New Topic Respond to this Topic
Lazyfeet
Lazyfeet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Name of this game show? Dec. 29th, 2008 @ 12:53 PM Reply

I'm trying to find out the name of a gameshow that was on TV years ago so I can watch a few episodes, but I just can't remember it -.o;

Here's what happens:

There's a group of people put into a room and one of them is secretly told they are the liar. This person then has to lie about all the questions they ask and all the things they tell. The others have to tell the truth. At the end of the round everyone is asked who they think is the liar and they have to try and find out.

Any ideas?

There's also another show, but this is more vague in my mind. What happens is:

There's about 4 people and they're asked questions. They answer the questions but only the individuals are told how many they got right. Then people have to vote off who they think got the most wrong or people who are tough competitors. SOMETHING like that. I can't remember the bit after that, until at the end they all are selected to individually go into a room and found out if they have... something. Then they go back and lie about if they have it.

I won't be surprised if you can't get the second 1, and I'm not too bothered. But knowledge of the first ones name would be really useful.

Thanks in advance. Sorry for longish post.

What a good looking mirror.

BBS Signature
WeepingPhoenix
WeepingPhoenix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Name of this game show? Dec. 29th, 2008 @ 12:56 PM Reply

Maybe Double Dare or something. I can't remember anything with lies though it depends how far back it goes I don't know.

shak3s
shak3s
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Name of this game show? Dec. 29th, 2008 @ 01:02 PM Reply

"To Tell the Truth", there is even footage on youtube. You also mentioned the title in your inquiry.

xports
xports
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Name of this game show? Dec. 29th, 2008 @ 01:05 PM Reply

The first thing I thought of when I read the second one was "Weakest Link."

I doubt that's it, but that's what popped into my head.

Also, do you live in the states? It would help if we knew where you lived.

Now with 100% more Steam! lI Minecraft you say? 63.246.149.6 II XBL: WorseThanMonday II

BBS Signature
GUnit0001
GUnit0001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Name of this game show? Dec. 29th, 2008 @ 02:08 PM Reply

At 12/29/08 01:05 PM, xports wrote: The first thing I thought of when I read the second one was "Weakest Link."

I doubt that's it, but that's what popped into my head.

Yeah,that's what I thought of to
I've been watching game shows all my life starting with "The Weakest Link",Followed closely by "The Price Is Right".But,I allways wanted to see more episode of "The Weakest Link"

God,I'm Pethetic.
Kidiri
Kidiri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to Name of this game show? Dec. 29th, 2008 @ 02:16 PM Reply

From what I heard, the first one resembled 'The Mole'. Although not entirely the same, it's the closest I can think of. And for the second , I also thought of 'The Weakest Link'.

The codfish on the park bench is fried by the raw maple. 30/10/2009

BBS Signature