Be a Supporter!

God, I hate Atheists...

  • 1,313 Views
  • 53 Replies
New Topic
VI-Chuckles-IV
VI-Chuckles-IV
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 03:32 AM

even if I am one myself. I moseyed over to the Atheist Army, just lookin around at some clubs that might interest me, and I see an agnostic user post something in there about how it's sort of ironic how there's a group of people united on not believing in something. I totally agreed with him, but I was still thinking about joining.

Then they just pounced on him, flaming him to no end, calling him names like "dickwad" and "twat." One person mentioned how "Agnostics who attack atheists and ignore religion are PUSSIES who side with the majority EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE WRONG." Even though the only ones attacking were they. And THEN the guy had the nerve to call the Agnostic a troll!

These snappy little cunts make me feel ashamed for being Atheist.

Discuss?


Gamertag: VI-Chuckles-IV || Gamerscore: 6,000 || Zone: Recreation

I love you guys.

benjadaninja
benjadaninja
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Game Developer
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 03:33 AM

Atheists are bullies. Just let people believe in religion if they want!

firemaker60
firemaker60
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 03:34 AM

Like all groups, even Atheists have their own kind of Extremists.

Just find some others like you who don't pounce on anybody who slightly opposes them.

VI-Chuckles-IV
VI-Chuckles-IV
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 03:39 AM

At 12/30/08 03:33 AM, benjadaninja wrote: Atheists are bullies. Just let people believe in religion if they want!

Well, that's not always the case. I have alot of issues with people trying to shove their Christianity down my throat (including my stepmother who never goes to church but forces me to).

I heard England was better about that in the fact that most people keep their beliefs to themselves.


Gamertag: VI-Chuckles-IV || Gamerscore: 6,000 || Zone: Recreation

I love you guys.

Shnam
Shnam
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 03:39 AM

The only Atheists that bother me are the elitists. But then again I hate elitists from any religion too so nevermind.


Thnx for the sig ParadoxVoid
i look like a ballplaya

BBS Signature
VI-Chuckles-IV
VI-Chuckles-IV
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 03:40 AM

At 12/30/08 03:39 AM, Shnam wrote: The only Atheists that bother me are the elitists. But then again I hate elitists from any religion too so nevermind.

Amen, brother.


Gamertag: VI-Chuckles-IV || Gamerscore: 6,000 || Zone: Recreation

I love you guys.

Another-User
Another-User
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 03:41 AM

After checking the topic myself, I found that the Agnostic was an idiot, and when confronted with how faulty his logic was, started saying things like "Oh, I guess you people are too deluded to listen to what I'm saying," while ignoring them. Sure, he wasn't trying to be a troll, but he was being an idiot.


Hello, I am Another-User, and I approve this message.
The unclickable link. O.o

BBS Signature
VI-Chuckles-IV
VI-Chuckles-IV
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 03:43 AM

Still, he didn't deserve to be attacked.


Gamertag: VI-Chuckles-IV || Gamerscore: 6,000 || Zone: Recreation

I love you guys.

Another-User
Another-User
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 03:44 AM

At 12/30/08 03:43 AM, VI-Chuckles-IV wrote: Still, he didn't deserve to be attacked.

However, instead of being the better man, he attacked back.
I have learned that when random assholes attack you, to just ignore them, unless they are the REALLY angry asshole, then it's fun to poke them with a stick. =D


Hello, I am Another-User, and I approve this message.
The unclickable link. O.o

BBS Signature
Jonners
Jonners
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 03:47 AM

I'm an athiest, but I really don't mind what people believe. If anything, I respect people's beliefs as they managed to hold onto their beliefs better than me (I was brought up a christian). But I hate it when people critisize people for their beliefs as alot of religion depends on where you were born. Fro example, if you were brought up in Ireland, then you're much more likely to be catholic then if you were brought up in Iran. And yet people still decide that its ok for them to insult and even blame people for their religion.


