• 8 Replies
RobertJ
RobertJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Welcome me! Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 05:13 AM

Hey, I just made a Newgrounds account... Long time reader, first time poster! I'm probably alot older than the 'regular' NG audience, that's just something you're going to have to deal with! NG should really have a 'Introduction' forum, it would spare people the pain of seeing posts like this in the 'general' forum. i'm making this post because i want my first post to have meaning, or not be completely ridiculous like some are.

mmm.

BBS Signature
esko-man
esko-man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Welcome me! Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 05:18 AM

Hi welcome to the land of 14 year olds and assholes. Be sure to read the rules. And an introductory forum would only promote these stat whores to post hundreds of times a day welcoming people for a +1 post count.

Enjoy your stay

ClancyDawg
ClancyDawg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate

penispenispenispenispenis

welcome to newgrounds

BBS Signature
emma-existential
emma-existential
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate

Errr, well, hello, but generally these sort of threads are locked and deleted by the mods, since "hey look at me" threads are technically against the rules (wording is approximate). When/if Dry-Ice bumps back over here, I wouldn't be surprised if something like that happens.

Sooooo, for future reference, it's best to just jump into a conversation when you join up, and avoid making throwaway topics.

Aside from all that, hello!

:Mowing on, now...

Face your Manga! Share it for best results. This was great until recently. The rest of this signature is false.

Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to Welcome me! Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 05:20 AM

Yeah, an introductory forum would be nice. I have no doubt it would be spammed to death like all other introductory forums around the internetal sphere, filled with simple postcount exploding tributes using the C+V feature saying things like "Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here!"

Anyhow, welcome! I Hope you enjoy your stay here!

RobertJ
RobertJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Welcome me! Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 05:25 AM

At 1/5/09 05:18 AM, ClancyDawg wrote: penispenispenispenispenis

welcome to newgrounds

Haha! That pretty much sums it up! Well people, we might aswell let this thread die, i just wanted people to know that i'm here. Not that anyone cares.

mmm.

BBS Signature
BlazingIce
BlazingIce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Welcome me! Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 05:27 AM

Welcome to Newgrounds. Check out all of the forums. I am sure you will find one you like.

hammerhead84
hammerhead84
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Welcome me! Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 05:36 AM

I'd like to do the sexual to your faic now.

asdfghjklzxcvbnmqwer
asdfghjklzxcvbnmqwer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Welcome me! Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 06:00 AM

FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT FUCK YOU FAGGOT

ps here is a hell0 @ U n00bert

Welcome me!