
???