BBS Signature
zoolrule
zoolrule
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 03:48 AM

At 12/30/08 03:39 AM, Shnam wrote: The only Atheists that bother me are the elitists. But then again I hate elitists from any religion too so nevermind.

But.. atheists are really the elite.


BBS Signature
Waterdancer
Waterdancer
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 03:50 AM

Well, people just need to stop hating each other for their beliefs. Nobody should force anything to anybody, even when they have forced something on to you. Just be nice with them.


Come, follow me into the deep...

BBS Signature
poxpower
poxpower
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 03:55 AM

At 12/30/08 03:34 AM, firemaker60 wrote: Like all groups, even Atheists have their own kind of Extremists.

Except atheist extremists write books and insults kids on forum whereas religious extremists blow up buses and threaten to launch nukes at nonbelievers.


BBS Signature
Greth-of-destruction
Greth-of-destruction
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Programmer
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 03:58 AM

God, I hate religious people...

-GOD


The mods of Newgrounds have flipped out several times and deleted my [text] signature. Something about my initials being "GoD". Well, I hope you guys like my new one,
DOG-

BBS Signature
Waterdancer
Waterdancer
  • Member since: Dec. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 04:00 AM

At 12/30/08 03:58 AM, Greth-of-destruction wrote: God, I hate religious people...

-GOD

Why would you hate someone for having a belief, though? It's what they want to do, it's how they deal with life, let them do what they want. There's no need to hate an innocent person.


Come, follow me into the deep...

BBS Signature
Greth-of-destruction
Greth-of-destruction
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Programmer
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 04:02 AM

At 12/30/08 04:00 AM, Waterdancer wrote:
At 12/30/08 03:58 AM, Greth-of-destruction wrote: God, I hate religious people...

-GOD
There's no need to hate an innocent person.

Yes... This is why the title screams "God, I hate atheists..."

-GOD


The mods of Newgrounds have flipped out several times and deleted my [text] signature. Something about my initials being "GoD". Well, I hope you guys like my new one,
DOG-

BBS Signature
VI-Chuckles-IV
VI-Chuckles-IV
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 04:06 AM

At 12/30/08 03:44 AM, Another-User wrote:
At 12/30/08 03:43 AM, VI-Chuckles-IV wrote: Still, he didn't deserve to be attacked.
However, instead of being the better man, he attacked back.
I have learned that when random assholes attack you, to just ignore them, unless they are the REALLY angry asshole, then it's fun to poke them with a stick. =D

True.

I don't know. Maybe I just have a negative bias toward Atheists in general since, whenever we gather into groups to dwell on our godlessness, we tend to act like assholes.

Example:

I don't remember the channel it was on, but it was about three to four years ago. The station had this show called "atheist's hour" which involved these Atheists getting on there and complaining about everything in general. They whined about how "San Fransisco" should be changed to "Mr. Fransisco," as to avoid anything religious. They complained about how the dollar bill had "in god we trust" printed on it. They complained about Christmas. They just complained and complained and complained.

I guess that's why I dislike alot of Atheists.

----------------------------------------
--

At 12/30/08 03:55 AM, poxpower wrote:
At 12/30/08 03:34 AM, firemaker60 wrote: Like all groups, even Atheists have their own kind of Extremists.
Except atheist extremists write books and insults kids on forum whereas religious extremists blow up buses and threaten to launch nukes at nonbelievers.

I lmao'd. It's so true.

----------------------------------------
--

At 12/30/08 04:00 AM, Waterdancer wrote:
At 12/30/08 03:58 AM, Greth-of-destruction wrote: God, I hate religious people...

-GOD
Why would you hate someone for having a belief, though? It's what they want to do, it's how they deal with life, let them do what they want. There's no need to hate an innocent person.

Firstly, he was joking

Secondly, I really don't like too many religious people myself because they constantly throw their beliefs in my face. It isn't how they deal with their life. It's how they ruin mine.

well, fuck! I must hate everyone!

Gamertag: VI-Chuckles-IV || Gamerscore: 6,000 || Zone: Recreation

I love you guys.

