New Topic Respond to this Topic
mariomusicmaker1
mariomusicmaker1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
charged with assault... Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 03:38 AM Reply

So i got charged with assault, and i didn't even do ANY THING!

Last night I was driving home from work, and i come to a 4 way stop, a car pulls up to my left at the same time as i arrive, i stop first, and start to go. i have right of way because i stopped first, im going straight AND im to the right, but this idiot turns left and drives right into my drivers side passenger door.

i pull over, and he pulls over to, not to get raciest or any thing but this guy was black, angry and drunk. i could smell the whiskey or rum on him from 6 feet away as he is walking to me,

as he is strutting at me he is yelling WTF ARE YOU DOING! WTF ARE YOU THINKING! bla bla bla and i call 911 fearing that i am about to get beat up, i go back to my car with out saying a word to him and he comes to my car and starts to bang on my window, and i am telling the operator what is going on, i tell her that he is drunk and banging on my car, exct.

less then 1 minute later the man goes back to his car after he noticed that i am on the phone, and i told the operator that he is about to drive away, but he didn't . A police officer arrives seconds after he is done assaulting my window, and the op tells me that i can hang up now. so i do.

i tell the cop exactly what happened, and he gets hand cuffed, for being drunk i guess, and he tells the cop his story that consisted of me punching him in the face, ( or something along the lines of that, the officer never specified) and a second police car arrives, the one with a cage in the back, the guy is taken away and the officer comes back to my car to hand me papers and my lisence, but then he tells me that the guy wants to charge me with assault. and i tell the officer that i never even exchanged a word with the guy,

the officer did not doubt my story, but he said that it would be best for a judge to hear it...
and to top it all off, for some gay reason i had to stay at the scene till a tow truck arrived to witness this asses car being picked up... that took almost an hour..

so yea punish the fucking victim and let a drunk driver who is going to loose his license for a year charge me... WHAT DOSE NOT ADD UP HERE?

now i have to tell my employers that i was evolved in a violent crime and shit... even though it wont be in court till late February.. fuck off.
dont cops have any say in what some one charges you for? can they fuck up your life even if they know you did no wrong but want to be " fair " to the law breaker??

im pissed discuss.

I Stopped A Rape!!!
" If music is an art, let your car be the canvas, "

BBS Signature
NikeThanatos
NikeThanatos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to charged with assault... Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 03:43 AM Reply

Ahh, you'll be fine. Once they can't any proof of his being assaulted on his body, you'll be let off and he'll be taking it in the ass in jail before long. Relax, you have nothing to worry about.

What did you expect to happen?

Nehmen Ziel! Feuer Frei!

BBS Signature
Acid
Acid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to charged with assault... Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 03:47 AM Reply

You are innocent until you are proven guilty.

If there's no way to prove you guilty, you're fine.

Unless he has witnesses that were at the scene saying they saw you assault him. (2 at least)

You could really go for a chocolate chip cookie right about now...

BBS Signature
Acid
Acid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to charged with assault... Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 03:49 AM Reply

At 1/5/09 03:47 AM, Acid wrote: You are innocent until you are proven guilty.

Unless he has witnesses that were at the scene saying they saw you assault him. (2 at least)

Actually I have no idea...

Just read you live in Cananananananananada.

So how much maple syrup did that black guy have to drink? (There's black people in Canada?)

Did the mounties arrest him?

BBS Signature
mariomusicmaker1
mariomusicmaker1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to charged with assault... Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 03:50 AM Reply

It happened just outside of town so i doubt that very much,

but if im innocent, then why the fuck do i have to get this note signed by my employers saying that i was involved in a violent crime hmm? so not fucking fair, no one will think of me the same again..

I Stopped A Rape!!!

BBS Signature
Acid
Acid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to charged with assault... Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 03:53 AM Reply

At 1/5/09 03:50 AM, mariomusicmaker1 wrote: It happened just outside of town so i doubt that very much,

but if im innocent, then why the fuck do i have to get this note signed by my employers saying that i was involved in a violent crime hmm? so not fucking fair, no one will think of me the same again..

Well you weren't involved in a violent crime.

Get a lawyer, seriously. Don't take it in the ass.

BBS Signature
mariomusicmaker1
mariomusicmaker1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to charged with assault... Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 03:53 AM Reply

Did the mounties arrest him?

uhh..... local police.

im offended :(

you ignorant person you,

I Stopped A Rape!!!

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Writer
Response to charged with assault... Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 03:56 AM Reply

At 1/5/09 03:38 AM, mariomusicmaker1 wrote: im pissed discuss.

You did what was rightously right. Don't think anything more will happen anyway, one against the other, no whitnesses or anything, seems like a deniable charge for causage.

DevilDog016
DevilDog016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to charged with assault... Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 03:58 AM Reply

If you might need an explosive solution, I have the materials to make C1 (an older plastic explosive - yep, it's the grandfather of C4) and the patience not to blow my head off in the process. For a small tax, I could send you 100g. I bet it'll be a blast after you set the fuse on fire (no pun intended)

emma-existential
emma-existential
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to charged with assault... Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 03:58 AM Reply

...You'll be fine, really. The fact that you cooperated and waited for pickup will attest to that. Just tell the truth and it'll take care of itself. The only reason they have to comply is because someone insisted on the charges, but there's no viability for that guy in a court of law after he was probably already in a court of law for slamming into a vehicle (yours) possibly under the influence.

You'll be fine.

Face your Manga! Share it for best results. This was great until recently. The rest of this signature is false.

Acid
Acid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to charged with assault... Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 04:00 AM Reply

At 1/5/09 03:56 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/5/09 03:38 AM, mariomusicmaker1 wrote: im pissed discuss.
You did what was rightously right. Don't think anything more will happen anyway, one against the other, no whitnesses or anything, seems like a deniable charge for causage.

Well if he has to bring his employer a sheet that says he was involved in a violent crime rather than someone is pressing assault charges there is something seriously wrong.

Are you sure the officers didn't drink alittle too much maple syrup either?

BBS Signature
mariomusicmaker1
mariomusicmaker1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to charged with assault... Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 04:42 AM Reply

oh yea i just read this letter, its so fucking annoying.

signature is void if under influence of alcohol,

violence prevent is important to our community

oh the list goes on, what no one proof reads these things?

I Stopped A Rape!!!

BBS Signature
wildfire4461
wildfire4461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to charged with assault... Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 05:51 AM Reply

At 1/5/09 03:47 AM, Acid wrote: You are innocent until you are proven guilty.

Not to mention if the're wasn't any bruises or signs of injury on his face that proves it even more. If it does cause a problem with your job you may be able to sue him also.

You should be fine.
As long as this guy isn't the prosecutor :P

charged with assault...

That's right I like guns and ponies. Problem cocksuckers?
Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense. IMPEACH OBAMA.

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to charged with assault... Jan. 5th, 2009 @ 05:58 AM Reply

Just tell the judge the real story.

It'll make that guy's life even worse for lying, and you'll come out looking like the responsible good guy.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature