00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Old Peoples Home

94,044 Views | 887 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 10:20:28

At 1/7/09 08:42 AM, Coop83 wrote: Molotov was called X-Naut.

That wasn't long ago, I still think of him as X-Naut, I mean, why wouldn't I? I'm not even sure of who the new X-Naut is now..

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 10:38:01

Get off my lawn BBM!

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 10:57:01

At 1/7/09 10:20 AM, Narusegawa wrote: That wasn't long ago, I still think of him as X-Naut, I mean, why wouldn't I? I'm not even sure of who the new X-Naut is now..

I always thought he was X-Naut.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 11:47:34

me and GoatChrist used to be tiiiight

like I could tell you he used to be -Clawfinger- and then -KoRnFrEaKeR- and we were both in the UCFD and talked to Livecorpse

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 12:40:09

At 1/7/09 11:47 AM, Earfetish wrote: like I could tell you he used to be -KoRnFrEaKeR-

wWasnt there a big race between him and bumcheekcity for 10k in the top100 posters thread?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 13:41:37

At 1/7/09 12:40 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 1/7/09 11:47 AM, Earfetish wrote: like I could tell you he used to be -KoRnFrEaKeR-
wWasnt there a big race between him and bumcheekcity for 10k in the top100 posters thread?

I believe so, but it was Biteme123 who was the first 10k poster.

There was always a race for 10k, me and Slightly_Crazy_Dude and Pure_lionheart were also alleged to be racing

also Bumcheekcity is on my MSN contacts and from that I have discovered his facebook, I should send him a message like 'OH MY GOD REMEMEBER EARFETISH COME BACK WE MISS YOUUU' altho we don't

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 15:14:10

Gotten bored so I'm planning to write a one shot short about a kid wishing for anarchy, I've decided to stretch it a bit rather than ending it abruptly.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 16:42:36

At 1/7/09 01:41 PM, Earfetish wrote: Slightly_Crazy_Dude

This doesn't have to do with the conversation, but didn't his account get deleted? Or was he just permabanned?

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 16:55:24

At 1/7/09 04:42 PM, Twone wrote:
This doesn't have to do with the conversation, but didn't his account get deleted? Or was he just permabanned?

Nah, he's still here, he's Slightly-Crazy-Dude now.

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 17:44:03

no

he was demodded tho

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 18:28:19

At 1/7/09 05:44 PM, Earfetish wrote: he was demodded tho

Oh okay. I thought his account got deleted.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 19:24:42

At 1/6/09 09:06 PM, DangerAllAround wrote: i moved to amsterdam for 3 years to "live the dream" and really didnt get online that much ,usually to only check the news and my email..and i think mainly b/c i was high all the time,who needs the internet when you have the red light district and every kind of weed at your fingertips?? i've changed my name alot but always have gone back dangerallaround..but for like 2 years straight i was like 5 different names

I am so unspeakably jealous of you living in Amsterdam, I'm planning a trip this summer, but whether or not I'll go is still kinda up in the air. I need to turn 18 first though, not much point in going if I can't do any of the things everybody goes there for. Still, only 22 days left :)

A lot of people changed their names a lot, I didn't see the point all that much, especially when your name was practically everything someone recognised you by, and foolishly I thought a lot of people would if I kept the same one.

At 1/6/09 10:11 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: I remember doing it to Yu-Gi-Oh crew thread many times, eventually stopped after it became clear the club is dead. It was fun while it lasted, also remember I had a habit of trying to fight the trolls head on even though it wasn't exactly a good idea, however those trolls are nothing compared to those I've battled in the Yankees forum.

Ahh that might have been it. I did check up on the DBZ crew though and I did see one page that was a bit of a reminder of it, although there are only two on the page. Forgive my posting back then, I sound retarded. Link

I remember trolling back then used to happen a lot more than nowadays, but maybe I just don't check enough threads anymore.

At 1/7/09 08:42 AM, Coop83 wrote: I remember way back when Bahamut was called Bahamut7 and when Molotov was called X-Naut.

I remember both of those, I remember I was the same level as Bahamut at one time too. Oh how times change and abcenses are punished.

At 1/7/09 01:41 PM, Earfetish wrote: There was always a race for 10k, me and Slightly_Crazy_Dude and Pure_lionheart were also alleged to be racing

I remember that. I remember Ozcar being in the running as well, but that may have been much later on. I do remember how Pure just spammed his way there though, he used to do stupid amounts of posts per day. But then ZAAL came along and blew everyone out of the water.

also Bumcheekcity

I remember talking to him about his name once, if I remember correctly he got his name from a random word generator on the internet, and it was one the first sites he visited on the internet. Strange how you remember such little things.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 20:18:09

At 1/7/09 07:24 PM, thegreatmorph wrote:

Ahh that might have been it. I did check up on the DBZ crew though and I did see one page that was a bit of a reminder of it, although there are only two on the page. Forgive my posting back then, I sound retarded. Link

I remember trolling back then used to happen a lot more than nowadays, but maybe I just don't check enough threads anymore.