BFK
BFK
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 04:17 AM

At 12/30/08 03:55 AM, poxpower wrote:
At 12/30/08 03:34 AM, firemaker60 wrote: Like all groups, even Atheists have their own kind of Extremists.
Except atheist extremists write books and insults kids on forum whereas religious extremists blow up buses and threaten to launch nukes at nonbelievers.

haha I love you

Greth-of-destruction
Greth-of-destruction
  • Member since: Jun. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Programmer
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 04:20 AM

At 12/30/08 04:17 AM, BigFuzzyKitten wrote: haha I love you

We hate you too.

-GOD


The mods of Newgrounds have flipped out several times and deleted my [text] signature. Something about my initials being "GoD". Well, I hope you guys like my new one,
DOG-

BBS Signature
VI-Chuckles-IV
VI-Chuckles-IV
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 04:22 AM

At 12/30/08 04:20 AM, Greth-of-destruction wrote:
At 12/30/08 04:17 AM, BigFuzzyKitten wrote: haha I love you
We hate you too.

-GOD

Alright. Fine. We get it. The joke is over.


Gamertag: VI-Chuckles-IV || Gamerscore: 6,000 || Zone: Recreation

I love you guys.

Alphabit
Alphabit
  • Member since: Feb. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 04:38 AM

I have an Atheist friend and he says that he doesn't like to talk about atheism much (not in a positive way anyway) because then it becomes a form of idea-reinforcement. He believes that people go to church to reinforce the irrational beliefs imposed upon them by organized religion. He says that this is done because such beliefs are so disjointed from the real world that it actually needs repetitive reinforcement in order for people to retain faith.

I think my friend is a pretty good atheist because he doesn't want to be convinced that there is no god, in fact, he enjoys talking to Christians who are trying to convert him because he wishes there was a gad, but he strongly believes that there is none.

Personally, I am agnostic because I just don't know and I think proof is an important means of validation. To me, the word 'faith' is a euphemism for 'gullible', and I will not be gullible; I need strong proof in order to fully believe in something.

I must say though, I have taken a liking to Naturalistic Pantheism; although it's more of a philosophical view than a religion, I like the fact that you can prove it logically. Basically, Naturalistic Pantheism takes an alternate view on the definitions of 'god', for example take this definition from dictionary.com:

God is:
A being conceived as the perfect, omnipotent, omniscient originator and ruler of the universe...

Now under Naturalistic Pantheism, we take the view that the universe itself if god because it matches all of the properties of god; the universe is omnipotent (all that can possibly be done, can be done by the universe because the universe embodies all existence and all power that exists), it's omniscient because it embodies all knowledge (for example, all that mankind will ever discover is a discovery made by the universe) we can't discover something unless the universe already knows about it (hence making it exists), now we know that the universe is ruler of itself because the universe embodies everything that exists including itself also, the universe originated itself and keeps recreating itself via the big bang. So yeah, by that interpretation of the literal translation; the universe is god and I've proven that god exists in this way. Although it's a solid case, this theology is merely a play on words; that's why if someone asks me if I believe in god in the traditional (not literal) sense, then I'll say that I'm agnostic.


Bla

Another-User
Another-User
  • Member since: Dec. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 04:39 AM

At 12/30/08 04:22 AM, VI-Chuckles-IV wrote:
At 12/30/08 04:20 AM, Greth-of-destruction wrote: -GOD
Alright. Fine. We get it. The joke is over.

He signs all his posts with that, it's short for his username. I unno why, but just ignore it. =D


Hello, I am Another-User, and I approve this message.
The unclickable link. O.o

BBS Signature
XxXGameFreakXxX
XxXGameFreakXxX
  • Member since: May. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 04:43 AM

I'm Atheist and I don't shove my beliefs down anybody's throat unless they try to do the same to me first, and even then only to explain why they don't have a chance at converting me.

Atheist extremists are just as bad as any theist extremists, but that's no reason to group them all in the same category, just like how Christians and Muslims complain about being all grouped together as extremists. Stereotypes just don't work out.

