New Topic Respond to this Topic
95wave
95wave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Artist
difference between retarded/insane 2008-12-22 16:24:39 Reply

I have been wondering about this I wanted to ask you people to help because most of you are one of the above

if you don't what the above is ur a retard :D
C-Doodlez-Man
C-Doodlez-Man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to difference between retarded/insane 2008-12-22 16:37:09 Reply

At 12/22/08 04:24 PM, 95wave wrote: I have been wondering about this I wanted to ask you people to help because most of you are one of the above

retardation comes from birth or chemical defects insanity comes from how one grows up; if you grow up in an unstable envirnment that could cause insanity however retardation is usually from birth.

Check out the flaming atom forums! A growing community of youtubers, with interesting discussions and a minecraft server. http://forum.flamingatom.com/index/

BBS Signature
Unknown030
Unknown030
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to difference between retarded/insane 2008-12-22 16:39:39 Reply

At 12/22/08 04:24 PM, 95wave wrote:

Eg: Your grammar is retarded, not insane.

Ratarded: Stupid, the meaning couldn't be any more simple

Insane: Crazy.

Stupid and crazy aren't the same things, i it really rocket science?

NeverHundred
NeverHundred
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to difference between retarded/insane 2008-12-22 16:40:11 Reply

a person who is retarded my not be able to understand universal concepts but that doesn't mean they're completely disconnected with the world around them. A person who is insane may be out there but they may also be absolutely brilliant at the same time. Some of the worlds most intelligent people have been schizophrenic or just completely batshit insane. Howard Hughs thought he could see the germs that invested this world, yet he was on of the greatest aviators and businessmen from the last century. John Forbes Nash jr was an amazing mathematician and economist who believed that a CIA agent was giving him orders, the agent was not a real person. He aslo thought the soviets where trying to kill him, but that was yet another delusion. And there was another example, there was one guy who helped create the first observatory, the first large telescope that could see vast distances in space he was truly a visionary for the astronomy community... yet he believed that a little imp followed him around everywhere he went. I believe that was George Ellery Hale, though I'm not entirely sure.

BBS Signature