Trolls are called "flamers" at the time, it wasn't until I went to the Yankees forum that I learn about the term "trolls" used on those types of people. For the record the trolls on the Yankees forum gets away with anything, there's one called "tek4mvp" who once made a post in which he hoped that the terrorist would ram the planes into the Yankees Stadium, how low can you go? Met Sox trolls are the worse and the board is also one of the places I would've gladly welcome BigBadRon as the moderator since even now the moderation is pathetic, even more so than Carl Pavano.

Just to let you know, if I ever find tjja98 I would've hurt him mentally and physically.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 20:57:51

Christ, how did I miss this topic? Yeah, I started out as a user called angel_of_death1313 (which is a fucking retarded name) and I was such a horrible poster back then. I took Newgrounds so seriously, joined some absolutely shitty clubs, sucked the cocks on many moderators and etc.

Man the times have changed ALOOOOOOT.

Also, anyone remember QuikFox? God, that guy was a tool.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 21:02:58

So anyway......

sliencedintruder.

Atleast, I think that was his NG name.

But his friends knew him as Teddy.

Anyone remember him?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 21:08:15

At 1/7/09 08:18 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 1/7/09 07:24 PM, thegreatmorph wrote: I remember trolling back then used to happen a lot more than nowadays, but maybe I just don't check enough threads anymore.
Trolls are called "flamers" at the time, it wasn't until I went to the Yankees forum that I learn about the term "trolls" used on those types of people.

Yeah I was referencing flamers, I was just saying that I don't really see any flaming around here anymore.

Just to let you know, if I ever find tjja98 I would've hurt him mentally and physically.

And still would, no doubt.

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-07 21:21:20

At 1/7/09 09:08 PM, thegreatmorph wrote:

And still would, no doubt.

Of course, how can that prick can still call himself a fan if he went and post messages wishing death to Mariano Rivera of all people? If it weren't been for him there wouldn't be much of success in the first place, I don't care if tjja98 is a preteen as you can see and if I ever find that punk you know what would happen (Hopefully I won't because that would mean I could get arrested)

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-08 04:04:54

At 1/7/09 10:20 AM, Narusegawa wrote:
At 1/7/09 08:42 AM, Coop83 wrote: Molotov was called X-Naut.
That wasn't long ago, I still think of him as X-Naut, I mean, why wouldn't I? I'm not even sure of who the new X-Naut is now..

It's got to be nearly 2 years ago now. The new kid who became X-Naut was a LUL listmaker at the time, but it's a case that I don't remember exactly when it took place, so it has to be a long time ago.

At 1/7/09 05:44 PM, Earfetish wrote:
no he was demodded tho

Wasn't there some sort of public outcry over that? I'm sure that he said something or did something that got his powers revoked and the General forum went beserk (as usual)

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-08 07:33:10

At 1/8/09 04:04 AM, Coop83 wrote: Wasn't there some sort of public outcry over that? I'm sure that he said something or did something that got his powers revoked and the General forum went beserk (as usual)

Well he was demodded for taking the piss out of domestic violence. It was the most retarded reason for demodding someone ever, especially on this forum, and I don't want to blame people but I think Sarai was somewhat responsible, because she took offence and was also having cybersex with Wade at the time. I could hunt down the thread that changed it all, if I could be arsed.

At 1/7/09 09:02 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: So anyway......

sliencedintruder.

Of course I remember SilencedIntruder. Lots of photos of bandanas and him pointing his gun at the screen.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-08 09:10:01

At 1/8/09 07:33 AM, Earfetish wrote:
At 1/8/09 04:04 AM, Coop83 wrote: Wasn't there some sort of public outcry over that? I'm sure that he said something or did something that got his powers revoked and the General forum went beserk (as usual)
Well he was demodded for taking the piss out of domestic violence. It was the most retarded reason for demodding someone ever, especially on this forum,

Basically, shit happens

and I don't want to blame people but I think Sarai was somewhat responsible, because she took offence and was also having cybersex with Wade at the time.

Well, that's what happens when them young'uns can't keep their pants up.

At 1/7/09 09:02 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: sliencedintruder.
Of course I remember SilencedIntruder. Lots of photos of bandanas and him pointing his gun at the screen.

