00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

um...yeah

1,326 Views | 6 Replies

um...yeah 2009-01-11 23:55:21

I submitted a song 2 months ago on this account and it never got approved. I have multiple music sites that I host on, so I wasn't too interested in logging in to check after about 2 weeks of checking, but I recently logged on to review something and realized It still was not approved, lamesauce. /rant

Response to um...yeah 2009-01-12 00:01:06

It probably got the ban-hammer then. I'd recommend PMing one of the audio mods if you have questions.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to um...yeah 2009-01-12 00:02:59

2 months?! That's ridiculous. I've been waiting almost 24 hours for mine to be approved and I thought that was bad! Damn...might have to pm some audio mods...

down on the upside

Response to um...yeah 2009-01-12 00:04:55

I'm not in here to be an ass or anything about it, I just figured I might of done something wrong. I tried uploading another song and maybe it just did not go through the first time or something. The stuff is totally legit, there isn't a reason it would get denied or anything.

Response to um...yeah 2009-01-12 00:06:38

At 1/12/09 12:02 AM, Randominator wrote: 2 months?! That's ridiculous. I've been waiting almost 24 hours for mine to be approved and I thought that was bad! Damn...might have to pm some audio mods...

That's not abnormal.

For my first submission, I waited for a week and a half. Patiently. And PMed a mod with questions afterward, instead of starting a thread.

(professional) singer. songwriter. smartass.

{Facebook} // {Soundcloud}

Latest releases: Optic Echoes // Starclad

Response to um...yeah 2009-01-12 00:08:44

Yeps.. Nowadays.. it's most likely gonna take a week or two... but.. if it's been a month.. and you still haven't heard anything.. well.. there's probably a problem.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to um...yeah 2009-01-12 01:35:08

There is one submission under your account name which was submitted yesterday and that's it. There was probably some sort of error the first time.

yeah anyway you're in