Unless you can actually make them funny and sufficiently offending, rather than just annoying.


Grasp your knife and join the Basterds.

BBS Signature
Doonie
Doonie
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 04:46 AM

At 12/30/08 04:38 AM, Alphabit wrote: Now under Naturalistic Pantheism, we take the view that the universe itself if god because it matches all of the properties of god; the universe is omnipotent (all that can possibly be done, can be done by the universe because the universe embodies all existence and all power that exists), it's omniscient because it embodies all knowledge (for example, all that mankind will ever discover is a discovery made by the universe) we can't discover something unless the universe already knows about it (hence making it exists), now we know that the universe is ruler of itself because the universe embodies everything that exists including itself also, the universe originated itself and keeps recreating itself via the big bang. So yeah, by that interpretation of the literal translation; the universe is god and I've proven that god exists in this way. Although it's a solid case, this theology is merely a play on words; that's why if someone asks me if I believe in god in the traditional (not literal) sense, then I'll say that I'm agnostic.

Why do we have to add "God" to everything? Every time the human race discovers something, some people just have to attach god to it. It isn't god, it's the universe.

If god is an AWARE, perfect, omnipotent, omniscient. Then no. I'm 100% god doesn't exist.

But if "god" is something we can't fully catch, or understand, like god that is everything for example it isn't a god.

Ungar
Ungar
  • Member since: May. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 04:49 AM

At 12/30/08 04:39 AM, Another-User wrote:
At 12/30/08 04:22 AM, VI-Chuckles-IV wrote:
At 12/30/08 04:20 AM, Greth-of-destruction wrote: -GOD
Alright. Fine. We get it. The joke is over.
He signs all his posts with that, it's short for his username. I unno why, but just ignore it. =D

I'll be doing that from now on, just watch.

-UNGAR


HTML you may use <a> link

BBS Signature
VI-Chuckles-IV
VI-Chuckles-IV
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 04:51 AM

At 12/30/08 04:39 AM, Another-User wrote:
At 12/30/08 04:22 AM, VI-Chuckles-IV wrote:
At 12/30/08 04:20 AM, Greth-of-destruction wrote: -GOD
Alright. Fine. We get it. The joke is over.
He signs all his posts with that, it's short for his username. I unno why, but just ignore it. =D

lol


Gamertag: VI-Chuckles-IV || Gamerscore: 6,000 || Zone: Recreation

I love you guys.

AnalogStick
AnalogStick
  • Member since: Oct. 13, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 04:57 AM

99.99% are idiots who don't even know why they are atheists in the first place and are just atheists because it's a trend. The remaining 0.01% are normal people.

TrantaLocked
TrantaLocked
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 04:59 AM

At 12/30/08 03:33 AM, benjadaninja wrote: Atheists are bullies. Just let people believe in religion if they want!

Yeah, atheist is becoming the word for "Bad god haters"

I may not believe in god but I respect beleivers for their opinion because I know how important god is to them. I find goodness inside myself without god or church though, I don't need a book or anything. But being a god HATER is like plain stupid. Im more like a nuetral unsure guy who leans more to science and its theories.


BBS Signature
TrantaLocked
TrantaLocked
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 05:02 AM

At 12/30/08 04:57 AM, AnalogStick wrote: 99.99% are idiots who don't even know why they are atheists in the first place and are just atheists because it's a trend. The remaining 0.01% are normal people.

nah, people these days are just becoming less stupid and more aware.


BBS Signature
DeadWorld777
DeadWorld777
  • Member since: Jul. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to God, I hate Atheists... Dec. 30th, 2008 @ 05:10 AM

At 12/30/08 05:02 AM, TrantaLocked wrote:
At 12/30/08 04:57 AM, AnalogStick wrote:
nah, people these days are just becoming less stupid and more aware.

i disagree, most people are becoming more book smart and less street smart, so its infact a flip-flop.

people ARE getting dumber.