So here's a question for all yous:

What's the greatest username you ever saw on Newgrounds?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-08 10:21:35

At 1/7/09 09:02 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: sliencedintruder.

Anyone remember him?

Oh god yes, ghetto dude who waved a gun at everyone he wanted to talk to.

was it him wade called a wigger fucker?

At 1/7/09 09:21 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Of course, how can that prick can still call himself a fan if he went and post messages wishing death to Mariano Rivera of all people? If it weren't been for him there wouldn't be much of success in the first place, I don't care if tjja98 is a preteen as you can see and if I ever find that punk you know what would happen (Hopefully I won't because that would mean I could get arrested)

This guy does sound like a bit of a douche. But then it is only early teens/preteens who tend not to think about how serious what they are actually saying is like death threats over the internet and so on.

I suppose the psycology behind it's something to do with the dehumanisation the internet brings to how people communicate with each other, since you take away all the things that make people human over the internet so it's easy just to say one person should die and another should go fuck themselves.

But y'know, now I'm just rambling.

At 1/8/09 07:33 AM, Earfetish wrote: Well he was demodded for taking the piss out of domestic violence.

That I don't understand, people talk about far worse shit everyday on the BBS and don't even get banned and he got demodded?

This country...

The Ng Old Peoples Home

JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-08 10:43:25

At 1/7/09 07:24 PM, thegreatmorph wrote:
At 1/7/09 08:42 AM, Coop83 wrote: I remember way back when Bahamut was called Bahamut7 and when Molotov was called X-Naut.
I remember both of those, I remember I was the same level as Bahamut at one time too.

That I find pretty scary and indeed, we both used to be at the same level, most especially the old horrendous level 11. I can remember this very well from our discussions in the Addicted to NG Club. It's a shame that thread was locked all of sudden, but it's in the past now and isn't such a big deal anymore.

At 1/8/09 07:33 AM, Earfetish wrote:
Well he was demodded for taking the piss out of domestic violence. It was the most retarded reason for demodding someone ever

I agree, especially when others have done the same thing (or even post crap that's even worse) and got away with it. I was very disappointed when SCD was demodded since he did a very good job at taking care of the BBS. I remember that joke ban he gave me which actually happened on the same day he posted that domestic violence thread.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-08 11:24:23

At 1/8/09 10:21 AM, thegreatmorph wrote:

This guy does sound like a bit of a douche. But then it is only early teens/preteens who tend not to think about how serious what they are actually saying is like death threats over the internet and so on.

I suppose the psycology behind it's something to do with the dehumanisation the internet brings to how people communicate with each other, since you take away all the things that make people human over the internet so it's easy just to say one person should die and another should go fuck themselves.

He made about dozens of negative threads about Mariano RIvera after what happened at the 2004 ALCS and have acted like he is completely responsible for the collapse, when that happens he would even start making references to the tragedy that happened to Rivera's family earlier that month by saying that "he should go swimming", I know that punk isn't the only one since several Red Sox trolls did the same thing and another was done by a Mets fan several months later but tjja98 is the worse of the bunch and was probably banned as his posts were deleted (despite the fact the board have crappy mods). Eventually he came back years later to insult Bernie Williams and when I confronted him about what he wrote that time he said "I was angry", ANGRY? That's no excuse to post something pathetic and for his sake I hope he didn't run into any of us and if he did hopefully we won't know who we are as you know why.

If you go to the board don't be surprised, it's one of the most poorly modded forum in the web.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-08 17:05:32

At 1/8/09 09:10 AM, Coop83 wrote: What's the greatest username you ever saw on Newgrounds?

I once saw a name "Arsefacey" which I thought was awesome. There is another one now, but he has no posts or anything.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-08 17:31:49

after a pm to elfer he got a new site with thesE:

http://home.doramail.com/elfer/sigs.html

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-08 18:36:13

At 1/8/09 05:31 PM, life wrote: after a pm to elfer he got a new site with thesE:

Ahahahahahahahahaha catholics do it on the altar.

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-08 18:46:21

At 1/8/09 05:31 PM, life wrote: after a pm to elfer he got a new site with thesE:

yeh I PMd him about it a couple days ago, and he sent me a reply today that the site was up, i wish we could still use animated sigs in the bbs, i guess technically they're still banned anyway tho. my fav was always the happy easter jesus sig

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-08 19:51:35

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-08 20:38:45

At 1/8/09 07:51 PM, Earfetish wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1169 03

lol

The Ng Old Peoples Home

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Old Peoples Home 2009-01-08 20:47:34

I'm here to dwell in the past and reflect on my pathetic childhood!

dope is for dopes

Atheists need to be saved

BBS Signature