REZN8
REZN8
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-17 15:08:34 Reply

At 3/15/01 03:58 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 3/15/01 12:21 PM, Opus wrote: You should do Stephen Hawkins, that would be sick. It would seem like he's really talking, hahahaha! Make him talk like a gimp pimp, and have a Tyrone style hat on him, hehe.
Per your request!
http://www.newgrounds.com/crazytalk/hawking

Oh shit, that was funny! Thanks man!

Kuniyuki
Kuniyuki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-17 19:41:28 Reply

Ha! Crazy Talk is awesome I'm getting the trial right away, I'm gonna screw up all my friends with this thing!! Thanks Wade for bringing a cool technology like this to Newgrounds so everyone can enjoy it!!

Randam
Randam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-19 14:17:05 Reply

MY GOD! What the hell is with that Evil Chick? Its like I woke up and say the new Crazy Talk thing and thought "Hey this might be cool..." so i click on the Evil Woman and it scared the shit outta me! I just really wasnt expecting that "thing" to look like that, but after a while it got funny. So...all I can say is keep up the good work on this messed up shit!

Notorius
Notorius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-19 16:44:57 Reply

At 3/17/01 03:08 PM, Opus wrote:
At 3/15/01 12:21 PM, Opus wrote: You should do Stephen Hawkins, that would be sick. It would seem like he's really talking, hahahaha! Make him talk like a gimp pimp, and have a Tyrone style hat on him, hehe.
Per your request!

Oh shit, that was funny! Thanks man!!

New CrazyTalk Section!

Notorius
Notorius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-19 16:47:51 Reply

At 3/13/01 12:51 PM, WadeFulp wrote: I've been working on a fun new edition to Newgrounds called CrazyTalk! We've teamed up with Reallusion.com to bring you silly CrazyTalk images! So far we have Newgrounds' cat Sherbert bringing you interesting news stories from around the globe, Britney Spears, Mr. Rogers, and Evil Geisha Woman from the NG BBS! I will be trying to update what they say as much as I can, so be sure to check them out frequently so you don't miss anything. You can make your own CrazyTalk images by visiting Reallusion.com and downloading their software. You can make your friends, parents, grandparents, or whoever you want a CrazyTalking fool! :) This software is still in testing, so if you have any problems or comments, please respond! There are some more details about the software under the CrazyTalk section. Well, go check it out and let us know what you think! :)

CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!

Ha ha ha ha

New CrazyTalk Section!

Notorius
Notorius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-19 16:49:34 Reply

At 3/13/01 12:51 PM, WadeFulp wrote: I've been working on a fun new edition to Newgrounds called CrazyTalk! We've teamed up with Reallusion.com to bring you silly CrazyTalk images! So far we have Newgrounds' cat Sherbert bringing you interesting news stories from around the globe, Britney Spears, Mr. Rogers, and Evil Geisha Woman from the NG BBS! I will be trying to update what they say as much as I can, so be sure to check them out frequently so you don't miss anything. You can make your own CrazyTalk images by visiting Reallusion.com and downloading their software. You can make your friends, parents, grandparents, or whoever you want a CrazyTalking fool! :) This software is still in testing, so if you have any problems or comments, please respond! There are some more details about the software under the CrazyTalk section. Well, go check it out and let us know what you think! :)

Shit

New CrazyTalk Section!

Notorius
Notorius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-19 16:51:38 Reply

Wrong BBS

New CrazyTalk Section!

Zero27
Zero27
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-19 17:41:32 Reply

yeah that seems really cool i think this could be the dnew crze on newgrounds.

petergokool
petergokool
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2001-03-30 05:31:55 Reply

Yo Wade!
Please tell me how, and long it you to get all those experience points! I know of one way to rack them up: Voting on movies. And that is how i get experience: 10 points per day! How did you do it? And how come some people don't have experience numbers adding in zero? It's impossible!

Per your request!

It's actually Stephen Hawking. I found that out after I named all my files Hawkins! Doh! :) Hehe. It was tricky to make it so his mouth wouldn't move, but I got it close enough. It just looks like he's figgiting or something. Hehe. Ops, forgot the Pimp hat, maybe I'll add that in later. :)

New CrazyTalk Section!

chiefindomer
chiefindomer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to New CrazyTalk Section! 2004-11-04 19:09:40 Reply

damn this is old lol

BBS Signature
b00m
b00m