00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mangoneNG just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I don't get it?!

1,113 Views | 1 Reply

I don't get it?! 2009-01-04 23:14:28

Ill write something like this:

- no reviews, no praise! WTF mate.

I understand I am as lazy as the next dude, I understand that with millions of music tracks on here that one could get lost forever, but I am truly saddened that this one is slipping through. God forbid you go and listen to "Ne-Yo" or "Soulja Boy" or any of this shit that is ruining any good standing music and the credibility of "good music". Blah, just make sure to listen to something with heart in it tonite, not just mine, but something.... cuz Life wouldn't be fair without music, but some of it would make you want to kill yourself anyways, so choose wisely, thank you Beach Boys or Michael Jackson (1970 version).

I didn't work hard on this, but it came together as if it were supposed to happen. I don't know.... I just hope it can lighten your day or night. Promotion! I love you too.

Response to I don't get it?! 2009-01-04 23:18:32

You're preaching to the choir here man. Everyone experiences that. Try investing some more time into the community to make friends. Also try reviewing others' songs. Usually people will return the favor.

On a side note, advertising music is only allowed in the Audio Advertisements thread. There'll be a mod dropping by shortly to lock this thread.

Sorry there's no links, I am admittedly lazy. Good luck man.

~SinJim